To Love and Be Loved Ch. 04

Story Info
Nudist resort stokes fires of love and sex, new friends.
9.5k words
4.61
15.6k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
791 Followers

This is chapter four of my romantic novel. If you haven't already done so, please read chapters one through three first.

*****

We were met at the airport and driven the thirty miles in a Land Rover. The roads were paved but rough. The resort for obvious reasons was in a more remote part of the area.

Our cottage was adjacent to the beach and quite luxurious, as promised. Tired from the trip we took a nap. Upon check in we were briefed on the protocol. Wearing clothes except when entering or leaving the resort was discouraged. No public sex or overt fondling. Staring was bad form. Other than that, enjoy.

With great hesitancy we shed our clothes and walked from the cottage to the beach. There were several other couples around equally nude. We held hands and strolled along the water line. We walked some distance and then turned around. Coming back we saw others in the water and some on lounge chairs. We felt very naked. I was too nervous to get an erection, thank god for that.

We picked out three lounge chairs some distance from the others. It gave us a chance to see how things were. Couples were mid twenties to perhaps forty, with most in their mid thirties. We were the youngest by far at least of those we saw. This was the first time my girls could check out other guys' cocks.

The women all looked pretty good, some very good. Some of the guys were already sporting beer bellies..

"John, you look better than any of these guys," Molly observed. "Look at their cocks. Tiny. Oh, there's one that looks pretty good."

"You can't always tell how big a cock will get," I pointed out. There are 'growers' and there are 'showers'."

"Huh. What do you mean?" Mindy asked.

"Some cock are small when flaccid but might double in length when erect. That would be a 'grower'. Another might look pretty impressive when flaccid but not add much when erect. A 'shower'.

"What are you," Mindy asked.

"That time when you measured, my flaccid cock was just shy of 5 inches in length and about 3 inches circumference. When you got hard it was 8 1/4 long and six to seven inches around. So I expect you would call me a 'grower'."

"I can't imagine anyone with a bigger one. But I would like to see some guys with boners so I can compare," Mindy said.

"Wouldn't surprise me if it happens somewhere. And I might see some real attractive woman and get hard."

"If you do I'm going to drag you back to the cottage and fuck you. That will cure that problem," Molly laughed.

We headed back to our cottage for some love making.

"Did you see the guy, Molly, that had all that black pubic hair? There was so much his cock looked buried," Mindy said with a laugh. "And the guy without any hair down there. Looked like a little boy," she added. "She had a shaved pussy so maybe they did each other."

"Watching people was fun, turned me on," Molly said. "Seemed like about half of the women were shaved. I'm glad we are."

"Enough, enough. Let's play. Bend over the bed, both of you."

I stuck my cock into Mindy and two fingers into Molly's pussy. After a minute I switched. Both girls were very juicy. About every half minute I switch girls. Molly came first and then I stayed with Mindy. My cock was ready to burst and it did, shooting a big load into Mindy. That put her over the edge as well.

We cleaned up and headed to the restaurant. Having just had sex we weren't quite so shy about being nude. Other guests looked us over as we headed to a table.

"John, those women were really giving you the once over," Molly observed. "I wanted to laugh. Their eyes started at your cock and worked up to your face."

"Molly, did you notice the guys? They would eyeball you girls and then look at me. I could read their minds, 'how does that guy manage two luscious babes'," I added. "I was tempted to say 'eat your heart out, guys. They're all mine.'"

"And the women were probably wondering how you kept us satisfied," Molly added.

We had an nice dinner and decided to stroll along the beach. It was a beautiful evening. We walked arm in arm, three people in love. We sat in the wet sand and let the waves roll up to us. Molly reached over and grabbed my cock.

"Hey, you know the rules, no public sex," I reminded her. "No sex, I just wanted to get it hard for a moment. No one's around." Mindy added her hand.

"Ok, let's walk some more," Mindy said as she pulled me up. "What, me with this thing sticking out?" I said with a laugh. If anything, my cock got harder.

"Uh oh, we can't do this, look, some people are headed this way. Come on, let's get into the water." We waded waist deep, just enough to cover the offending protrusion. My cock dropped to half mast in the cool water. "That's good enough, John. Let's go," Mindy insisted.

"I like it just like that," she said, referring to my still half-mast cock. "Fun to look at. Do you think you could keep it that way while we keep walking?"

"No, it will either get hard which would be embarrassing or shrink back to normal."

Just then another couple appeared from another cottage. The woman grinned widely as she notice my cock.

"See what I mean," Mindy persisted. "That woman liked what she saw."

"Let's get inside and play," I was ready.

"I'm hungry," I said the next morning to my sleeping girls.

"For pussy?" Mindy mumbled.

"For breakfast. Come on, get your butts out of bed."

We saw most of the same people in the restaurant as last evening. Several couples greeted us, several didn't.

"What are we going to do today, John?" the girls asked.

I felt like just lounging around. Pick up a book, watch some satellite TV. Do nothing. The girls said they wanted to go for a walk, check out guy' cocks.

I laughed, and said be careful. "Don't go too far down the beach."

My two nymphs headed out. I watched them as they ran down to the water. Two sexy young women. I was very lucky.

They walked arm in arm along the water line, stopping to examine sea shells. Mindy took off and Molly chased her. They fell to the sand, laughing. "Molly, I can't believe how lucky we are to have John. He's such a nice guy. Smart and very handsome. I love him very much."

"I do too, Mindy. And how many guys could keep two girls like us satisfied in bed. He's one in a million. Should we head back?"

They were far down the beach. As they turned to go back they noticed another couple. "Let's say hello, Mindy." "Maybe we better not. Look what she's doing."

The guy was laying in the lounge and his woman was sucking his cock! She saw the girls and motioned them over. "We were hoping someone would see us. Never done this before but wanted the thrill of getting caught. Please stay."

The girls looked at each other and shrugged. "If you don't mind, we have never seen anyone having sex."

The woman resumed sucking. The guy said something and came. She caught most of the cum but some dribbled down his cock. "Want some?" The girls just stared.

"Are you a couple?" "We're sisters." "No, I mean are you..." "Oh, I didn't know what you meant," Molly stammered. "No, we are here with our boyfriend. He's back at the cottage."

:"Boyfriend, meaning one boy?" "Yes, we share. Everything."

"Must be quite a guy. Maybe you can put on a show for my husband and me. I'm Sandy, this is my husband Fred." "I'm Mindy, she's Molly. And our guy is John."

"She did it about the same way as we do. He had a nice cock," Molly said as they headed back to the cottage. They couldn't wait to tell me what they had seen. "Tell John what she asked," Molly said with a giggle.

"What? Oh, yeah. She wanted to know if we were a couple. Lesbians! Can you believe that." They both laughed.

"Anyway, watching made us horny. We didn't do anything this morning. How about if you eat our pussies and then we give you a blow job?" Molly suggested.

I positioned Molly on the bed with knees bent and angled out. Using my finger to run up and down her slit I opened up her lips. Placing the tip of my tongue between her lips I rocked her legs with my hands. This moved her pussy up and down on my tongue. I gradually increased the rocking until my tongue was going from her ass hole to her clit and back.

"Oh, Mindy. That feels so good. I'm already getting close. I just love it when he licks my butt."

A couple of minutes later she came. My face was covered with her juices.

"Next."

Molly jumped on the bed and assumed the same position. She tasted as good as her sister. "John, stick your tongue in my ass. See if you can get it in."

Of course I couldn't but I did spend a while licking and poking at her ass hole with my tongue.

"Mindy, your sister likes me to play with her ass. Stick your finger in while I fuck her pussy with my tongue. "God, that is great. Keep going, guys." She didn't last long.

"That was mind blowing. Mindy, thanks for joining in. I'll do the same for you later if you like."

"Sure, I'll give it a try."

My turn. I sat at the edge of the bed with the girls at my feet. They alternated sucking until I came and then shared the cum.

"I think we were better at it than that woman," Molly bragged. "I don't know, it looked like she took the guy's entire cock in her mouth. We can't do that."

"We could if John's cock were skinny like that guy's. John, could you show us how to deep throat you?"

"We can give it a try next time. It can be done, but difficult."

A quick shower and we sauntered in for lunch. Again we attracted some long looks. Two girls, one guy. Two beautiful sexy young things, I might add. We enjoyed every minute of the attention. After lunch we watched TV in bed and napped.

I woke up with the girls playing with my cock. "Would you show us how to take your cock all the way?" Mindy asked.

"OK. Deep throat is called that because the cock actually goes into your throat. By the way, you know that was the name of a famous porn movie back in the 70's or 80's. Anyway if you try to stick anything down your throat you will want to gag. So the gag reflex must be suppressed. Not easy but with practice you could do it.

"Most porn stars are small in stature and have fairly skinny cocks To the camera this makes their cocks seem proportionately larger. So if you get to the point of taking my cock you are doing better than the porn stars.

"OK, let's get started. Molly?"

"Put your cock in my mouth. Feel it at the back of your throat? Now try to take more in. Makes you want to gag. Now do this several times, trying real hard to suppress the reflex."

She coughed and gagged a little. "Good. Try it some more. Excellent. When you are ready, push some more."

This time she gagged and had to back off. And the second time. The third time she held it for maybe two seconds before gagging. Tears came to her eyes.

"That's enough for now, Molly. You did terrific. Mindy, you want to try?"

Mindy was more aggressive and got maybe an inch of cock down her throat before gagging. Several more attempts each resulted in gagging. But each time she could keep my cock in a little longer.

"You girls did so well. By the end of our vacation you might actually do it. We could also see if the gift shop has some water based lubricant. That would make my cock slide in easier."

We walked over to an outdoor bar by the beach and ordered some fancy rum drinks. Another couple introduced themselves as Jim and Gwen from San Diego

"I'm from Kansas City. Molly and Mindy are from New York, Southampton. We just leased an apartment in New York City since Molly and Mindy are in college there."

"We saw you guys yesterday. Everyone else has come as couples."

"We noticed the stares. We share John."

Jim and Gwen looked at each other as if to say 'you're kidding'.

"You girls are so young and sexy," Jim ventured. Gwen chimed in, "And John you are quite the handsome devil. Other women are probably wondering how you do it."

"Do it?"

"Keep your two girlfriends happy?"

Molly laughed. "We get that quite often. We say John does quite nicely, thank you." She noticed that Gwen had been looking at his cock. "It's really a nice one isn't it? Gets real big," she added. Gwen blushed madly. "Sorry for staring."

"That's OK, we're real proud of our man," Molly said.

Changing subject, Gwen said they had been married for five years and never had a honeymoon. So they decided on a nudist resort to spice up their love life. She was 27 and he was a year older.

"Molly and Mindy just turned 21 in May. I'm 24. The girls have one more year at Barnard College."

"Oh, that's the exclusive college on Long Island. I have a high school friend who went there. Very expensive."

I bought a round of drinks. These rum drinks sneak up on you.

"Would you like to join us for dinner?" Jim asked. We arranged to meet at eight.

"In the meantime we were going to walk on the beach. Want to come?" Mindy asked. The five of us walked in the wet sand. The girls picked up some shells. I noticed they made a point to bend over facing away from Jim and Gwen. Gave them good shots of their asses and pussies. What teases!

Jim definitely noted the displays and his cock started to rise. Gwen glanced over and said something to him. Mindy looked and poked Molly in the side. Jim's cock was now mostly hard.

"Sorry, John. Some things can't be helped. Jim, let's head back."

We walked a little further before turning around to look. The girls were giggling.

"Did we do that?"

"You know you did. You should be ashamed. Bending over for those shells. Showing your pussies. You teased that poor guy to death."

"Not to death. He looked alive and well to me," Molly giggled.

"You know I think those drinks were pretty powerful. All I can think about now is having John fuck us. Let's do it," Mindy insisted.

"I want to watch you eat each other's pussy. That was such a turn on for me that one time. Will you do it?"

"I don't know. What do you think, Molly? If we like it too much would that make us lesbians like that woman asked?"

"You can't get enough of my cock so I think you are ok," I laughed.

The girls hopped on the bed. The first time they took turns.

"Why don't you try a 69 position instead?"

"Molly, you want top or bottom?" "Either." I'll take top, then"

I sat in a chair by the bed and watched my two girls eat pussy. My cock was standing proud, it was so erotic. After several minutes I joined them on the bed and slid my cock into Mindy's upturned pussy.

"Molly, lick my cock as it goes in and out of Mindy." She expertly licked for a couple of minutes. The girls changed position and I sipped into Molly. At this point I didn't last long. As I came Mindy lapped up Molly's pussy and my cum as it dribbled out. Molly came explosively.

"Hey, guys, I haven't come." "Ride my face, Mindy. Get on top," I said.

She moved her pussy back and forth as I licked and sucked. Only a minute and she came. "Thanks, John, that was really good."

We napped for an hour and then cleaned up.

We met Jim and Gwen at dinner. "Sorry for the faux pas on the beach," Jim said. "We worried something like that might happen. And Gwen would get mad."

"But we had a great time afterwards!" Gwen added.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow?" Molly asked before turning bright red. "I mean, uh, will we see you?"

"I'm sure."

"Jim, I wouldn't worry about this afternoon. The girls came across another couple on the beach. He was getting a blow job."

"You're kidding? Right out in public?" Gwen asked.

"Just down the beach a little ways. She wanted to know if we would like some of her guy's cock. Can you believe that?" Molly said. "We declined."

"I would think there would be opportunities after dark," Mindy observed.

"Not for us, we're far too conservative for that. Only recently have we kept the light on during our lovemaking," Gwen admitted.

We adjourned to the bar for a nightcap and then said our goodnights.

"I don't know what was in those rum drinks, but it sure loosened us up," I observed. "Dangerous stuff."

We woke up late and hurried to get dressed for breakfast. Our new friends were waiting for us. "Sorry, we overslept," I apologized.

"No matter. By the way another couple stopped by and asked about you guys. Seems they were also curious as to your arrangement. We said you would be along shortly and they could ask you directly. Oh, here they come now."

"Hi, I'm Stan and this is my wife Monica. We're from Arizona."

Stan and Monica were late twenties, possibly thirty. Good looking couple.

"Nice to meet you. This is Molly and Mindy. I'm John. We're in the process of getting settled in New York City. They are seniors at Barnard College."

"We wanted a vacation before school started. This place sounded most interesting. Nothing we have ever done before, I can assure you," Molly explained.

"And we just met yesterday," Gwen added.

"You were asking about us," I inquired.

"Sorry, just being nosy. Not often you see two young beautiful ladies with one guy. Even if he is handsome," Monica spoke for the first time.

"John is our shared boyfriend. We both fell in love with him and he with us. We're used to the questions and stares. But we are deeply in love and have a wonderful life together," Mindy added.

"John, you are one lucky guy, that's all I have to say," Stan said.

"I am lucky. Two beautiful, smart ladies who love me."

"They certainly are beautiful," as Monica poked him in the ribs.

"Do any of you play tennis? I need some exercise, but Stan's a terrible player"

"We play some," I offered.

"Great, how about meeting at the courts in half an hour."

Back at our cottage, Molly complained. "John, we're really not very good. Why did you offer?"

"Something to do, I guess. It won't matter."

Playing nude tennis is something to behold. We played doubles, my two girls against the new woman and me. None of us were any good but it hardly made any difference. We had fun and many laughs. My girls looked very sexy moving around, stretching, reaching. They told me later my floppy cock was an unfair distraction.

We attracted a crowd, Stan, Jim and Gwen, and several other couples. I doubt it was our expert play that was of interest.

"That's it, John. I'm done. You're in good shape," Monica thanked me. The six of us moved to a picnic table near the courts. "That was fun. Glad we did it," Molly said.

"I need a shower. Molly, John, want to join me?" Mindy said. We arranged to get together mid afternoon on the beach.

"You are incorrigible, Mindy"

"We didn't do anything this morning. Too big a rush. Let's spend the rest of the morning in bed."

Which we did. I ate Molly's pussy, fucked her, and ate my cum. Then Mindy. Then we napped. We missed lunch.

We met our new couples in the bar. They were well on their way through those rum drinks. We ordered ours.

"Where have you guys been?" Gwen asked with a grin.

"We were really tired from tennis," Molly said with a laugh.

"John, I don't know how you do it. Two such sexy girls and they seem very satisfied. Is there a magic potion? If so, give some to Stan," Monica teased.

"Monica, you get your fair share. Cut it out," Stan retorted. He knew Monica was only teasing.

Molly finished the last of her second drink. "John know just how to keep us happy. You might find this hard to believe but we frequently come three times. Each!"

Gwen spoke up. "That's impossible. No guy can come that many times."

"It's true," Mindy said. "John keeps us very happy. He is very talented."

"What do you mean?" Gwen persisted.

"Well, take this morning after tennis. We took a shower together and played with each other. Then John ate Molly's pussy until she came. Then they fucked. Then John ate her pussy again."

NerdySex
NerdySex
791 Followers