To Love & Obey Ch. 03

Story Info
Werewolf love story.
4.3k words
4.51
16.5k
26

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers

Quick little side note. I am currently looking for an editor so you can stop commenting on my MANY mistakes. Unfortunately they aren't replying as fast as I thought they would. This is problematic to me because I hate to keep my readers waiting. I want these stories posted as fast as possible lol. So... Any takers on editing?! I really need one. I proof read this story...kinda.

Warning: no sex. Sorry :( butttt there will be sex, hot sex in the next chapter ;)

Story is not edited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny Rae was amazed at the tall high rise buildings downtown. She'd only been to this part of the city once; and that was to get the original copy of her birth certificate. She'd never gotten a chance to admire the sparkling glass area during her visit because she was so concentrated on the task at hand. But now she could. Before she knew it the car had pulled up to a 20 floor all glass building. The site intimidated her.

Surely she wasn't good enough to experience this. She looked down at her ill fitted, ill matched, dingy outfit. It was like Storm could read her mind; guessing at the negative thoughts circulating in her head. "Don't worry baby, you deserve the world." And with that he walked over to her side of the car, opened the passenger door, scooped her into his arms, and proceeded into the building.

Storm loved the feeling of his angel in his arms and he vowed that every chance he gets he was going to carry her. Burying his head into her fruit smelling hair, he unlocked the apartment door. Suddenly anxious about what his Sunshine was going to think, he scanned the luxury condo to make sure it was tidy. "Home sweet home." He said while setting her on her feet. He wrapped his hands around her waist because he needed to touch her.

Sunny Rae was over whelmed by the lavish surroundings. "Why did you bring me here?" Sunny Rae wondered.

"Because I need to take care of you. The last thing we need is for your wounds to get infected."

Sunny Rae was curious as to why Storm felt the need to take care of her. She had to admit that she kind of liked it. The thought made her blush. My Storm she thought contently. With a sigh and feigned confidence she started to walk around the spacious loft. With its authentic wood floors, high ceilings, and steel applianced kitchen; it surely was better than anything she ever lived in.

"I don't have any clothes."

"That's okay. We can go get you some right now."

"N-No" she rushed out, stuttering. "I-I can't allow you to do that. I mean, being here is enough as it is. I'm not used to anyone caring for m-", she stopped in the middle of her sentence. She couldn't give him all the gory details of her life. He might call protective services, or something. Then her mother would be locked up-and where would she be? Probably shipped off to some group home with a pedophile as a care taker. That's was always her way of thinking.

That's why she worked as hard as she did. It didn't even occur to her that she was 18; old enough to live on her own. And since she paid the bills herself, her mother being gone wouldn't make much of a difference.

Storm quietly waited on her to finish, but it was obvious that she wasn't. Not wanting to push her he amended.

"Cool, Cool. No problem. We'll figure something out." He rushed out. Anything to make his Sunshine happy.

"We're not going anywhere are we?"

"No. I just need you here so I can wrap up your wounds. I'm sure you're not ambidextrous, and even if you were it would still be nearly impossible to take care of your hands by yourself. You'll need help. I only want to look after you. Plus. I have the proper materials to do so." Storm said, all in one breath.

"Fine. Since we're not leaving the house I'll just borrow your clothes." Sunny Rae said not wanting Storm to go out of his way.

Storm was elated. She's making this so easy, he thought, my sunshine bathed in my scent.

"Okay. Okay. Cool. We'll do that then" he said quickly before she could change her mind.

~~

"Are you hungry?" Storm asked as he was walking into the kitchen. Sunny was desperately starving. She couldn't remember the last time she actually ate a real meal. The cafeteria food at school was god awful, but she ate it like it was a meal provided by a 5 star restaurant.

But other than breakfast and lunch during the school week she went without. It was Monday and she arrived late at school due to fatigue from working the night shift Sunday; she missed the cafeteria's breakfast. So by estimations she hadn't had a meal since Friday afternoon. She had a part time job. It didn't pay much and what little she got went towards paying bills. There was never enough for luxuries such as food.

Nodding her head she sat down as he set a large sandwich in front of her. She had never seen a sandwich this huge before. It had almost every lunch meat she could think of in it. At least two types of cheese and bacon.

Figuring that her mouth wouldn't open wide enough to fit the sandwich in, Storm thoughtfully cut it into pieces. Sunny quickly but neatly ate the sandwich.

It was only so much that she could do to stop herself from eating like a savage. He soundlessly sat a glass of orange soda beside her. Sunshine gulped it very quickly, washing down her sandwich. After eating they decided to watch tv.

Sunny was amazed. She had never actually sat down and watched tv before. Sure, she would see them walking past stores and houses on the way to school, but that was it. Storm was amazed at how not having money could shelter your life from certain pleasures. He knew everything about his Sunny-everything a background check could tell you. Although, he didn't know anything that went on in her head, he knew more than the average joe.

He knew that due to her mother's poor choices Sunny Rae was forced to grow up at an early age. He knew that, based on the medical reports, due to her mother indulging in drugs while pregnant with his Sunny that she required a lot of sleep; because her body couldn't create enough energy to keep her up. Sure her mother 'tried' to stay clean during her pregnancy but, she still had slip ups. Which resulted in week long binges. He knew that she was dirt poor living hand to mouth and it broke his heart.

He couldn't wait to take his little Sunny anyway from this miserable world and into his. Where she would be regarded as royalty and be treated as such. She could have all the luxuries her heart desired and a big family to love her.

He taught Sunny Rae how to work the remote and tv. Before long she was yawning on the plush comfortable couch. Storm picked her up, pleased that she didn't protest, and carried her to the bedroom. "I need to bathe you honey. You can't do it with those hands." He'd only thought of that explanation after the thought of bathing her came to mind.

Truth be told he just knew that he wanted to, needed to. It wasn't even a sexual urge. Granted- seeing her naked body would be a plus. Honestly he wanted to cherish her like a child or a precious jewel. He coveted her. Wanted her even though she was human. He felt protective over her. Like a father over his beloved new born.

His Sunny offered no protests. She nodded sleepily while he undressed her. He had filled up the tub while her attention was captivated by the television. He ran the bath water 4 different times. First worried that the water was too hot, then too cold, then he fretted over the fact that there was no bubbles. On the fourth try he liked to think that he had it just right. And the lack of protest from Sunny attested to it. He felt proud over his work.

His sunshine sat it the water with a soft audible sigh. Storm let her soak for a while, then he bathed her. Which turned out to be not as awkward as he thought it would be. Actually, Sunny Rae was so compliant and submissive it wasn't awkward at all.

She obeyed well, which filled Storm up with joy. It was simply meant to be. Lifting her arm or leg when told without a hint of hesitation. Of course she was embarrassed. But his sweet Sunshine didn't let that stop her. He wanted to put the sponge down and rub her body with his hands. The only thing that stopped him was the fact that he didn't want her freaking out and leaving him. He promised himself that he would have plenty of time for that once he got her back to his true home.

She'd be perfect there, he thought. So sweet, soft, naive, and compliant. His sunshine was so innocent. Perfect for him.

In his culture the woman was to be silent. It was ancient tradition for the woman to take care of home under the leadership of the man. His world wasn't like the modern world of today. Where men were a disgrace to the family. Leaving his wife and kids, getting drunk, beating her, or any of that other stuff. The man was the head of the household. He made sure that the family was provided for and did his very best to be a loving mate and father. It was only to be expected. If the man failed his family he was considered as weak and eradicated immediately. Then the pack took care of the wife and kids.

Divorce wasn't an option, you mated for life. Casual sex wasn't necessarily looked down upon, but most women waited until they found their true mate. Once of age the young men and women were brought into the spiritual leaders hut and were told who their true mate was.

The spiritual leader was never wrong. He looked into the heart and the soul of the wolf. Then said wolf was told where his mate was. It was impossible to resist the mate pull; even for a human.

He would of course explain all of this to her once he successfully lured away from her world and into his. She had to except the pull officially before he was allowed to tell her anything.

~~

After picking her up out of the tub he began to to dry her off. He got a little carried away and focused on her lady bits a little too long, but his Sunshine didn't seem to really mind or notice. He then lotioned her body down before slipping his t-shirt over her head. He loved the fact that she would now smell like him.

He decided that his Sunshine would never walk in his presence. He absolutely love the way her body felt against his. And the way she naturally wrapped her body around his. She didn't question him, only did as he wish. Sometimes without him even asking.

They'd forgotten the little detail of panties and bras, but it would be fine because his shirt came below her knees almost to her calf muscles. Plus they wouldn't be leaving his house if he had his way. He loved that she didn't bring it up. Only trusted him. Carrying her into the bedroom he laid her down and asked if she was hungry. His Sunshine yawned and wiped her eyes sleepily while shaking her head;like a baby. It was simply adorable to him.

Storm arranged her on the bed and tucked her in before going to take care of everything he needed to do. He made sure the house was locked up at any entry point before going to take a shower, he kept the door open so he could hear Sunny in a case of an emergency.

He showered quickly, not liking the fact that Sunny Rae wasn't in his sight. He decided that once he went back home they would shower together. He rushed to dry off and slip on some boxers before slipping into bed with the love of his life. He positioned himself on the side where the door was and then wrapped himself in a protective shell around his ray of Sunshine.

~~

Sunny Rae reflected on her day. It was what one could call eventful. In her heart she knew that Storm would never harm her, so that's why she felt so at ease. It just seem so natural to comply with his silent commands. It was like they communicated on a whole new level. She felt as though she had the ability to feel what he felt. And his emotions spoke volumes to her.

She knew he felt crazy possessive over her. Sunny Rae learned in her life that if you questioned good things then they usually left. So she would keep quiet and hold onto Storm with all her might. She wasn't quite sure why he wanted her, but he was the best thing to happen to her in a long time. Storm made her feel protected, comfortable, and happy.

She couldn't remember feeling this way ever. Snuggled into his arms felt like this is what she was made to do. They fit together perfectly. Her small and slight, with enough curves to hold his attention. And him big and strong wrapped around her protectively. Her warrior. She drifted to sleep with that thought.

~~

Sunny Rae woke up cocooned in Storm's arms. She summarized that it was the perfect place to be. She rolled over to face him. He looked lovely while sleeping, she thought. Impulsively she kissed his nose. It was adorable to her and it woke him up.

"Hey gorgeous, if I would've known that you'd be okay with stealing kisses I would've stolen a few myself." He grinned, flashing his teeth. Such a beautiful smile, she thought. His words made her blush. She couldn't help but think 'then you should have'.

Storm thought she was beautiful when she blushed and he wanted to know her every thought. Once he claimed, marked, and mated with her he would. The act of completing the bond would fuse the two souls into one. He'd know everything there is to know about her.

"Are you hungry? Would you like me to feed you?" He was eager to make her feel welcomed and at home around him.

Sunny whispered a no. Her little tummy was full from the night before.

They spent the day getting to know each other. Questions like what's your favorite food, color, number, and the sort were asked. They also got to know each other on a deeper level. He was fascinated by the everyday struggles Sunny Rae had to overcome. It was crazy that someone couldn't love his Sunshine more than anything. He knows that he sure did. His Sunny was everything to him already- without the completed bond.

Of course he had to withhold the information about his pack. But he told her everything he could without revealing himself. "Can I kiss you?" He asked after sitting in comfortable silence.

She replied by tilting her soft lips towards him. He slipped his hand under her chin and slid his other hand down her waist to slide her body up his to reach her lips. He sighed against her before softly brushing his lips against hers. God he felt like he was on fire. Throwing caution into the wind he kissed her with all he had.

He pressed harder into her and slipped his tongue into her mouth. The kiss was dominating as he took possession of her mouth. Their hormones were raging. He gripped a handful of her ass and groaned. She tasted hot and sweet. He loved how it made him lose control of his senses.

They kissed for what felt like hours before their hands decided to become curious. Storm palmed her small breast and trailed his kisses down her neck. He sucked on the soft skin. Licking his tongue out to taste her. He groaned at her sweet taste.

Sunny flexed her hips against his impressive package. He was hardening against her rapidly. "Let me take of your shirt baby." He mumbled against her lips. She moaned softly and raised up to assist him. Once her shirt was discarded he licked her nipples. "Ahhhhh, Storm" she moaned out.

The sound of his name on her lips in the throes of passion made his dick rock hard. He knew he was feeling pleasure doubled. His pleasure plus hers. It was almost too much to handle. Thinking of her pleasure made him stop.

He couldn't do this to her. Having sex with her right now would mean that he'd have to bite her neck. Fusing them together. There was a special concoction that would drip from his teeth into her system. It would give her better senses and expand her life time to match his.

Sunny Rae didn't want to stop. She'd never felt this way in her life, and she wanted more of this pleasure. All she's ever known was pain. Storm had the ability to take the pain away. "Please Storm," Sunny cried out desire filled. Oh God, she begs so prettily Storm thought. He groaned and climbed out of the bed. That rejection hit Sunny Rae hard.

He didn't want me. Oh, why doesn't he want me, Sunny Rae thought. 'Because you're a crack whore's spawn. You're no better than her. Offering your body for relief. You're just like your mother', a nasty voice in her head replied. Sunny Rae was truly heart broken. 'Look at you' the voice continued 'naked and alone with him already. You're such a stupid bitch to think that he would want you. Just like your mom. You'd think that you would know better.' This brought tears to her eyes, because in her heart she knew that it was true. Why would an obviously handsome and wealthy guy want her? She was nothing, she had nothing. 'You foolish foolish girl' she thought.

She jumped into action. Storm had been kind enough to wash the clothes that she came there in. So she rushed to the laundry room and made a frantic attempt to pull on her clothes.

Storm was at a lost for words. He realized what she was thinking and didn't know how to make her believe otherwise. The only solution was to tell the truth. And he just couldn't do that yet.

He thought about the consequences. A girl like Sunny didn't just forgive and forget. He could lose her. He didn't want to lose her. She was everything he had. He was suddenly desperate, he'd do anything to keep her. Including forgoing the 'mating with human guidelines' and dive in head first.

"Sunny, Sunny!" He rushed out pulling at her arms. She was having trouble getting dressed due to her wounds. "It isn't what you think. Please believe me. It's just that. There are some things that you don't know about me. Having sex means so much more than that in our world. We just wouldn't form a physical connection... It would be so so much more and I just couldn't let you walk into that unknowingly." He stopped, seeing that he had her undivided attention.

"Come here." He reached out to her. It was hard, standing there so close and not having her in his arms. She came reluctantly for the first time, and it pierced his heart.

"There are some things that I have to tell you. Things that you might not believe at first. And then I'll have to show you my proof. Just please promise me you'll hear me out all the way to the end and won't run from me." He sighed at the end of his speech before picking her up and taking back to the bedroom before locking the door. It was show time. Now or never. He hadn't planned on doing this so early. He wanted to be surrounded by family once he did so. God knows he needed the advice and support.

"Do you trust me?" He asked. His voice soft and unintentionally predatory.

'This is it', she thought, 'he's going to kill me. Or tell me that he's a murder... Maybe he's into human trafficking after all. He's a psycho. What does he mean he has proof. Did he document his murders with photos? Is there a body under the bed? Oh my, am I going to be his next victim? No one would miss me. I'm doomed.' Her mind was racing.

"I'm a werewolf and if I have sex with you then it mean that I would stake my claim and bite you. Making you mine for the rest of our lives. Then you'd have to come home with me and bear my children and be my mate...which is like a wife to you humans." He added when she hadn't said anything. Her stare was blank. The sentence was rushed out and not well put together.

'What the fuck. A freaking werewolf? No way. It figures that the only man to show interest in her was freaking divisional and crazy as hell. He thought he was a freaking dog!'

She dealt with plenty of volatile meth heads suffering from delusions. "I doubt that you're a wolf, Storm. You just need some sleep. Have a seat on the bed and relax." She decided to take the calm route. Get him to relax his guard and then she would high tail it the fuck out of there.

Storm was confused. He'd heard plenty of stories on how humans react to kind of information and his Sunshine was clearly not a textbook case. This was new and he didn't know how to deal with it. He sat on the bed as he had been instructed.

Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers
12