To Love Again

Story Info
John meets a woman.
1.9k words
3.96
15.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical morning. John and Ally woke up at the sound of the clock. Time to get the girls up, dressed and fed so they could spend the day at preschool. This young couple had pretty good position of employment. John was a local plumbing contractor and Ally was chemist for a local pharmaceutical.

They are a happy couple. He loved her the moment he saw her. John was always attracted to bright women, but Ally was beautiful and intelligent. He grabbed her and never wanted to let her go. Ally saw in him a wonderful man. He could do no wrong. What ever he chose to do, he did one hundred percent. Husband, father, business owner and plumber were his finest accomplishments. John was like his dad. When John completed high school, his dad sent him to business school. John was a top plumber, but his dad knew that business was changing. College was where John was going to learn the operations of modern business sense. John was doing work for Ally’s employer. The lab that she worked in need new plumbing. John won both the contract and Ally’s heart. In one year they were married.

After breakfast John decided that he would drop of his little three-year-old girls. They were twins but not identical. Lilly was Blond with blue eyes and Jane was a redhead like John’s mother and had soft green eyes. Ally had to run so she kissed everyone and ran out the door. John needed a little more time with the girls. They were close but fought over everything. This morning it was over a hairbrush.

Ally was driving down the same streets she always drove. She grew up in this cozy southern town and always felt a sense of home. Charm and grace was always apart of her hometown. She was born here and this is the place where she would be laid to rest. She came to an intersection and stopped at the red light. Once the light turned she was cautious to look both ways for last second speeders.

She pressed on the gas and moved into the center of the intersection. In the corner of eye saw a rather large sports utility vehicle coming toward her driver’s side door. It must have been doing at least eighty-five mile an hour through this sleepy neighborhood. Ally did not have time to react. The truck hit her full force. Her car tumbled four times before it landed on its side against an old oak tree that was owned by a childhood friend’s house. The driver seeing what he had done left the scene of his making. Mrs. Johnson who owned the house saw what had transpired. She grabbed a pen and some paper and took the trucks license plate number upon seeing the driver flee. She ran to Ally’s car but found her dead. She was still in her seatbelt, but her neck was clearly broken and Ally was bleeding at the mouth.

John drove into his parking spot and saw his old friend Bill who was a cop. John and Bill were friends in high school and belonged to the same civil war re-enactment organization. John was happy to see Bill but when he saw Rev. Adams was behind him John got a cold shiver. When Bill’s words began fill Johns ears, it seemed like a heavy screech from an ones nails moving across a blackboard. John fell to the ground and cried like a child. Bill brought him home where his parents, in-laws, other family members and friends were waiting. In a small southern town bad news gets around very quickly, but does not go unfelt by everyone. A loss to one is a loss to all. Tough days were ahead but he would not be alone. He knew he had to collect himself and proceed to the county morgue.

The police grabbed the man that caused Ally’s death. He was an eighty five year old man who had five speeding tickets in the last eight months since his move from New York to Georgia. His kids tried to have his license taken away but were unsuccessful. His right to drive was greater than his wife right to live. When they grabbed him his only words were I was late picking up my laundry. He pled not guilty and died two months before his trail. John sued for damages and took his estate to the cleaners.

In was now a year and a half since Ally’s death. John got back on his feet. His dad came out of retirement to help him run the business. His girls always looked sad. The never wanted to be away from their daddy. Councilors came and went but only a heart knows when it’s time to feel better. John knew his daughters needed a woman’s love and attention. He dated three women in the last months but they were all losers. Linda just wanted sex and no commitment. Judy was a party fool whose only interest was drinking and meeting more partners.

Susan was truly the greatest winner. On their first and only date she wanted to know what John’s income was and the size of his car and house. All three would not be fit to bring home to his little girls. He quit the dating scene all together. The girls were getting old enough to start Sunday school. He met Rev. Adams at church and was introduced to the girl’s new Sunday school teacher. Her name was Morgan. Morgan was pretty. Her long brown hair and a sweet smile is what he noticed first. She was a gentle young woman who loved to be around children. John also noticed her shape. Morgan was tall at five feet and nine inches. Her weight was slim and her breasts were pretty. They had a cone shape to them and rather large nipples, which stood out. She smelled great. A perfume like wild flowers flowed around her. John had to spot her hand for a wedding ring but found just long pretty fingers and nails. She spoke to John about the Sunday schools programs and knew the girls would love it here. Her voice was sweet and non-disturbing. At age nineteen, she was far more mature than the three fools he dated.

As John knew, his girls simply loved Morgan. They were seeing her more than just Sundays. When the girls told Morgan that their dad was not always home, Morgan gave her services to John. Morgan was going to junior college for business part time but had time in the morning and evening to cook and do small things for the girls. John started to take more notice. She had sex appeal that he thought was for him. He started looking at her figure more and more. He loved to hear her words. She did everything perfect. Even her meatloaf was perfect. He complemented her on everything and started kissing her on the check.

Her notice of him was the same. She knew he was thirty but did not care. She looked at his semi-muscular shape and sensitive ways as a real man. One evening she finally took a permanent place in his life. She made a great fried chicken and he ate it up. He turned to give her a kiss on he check but made sure her lips would meet his. John kissed Morgan for a long time. Their tongues met and they held on to each other for what seemed a long time. His girls smiled and were very happy. Maybe their prayers would be answered. John touched her check and kissed her again on the lips.

Tonight Morgan was staying over. The girls bathed and went to sleep. When they were finally alone they moved to the bedroom. John thought about Ally, and knew she would have wanted this for her family. John needed a shower and did so quickly. When he came out Morgan was standing naked in front of him. Those cone shaped breast were totally erect and waiting for him. He let his towel fall so to expose himself to her. His cock started to swell at the sight of her. He moved over to her an embraced her. His cock now semi-erect touched her belly button as they began a tender kiss. They moved to the bed and started exploring each other’s body. John went right to Morgan’s breast and started kissing and sucking them. She moaned a soft sound and reached for Johns cock. She gave him a wonderful hand job but needed his cock in her mouth. She lowered herself and took the beautiful organ in her mouth. John knew she was not experienced but said nothing. It made him happy to know that she was saving herself for someone like himself. He positioned himself for a 69. When his lips and tongue met her pussy for the first time, she shook with pleasure. His tongue moved around one end of her clit to another while mouth sucked him until he was a hard as steel. He moved his head away from her pussy and moved on top of her.

He kissed her again and whispered in her ear “are you ready?” Morgan nodded and John lined his cock up with her virgin pussy. Protection was not even a concern. Morgan whispered in John’s ear “ I am in mid cycle and fertile”. She just smiled and gave him a hug. John lined his cock up here opening and started to push. She cried for a moment and a tear flowed down to her cheek. She was very tight going inside of her and eased in her gently. The moment of the greatest pain arrived and he warned her of the outcome. Again she nodded. He held her tight and pushed in hard all the way. Her hymen was breached and she screamed out loud. He held his cock inside for a moment, and then started to move. Morgan began moaning again. John lay on top of her frame feeling the softness of her skin. He saw a little blood on her cock and was filled with joy. He slid his cock in and out of her with great ease now. Her pussy was getting used to his size. He started whispering sweet nothing while pumping in and out of her more. Morgan let loose with the first orgasm.

She held John as she shook violently. She kissed and sucked his ears to the point he was ready to come. The build up was coming. As Morgan came a second time she could see John ready to pump his cum inside of her. His face tensed up and he pushed his penis as far up into her womb as he could. His cock started to shot with great intensity. The first load of sperm made Morgan cum again. He held her tight making sure the baby making fluid would find her egg. Over and over jets of sperm filled her womb. He would surely make her pregnant. They would make love three more time that night. Within six weeks Morgan would find out she was pregnant. They announced their engagement and were married. The girls loved Morgan and they were happy their wish came true. In the spring John and Morgan would have a girl. The name would me Ally.