To Love & Obey Ch. 02

Story Info
Werewolf love story.
1.7k words
4.45
17.6k
29

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers

Guys, I'll keep this short. This story is not edited. I'm sorry if it is not of suitable length; I'm writing it from the notes app on my iPhone.

~~

Once outside the class room Sunny Rae located the nearest restroom to hide out in. There was no one at home who cared if she went to school, not to mention if she went to every class. Sunny Rae went to school on her own. She kept up with her own school records and shots.

If something major needed to be done she'd lock her mom in a room for about 4 days, weaning her off drugs so she could be sober enough to do what needed to be done. Her actions might seem cruel, but she really wanted to make it in life. Sunny Rae made sure to make excellent grades so she would receive a full scholarship to college. Any college would do because where she went didn't even matter.

As long as she got away. She wasn't necessarily worried about taking care of her mother; because her mother never really worried about taking care of her. Living the hard life had taught her that it was everyone for themselves. One needed to do what needed to be done for themselves in order to survive.

Her mother used drugs to cope with the everyday struggle of life. Sunny Rae decided she would use school as a stepping stone to overcome her struggles.

She stared at her reflection in the dimly lit bathroom. She supposed she could be regarded as pretty if she dressed nice and put on a little make-up. Her jade green eyes were big and round, yet slightly slanted and had the tendency to look like a murky gray some days. She'd never gotten her eyebrows arched, but that wasn't necessary because she already had the perfect arch that many girls tried to achieve.

Her hair was a wild honey color, curly and untamable; it hung just below her butt if straighten, but in its curly state it stopped at her waist.

Oddly her skin was the same color as her hair giving her an exotic look. She had freckles scattered across her small upturned pert nose and soft cheeks. High cheek bones courtesy of her mother.

Her lips were a soft red color, Cupid's bow shape, and always in a pout. Her body slender, smallish b-cup boobs, small waist, hips that flared out moderately and a nice sized butt for a black girl her size.

She figured it was the only thing she got from her mother, who despite being a crack addict still had the body of a shapely woman. So you see, she supposed she had the potential to be pretty. But when she looked at her clothes and shoes, she realized that she simply didn't have all that it took to be regarded that way. And with that epiphany she slammed her palms against the mirror, a little more forcefully than she intended to, and broke it.

The shards split open and dug into her palms. She tried not to walk on the glass because even though she wore shoes they were only dollar store flip flops and the glass would still get stuck in her feet. Whimpering in frustration, she tiptoed over the glass while picking out the shards in her right palm. Exiting the restroom with her head bent in concentration she ran right into somebody.

A big somebody apparently. Because that somebody caused her to be knocked off of her feet, but before she could fall she was promptly caught in big hands. Once she was rightfully on her feet, that someone snatched her wrist forcefully to gain her attention and look at her hands. She looked up and saw that it was Storm. Great, she thought sarcastically. Before she knew it she was being snatched up and carried off. "Where are we going?" She asked. Staring into his eyes. They weren't brown, but gold and she thought they were beautiful. Captivated by his eyes, she didn't even notice the throbbing pain in her hands.

He carried her into the nurse's office, not bothering to answer her question. Looking around their surroundings, they noticed that no one was in to take care of the matter. Slamming his fist down while cursing, he stormed off with Sunny Rae in his arms. Sunny was perfectly content to nestle deeper into his chest while he stalked off in mild panic. She didn't know why she suddenly felt safe, but she decided against second guessing it.

They were in his car. How did we get in his car Sunny Rae thought. He snatched open his glove compartment, yanked out a first aid kit, and slammed it down onto the passenger seat. That's when Sunny Rae realized she was on the driver's side seated on his lap.

"What in the fuck did you do to yourself?" Storm snapped at her angrily. Sunny Rae put her head down. She had never been good at confrontation and for some odd reason she didn't like the thought of him being upset with her.

"I'm sorry" she replied in her silk soft voice. It was like music to his ears. The apology on her lips made him instantly forgive her. "It was an accident" she continued. His body relaxed at the sound of her voice.

Storm could tell that she would submit, obey, and come willingly. The head bow and the sound of his raised voiced said so. He had already checked into her background to make sure no one would miss her. He assumed that once he told her who and what he was that she might be shocked initially; but due to her gentle nature and the fact that her body and mind was already affected by the bond, he knew she would accept him. He went to work on her palms. "Tell me what happened, sunshine."

Sunny Rae loved that he was calling her his own personal pet name. She watched the couples around the high school and desperately wanted that puppy love. She noticed that he was truly handsome. Her dream guy.

Tall. Extremely tall. Almost 7 feet tall. Thick black hair. So black it looked blue. Thick eyebrows to match. Over those perfect golden eyes. Straight nose that led to perfect lips. Big, but yet not too big at the same time.

Pressed up against him she felt an amazing body. Surely to look this good must be super natural she thought. She's never been attracted to a white person. They didn't have many is her neighborhood. She supposed her father was white, so perhaps she was like her mother in more ways than she thought.

"Talk to me honey." Storm said once he realized that Sunny wasn't replying. And before he could curtail his reaction to her, he kissed her on her smooth soft red lips. Her body shivered in reaction to the tingles that led from her lips to her girly parts. Sunny Rae liked that. She really really liked that. The blush on her checks gave away as to how much.

"Umm. I got so upset" she started. And that statement alone was enough to send Storm into a fit of laughter as he finished up her bandaging. He couldn't imagine his little kitten upset. She probably couldn't even let out fierce growl in her baby voice he thought. Noticing that Sunny Rae had screwed her mouth shut due to his laughter he quickly tried to amend the situation.

Sunny Rae was used to people laughing at her. Whether it being her clothes, shoes, apartment, or her mother. It didn't matter. They all laughed for some reason or another.

"I'm sorry for laughing Sunny, I just couldn't imagine a tiny little thing like you being mad enough to do any real damage."

Noticing that she in fact did do damage -to herself- he realized his blunder. "Sorry. I keep putting my foot in my mouth around you. You make me nervous." He actually blushed. Sunny Rae couldn't imagine a big guy like him being nervous of little old her.

I am nothing, she thought. A nobody. Surely he's playing games with my heart and head.

"Continue your story kitten."

Without hesitation at his command she continued. "I got angry. And smashed my hand into a mirror harder than I intended to." She rushed out all in one breath. "It was an accident. Honest." She said when Storm didn't reply. His little kitten had more fire than he initially thought.

"You can't do anything with these hands." Storm was already formulating a plan to get her over to his condo.

"You should come home with me so that I can take proper care of you. Of course you'll be out of school until the wounds scab over." The perfect set up for alone time. He couldn't have planned it better if he tried. Well maybe. Because his kitten was hurt. He wanted to heal her so bad, but then he would have to return her to everyday life. Also he'd have to reveal his identity sooner than necessary. Already anticipating why she would protest, he rushed out "Don't worry. I'll get our school work."

Sunny Rae thought over the plan. Her mother wouldn't notice that she was missing. In fact no one would. This could also be a problem though. She was street smart and she knew that this guy could be a murderer, or worse, sell her into human trafficking. And no one would know where she had gone. Despite all of these thoughts she was inclined to trust her Storm. 'Hmmm my Storm' she thought. Where did that come from.

"Okay." She agreed against her better judgment. Life couldn't get any worse she thought.

Storm sprang into action before she could change her mind. Gathering up all the materials and shoving them into the glove compartment, then shifting her into the passenger seat and clicking her seat belt. He snapped his on a pealed off from the school.

He wanted to take her away forever. He estimated that he had at least three days to convince her to be his forever, permanently.

Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers