To Love the Professor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful...the sculpture," I stated as I looked at it.

"I have one similar to it on my night stand by the same artist. Perhaps you saw it when you fled the coop," he teased.

I chuckled at his comment as I thought about. "I was scared...I know that normally you don't have women stay the night with you," I confessed.

"Normally I never bring women back to my place. I usually go back to their place or my brother's old bachelor pad on High Street," he said.

"But you bought me here?" I asked him.

"You're different. Plus I wanted more than one night with you," he said as his hands caressed my face and he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back as he led me into his penthouse. He pointed out the massive chefs' kitchen to the right, which I somehow missed when I came in last night, and then he showed me his living room. He pointed to another door which led to a guest bedroom, which was also his office, and then he then led me through the doors I went through last night.

I went through the doors and there was very luxurious bed. He set my bags in the chair and then he went and turned the shower on. He began to undress me and in return I helped undress him. He took me into the bathroom and we showered together. My body came alive under his touch as he glided his fingertips over my breasts and down my flat stomach. I went to grab for his body but he pulled away.

"I want you," I moaned.

"In bed, not here," he said as he quickly washed and I washed as well. He then dried himself and l off and then we headed to his bed. He lay me down in the middle and spread my thighs.

"I've been dreaming about this all day," he whispered as he kissed my thighs.

"I was in the same boat as well...thinking about how I did pleasuring you...if it was bad...it was my first time doing it," I whispered as I looked at him and his eyes grew wide. "I was bad," I said to him.

"Did you hear me complain? I am just in shock that you...you gave like a pro," he said as he smiled down at me and I giggled as he was kissing my lips and then slowly kissing down my body. "I can assume, I was the first to lick your sweet cunt?" he murmured against my skin. I blushed at his choice of words and nodded my head. I flushed with embarrassment as he glided his lips along my inner thigh before reaching his prize. He smirked and I wanted to ask him what the grin was for but words and thoughts were lost as his tongue dove in-between my thighs. Slowly but surely his skilled tongue traced across my folds before settling on my clit. My hips jerked upwards in response to his masterful tongue.

"Say my name," he demanded as he traced my sex with his tongue again. He added his fingers which were gentle yet designed to bring me pleasure. "Oh Sebastian please!" I cried out. That was all he needed to hear before he grasped both side of my hips and brought me closer to his skillful mouth.

Truly Earth shattering are the only words to describe the pleasure Sebastian gave. When I came I collapsed back onto the bed and he slowly kissed up my body. My body hummed as he kissed and licked it. He caressed and licked my breast and then he was kissing me hard on my quivering lips. I then took the liberty of turning him over onto his back and I began kissing down his body. Then I teased his cock with my mouth.

"You tease," he said laughingly. He then groaned as I licked his tip and, before I knew it, he begged me to put it in my mouth. I granted his wish...feeling the weight of him and enjoying the moans that escaped his lips.

"Deeper!" he begs. I felt his hand on the back of my head as I felt him move down near my throat. He was soon repeating his actions from last night as he moved faster in my mouth. His faced was the picture of ecstasy as he was getting close to climaxing. He then surprised me as he pulled away and flipped me onto my back. He slid back inside of me and I moaned out his name as the pleasure became almost too much. He had me all over the bed and my hands were grasping him and demanding that he hold me close. I was meeting his maddening thrusts as he made me climax and he followed close behind. He pulled me in close as we lay together on the bed.

"I..." I was getting ready to speak but hesitated.

"What?" he asked.

"It's nothing," I said quickly.

"Tell me!" he demanded.

"I didn't know...sex...could be so pleasurable...my first time...was horrible," I confessed.

"I'm glad you find it pleasurable," he chuckled.

"You ass," I smirked as I slapped his shoulder.

"To be honest I was thinking about my first time, I was sixteen. It was Junior Ring dance and my date was Elizabeth Holden. Let just say it was uneventful and over quickly," he chuckled. "What about you?" he asked.

"My story is the classic tale of prom night. Since I went to an all-girls school I really didn't date much or at all, really. So I went to prom with Nelson Pendergrass, who was the cousin of a classmate. I met him once or twice during sporting events and after prom he suggested we go to a hotel. I didn't want to go off to college a virgin so I...did it. As for the experience it was miserable...I cried and I regretted it," I answered honestly.

"With me...I never want you to regret," he said to me as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"With you...it is completely different. Also I know...I'm not as experienced as other women you've had but..." I whispered.

"It has never mattered to me if a women is experienced...what matters is this connection I feel when I am with you," he whispered as he kissed me and pulled me closer. This was a softer side I thought was non-existent. All I could think about was how this not exactly how I assumed this evening would go however, I am not disappointed. I still had a million questions about what was happening between us. Plus I wanted him to shed some light on the rumors that are attached to his name. In my opinion most of the rumors about him is just gossip; however, I would have to wait until morning for that Q&A. He snuggled in closer to me before his lips grazed across my forehead and we drifted off to sleep.

12