To Love & Obey Ch. 05

Story Info
First day jitters.
2.6k words
4.49
12.2k
15

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers

Hi guys :) this story is short because it's like a prequel to the next chapter. I just didn't want to skip to the pack meeting. I plan for chapter 6 to be extra-long. Packed with plot development and wolf pack stuff. This story is edited by an awesome guy called David. Hats off to him. The story is also told from Sunny Rae's point of view (so tell me if you like the change). Leave comments please. I love reading them. Even the horrible mean ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, God, it's hot as hell in here. I cracked one eye open, really hating waking up before I was ready. I looked down to find Storm draped across my body. His head was resting on my shoulders, his arm splayed across the bed, and legs wrapped up in mine. And it seems I've found the source of heat. His body was hot, extremely hot, emitting heat like a furnace.

Moving delicately, I tried to roll from under his bulky body without waking him. I shimmied away, almost making it, but he growled and snatched me back under him. Frankly, it was absolutely adorable, but I was simply too hot to bask in the adorable glow of his obvious possessiveness. I tried to move once again, but my attempt to be delicate was unsuccessful. Giving up on being gentle, I began to shove hard.

I was shocked when he actually started to move. Deciding to be playful I rolled him until he fell off the giant king sized bed. He landed with a loud thump, and I instantly felt bad.

That is, until his body snapped up and he stood in front of me as if to protect me from danger. He growled loudly, fiercely, and his eyes scanned the room for a possible threat. With sudden realization, I understood that he thought we were being attacked. The only thing that he was in danger of was me jumping his hot naked body. And that thought made me giggle.

His eyes snapped down to mine with a bemused expression as he looked over my body for injuries. All the while I continued to giggle.

"What the hell is so funny?" He snapped. Uh oh. Someone is a very angry riser. "Did you push me off the bed?" He questioned as he climbed over me before settling his body back on top of mine.

"Why yes, I did, you giant. Your body was making me so hot." I squeaked while he captured my hands in his big one before bringing them above my head.

"Mmmm, so I make you hot, Huh?" He leered. I figured he wasn't talking about the actual heat that I was speaking of. I rolled my eyes at his obvious sexual pun.

"You actually do, Storm.

Why is your body so hot?" He lifted his eyebrows at my choice of words. He must have thought I was doing this on purpose. I never knew I had a hidden talent for stating double meanings. This conversation was full of sexual suggestiveness. Smacking my lips,I tried again. "I mean that the temperature that your body gives off, made me feel like the heater was turned up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm actually glad I woke up when I did. I could've died of heat stroke."

I could tell that scared Storm more than he was willing to admit. He explained the mind link that would occur once he bit me, and let's just say that I was definitely feeling it.

"Well, we wouldn't want that to happen. We'll sleep with the air conditioner turned up."

I didn't want to put anyone out, though. I mean, back at home, running the air cost quite a bit of money. I was used to being hot because we couldn't afford to run it during the sweltering summer. A simple solution would be for him to just sleep on his side of the bed. I mean, isn't that what couples do? So I told him.

"Um, well first. We aren't a normal couple babe. My wolf urges me to sleep on top of you because in case of an unsuspected attack, I'll be struck before you are. I'm a human shield baby, here to protect. Also, I simply like to be on you. I can't explain it, but the feeling of you under my body calms me."

I grinned. This was all so cool. I was quickly learning what being a mate entails. When I rolled him off the bed I felt him panic. Last night I felt him cum in me through his body, as if I was him. It doubled my pleasure. And now I felt his devotion to keeping me safe. It reassured me. This is the real deal. I am not dreaming. I'm really here with my perfect Storm.

I was seriously happy. I haven't felt giddy with glee in a long time. I know in my heart that I'll always feel grateful to Storm. For coming to find me and taking me away from the poverty and struggle of my every day life. My mom was finally getting the help she needed and here I was. In a freaking mansion on a huge bed with the best man I've ever met. I've always known that I love Storm, but now that I have had time to think, it was so much more than that.

Storm might not feel like I was forever in his debt, but I sure did. And for that, I was going to treat him like the king he seemed to be.

"You in lala land or what?"

"Oh, sorry. I was just pondering my new life. What are we doing today?" I asked. I didn't want him questioning the origin of my thoughts.

"Well, I have to attend a pack meeting in an hour, which consequently you'll be attending as well. So this leaves me enough time to get ready."

I was pretty sure my eyes went wide. A PACK MEETING? I wondered what it was going to be about, and proper pack meeting procedure. My mind was racing with all the possibilities. What if they didn't like me? I was tiny and I'm pretty sure I looked weak. What if I wasn't a satisfactory Alpha? What if someone challenged me for the position and I was killed?

"I can read your feelings, baby. Anxiety is radiating off of you in waves. Allow me to put your mind at ease." He cleared his throat like he was ready to launch into a long winded speech; I was momentarily worried. "We are addressing the pack as a newly completed mated couple. You'll be introduced to masses and they'll be told to respect you and such. It's basically a meet and greet. And you don't even have to speak honestly." Storm rubbed my back as he spoke and I instinctively relaxed at his touch.

Oh... Well that's good. I decided I would bombard him with my questions later. Right then I had to focus on not making a complete fool out of myself.

"So how about that shower!" He clapped his hands and scooped me up. We were still naked from last nights activities and I had our dried fluids splattered on my lower body. A shower would be good.

He swooped us into the bathroom and allowed me to adjust the water to my liking.

"I was totally prepared for you to come here." He said sheepishly after I had pointed out the pretty smelling soap that specialized in keeping sensitive skin soft and moisturized. I also noticed he had a year's supply of girly shampoo when I opened the cabinet to get out bath towels.

"Hey, I don't know about half black girls, but white people usually shampoo everyday. I just wanted your transition here to be lovely." He was slightly embarrassed. I could tell through our psychedelic mind fuse. It also didn't help that he was blushing.

"Oh, baby, that was so thoughtful of you. It makes me love you even more." I hugged him tightly to my body; but I couldn't resist a chance to tease. "And I don't know about white girls, but usually black girls shampoo about once a week. Some girls even go every two weeks."

I didn't want to bring up the fact that funds were so low back home I couldn't afford shampoo. I barely scraped up enough money for soap and deodorant -and even that had to be rationed out.

"Get in the tub, you stink." He delivered a hard smack on my ass, and I'm embarrassed to admit that my butt jiggled. And I liked that love tap a little too much.

He groaned, looking down I realized he was hard.

"God your ass is perfect!" He grabbed and handful of each cheek and shook them. I giggled. I liked the fact that my body pleased him. Maybe my ass could make up for my small breast. It was only right that I should alleviate his hard-on since I was the one who caused it.

"Would you like for me take care of that?" I smirked pointing at his obvious erection. His penis was so thick and long, it truly was beautiful. And suddenly I had this asinine thought to put it in my mouth. I was actually craving his dick.

Feeling all too seductive, I slowly sunk to my knees. I felt a sexual high from the fact that my body turned him on so much. I could feel it pulsing through his connection to me. He needed my mouth on his glorious cock; and that made it seem like his hard member was calling my name. I mean, my mouth actually watered.

I flicked my tongue against the head of his erection. He groaned and gripped my head.

See, the advantage to being practically invisible is that I got to overhear lots of conversations. As a result, I knew way more about giving head than porn could tell me.

I knew I needed to get him wet. Lubrication right? So I licked my tongue down his shaft. Following the path of a fat vein. I busied myself with licking all over him. Covering him in my spit. Slicking him down. I loved the taste of him. The musky, manly, yet clean, smell of him. And boy was he all man. I had a pulsing testament to that fact sitting on my tongue.

"God, Sunshine, just put it in your mouth!" He shouted. I could tell he was anxious for me to suck him. He curled his hands into fists and gripped my wild hair, thrusting his pulsing cock against my mouth. I gave the tip a final lick before immediately taking his cock as far as it would go. I gagged over him. "Oh, yes baby. Again." He was nearly panting, and I knew he had no control over himself or his actions. I pulled off and slid my mouth down his length slowly, while rolling my tongue around.

Suddenly remembering a tip. I placed my hand at the base of his hot cock and jerked him in tune with my mouth. I put my other hand below his dick and fondled his balls. I wasn't quite sure how, but I'd heard somewhere that gentle rolling was best. So that's what I did. I could feel his pleasure. As if I was the one getting a blowjob, and it made it hard to focus. I was getting wet and needy. I sucked harder and faster. While moving both my hands as I flicked my eyes up to see his face.

He grabbed my cheeks. "Oh baby, you're so fucking sexy with your little mouth stuffed full of my dick." He knew dirty talk turned me on. I moaned around his length. "Oh, y-e-e-e-sssss baby suck me." I sped up even more. Bobbing my head faster. My core was leaking and I was so turned on I cooed with my mouth full. "Oh fuck baby. Kitten, I'm going to cum. Mmmmmmm." He tried to pull my head back, but I desperately wanted to taste him.

I closed my eyes, really enjoying bringing him pleasure. It was such a turn to be on my knees in front of Storm. Such a powerful man withering all because of my mouth. I did this. Only me and my mouth. I could feel my lips slip over his aching cock. I felt it throb as if it was my own.

He slammed into my mouth with a roar and emptied copious amounts of cum.

I loved the taste of his cum. It was sweet and slightly bitter, like dark chocolate, and I found myself savoring his last spurt. He scooped me up, way too fast and slammed his mouth against mine. There was no time to swallow or worn him that I still had his load in my mouth. He pushed his tongue against my lips and forgetting about it, I opened my mouth. The kiss was hot. He paused for a second and then it was like he was scooping his cum out of my mouth and into his. His hands groped my ass, almost painfully. I practically dry humped his legs. I moaned and kissed him harder. He only pulled back after we both had consumed his cum.

"Fuck that was hot," he growled. "I love you so much, kitten."

We spent too much time in his wonderful shower; Playing, touching, and learning each other's bodies. He washed me thoroughly and completely. And after cumming twice on his fingers, I was the cleanest person in the world. He wouldn't allow me to return the favor, grouching about time and what not.

Getting dressed was a difficult feat. I'd never had so many clothes in my life. There was silk, satin, Egyptian cotton, and about a thousand other fabrics and designer labels to choose from. I was totally out of my element.

"Pick what you would like to see me in best." I told my mate. Part of me ached to make him happy, I mean, who else was I dressing up for anyway? Besides, he knew the dress code for these events, and I knew more about jeans and a t-shirt.

I was put in elegant pure white slacks. They were tapered to my body. Almost as if they were made for me. My ass looked fantastic... if you like that plump, full sort of look. Storm validated that thought by slapping me on it. I swiped at him, but of course I missed.

Storm pulled on white linen pants and a shirt to match. He looked so hot that I didn't want to share him with anyone in the world. He picked out a peach bra and flung it at me while snickering. Then I remembered we totally skipped undergarments and I could actually see Storm's penis, so we had to strip down and start from scratch.

I found myself in the same slacks, with a white dress jacket, seamlessly tailored to my body, sans the peach bra. Storm had towel dried my hair until it sat up-top my head like a lion's main. I decided not to even try to tame it. We were running low on time. Storm strapped my feet into some pretty, feminine, white, pointy, close toed sandals, and then we stood abreast in front of the bathroom mirror. I sighed while my heart was racing and I didn't know what to expect next.

I sighed, trying to erase all of my doubts, fears, and apprehensions. Pulling my shoulders back and lifting my head high. I said "So let's do this shit."

Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers