To Love the Professor Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma is reluctant.
4.9k words
4.47
23k
23

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers

When I woke the next morning I was suffering from lack of sleep. I dreamt about Blaire, but I came to a conclusion. He had no interest in me and I really don't want him to be interested in me either. That settled, I rose from bed and headed to the shower.

However, I felt as though I was in a daze as I completed my usual morning routine. While in the shower, my thoughts drifted to Sebastian. I imagined that olive toned skin and well-toned body under the shower spray. I began to wonder if he had any more tattoos besides the one that graced his hand. I sighed, because it was not doing me any good to stand there and imagine about him. "Hell! I am just wasting gallons of water," I cursed myself as I climbed out the shower. I quickly tackled my other morning routines such as brushing my teeth, fixing my hair and applying as little makeup as possible.

I was out of the bathroom and into the closet in no time. I opted for a toffee brown colored sweater dress because it was still chilly, black tights and brown boots.

Once I was dressed, I went into the kitchen and made a list of items I needed to restock fridge. Hopefully after breakfast I would have time to stop at the grocery store before my 10 am class.

After the list was made, I wiped down the kitchen counter and straightened up. Then I headed out the door, locking it behind me. I was going to take the elevator; however I believe I am being stalked by Mitchell, who is a guy that lives two floors down. He is in his late forties, at least, and consistently asks me to have coffee with him every morning. Sometimes he requests that I join him for dinner or drinks. Ever since I helped him with a couple of boxes when he moved in, he assumes that it is open season on me.

I decided to take the stairs because it leads to the parking garage rather than the lobby of the building where I might run into him. I finally got down to ground level and approached the door that leads out to the garage. However, the minute I opened the door, there was Mitchell scaring the hell out of me.

"Jesus...you scared me!" I exclaimed. He gave me an eerie smile which made me want to take five steps back. He then giggled and mouthed, "Sorry."

"It's fine," I replied.

"I thought I had missed you or you were sick because I have not seen you in elevator so long," he stated.

"Well, classes have started back up...so I am just busy," I explained. "Why can't I just say it is none of your fucking business where I have been," I complain to myself but know that I am too nice to say that.

"I see you take the stairs, and I recently began taking the stairs as well," he continues. "Bullshit!" I think. "I have been taking the stairs for nearly a week and I have never seen him."

"Oh...um...yeah...it's good for cardio," I offer. He is definitely a stalker or maybe he thinks that because I don't bring a guy home that I am lonely. Well, I am lonely but not lonely enough to accept him.

"If you like some real cardio...I could recommend a couple of things...or my local gym," he says suggestively. I nearly threw up in my mouth as I began to understand his meaning. Controlling my gag reflexes, I tried my best just to laugh off his comment.

"Oh...on campus there is a gym," I replied quickly. "Speaking of campus, I am running late for class...talk to you later." I moved passed him, but he grabbed my arm and it startled me. His grip was firm and his palms were sweaty and I did not like it.

"Oh...I have something to ask you...I got tickets for Lana Del Rey...and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me," he asks. I love Lana but not enough to go with Mitchell.

"I am sorry, but I have night classes. Plus I am so busy with homework," I answer. I am twenty two...why the hell does he think I would be interested in a forty-something year old? He is probably a few years younger than my dad...how gross is that? I mean I have dated a man that was forty...well thirty nine but it's different. It was nearly a year ago when I met Paul Harris, a sub-architect that worked with my father. He was sweet but he was forward and quick in regards to where he wanted the relationship to go. He was already looking towards marriage and kids, and we hadn't even slept together. We ended things because I told him I wasn't in that stage of my life.

"That's fine Emma," he said as he let go my arm. "Maybe we can do something next week."

"I'll see," I said. "I should get to class." I took off toward my car and saw that he was still standing there as I drove off. You would have thought he would have taken the hint last time.

I arrived at Carmen's place and she exited as I pulled up. Carmen quickly climbed into the car as I was fiddling with the CD player. I was playing another composition by Mozart.

"Uh, excuse me!" she uttered and irritation was laced within Carmen's tone.

"What?" I asked although I already knew what this was about.

"What did I tell about playing this boring shit?" she complained.

"It's not boring!" I defended.

"If it can put you to sleep....trust me it is boring. Please put on something sexy and upbeat," she demanded. I flipped back to satellite radio and changed to a popular station. Soon the car was booming with the sounds of FloRida. "Now that's what I am talking about," she enthused.

"Yes, that is exactly what I wanted. I want to go deaf by the time I am 25," I remarked. The booming base was indeed affecting my eardrums.

"No, I am trying to make you live!" she continued. "It is time...we are on our last year and I feel it is indeed time for you to get out and enjoy yourself. You can't live this way forever, it's time for you to experience the world, perhaps before we graduate." I could understand what she meant, as sometimes my life feels closed off or that something is lacking. It wouldn't be so bad to finally be adventurous and live.

The restaurant was really booming as we arrived and headed for the door. It was nearly impossible to get a table and under Jessica's watchful eye the restaurant franchise not only expanded but tripled their profits.

Carmen and I were greeted with hugs from Jessica and Rose. Rose was still decked out in scrubs as I looked her over. She looked a bit exhausted as I examined the dark circles under her eyes and her curly brunette locks looked washed out. Rose is model height, has a pixie-like face and a small figure, with a very natural pale complexion. She is also the only one in the group that is married.

The conversation quickly began to flow the minute we were seated. Before long the conversation quickly became focused on boyfriends and spouses. I had no information to share because I am single. It is not like I don't date, I have dated and met guys but none...I mean none have ever got my heart pumping or caused that feeling of undeniable attraction.

"Well...not until yesterday," my mind whispered as I recalled that small moment with Professor Blaire. I felt nearly everything when I came into contact with him. I had a similar feeling with Mason, however it wasn't as strong as my feelings towards Blaire.

"Emma!" I heard someone call. I turned to see Rose's lips moving and calling my name.

"Jesus Em, stop spacing out!" Carmen said while trying to get my attention. "She has been doing it more frequently this semester."

"I get so side tracked," I explained.

"Well she was doing it even more yesterday....as a matter of fact..." Carmen began to speak but I quickly shushed her. "Please don't," I said quickly. I knew what she was leading to and going to say.

"What happened?" Jessica asked this time.

"Em might have a crush on Professor Blaire," Carmen spoke out. Everyone gasped and I growled in anger at Carmen. I could possibly kill her or at the least reveal some dirty secrets of hers.

"Is it true?" Rose asked.

"She has him for government and she talked about the little moment they shared in class and I believe he might share mutual feelings," Carmen said. I couldn't argue in regards her comments. He and I did share a moment and he was staring at me hard, like he wanted to take me to his cave and have his way with me. I also had a feeling that I wouldn't protest.

"He is so very gorgeous..." Jessica said.

"He is also a male whore," Rose interrupted and provided Jessica insight on Sebastian. "You don't need to have anything to do with him."

"I am not interested in him," I assured. I felt flustered as I finally got a word into the conversation.

"Sure you're not," Carmen chuckled.

"First of all, I know his type and I want nothing to do with him. Second, it wasn't like he said he was interested in me...he might have checked me out but nothing more. Lastly, I only have one thing on my mind and that is graduating this year," I told them.

"Oh, you're interested and so is he, don't try to deny it," Carmen giggled. "Also there is nothing wrong with having a little fun before we graduate," she stated.

"I know I had plenty of fun and still am!" Jessica stated.

"You should avoid him at all cost," Rose said in a serious tone.

"Hard to avoid him, since she has him for government," Carmen commented with a sly smirk on her face.

"Yes, I have government with him and believe me, I tried to get out of it," I told her again.

"You should let it ride out and ride him in the process," Jessica teased. Soon the whole table was suffering from laughing fits.

"You guys are making it more than what it is. He is not into me. He has hundreds of other girls at his beck and call, and I will not become one of them. I just want to pass this class and graduate," I stated in my serious tone. "Now let's drop the subject and eat breakfast, I have class later this morning," I remind them. I saw the smirk on Jessica's face and also Carmen's. The only one that was being serious was Rose.

We ate breakfast and had a little bit of conversation. We were later interrupted by Carmen's boyfriend, Brandon. Brandon is a T.A. at the college and he is also Professor Landing's son. Brandon kissed her lips and then pulled her away and whispered something in her ear. We all knew that those two were famous for partaking in a little afternoon delight.

Carmen smiled wider and turned to us. "Well...I have to go help Brandon go find something...you know how men are, absolutely lost without us," she said in a nonchalant tone. She and Brandon said goodbye and then headed out of the restaurant.

"Those two are like rabbits, if you know what I mean," Jessica said laughingly. Rose laughed and I giggled as well. However I truly had no idea what she meant because, unlike them, I had no significant other.

After breakfast was over, I said goodbye and ran to class. I opted to go to the grocery store later since the time for class was so close.

I arrived at Templin Hall and went to my Western Civilizations class where I ran into Carmen. I was surprised to see her, knowing that she and Brandon can sometimes get carried away and forget time when partaking in their sexcapades.

"Hey Carmen," I greeted her.

"Hey Em," Carmen said to me as we met up and headed into class together. It is the only class we share this year.

We both occupied the middle seats as other students began to enter the classroom. Carmen borrowed a spare highlighter from me as I began to setup my items on the desk. Professor Jones quickly came into the classroom, apologizing for her own tardiness.

"Good evening everyone," she stated. She then prompted us all to stand up and introduce ourselves to the class and list one our favorite hobbies or activities. When it was my turn, I chose to leave my last name out because I don't want to be labeled as the billionaire's daughter forever. After all, I came to college to start something new. I talked about my favorite activity, which is swimming. Swimming is an enthusiasm that I get from both of my parents. I smiled and then quickly sat down and began to think about them.

My father and mother both met when they were on the swim team at Williamson. My mother planned to be on the Olympic swim team during her fourth year at the University but fell pregnant and opted out. After she found out that she was pregnant she put her dreams behind her and my father, and she and my father married. I remember that she smelled of Gardenias and her honey-blonde hair, which is so much like mine. Both of my parents had blue eyes so I got my eye color from the both of them. I also have a very petite body; in fact, I think I am shorter than most swimmers.

We began the course with the long grueling chapters one and two. With a textbook of over a thousand pages long, I knew this would be a very long course.

After Humanities wrapped up Carmen and I grabbed lunch before her 1:00pm class. We went to Panera and dined on soup and citrus tea. After partaking in lunch I waved goodbye to Carmen and since I didn't have class until 2:00pm, I decided to go bother Jessica at her family's restaurant. It was a nice short walk from Templin Hall through the park to get to the restaurant, rather than burn more fossil fuel.

As I entered the restaurant, I ran into Mrs. Chancellor, who is Jessica's mother. She was dressed in a beige-colored suite and classic pearls, with her dirty blond hair in a fancy up do. There was no doubt she was one her way to a ladies luncheon or charitable event where they discuss how to be the perfect wife and how to fix the world. I watched her face light up as she saw me enter.

"Emma...sweetheart it is so good to see you," she said as she rushed over to hug me and I hugged her back.

"Hello Mrs. Chancellor, it is good to see you. How are you? How is Mr. Chancellor? I asked her.

"Remember to call me Jane," she said as she pulled back and smiled at me. "I am doing fine and so is Paul," she said as she discussed her husband and herself. "I'm just keeping busy, and Paul been playing golf, since his retirement," Jane said. "How have you been?" she asked. "Anything new happening?"

"Nothing much...just trying to finish up with school," I answered as I smiled at her.

"That is great, I remember when Jessica and Wesley were finishing up," she said to me.

"How is that son of your?" I asked. I knew I really shouldn't ask, knowing that she was trying to set me up with her only son, Wesley.

"Wesley is doing great. His practice is doing wonderful as well," Jane responded with a smile on her face. "He has been asking about you...I was thinking you could join us this Sunday or next Sunday for our annual family dinner here at the restaurant?" she asked me.

"Um...that sounds great," I said. I knew I couldn't turn her down because she has always been so nice to me and treats me like a daughter. When all four of us were roommates last year and the years before, she considered Jessica friends as her daughters and I really needed a mother figure during those early college days. I can now say I know the proper way to sit, speak, and serve tea like a lady. I chuckled as I thought about all four us having to partake in Mrs. Chancellor's social events.

"Well I will remind Jessica or you can tell her, she is in the back," she said to me. "I have to go. I am meeting the ladies at the country club this afternoon," she said as she hugged and air kissed my cheeks once more.

I headed to the back where Jessica's office is located and didn't bother to knock. I walked into the office and stopped in my tracks. There was Jessica leaning over the desk and being plundered by Alex, Jessica's head chef at the restaurant and her on and off boyfriend.

I quickly backed out of the office and closed the door. I waited a few minutes and was going to knock but then the door quickly opened. I watched as Alex came out the door and he was adjusting his clothes. He showed no sign of embarrassment; he just grinned and left the office.

I pushed the door further open and walked back in to see that Jessica was having a fit of giggles. Soon I began to laugh as I thought about what Carmen had said.

"What's so funny?" she asked me as she tried to stop laughing.

"I am thinking about what Carmen told me about not needing a bed because furniture works just as well...well, in your case, a desk," I said laughing and then she began to laugh.

"Chairs as well," she said.

"Please, say it is not the chair I am sitting in?" I begged and pretended to be serious for a minute.

"No," she chuckled and I began to giggle. "So what brings you by?" she asked me.

"Just wasting time until class starts," I said honestly.

"You've eaten?" she asked.

"Yes, I also talked with Momma Jane. I am having dinner at your house Sunday or next Sunday, depending on the possible boatload of homework," I said.

"Is she still trying to match-make you with my brother?" she questioned.

"I believe so," I said.

"As much as I would love for you to be my sister-in-law, I know that my brother is a dog or male whore as his ex's would say," she said as we both giggled.

"Don't worry....I have seen his type in action. I will not be persuaded," I answered her as I stood up. I decided to head back to campus and maybe stop at the library.

"Where are you headed? I thought you came here to waste time," she said to me.

"Well, I thought you might want a little more of Alex, since I so rudely interrupted," I answered. "Plus I want to go for a walk and burn off some calories...I mean we can't all have mind blowing sex to work extra calories off," I teased her.

"You could...if you just stop with that whole man hating vibe you give off. You're a beautiful girl and guys want you, but you bite their heads off before they get a chance to approach," she said. "There is nothing wrong with having fun...because once you're out in the real world and out of college...everything is so serious. There are times I get to play but for the rest of the day I have to be serious," she said. "All work and no play make Emma a very dull girl," she admonished. I began to giggle but I really did get what she was saying. I was a little severe toward the male sex and hadn't had time to play in a long time. I get the urge...I mean I am a woman and I had sex before...it wasn't good the first time but I knew it could be better...under the right leadership, such as a man with experience.

"Do you understand what I am saying?" she asked me.

"Yes, I get what you're saying," I answered. Jessica walked me out of the restaurant and I told her that I would see her family either this Sunday or next.

I began to walk across the main square and then walked over the historic bridge. Tossing a penny into the water and wishing for luck. I then headed to the library and grabbed a copy of Jane Austen's Emma. The book is a favorite of mine that my mother used to read to me. I am also named after the main character in the novel, although my father said I was also named for his great aunt, Emmeline.

I chose to park myself in the back in the historical part in the library. As I curled up into the chair and began to read, I remembered my mother and father tucking me into bed and taking time to read me sections of the book and sometimes even the whole book.

I was daydreaming about the past when I heard, "Silly things do cease to be silly if they are done by sensible people in an impudent way" from a male voice. I was startled out of my daydream and sat up in the chair, while closing my book.

"Who's there?" I asked. I looked through a section of library books where I saw movement.

"I never pegged you for a fan of Austen, yet it not surprising since the main character has your name," the voice spoke again. He had a laughing manner as he spoke to me. Indeed the man had quoted a section from the book I was currently reading.

"I would also say you are an admirer of Austen," I said as I approached the book case, still unable to view the man. "I mean, there are very few people who can quote Austen, especially off the top of their head," I said as I smiled.

pjtown8
pjtown8
71 Followers
12