To Love & Obey Ch. 06

Story Info
Werewolf love story.
1.9k words
4.38
11.8k
13

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers

The meeting room was huge because it had to be. It resembled a stadium styled auditorium. There was a large steel table long enough to sit 25 people on each side. The seats that circled the room went up to row 42. And it was crammed with people.

The Northland WolfPack was the largest and oldest pack in North America. It once was filled with a rigid caste system, tradition, and rigid set of laws. Now the leaders took a more liberal approach.

In every pack there was an Alpha, that's just basic wolf nature, but in this particular group there was a board of 25 advisers. Sort of like a Presidential Cabinet. All were to be treated with respect, but the Alpha was above everyone. It was a terrible strain on the last alpha who tried to run a pack this large alone.

In Northland the rules are understanding and fairly simple. There is no real caste system, only what nature had intended. The women were the caregivers and respected as an essential part of the pack. They cooked, clean, cared, and nurtured. They worked in the outlet malls, day care centers, and restaurants. Of course there was the occasional woman who became a warrior.

Then there were the men. If the women were the foundation of the pack then the men were the protective walls built around it. They trained, patrolled, and protected. They were security guards, policemen, and the army.

~~

The freshly mated coupled walked in draped in the traditional color white. Honey colored wild hair could be seen form every seat. Sunny Rae's small body stood ramrod straight, shoulders back, and head up. Yet she still looked soft. A contradiction at its best. She appeared to be the fierce fire crackered soul; someone to fight for all the right reasons; yet she seemed to be soft and approachable- the home maker and loving care giver to children.

Storm stood by her side like a strong protecter and a great leader. At ease in his homeland surrounded by his kind. He nodded greetings personally to those who caught his eye. Making him down to earth, someone who's head didn't swell with power and authority.

They made a striking pair. Sunny Rae's short stature didn't even clear Storm's chest, she was all feminine curves. While a Storm was a hulking mass of man, tall, strong, and solid. One would be a fool to mess with these two.

They made their way to the large table seated in the center. The current Alphas rose to greet their son and new daughter. The current Alpha couple were the only ones allowed to touch a newly mated woman.

Storm's mother was named Vivian, and his father was named Leif. Vivian was was a tall willowy woman. She reminded Sunny Rae of the mother from the tv show 'the Adams Family'. She was about an inch shorter than Storm. The woman looked strong and fierce, and yet she had a kind face. She was draped in the royal color of purple. Her dress was practically regal and it clung to her like a second skin. There was a deep plunging neckline, one that went almost to her navel, the sleeves where long and wrapped around her middle finger. The bottom of the dress pooled around her feet like a lake.

Sunny felt intimidated and inadequate. She was standing in front of the woman responsible for the well being of the pack and she felt like she didn't measure up. Literally and figuratively. Storm felt Sunny's raging emotions and rubbed his hands down her back. Soothing her completely. Storm had a way of making everything right in Sunny Rae's world.

Leif was the carbon copy of Storm; or vice versa. The only distinctions between the two was the graying at Leif's temple and he was several inches taller than his son. Sunny Rae wondered if Storm would get any taller. "Tiny little thing, isn't she?" Leif looked down his nose at Sunny. Vivian swatted his arm. "Isn't she just the most gorgeous person you ever seen?"

"Thank you, Ma'am." Sunny didn't if she should address the couple as Mr. and Mrs. Alpha. She silently cursed Storm for not properly preparing her. He said she wouldn't even have to talk, and yet here she was speaking.

Storm suddenly turned to address the crowd. He grabbed Sunny and pulled her close. "This is my mate, Sunny Rae. She accepted me, and we've completed the mating ritual. She will be future female Alpha to the pack and I expect her to be treated as such. Thank you all for assembling today to greet my mate into our society. As you know, she's human, so be gentle with my Sunshine. She might be carrying precious cargo!" The crowd laughed at his joke. It was a werewolf's natural instinct to reproduce. Pups made the pack stronger through the need to protect, bonding, and a growth in population.

"To the males look at her so that you know who she is, then don't look at her anymore. To the ladies, treat her nicely and with respect." Storm sealed the deal with a kiss. This act was equivalent to the bride and groom kissing at their wedding. It signified the acceptance of the mates; sort of like merging the two together. To be represented as one whole soul.

Now that the mating bond was acknowledged in front of the whole pack it was truly complete. The couple would be able to hear each other's thoughts instead of just understanding general feelings. The mates will also draw strength from the touch of their partner.

Werewolves and witches alike celebrated the future Alpha mating union. It was a glorious feeling, the growth and strengthening of the pack; solidified by the strong solid pair.

And now it was time to party. Gone were the old traditions of long mating ceremonies where it was required for the whole pack to sit still for two hours. The Alphas in place now saw it as unnecessary. The real mating ritual intended by the Goddess was done in private. So there was no need for a long drawn out affair. The pack needed to be formally introduced to the new Luna therefore making her position permanent.

Since Sunny Rae was human she couldn't participate in the pack run. Therefor it was immediately swapped for a party. A time where the pack celebrates the coming of a new mate which signified a continuing future. The pack needed to experience joy, laughter, and fun together as a whole. The party served this purpose, in the minds of the wolves they would connect the dots of getting a Luna with having a party; meaning they would associate Sunny Rae with a feeling of joy.

••

The crowd yelped and cheered in a lewd barbaric manner. Sunny felt the life of the pack circulating through her bloodlines. The euphoric feeling rush into her like adrenaline. She felt alive, healthy, and light on her feet. "The pack is our life line. Through them we are strengthened!" Storm yelled over the crowd in explanation to Sunny, no doubt understanding the feelings she was radiating his way.

They were ushered out of the meeting hall into a large grassy park. Swing sets, playgrounds, and other things to amuse the children were strategically placed; far enough away from the pavilion and barbecue pits so they had free to roam, but close enough to allow the women to keep a watchful eye. There was a large outdoor stainless steel kitchen where food was being prepared. Sunny Rae noticed the numerous tables set up exploding with food.

And then the rest of the pack poured out of the meeting hall and spilled onto the lawn. Storm squeezed Sunny Rae's hand and whispered "Get Ready." Suddenly Sunny was swept up by a hoard of women, young and old alike.

"Oh we are so happy to meet you Future Luna! We knew our Future Alpha would come back with someone as wonderful as you.." There was a kiss placed upon her cheek, and then another lady started talking. "I can't wait to teach you all about pack dynamics, you're going to love it here." And handshake and then she was too replaced.

"You're so pretty even without make up!" A girl gushed touching Sunny's wild lion like mane of hair. "I wish I looked like you!!" And more and more women greeted her until she couldn't keep track of who was who and who said what.

"Alright ladies" storm said and the women instantly parted and made a walkway for their future Alpha. "I know you're excited to see her, but we are still fairly new and I would like her by my side." He flashed a dazzling smile that had all the young girls swooning. Finally reaching Sunny, he grabbed her by her waist and hauled her to his side. She grinned happily at his rescuing capabilities. She knew that he sensed her becoming overwhelmed. Plus, he knew his wild pack lacked skill in toning it down a bit.

The party was filled with good food and music, dancing of all ages, and even games. The men drank, even though they technically couldn't get drunk, the women blabbed and gossiped and gushed, the kids played and screamed and yelled, and everyone was merry.

The pack recognized Sunny for what she truly was. A step in the right direction, a great omen from their Goddess, a gentle soul, and down to earth. They also realized that she had the potential to be deadly if trifled with. Exactly what they needed in a Future Alpha, and exactly like the current one.

The party continued and Sunny was contently cocooned by the handsome Storm. The festivities carried on long after the women put the children to bed. It became rowdier, louder, and sexier. The un-mated women and men took advantage of the fact that there was no strict set of rules to curtail fun. They participated in riskier dance moves, and all in all let down their hair.

The party was grand, exciting, and filled with joy. It was what the pack needed, because little did they know that troublesome times were up ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's Perspective

I had to blend in with the crowd, so of course I cheered, and danced, and partied, and pretended to be merry; but inside I was seething with rage. That little bitch Sunny was supposed to be mine! I deserved to be future Alpha, that power ran through my veins.

That trader Leif stole the thrown from my father, and turned this god damned pack into a fucking hippie convention. The caste system was in place for a reason! Rules and regulations were set for a reason! These fucking wolves need to know where their pathetic lives tallied on the totem pole. They were NOTHING.

And yet, Leif allows these wolves to think their miserable lives actually mattered. And his son. Ha. Little sonny boy Storm actually mated to a fucking human. If it had been me I would've locked that little bitch in a tower and visited her every two days. Humans weaken the pack. This pack needed full blooded werewolves.

Him and his father are so fucking spineless. The women don't know their place now, thinks it cute to feel respected. Look at these littles sluts grinding against those brainless men. They should be ashamed of this shit. It's not how it was meant to be. It's not RIGHT damnit.

Someone has to be the one to make things the way they were. The right way. Someone has to persecute and condemn these wolves for their sins. I will restore the rightful order in the way of the wolves. I'll usurp the thrown and become what I was born to be. That someone will be me.

Moanae
Moanae
85 Followers