To Love and Be Loved Ch. 05: Final

Story Info
Homemade video, betrayal, and paradise regained.
4.2k words
4.49
12.2k
13
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
802 Followers

This is the conclusion of my romantic novel. I hope you have enjoyed my story.

*****

"Molly, that video we did was pretty amateurish. It could have been better," Mindy added. "How about if we look on online for some good, classy porn? Get some ideas."

"Yeah, we could get ideas for positions, poses, camera angles," Molly chimed in. "Let's see if we can find some good ones with a guy and two girls.

We spent the next several days looking at porn. Tons out there, most of it poorly done or just graphic sex. We wanted participants who looked in love. People who looked like us. We found a series of 'nubile' videos that were well done. Some were just a guy and girl. Some had two girls with a guy. And some just the two girls.

We downloaded several to analyze (and enjoy). We even did what is called 'storyboarding' for our video. I went shopping for a tripod and some lighting. I also bought a second camera.

A couple of days later we were ready. I set up the equipment including the new umbrella light that gave nice even lighting. Someone I knew had given me several purple pills. I figured this would be a good time to try one. I planned to shoot lots of video and edit later on our PC.

We started with the girls eating each other's pussy. I had one camera on the tripod and hand-held a second. The tripod camera shows the girls. My hand-held would be used to zoom in on the action. The girls put on a splendid performance. After several minutes of video I suggested they get the dildos. I zoomed into their pussies as they used the dildos as cocks.

We took a break and replayed what i had so far. We had some hot stuff.

Next I joined in, eating Molly's pussy and fucking her. Mindy operated the hand-held.

"I'm going to come Mindy. Zoom in on her pussy. Then keep going and I will lick up the cum."

The pill was keeping my cock extra hard so I switched to Mindy. Molly said she got some terrific close-ups of me spurting cum.

We quit for the day and resumed the next morning. All told we probably had at least an hour's worth of sexual action. I wanted more. "Let's get video of us taking a shower. We can use it at the beginning of the video."

We set the camera outside the glass door of the shower. The water spray on the glass obscured the view. I was looking for the effect you see in some movies.

Next we turned off the water and opened the shower door. We soaped up. The camera recorded as I fondled first Molly and then Mindy. The girls stroked my hard cock. I moved behind Mindy and stuck my cock in and fucked her. Then I did Molly.

The girls kept their pussies nicely shaved. But for our video the girls 'shaved' each other using foam cream and a razor with no blade.. Then they 'shaved' my cock and balls.

Back to bed. This time we wanted additional positions as we fucked.

I imported the video clips into my PC software and picked the best parts. I worked on it for two days. Eventually I had almost twenty minutes of super X material. I burned a DVD and we watched on our big screen TV. We were porn stars.

"Let's watch it again in bed," Mindy suggested. We lay in bed, fondling each other. "This is so sexy. We really look good, don't you think?, Molly asked. "The close-ups are great."

"Better than any professional porn video I ever saw. You girls are sex pots." "John, your cock looks huge in the video. When you put it in my pussy it was so fat that my pussy lips pushed in," Molly gushed.

"I liked it when you pulled your cock out of me with cum still on your cock head. And Molly got a real good shot of your tongue with cum on it. Makes me horny all over."

I climbed on top of Mindy and fucked her. Then I ate Molly's pussy.

I deleted all the files from the PC so all that remained was our DVD.

"I hope you don't get mad at us," Mindy said. "But when we had lunch yesterday with our girl friends we told them about our video. They want to see it."

"Mindy, I don't think that's a good idea. People will talk. And the video shows me eating my cum out of your pussies. I would be embarrassed if others knew what we do."

"John, girls talk about sex all the time. You would be surprised how candid the conversations are. We have done our share of bragging. Including you eating cum. So they already know. Our friends think you are such a stud."

"Two of the girls have their own videos. So if you agree we want to invite them over and watch their videos and ours. You can join us. Might be fun," Molly laughed.

Two days later was the big showing. Five girls showed up, all giggles. I prepared some rum drinks. Her friends shared boyfriend stories. One girl said she had spent the night before with two guys. The other girls were shocked and wanted to hear more. I refilled glasses.

Show time. Since the other two video were fairly short the girls wanted to watch them first. I sat down between Molly and Mindy on the sofa. The videos were fairly well done but the lighting could have been better.

"OK, this is the one we did," Sandy explained. "I made Randy eat my pussy. He doesn't like to but did for the video. He did a good job, don't you think? Oh, now I suck him." The video ended with good 'ol Randy fucking Sandy.

Everyone complemented her. "Randy did a good job. Nice cock. Can I borrow him sometime when my guy's too tired?," another girl jokingly asked.

I swapped DVD's and played the second video.

"I asked my best friend to do the camera work," Carol explained. "That way we could get closer." "Who did that for you?" "You know, Jean, the one from Boston. She wanted to stay afterwards!"

I freshened drinks as they chatted away. Then it was our turn.

The women watched intently with frequent comments and exclamations. "God, look at that cock. How does that fit in you?" "It does I can assure you. You'll see in a minute."

There were shocked comments at the scenes of me eating cum. "How did you ever get John to do that?" "That is so erotic." "Look, it's on his tongue." "Wow"

"We keep you telling you John is fabulous in bed. Most times he makes us come three times. Each."

"That was the sexiest video I have ever seen," Sandy exclaimed.

"Carol, look." One of the women pointed at me. During the video Mindy and Molly had been rubbing my cock through my pants. There was a noticeable tent.

"Sorry, guys. Guess we just got distracted watching the video.," Molly said with a smile.

"Molly, show us his cock."

Molly and Mindy looked at each other, then at me. I shrugged. We all were feeling pretty mellow from the drinks. What the hell. Let's show 'em.

"Stand up, John." Mindy undid my belt and zipped down the fly. Molly pulled my pants down. My cock made a tent in my shorts.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this," Mindy teased. "Well, OK. Here goes." She pulled my shorts down and my cock popped out. In a few seconds it fully hardened and stuck out at a 45 degree angle. I was really hard.

I was one proud guy - standing in front of seven women showing off my cock. "No touching, girls. Just think about that big cock in your tight pussy. Too bad it's just for us," she teased.

Twice more that summer we showed our video. Other girls showed up, a few with boyfriends. Two more had videos to share. One had a bunch of photos. These were fun parties. The guys and I had to show off our cocks. Afterwards the girls and I did some serious fucking. I expect that was the case with the others.

My classes resumed in early September. I was taking a heavy load and bringing home a lot of homework. Molly and Mindy were busy on a draft of their proposed novel.

One day my 4th period class was cancelled, professor sick. It was a very nice fall day. I headed home with thoughts of going with the girls to Central Park. As I opened the door there was commotion from our bedroom.

"Molly, Mindy. Is that you?"

Two guys putting on their pants rushed past me and out the door. I was shocked, expecting the worst. It was the worst. My two girls were in bed with the covers pulled up. They were crying.

"John, it's not what it seems," Molly blubbered

I pulled back the covers, both girls were nude. "We can explain. Please don't get mad."

I turned and stormed out of the apartment. I checked into a nearby hotel and lay down on the bed, crying. My life was falling apart again. Then I got really pissed. My girls - cheating on me. I headed down to the bar and put away several quick ones and then crashed on the bed. I woke up the next morning with a terrible hangover. For a moment I didn't know where I was, then it all came rushing back.

I cleaned up, checked out, and headed to our apartment. Molly and Mindy were sitting at the kitchen table. It looked like they had been up all night crying.

"John, we need to explain."

"We met those two guys at the bar around the corner. They were friends of Karen and seemed like really nice guys. They said they knew you. We invited them to the apartment for a drink. We gave them a tour. They really liked our framed prints. You know, the ones of us nude. They said they had heard that we had a real sexy home-made video. We bragged about you and what we had done. They wanted to watch. Like fools we played it for them," Molly explained.

Mindy continued, "Midway through the video both guys pulled out their cocks. We were shocked but couldn't keep our eyes off them. The guys were talking about how sexy we were and wanted to know how many guys we had fucked. We admitted only one, you.

"They said we were missing out, that there was sex and there was love. That we loved you but the sex could be separate. Sounds dumb, I know. Anyway they put our hands on their cocks and made us stroke them.

"One thing led to another and we went to bed with them. It was exciting until you came home. We were so dumb to risk everything. We can't even blame it on alcohol. We only had one drink.

"Please, please, John. We love you so much. It was a very stupid thing to do. The only time since we met you. And it will never, never happen again. Please forgive us."

My mind was in turmoil. Could I ever trust them again?. The image in my mind of those guys putting their cocks into my girls. Made me sick. I could understand some slick guys trying to take advantage. But they didn't have to go along. Didn't have to be so stupid. That damn video.

I knew our relationship would never be quite the same. But I wasn't willing to throw everything away, either. We talked at length and I calmed down some. The girls got dressed and we went for the walk in Central Park. We strolled around for a couple of hours, not saying much. I didn't know how I felt and needed time to sort out my thoughts.

Back at the apartment we watched TV without really seeing. The girls joined me on the sofa and snuggled up to me. We fell asleep on the sofa. During the evening we moved to the bed and the girls spooned me front and back. For once my cock stayed shriveled up.

We talked some more in the morning. We decided to try to put what happened behind us and work on strengthening our relationship. The girls wanted to make love to me but I was hesitant. We went to bed and they sucked me and fucked me. It was good but I didn't come. It would take time.

I headed to classes early the next morning. The girls planned to work on the outline of their novel. We went to dinner at a nice place and made love afterwards. What happened stayed in my mind but as days past we resumed our routines.

One guy I know in my classes made a passing comment about Molly and Mindy. It seemed out of place. I asked what he meant and he stammered something. Now I started wondering, had the girls been honest with me? I badly wanted to think so.

I decided to visit my parents in Kansas City over the Thanksgiving holiday. The girls thought it a good idea since I hadn't seen them since spring time. I said I would skip classes on Wednesday to make it a five day visit.

Mom and dad were glad to see me and asked about the girls. Molly called that night and asked if I had a good flight. I thought the call a little strange. Concerned, I decided to catch a flight back the next morning.

I sat on a park bench opposite our apartment. About four o'clock two guys walked out, laughing and carrying on. What was this? I went to a local cafe within sight of our door. A couple of hours later the same two guys went back in. I saw a glimpse of Molly or Mindy at the door.

Evening came and they were still there. My heart sank. I checked into a close-by hotel and set the alarm for 5 AM. The cafe opened at six and I sipped coffee and waited. At 10 o'clock the door opened. The girls kissed the guys and they left.

No mystery any more. I had been fed a line of bullshit, 'only one time, wouldn't happen again. Please forgive us. We love you.' What a crock! I was too mad and upset to do anything at the moment. I went back to my hotel and lay down. My life was falling apart.

I went back to the cafe at four o'clock. As with the prior day the guys showed up about six, presumably to stay the night again. No point on watching any longer.

The next morning they left about nine, again getting kisses at the door from my girls. I walked to the apartment and used my key to quietly open the door.

I heard the girls laughing in the bedroom. "How you going to hide that hicky from John?" "I hope it's gone by the time he gets back."

"The guys were really horny this morning. I liked swapping, didn't you?" Yeah, different cocks, different motions."

"We better call John at his parent's house. Make sure he's still there. We don't want any more surprises."

"Too late, girls, I'm already back. Surprise, surprise!"

"Oh, god. What are you doing here?"

"It's my home, remember. And since the lease is in my name I want both of you out of here by tomorrow morning."

"No, John. That's a mistake. You know we love you. But we get so horny sometimes. You were gone. The guys showed up last evening. We shouldn't have let them in but we did." The lies continued.

"Sorry, girls, I don't buy it. You made sure I was really in Kansas City. These guys have been here during the days and nights since I left. You must think I'm dumb."

"No, John. Just last night."

"Molly, I saw with my own two eyes the guys coming and going the last two days and nights. Don't give me that bullshit. It's over. I'll be back early tomorrow. Take your things and get out. Anything left when I return will put out by the curb."

I left the apartment and returned to the hotel. I needed a drink, a couple of them. For the second time in my life I had lost my love. But I intended this time to stay in control. When I lost Janelle I was a basket case for months. Not this time. I was stronger and would somehow manage. Brave thoughts.

The girls were gone the next morning. They left behind the six nude photos of us. I stared at them. God, they were so beautiful. We were so much in love. I would have married them in an instant if I could. I put the pictures in the closet, unsure how I felt about destroying them. I still had those with Janelle. The collection was getting bigger, I bitterly thought.

I called a locksmith and had the locks re-keyed. I threw some makeup odds and ends in a trash basket. The DVD was gone. That could be a problem. I pulled the sheets from our bed and threw them in the trash. I changed the phone message recording. I then laid down on the bed and cried.

Monday I was back in class. I was glad to have something on which to focus. Apparently the word had gotten out that we had split. A couple of my buddies expressed condolences and took me out for a beer. I wasn't good company but did appreciate their efforts.

I poured myself into my class work. It was therapy. But the evenings were long. Several girls that knew me expressed interest in going out. Finally I agreed and went to dinner with Betty. I enjoyed her company. Better than sitting at home. She asked about my apartment and said she would like to see it.

"Betty, I'm still struggling with the breakup. Please come, we can have some wine and talk but I'm not ready for anything more, if you had that in mind."

"I understand. Maybe soon. You're a really nice guy and I've heard all kinds of good things about you."

"I would like see you again, Betty. Dinner or a walk in the park. That sort of thing."

I had dates with several other girls and enjoyed their company as well. No sex. Mostly I focused my time on school and the days went by.

"John, this is Rachel." I drew a blank. "Rachel, you know, Molly and Mindy's sister."

"Oh, yes, how are you?" Why was she calling?

"I wonder if we could meet. Maybe this evening for dinner?"

"If your sisters have asked you to intervene, it won't work."

"I'm not surprised. They were exceedingly stupid. Maybe they are finally realizing how badly they screwed up. But I had another reason for wanting to meet"

"Which is?" "I'll get into later. Dinner ok? Say 8pm at Antonio's?"

"OK, Rachel. I'll be there."

I arrived early and picked a private booth. Rachel arrived a few minutes later. I hadn't seen her in about six months. She was maturing into a beautiful young lady.

"Hi, Rachel."

"Hi, John. Thanks for joining me I'm not here to plead for my sisters. I'm here for me. I'll explain.

"I know my sisters told you they were virgins because they waited for that special guy. Which, of course, was you. They told me all about your lovemaking. They also talked about what a great guy you were, in so many ways. And I could see that for myself when you came to visit. You were polite to my parents. You showed me attention. I enjoyed being around you when I had the chance.

"I decided several years ago that I too would keep my virginity and wait for that special person. Wait for true love. I was looking for someone just like you. My sisters had you, I had to find my own true love. For the last two years I have secretly been in love with you. The guys I meet don't measure up, not even close.

"Of course, none of that mattered. You were in love with my sisters and they with you. Now everything has changed. I would like to be your girlfriend. To share the same kind of love that you once shared with my sisters. To be your lover, friend and confidant.

"I know you don't love me but you could. I'm much like my sisters. If I could be your girlfriend we could develop a relationship and see where it takes us.

"That's it."

I was totally taken by surprise. This beautiful young girl was offering herself to me, body and soul. She was willing to be rejected for the possibility that I would say yes.

"Rachel, those are the most lovely thoughts anyone has ever said to me. Thank you very much. You are right, I don't love you. I really don't know you very well. I can see that you are beautiful, smart, and articulate. You have so much to offer someone. How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-one, birthday in two months. Only a year younger than my sisters. And a junior at Barnard. Same as when you met my sisters.

"Don't say no. Please, John. Let us start slow, just like tonight, and see how it goes."

I didn't say no. We had a very pleasant dinner together. After classes and on the weekends we went to movies, walked in the park, rode the rides at Coney Island, toured the Statue of Liberty, took in a Broadway play, and much more. She was a delightful girl to be with.

She met many of my friends. They thought she was terrific. "Each girl is better looking than the last one. This one is marvelous. Where did you find her? Are there any more for us?," that sort of thing. Rachel laughed with us. She held her own in the give and take.

I naturally found myself comparing her with her sisters. As much as I liked and loved Molly and Mindy I found myself thinking Rachel came out ahead. Especially her more outgoing personality and sense of humor.

NerdySex
NerdySex
802 Followers
12