To Love, Honour ... and Obey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I would say nine out of ten of them.'

'Exactly! But now that your way is leading, I don't have to try and "beat" you. The only thing I need to worry about is: Does Bryan's idea make sense? And if it does, there are no worries. And if it doesn't, then I can say something and Bryan will listen to me because that's how he operates. So when I realised that, I simply asked you your strategy and you explained it. And not only do I agree with what you said, but it was a hundred times better than anything I would have come up with.'

Becky brushed hair on his forehead with her fingertips.

'In other words, I am very happy with you and very happy with our marriage,' she said. 'Now can we please, please, please fuck?'

'I love it when you beg.'

'You're a bastard.'

Bryan smiled and kissed her. Becky kissed back, her mouth on his mouth, determined to prevent any further discourse. Bryan shifted his body, Becky pressed her feet into the bed, lifting her hips and opening herself up. Bryan's cock found the entrance to her vagina and he slid himself in. Becky cried out, grabbed him and begged for more.

Was Bryan a man who knew how to love a woman?

Who's to say? But he was certainly a man who knew how to fuck Becky Sandford. And although that may not be the perfect ending to a fairy tale, it was certainly a happy ending for them.