To Love and Be Loved Ch. 02

Story Info
John plays with friends but loses the love of his life.
7.6k words
4.27
11.8k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
801 Followers

This is part two of my romantic novel. If you haven't already done so, I recommend starting with part one.

*****

"I was thinking about having my friends over again this Saturday. You know, the ones that you had fun with. Interested?"

"It was a very exciting afternoon for me. And they had fun. But are you sure you want to share me? Since then we have become much closer and special to each other."

"I don't mind at all. In fact I like the idea of showing you off. There always was competition between us when it came to boys. Who was the better lay. Who's guy ate pussy better. That kind of thing. So now I have you. Handsome, articulate, eats pussy like a champ, and has a big cock. Eat your hearts out, girls!. Blow job is ok, after all they need to reward you for your efforts. But your cock goes only in my pussy, only mine."

"Agreed. How about we make it a nude pool party?. Ramp up the hormones more. Every guy's dream, frolicking with four nubile women."

"I'll pass the word. But remember, keep that cock under control. Don't ruin a good thing."

I had no intention of screwing things up.

Already nude, Janelle met the first of her friends at the door. Her nakedness caused a momentary surprise. "Come on in. Right on time. John's out at the pool, already sans suit. Don't look so surprised, Julie. You can take your clothes off in the spare bedroom then come join us."

The first couple of minutes were awkward. My cock immediately popped up. The suddenness of seeing each other totally bare was part of the fun. The only one who hadn't been nude last time was Janelle.

"Janelle, do you like having a bare pussy? I've been thinking about shaving but wondered about itching," Donna asked. She was the only one of the four that still sported a bush.

"It takes a little getting used to and you have to keep shaving to avoid itching. You have a thick bush. I would think guys would complain about loose hairs when they eat your pussy. A pussy is much sexier to look at when bare. And you can wear a tiny bikini without hair peaking out."

"It helps if someone else shaves you the first time." Alice joined in. "We can do it for you right now."

"First I need a drink, then we'll see."

We sat by the pool and enjoyed drinks. I still didn't drink much but a couple of glasses of wine wouldn't hurt.

"Donna, you ready for your new look?." Alice asked.

"Yeh, why not. I know it's becoming quite popular to be bare. And you guys do look sexy. How we going to do this?"

"First we have to clip the hairs using a scissors. Otherwise the razor will get tangled up. Then some shaving cream, wait a couple of minutes, and start in. I want to do it.." Alice said.

Janelle laughed. "Alice, you just want to get your fingers into Donna's pussy. Just like back in college."

"Don't forget, you tried it too. I seem to remember your tongue in my pussy."

"That's only because I was between boyfriends and horny."

Janelle, Julie, and I sat back and watched Alice trim Donna's bush. Then she lathered up with shaving cream. She used the opportunity to rub Donna's pussy and slide a finger up and down her slit. Donna didn't say a word, just lay back in the lounge chair with her legs spread.

"OK, lay still. No squirming. I don't want to accidentally cut something off. Like your clit for example." as Alice started shaving. The process took about ten minutes.

"OK, all done. Let me rub on some lotion." This was another chance to play with her pussy."

"Come on guys, let's use the pool."

Four sexy women, one guy with a hard on. Does it get any better?

"Janelle, are you going to let John eat our pussies again?"

"Sure, no problem. He's raring to go, aren't you John. And it afterwards you can thank him with a blow job, that's also ok. But no fucking. Please don't tempt the poor guy."

"I think Donna should get to go first. She needs some caressing of her pussy." Julie volunteered.

Donna sat down on a patio chair, pulled up her knees and spread her legs. Her newly bare pussy was glistening. "Go to it John." Janelle encouraged.

And that I did. During the next seven or eight minutes I used all of the techniques Janelle and I had been perfecting the last several weeks. Donna was rather vocal as my tongue and mouth did their magic. She came with a shudder and burst of juices. The others applauded.

Alice was next, followed by Julie. As I knelt in front of her Janelle sat down next to me and started stroking my cock. It zoomed from half mast to full alert in a few seconds. "Just getting you ready for your blow job."

All three of our guests played with my cock taking turns to stroke and suck. I was the center of attraction and enjoying every minute. But even after ten minutes or so of effort I still had not come.

"Girls, its not fair that we leave John unsatisfied. But it looks like it's going to take more than a blow job today. John, come over here and stick your cock in my pussy. Show my friends." Janelle said. She was showing me off.

"This I've got to see!." Julie said. "Gather round, girls, and see how it's done." Janelle teased.

She went on her knees with head down on a pillow. I moved in behind her, positioned my cock at her pussy and pushed. She took all of it in one smooth stroke. I grabbed her hips and started thrusting. She met each thrust by pushing her butt back towards me.

"Give me that big cock, you stud. Fuck me. Blast a big load of cum."

Since I was already somewhat on edge from the blowjobs it didn't take long to climax.

"Good job, John. Now eat my pussy."

This was the third time I had eaten Janelle's pussy after we fucked. But the first time in front of spectators. Janelle's friends gathered round to watch with wonder.

"Is he really going to eat your pussy? With his cum inside?." Donna was amazed.

"We've done this a couple of times already. I told you he was willing to try new things. OK, John, eat my pussy."

She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips and pushed out some cum. I used my mouth to suck all the cum out. Janelle came as I tasted the last.

"John's a pretty amazing lover, don't you think?"

No disagreement from her friends. A few minutes of conversation and her friends headed home. Not, however, before asking for another performance soon.

"John, I was so proud of you. I hope you didn't mind me putting you on the spot, especially with the cum eating. I've been bragging about your skill as a lover. Today you fully confirmed that assessment. I'm one lucky woman to have you."

We took a shower together. I was glad Janelle asked me to move in. Not having to deal with roommates was nice. The house was beautiful and Janelle was close at hand. Each evening during the week we made gentle, loving sex. I felt the pressure to perform lessened and that made our couplings even more enjoyable.

Saturday night was the Harvest Ball. Having attended the New York writers' gala I was better prepared. Janelle hired a limo so we could arrive in style. She wore an elegant formal type dress that accentuated her height and slimness. In high heels she was almost my height.

"You look so handsome in that tux, John." "And you look elegant. And sexy, Janelle."

Both men and women appraised us as we mingled in the crowd. I wasn't much of a dancer but we did get out there several times. Most of the men were well into their forties and older. Some with trophy wives or girlfriends twenty years younger. The Ball was clearly a place to be seen.

A photographer for the society magazine roamed and took several pictures of us. He was intrigued that Janelle was a New York Times Best Seller author. The next issue of the magazine had a four page spread about the Ball. Our photo was one of the more prominent with a caption about Janelle's best seller. At least they spelled my name correctly.

Since Janelle was only separated from her husband I worried that there would be repercussions. "Tony plays no part in my life. Nothing wrong with me having an escort to a charity event."

A week later school started. I was a junior at State this year. The campus was only thirty miles from Janelle's house, so I commuted. As I focused on getting started in my classes, Janelle shifted into high gear to finish her book. One evening she asked me how I liked her first book.

"The writing was good but it was a chick story, not something I could get into."

"That surprises me, I didn't overtly intend a chick novel. Why do you have that impression?"

"A fairly gushy story. Lead characters were all strong women. That's ok but I felt the guys around them were all portrayed as wimps. I couldn't relate to such milk-toast, jelly-fish characters. But who am I to critique? You wrote a best seller."

"Umm, that's interesting. Maybe in my efforts to balance the strength of the leads I went too far with the male characters. I'll take a look at it again. Thanks for the candid comment."

"You know, I think your comment about the males being wimps has some merit." Janelle said a couple of days later. "Would you mind taking a look at the latest draft of my new novel and give me your impressions?"

I was pleased she asked me but worried now that I had stuck my uneducated nose in where it didn't belong. Anyway that weekend I sat down with the draft and made notes as I went along.

Reading from my notes, I gave my observations to Janelle. Two of the male characters, William and Veton, still seemed like limp fish without any apparent purpose in the novel. And there were two sections of text where I got really confused as to what was going on. But in total I liked it better than her first. Just my opinion.

I showed her the specific sections to which I was referring.

"Thanks very much, John, for your thoughts."

I sure hope she didn't take my comments as an insult. She did ask but maybe it was like a "How do I look" question? Dangerous to give a candid response. Oh, well.

She continued to work diligently on her writing and I focused on my new classes. Some evenings we went out to local restaurants for dinner. Other times we had take-out. We were becoming best friends. We fed the pigeons in Central Park. Went to the top of the Empire State Building. Visited Rockefeller Center. Took in Broadway plays. We greatly enjoyed each other's company.

Without fail about nine o'clock we moved to our bed and made love. The routine was, I suppose, the same as if we were married. We clearly loved each other and marriage could be in the future. Except for one thing: Janelle was still married, only separated.

One night she asked me if I was serious about our relationship.

"I really love you, John. and I think you love me." she started.

"But you know I'm still married. I have no intentions of ever getting back with Tony. But he's part of a strong, Italian family where divorce is looked upon by the men as failure. I think that's why my father-in-law Alonso persuaded me to do a separation rather than divorce.

"But at that time I only wanted away from Tony. I didn't have anyone else and didn't think about the long term implications of a separation.

"I have assets. Alonso put the house in my name. Both cars are mine. I have income from an irrevocable trust Alonso set up for me. And any income from my writing is mine. But it could be a problem getting a divorce, perhaps even dangerous in some way:"

Over the next week we discussed the situation. I had never met Alonso but from Janelle's description he seemed an honorable, perceptive man. Tony came across like a thug. Janelle decided she would go see Alonso.

"I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to talk." Alonso told Janelle.

"You are a beautiful, smart woman. Much too good for my Tony. His temper gets the best of him at times. I try to counsel him but, well you know...

"I suggested separation back then as a way towards defusing the emotions of the time. It accomplished that. But I knew you would eventually meet someone and want to marry. I agree, you need a divorce. You need to be able to move on."

"Thank you for your understanding. How should I proceed?"

"Let me work on Tony. He has some girl friends, as usual. One in particular seems his favorite. Nice Italian girl. I wouldn't mind him settling down with her. Let me start planting the seed that he should pursue a divorce 'from' you. His idea, you get the picture? Give me two or three weeks and I'll get in touch."

A very clever man, Janelle thought as she drove back home. Very clever.

I liked the updated draft of her novel. The two wimpy characters were upgraded to reasonable manliness. The confusion in two parts of the book were clarified. A number of minor typos were corrected.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I like it. I like it a lot. Still a chick novel but that worked very well for your first book. This one has enough breadth to also interest guys. How soon before you finish?"

"I'm going to send this version to my publishers for their comments. So far they have only seen my rough outline. Unless they have some serious problems with it, I should be done in a couple of weeks."

Our days were busy, mine with school and Janelle's with polishing her novel.

"Janelle, this is Alonso. How are you my dear?"

"Very well, thank you. And you?." she was trying keep her voice from betraying her nervousness.

"I have some good news. I spoke with Tony. Unbeknownst to me he wants to marry that girl I mentioned. But was afraid to broach the topic of divorce with me. I have never favored divorce, which he knows. I think it is an admission of failure, of weakness. So this has been stirring in him for several weeks. I barely started talking before he took over the conversation. "Papa, I want to marry Maria, but I can't."

"I know you can't, Tony. You're still married to Janelle."

"Yeh, I want to put her behind me. Why I married her, I don't know. Nothing in common. Not even Italian. A bad mistake. Maria is the girl for me. But she says she won't live with me unless we are married. She's a nice old fashion girl. I can't persuade her otherwise. Don't get angry with me, but I want to get a divorce."

"Maria is a nice Italian girl, I like her." "Momma likes her. She's your type and would be loyal, provided you don't run around too much on her. You know Janelle usually calls me on my birthday, which is coming up in a week. How about when she calls I set up a time to meet with her. I'll attempt to show her that divorce is the best thing. I can't promise but I'll talk with her."

"Tony thanked me profusely for being so understanding.

"So, Janelle, now I am talking to you. Will you agree to divorce Tony?"

"Papa, you have been most persuasive. Tell Tony I was reluctant but have agreed. How do we proceed?"

"Let me get things started on my end. You stay out of it until the paperwork is ready. I'll put you in contact with an attorney for you. I'll pay. The settlement will affirm your ownership of your house and the irrevocable trust. But no alimony, that will be the concession I supposedly wring out of you. Trust me, it will all work out."

"How would you feel if you were married to an older woman?." Janelle asked me.

"What do you mean. Who?"

"Me, silly. Tony wants a divorce!"

"No way. What on earth is happening?"

"Turns out that Tony has fallen for a nice Italian girl. She won't live with him unless they are married. So Tony 'persuaded' my father in law to allow him to divorce me. Alonso is very clever. He will handle the paperwork on his end. It will work out great for us.

"Even though the house and trust are in my name, there could be some way that ownership could be contested. So Alonso said he will set it up to affirm that they are mine. Not that I expected any alimony, but Alonso will tell Tony he required me to agree to no alimony. That way Tony can extract his pound of flesh from me."

"How long will this take?"

"He didn't say, maybe a month. You didn't answer my question. Would you like to marry an older woman?"

"I would be honored. Will you be my wife?"

"Yes, with all my heart, yes. You are the guy I have always dreamed of. But we can't say anything, to anyone. Not even our parents. Let's get the divorce final. I don't want Tony to think I played any part in the decision."

"I agree."

People in love see the world differently. Normal irritations don't exist. The weather is better. That sort of thing. We settled into a pattern of loving normalcy. School and novel took up time.

"I got a call from an attorney today. Name of Goldblatt. He is representing me in the divorce proceedings. I am to meet with him tomorrow to review the divorce motion. According to him everything looks straightforward and should proceed in due course."

The motion claimed mental anguish, etc. Our state is a no fault divorce state so it wasn't necessary for Tony to dream up all kinds of terrible things about me. My attorney, a partner in a major downtown firm, said he wanted a couple of minor changes. I could probably sign within a week and have the court approve it a week after that. He would help expedite.

Two weeks later Janelle was free. We planned to wait another month or so before telling our parents of our engagement. We wanted Tony to settle into his new relationship first. Two weeks later I saw something in the paper that a son of noted business man Alonso de Agastino was engaged to be married.

We told our parents the next day of our intention. Mine were a little concerned that there was some age difference. After spending some time with Janelle they realized she wasn't robbing the cradle. Beautiful and successful, they had to agree I had found a gem.

Janelle's parents were similarly a bit concerned that I was several years younger, but accepted her assessment that I was a serious young man with a lot on the ball.

Our friends were delighted to hear the news. The speculation had been that we were serious but the timing came as surprise. My old roommates considered me the luckiest guy in the world. We had a small wedding and invited just family and close friends. Janelle took my last name and kept her pen name of Martin for her novels.

Janelle and I loved being married. Having someone to talk to, share thoughts with, someone you trust - not everyone is as fortunate as we are. After a couple of weeks of various celebrations we settled back into our school and novel routines.

Time marches on and as my graduation approached I worried about a job. With my science degree I knew I could get offers but most would likely require relocation. We both wanted to stay put. Then her ex father in law Alonso called and suggested that I apply at a local construction company. He said they were needing some engineering talent. And the owners were getting up in years. Maybe in ten years the company would be up for sale, a possible additional opportunity for me.

A week after graduation (with highest honors) I started at Stanward Construction as an engineer. Pay about what others had offered me. They seemed to have good connections in the local heavy construction industry.

Janelle's second book zoomed to the best seller list. Reviews were even stronger than for her first book. She was elated that the 'one hit wonder' curse of writing had passed her by. There were comments that movie rights might be in play.

Her parents made a point of visiting several times a year. This provided opportunity for my folks to get to know them better. Whispered thoughts about grandchildren started. Janelle and I were certainly doing our part and then some. But so far nothing.

"Is this John Wilson?"

"Yes"

"This is Sergeant McDonald of the city police. Your wife has been in an accident and has been taken to Memorial Hospital."

NerdySex
NerdySex
801 Followers