To Love the Professor Ch. 06

Story Info
Sebastian and Emma get closer.
6.7k words
4.58
13.1k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was jerked awake by the sound of a door slamming in the distance. I quickly shifted in bed and looked to my left to see Sebastian no longer occupying the indented spot next to me. I was about to call out his name when I heard Sebastian and another voice in the living room area.

"What are you doing here Jen?" Agitation was laced within Sebastian voice. Was he speaking to the same Jen? His paralegal/assistant.

A girlish giggle was quickly followed by the sound of heals clicking on the apartments marble floors. "I am here to fuck you." Her voice was sultry but there was hint of mischievousness within her tone. Her blunt comment was quickly followed by the sound of something "cloth like" dropping to the floor.

"She couldn't be...getting undress?" I asked myself. "In the middle of his living room at...2 in the morning?" I glanced at the clock gracing the dresser that displayed "2:13 A.M".

"Jen, put your dress back on!" Sebastian demand ultimately confirmed the answers to my questions. "You need to leave now!"

"Bastian...you know you need me...aren't you tired of this celibacy bullshit you've been putting yourself through. What has it been...nearly three possible four months?" she asked. "You're so anxious at the office...I can tell you need it, this not like you," she murmured. I quickly climbed out of the bed determine to hear the conversation better. I grabbed his shirt from yesterday and slid it over my naked body.

"What I need is for you to leave!" he growled.

Chuckling loudly I could then hear her feet padding across the floor. "No...I don't think you want me to leave," her voice now teasing. "My poor Bastian, what has happen to you?" She asked. "Before...you wouldn't think twice about bending me over this very couch and fucking me till dawn. What was your motto, "Fuck first, asked questions later"."

"Leave!" Sebastian stated his request firmly. I then heard a chuckle followed by a groan and then a lustful sigh come from her lips. "Don't you remember baby? How amazing it felt when we fucked? Remember that time you had me up against this very plat glass window during broad daylight, determine to show any on lookers how good we could fuck." God she said "fuck" a lot, I always thought Sebastian had a dirty vocabulary but she makes Sebastian seem like a saint.

"Well I've changed," he said. "Changed!" She dryly laughed at his reply. "You can't change...just like I can't...we are wicked nasty little creatures that think alike and fuck alike." Maliciousness as well as poison was dripping from every word she had uttered.

"Don't you dare try to compare me to you, we are nothing alike!" he growled.

"You forget too fast about who you were and who you still are," she stated. "Never forget I know you, I know what you are capable of doing."

"Are you done talking...I asked you leave!" His voice trembled with pure rage.

"No I am not ready to leave!" She yelled this time. Sebastian shushed her and she chuckled. I then heard swift movement of feet and heard a groan come from Jen. "That it baby!" She purred with anticipation and lust. "You know I love it when you're rough like that." What the hell? I moved closer to the door trying to peak through the cracks. The only thing I could see was Sebastian's back and his arm was stretched out. He appeared to be leaning over a wall.

"Leave!" He growled.

"Careful with that temper big boy, you don't want anything to happen you might regret!"

"Get your fucking clothes on and get the fuck out of my apartment or I'll..." he was saying but she interrupted. "You'll what...never forget I know..." she uttered in a sing-song teasing manner. I leaned even closer to the door to hear what she knew about him and before I could catch the door, it flew open. I came stumbling into the living room where I was emerged in a startling sight. There stood Sebastian in nothing but boxers and right in front of him stood a very naked Jen.

"Sebastian! You naughty boy, why didn't you say you had a little plaything entertaining you tonight?" She teased, "Here I thought you were still celibate." Plaything...so she assumed I was just his plaything? Well she wasn't wrong, but hearing her state the words didn't make me feel very good about myself. My eyes went between Sebastian and a very naked Jen. Sebastian's eyes looked worried as they focused on me before gravitating back to Jen.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable and in need of getting out of this weird situation. "Sebastian...I think I should go home," I stated. I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist. My eyes went back to Jen as I watched her put her pull over black mini dress onto her body.

"No, she not my little plaything...she is my girlfriend," Sebastian stated as he met my eyes. To say I was in shock could never explain what was going through my head. Judging by Jen's reaction, it seems she was horrified and incapable of masking that putrid expression that graced her flawless face.

"Girlfriend," Jen muttered.

"Yes, girlfriend, we've been dating for a while," he said. Sebastian then did a fake yawn and pulled me close. "I'm tired honey, lets head back to bed," he said as he pulled me closer.

"But..." I was saying. "No buts! You have class and I have work," he said. "Jen, I think it is best you head home," Sebastian stated. Jen had this look of reluctance and irritation cross her face before she nodded her head. She slid her heels back on and attempted to straighten her dress even more. She then left out of the door, with one last glance, which made Sebastian pull me closer to his chest.

When the door was closed I practically yanked away from out of his arms. "So now I am your girlfriend...since when...when did you even asked?" I questioned him.

"We will talk in the morning," he stated. He tried to grasp my arm and lead me back into the bedroom.

"No...I am not going in there...I know what will happen. You will try to make me forget any questions I may have by using sex. I know if I go into the bedroom, I know you will give me that sexy grin and flex those muscles and I will cave in...so it is best I stay right here," I stated firmly.

"Baby...I'll answer your question...just not right now," he approached me but I took a step back. "I am tired," he said.

"I don't believe you...I don't trust you...I can't do this anymore." I stated with finality. "I need answers."

"Well they will have to wait till morning. I am going back to bed," he said.

"If you...go back to bed...if you leave this or us like this, we are over." I brought down the gauntlet. I know my demands started off weak and reluctant but I quickly gain strength and determination.

"You are demanding little thing aren't you Miss Carrington?" he chuckled.

"I could say the same thing about you and a few other unsavory terms," I said. He eyed me up and down as he stood in front of me. My eyes hungrily searched his body but I resisted. It was time for answers and I would not cave.

"Sit," he instructed me. I sat down in the sofa and he sat next to me but kept a distance. "Where should I start?" he asked.

"I really want to start with you labeling me as your "Girlfriend" but my mind keeps drifting back to the very naked Jen in the living room," I stated. I mean she had been the true elephant in the room.

"So you want to know about Jen?" He was irritated judging by the exasperated expression he was wearing. He was uncomfortable as well as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Yes...you don't have to tell me everything...but just enough to...not be in the dark. I mean I always had my suspicion that Jen might have been your ex-girlfriend but..." I was stating but he stopped me. "Jen has never been and never will be my girlfriend. I can't even refer to her as a lover...a better term would be pernicious whore who I use to fuck." I was shocked by his blunt answer when referring to Jen. "When I first met her it was about a year ago when she came to the firm. Initially I might have thought of having a relationship with her but that was before I found out about her," he said as he looked at me.

"Found out what?" I asked him.

"She was my families whore...she had been fucking my brother, a family friend and including myself. Also when my parents were having a rough patch with their marriage and separated for a short while...she fucked my dad," he said. Talk about making your way through a family...the only person she hasn't fucked was the mother and the sister. "I can't forget to mention several staff members at the firm as well males and females," he said.

"Wow! She gets around," I stated. He chuckled at the comment. "Yeah, tell me about it," he commented.

I wanted to ask him why he would sleep with her. Yet, after seeing her body I doubt any man would pass on that opportunity. I was envious of her long legs, curvaceous body and ample breast size. I glance over him and he was still glancing down at his hands. He seemed to be completely lost in thoughts. I also felt lost within my own thoughts. I wanted pry and asked him how he found out about Jen and his father but judging by his closed off expression, I don't think he wanted to go there.

"What about you...she mention your celibacy thing...what was that about?" I asked him.

"Oh that!" He began to laugh at my question.

"How long had it been?" I asked him.

"It was actually five months...prior to you and I. I had a slight reputation for getting women in and out my bed. As Jen said, I fucked and I fucked extremely well. I won't lie and say I was a fucking boy scout. I will not apologize for enjoying sex but about six months ago something changed me. I began to see my life differently, my goals, even my attitude towards life," he said as he smirked at me. I wonder what could have changed him to want to give up the reputation...to take a vow of celibacy. What made him give up his vow up for me of all people?

"Judging by your silence, I can assume you have no more question. I'll head back to bed," he stood up but I gripped his arm.

"Not so fast Sebastian," I stated. "You don't think you can drop a bomb on me and just flee?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he stared me down. "Explain the girlfriend term," I stated.

"Oh well a girlfriend is usually a female companion whom a male or female chooses to have a relationship with. To solidify the relationship, the companion might take the other companion on dates and outing. They may share kisses and fuck frequently," he stated. A smirk graced his mouth and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You smartass," I giggled.

"Yes but I am your smartass," he said as he attempted to kiss me but I pulled away. "No...you are not mine...because you forgot to mention one thing, you have to asked the female companion to be your girlfriend," I stated.

"Really! Can't you just accepted it and move on," he said. "Nope...not a chance in hell," I teased him.

"You know...the last time I can remember asking someone to be my girlfriend was in my teens," he said. "This all seems ridiculous and juvenile," he said. I stood up and was preparing to leave. "Wait baby...I am new to this whole relationship mess but I want one with you," he pulled me close and stared deep into my eyes. "Emma will you be...my girlfriend?" he asked me. The expression of adoration on his face made my heart do summersaults. He really did care for me and wanted me to be his girlfriend.

"Yes!" I said as I practically jump into his arms. We sealed our relationship with a kiss before he cradle me into his arms.

"Are we going to sleep now?" I asked him.

"No, I am going to make love to my girlfriend and then we will go to sleep," he smirked.

The next morning I woke up and I was completely incased within my boyfriend's arms. "My boyfriend" the term seemed so unfamiliar to me. I mean I have dated but never actually had a boyfriend. Not even the first guy I slept with was my boyfriend. I actually felt the need to tell someone, mainly my friends. However, I don't know if he was comfortable disclosing information about us. I mean we just defined the relationship early this morning and what a morning it was. I still couldn't get over Jen showing up at that time of the morning and standing naked in the living room. Then I thought about what Sebastian told me about her and the little tidbit he told me about himself. It was actually the most I've heard him talk since our first date.

As I thought about our conversation from the past, I remember his family, his dad in particular was a sour topic. Now I understood why he didn't want to talk about it. I mean both brothers plus the father sleeping with the same women. Plus that women is still working in the office, why haven't they fired her?

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by Sebastian as he pulled me closer into his chest. "My girlfriend's thoughts are going a mile a minute," he chuckled. He then proceeded to lay kisses on the top of my head. "You aren't having regrets are we?" he asked.

"No!" I said quickly. "I was just...just thinking about..." My mouth became hush, unable to finish the sentence.

"Tell me or I'll make you," he said. He quickly had me on my back and staring down at me. "Make me! How in hell do you think you can make me?" I asked him.

"By doing what I did to you last night baby." He kissed along my neck and then glided his wicked tongued over my nipples. "I know if I lick and teased these puppies long enough, you are like putty in my hands." He continued and a whimper escaped my lips followed by a moan. He was correct. I recently realized that I have very sensitive nipples. He pinched the left nipple while kissing on the right and I swear it was nearly enough to make me have an orgasm.

"You are no fair," I whimpered.

"Oh I am nothing but fair baby when it comes to you," he said. He pinched both nipples this time. "Now tell me," he demanded.

"It's Jen," I moaned.

"What about Jen?" His hand on my nipples relaxed before letting go.

"How can Jen...or why is Jen still working at the firm? Also why is she your personal assistant still?" I asked him.

"Believe it or not we tried to fire her but unfortunately she got too much dirt on my entire family. So we offered her money to leave but she refuses. For my family, public appearance is everything and they pride themselves on it as well," he said bitterly.

"Wow...what does she have on your family?" I asked him.

"Sorry babe...that is one thing I won't be disclosing," he said. "We were able to persuade her into signing a NDA, but it only goes so far. She also never lets anyone forget she knows something." I remember their conversation this morning, right before I stumbled into the living room. She was mumbling something about what she knew but I barely heard it. I was wondering what kind of dirt she had on Sebastian?

"What do you plan on doing? I mean...you have to get her out of there," I said. "I mean how can you tolerate her working under you?" I asked him.

"As of right now, she is staying. You know the phrase "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer". Well that is exactly what we are doing. We are trying to gather leverage over her, so she forced to take the money and leave," he said.

"I understand," I stated. "However, how could you continue to sleep with her...I mean sure she is beautiful but..." again I find I am unable to complete the sentence.

"Let's just say I wasn't in my right mind and she played on that," he said. "Now that we are done with talking about that slut, it is time we get back to us, we need a little attention," he peaked down at his staff.

"You're so weird," I said to him. "I wonder how many men admit to naming their staff," I teased him.

"Well I have a name for this." He teased as he caressed me between the thighs. He then proceeded to lean down and kiss my lips but I pulled away. "I think not," I stated proudly as I climbed off the edge of the bed. "As my boyfriend, I feel you should take me to breakfast, preferably at a restaurant and not one in your bed." He sighed before rolling out of bed in all his naked glory.

"Sorry Bastian," he petted his hard cock. "So it starts," he said.

"So what starts?" I asked him.

"My friends warned me about getting a girlfriend. Eventually we won't have sex at all." He sulked as he went into the bathroom. My eyes trailed behind him as he left out the room. He had such a smooth yet firm ass which for some reason it was a turn on.

"No sex...I think not," I said as I cast off my shirt. I ventured into the bathroom and heard the shower running. Sebastian was underneath the spray of the shower lost in thought. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his body. "Which ever one of your friends told you that is a liar, because I plan to keep my promise," I whispered as I kissed his back. "You do remember that promise?" I asked him.

"Promise?" he asked. He turned around to face me and he looked down into my eyes. His cock was now wedged against the lower part of my abdomen.

"To fuck you within an inch of your life," I giggled.

"Really Miss Carrington?" he inquired. "Now what did I promise to give you in return for such a promise?" he asked me.

"Well if you don't remember your promise then I don't think I can remember mine," I said. I attempted to pull away but he wouldn't let me.

"Oh yes! I remember correctly. I am to touch, to kiss and of course to fuck you within an inch of your life as well," he smirked.

"Well get to it lover boy, you have a long way to go in order to reach that goal," I teased. Before I could utter another word he picked me up and had me leaning against the glass of the shower.

"There is no possible way I can achieve that goal without dying from exhaustion myself but I be damned if I don't try." His wondrous hand glided over my breast teasing me in a way only he could do. Before long he was moving and gliding his shaft between thighs. I then felt his fingers reached down and caress my clit.

"Oh Sebastian," I whimpered. My fingers dug into his back, holding him closer as my hips rocked against him. "That's it baby," he whispered against my lips. His eyes were now glancing down as his shaft before he slowly slid inside of me. His body trembled along with mine as eased further inside, attempting to fill me completely. He drew in a ruff breath as I clenched tight around him and he began to thrust harder inside of me.

"Oh fuck!" he growled. My lower muscles were clenching him tight, milking him for every drop of him. My back arched from against the shower wall which ultimately enabled him to go deeper. Before long he was producing hard, pumping strokes inside of me. My hips were meeting him thrust for thrust. Before long I felt his and my body explode from our intensity of our love making. I felt exhaustion began to take over me and judging by Sebastian huff breathing, he was tired this time around. I felt like everything went into the one session of love making that left us both satisfied yet depleted.

"Emma," he whispered my name. Before long he stepped under the spray of the shower and held me there.

"Umm, yes," my reply was barely a whisper.

"We should go get something to eat. Plus you need to get to class and I have work," he said. I nodded my head and Sebastian slid me down his body. He helped wash my body and I truly couldn't complain because I was actually exhausted.

Before long he and I were dressed and heading out of the door together. We decided to have breakfast at the restaurant at the Biltmore. We were seated in the exact same spot where we had our first date. I glanced around the restaurant, noticing for the first time how packed it was. My eye soon landed on a group of older ladies who kept glancing over at Sebastian and me.

"Sebastian...do you see those ladies in the corner?" I asked him. His eyes slowly panned over to the group of women before he glanced back down at the menu.

12