To Love the Professor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was singing, as I pulled up in front of Carmen building. She came out after I texted her. As she got into the car, she had this smirk on her face and began to chuckle.

"Yup...you're in love," she giggled.

"Yes, and it can't be helped," I giggled as well.

"You're actually listening to real music, not that boring shit," she teased.

"Hey! I still listen to that so called "boring stuff", but I am broadening my horizons."

"Well I am enjoying this new you," Carmen stated. She turned up the music and I proceeded to drive over to Michelle Boutique. I was thrilled, yet nervous to meet his parents, and hoping that they will at least like or think kindly of me.

When arrived at Michelle's, Jess was already waiting for us. She hugged me and had this knowing smirk like Carmen's.

"Yes ladies, I am in love and he loves me back," I said.

"I am so happy for you...it's like you've changed, and have this fresh look about you," she said to me.

"So, are you nervous about meeting the old Hell-Cat?" Jess asked me, as we enter the boutique.

"Hell-Cat?" I asked her.

"Yes, Hell-Cat, that is Catherine nickname, according to my mother," Jess said. "My mother works with her on the "For a Cure" charity foundation and all things for socialites." I completely forgot her mother was one of Catherine's charity minions. "Catherine can be quite vicious, when she wants to be," she added.

"Yes, I am nervous and even more so, from your description," I stated. More apprehension was attempting to flood the gates, yet I kept myself distracted as I perused the ocean of dresses.

"According to my mother, she once kicked a member out of the league for apparently wearing the wrong color during a breast cancer event," Jess chuckled.

"Wow, looks like you will have one hell of a mother-in-law, when Sebastian and you get married," Carmen teased.

"Way too early for that conversation," I chuckled. I could now see that I might want to be a little more prepared when I go to meet this "Hell-Cat".

"So, what color do you think?" Carmen asked.

"Well it is black and white dress code, and nothing too bold, but not too washed out. Also, nothing too provocative or sexy, since I will be meeting the parents," I said quickly.

Within less than a few minutes, I was in the dressing room trying on countless dresses. I thought this would be my easier tasks, since I could only choose from a white or black gown, but it seems that none of the gowns I was trying on was pretty, modern, or appealing enough. Currently I was developing an intense migraine headache from their constant bickering regarding color or style. A quick hour trip to the boutique, was very quickly becoming a two to three-hour process.

"Didn't I try this one on already?" I asked, as Carmen handed me a different batch of gowns.

"Oh, stop complaining," Jess teased. "Just be glad you have our expertise to assist you, before you face that Hell-Cat," she said.

"She can't be that bad," I stated, as I brought the dresses into the dressing room. However, as I thought about Sebastian's original reluctance to introduce me to his parents, there had to be some reason. Speaking of introduction, I wonder if Sebastian has any intention to mention that I am technically his student?

"Catherine is the type women, that takes pleasure in ridiculing the imperfections of others. That is why I will make sure not even a hair on your head is out of place," Jess stated. I wanted Sebastian parents to like me for me, but I felt they would disapprove of my bubbly girl next door personality. I don't have the fashion sense like Jess, the body like Carmen, or the genius brains like Rose. I feel I am a little above average, but in comparison to them, it is hard to compete.

I came out the dressing room area. The black gown was truly magnificent, it was a evening gown that was floor length, that had a small train. The back had beading and sheer lace, that was placed so precisely. It was beautiful, and it made my skin seem luminescent. I watch Carmen and Jess stare in awe at the beautiful gown.

"So, I am assuming you both like this one?" I asked them, as I turned around, and they nodded their heads in unison.

"Do you even know who designed this beautiful gown?" Jess asked me. I was very ignorant when it came to designers, but I could tell that whoever designed the gown was very popular.

"It is a Arba," Carmen stated.

"It is straight off the Paris runway," the forever disappearing sales assistant, pipes into the conversation.

"It's beautiful," I whispered. I glanced at myself in the mirror, "It is not too sexy?"

"No," Carmen and Jess both agreed.

"Do you think the "Hell Cat" will like?" I asked the most important question.

"Oh, she will like, and you will be the envy of the event," Carmen stated, as she looked at my gown. I looked myself in the mirror, the gown was beautiful, yet sexy and not too provocative. I for once agreed, I looked and felt beautiful.

After purchasing the gown and obtained a pair of fashionable high heels, Carmen, Jess and I, did a little bit of shopping. Our little bit of shopping eventually led to us having lunch and then treating ourselves to a spa day. It was quickly creeping close to five p.m. and my friends and I, were ready to go home. Carmen caught a ride with Jess, which allowed me to rush straight home to Sebastian. Since it was Friday, I knew he would be home before 5.

Upon arrival at home, I didn't even have my key in the door, before it swung open. There standing in front me, was Sebastian. He was still wearing his grey trousers, yet his suit jacket and his tie were missing. His normal white pressed shirt, was open at the collar and his sleeves were shoved back towards his elbows. His hair looked unkempt, compared to the slick down style he left with this morning. Looking at him like this made my mouth water. It something about seeing him unkempt that makes me think of him and I, in unfadable positions.

I finally pulled my mind from the gutter, and my eyes rested on his eye. Normally they shined when they see me, yet there was a touch a worry within the glint of his eyes. He seemed to be calming himself down, as he took a long and steady breath.

"What's wrong?" I finally asked him.

"It's nothing, I just missed you," he said. I notice the apprehension and wariness slowly disperse from his eyes.

"I went shopping," I stated the obvious fact. His eyes scanning me from head to toe, then glancing at the bags that littered my arms.

"I can see," he said. His mannerism quickly changed, and his normal smirk stretched across his lips. He leaned down and pulled me close, shopping bags and all, and kissed me hard upon the lips. "I really missed you," he mumbled again.

"I missed you too," I stated. Sebastian then gathered my bags into his arms, and led me inside. "Did you get everything you will need for tomorrow?" He enquired, as he took my bags, and lay them in the room. I was about to answer him, but my mind was distracted by the overwhelming smell of Papa's Pizza. I eyed the large Papa's pizza box on the living room table. My mouth watered at the thought of having that first bite.

"I hope you're hungry," Sebastian enquired.

"Yes, I am famished, all I had for lunch was a half salad," I stated, as I approached the large pizza box. Even though it might have been a Chicken Caesar salad, I was in desperate need of carbohydrates.

"Well, how about you put on a movie, while I go grab something to drink from the fridge," he suggested. I quickly agreed and went over to the stack of DVD's, laying on a shelf, next to his flat screen TV.

"Romantic comedy or Comedy, or thriller," I question myself. I ended up picking Scary Movie and put it into the DVD player. I grabbed the remote, double clicking, in order to get to the main menu.

When I got to the main menu, I had to look twice at what I was seeing. I was indeed viewing a main menu for a film, but this was a porno. Clips, flashed upon the screen of a blonde girl sucking on a massive cock. Then the clip flashed over to the same girl getting railed into a mattress. My eyes hypnotized by the images, before I was glancing at the title, "Nightly Pleasures". The words "Play" dancing around at the bottom of the screen. Before I could even do or say anything, Sebastian was rushing to the DVD player, and trying to cut it off.

"Wait," I whispered. He looked up at me, clearly embarrassed, as he was about to unplug the DVD. "I've...I've never seen a whole porno," I said to him.

"Really?" One of his eyebrows arched up, at my comment.

"I mean...I've seen clips, sex scenes in films or TV, but I've never watched. I was too embarrassed...to watch it," I said to him. "Would it be bad if we watched it?" I asked him. He began to laugh, as he stood up, and looked at me. "Never mind, I guess that is...wrong," I whispered.

"Is nothing wrong with it. I just assumed...you would be disgusted if you saw...that I have porn," he mumbled.

"No...it is not disgusting...it is natural. I've just never had the need to look, because of that one unpleasant experience, in my past," I stated. "I thought I was just made to miss out on sex. It wasn't until you came into my life, that I began to have those...desires and became increasingly curious, when it comes to sex." My mind recoiled from the memory of the night I lost my virginity. My first experience, led me to believe that sex could never be anything meaningful, special, or passionate. Yet, as I think of the various times spent in Sebastian's arms, they truly don't compare. Sebastian gave me passion, lust, and meaningfulness, every time he makes love to me.

"Okay...let watch it together," he said, as he interrupted my thought process. My body was full of nerves, as he grabbed the remote, and pressed play. The scene of the first clip opened to the same blonde headed woman from the main menu. She appeared to be sound asleep in the bed, draped in luxurious red silk sheets. The same man, from the preview clip, enters through the door of the bedroom, and approaches the bed, where the woman rests.

My eyes follow the man's hands as he eases the sheets of the woman, to reveal that she naked underneath. My breath hitches in my throat, as the woman stirs and then grants her intruder a smile of recognition.

"Missed you," the woman murmurs, before he grasps her within his arms and kisses her. The scene is quickly rushed as she is undressing, his hands now slipping through her blonde hair. Before long, they are both naked on the bed.

My initial nerves that flooded my body, settle within the pit of my stomach, before drifting low between my thighs. I gasp myself, as the man places kisses between her thighs, before going down on her completely. Nearly lost within the film, I didn't initially notice Sebastian approaching me. I was about to speak, but he placed a finger over my lips, to silence me. Sebastian then picked me up, and lay me back on the couch. He made quick work of undressing me, as he pulled my panties off, from underneath my floral dress.

My eyes now tracking his every movement, as his hands stroked my naked thighs. He then gently spread my thigh apart. "Watch and enjoy," he whispered, and before I knew it, his mouth was latched onto my mound.

"Uh!" I moaned. My gasped were just as loud as the woman in the film. Even though I did glance at the TV, my eyes were primarily focused on Sebastian, as he brought me to an orgasm.

"Sebastian!" I screamed out for him, as he nibbled once more on my clit. Once I reached my completion, he kissed up my body. I kissed him deeply, and before I could grant him the same pleasure he gave me, he was quickly pushing inside me.

"Uh!" I cry out. He slowly eases out before thrusting hard, back inside of me. My eyes, completely centered on Sebastian concentration. He is gripping hard on the couch, and using it as an anchor as he thrust inside of me.

"I love you!" I cry out, as the intensity of his thrust increase.

"Love you!" He growls, in return, as he inches deeper and deeper within me. "Is this mine?" His hand, sneaking between our bodies to caress my mound, rubbing my already tender clit.

"Yes!" I whimpered.

"Are you mine?" He asked, as he thrust and caressed my body to the edge of another orgasm.

"All your!" I moaned, my mind reaching euphoria as he made me climax.

"Forever!" He demanded, as he himself, climax inside of me.

"Forever and always," I murmured against his chest, as he lay on top of me, holding me close. He then rolled onto his back, pulling me on top of him. As I leaned down and kissed, my eyes trailed over to the TV, and I saw the movie was on the main menu.

"I missed it," I pouted.

"Feel free to watch it anytime you want. Yet remember, if you want the real thing, it is right here baby," he smirked. I laughed, as I kissed him, and rested back on his chest. That is very true, and I doubt I will ever need to watch those films, because like he said, I have the real thing right here.

12