To Lunambra Pt. 01

Story Info
A short journey becomes much longer.
15.7k words
4.73
20.3k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. This is set in a very low-fantasy world with some very realistic and some violent themes. I'll split the story into multiple parts to make it easier to read in multiple sessions, as this is a long one. Enjoy!

*****

Chapter 1- Travels

Marina walked beside the carriage, leaning slightly forward and keeping her arms pressed tightly to her side. A river flowed beside her, twisting through the forest trees. She stood still and held her legs together, but was quickly forced to continue walking, the chain around her waist pulling her along.

It was the year 1432, and Marina was a servant girl for the royal family of Queen Jenara, the monarch of a small kingdom called Lunambra, laying in the northern lands of Europe. The Queen was traveling home from a Joust which had taken place in their neighboring kingdom of Valdus. Queen Jenara sat atop the carriage beside her son, Prince Baeden. Six armed and armored guards escorted the carriage, two on each side and two sat on the rear platform of the carriage, watching the rear flank.

Once the Joust of Valdus was completed, there was a Feast which consisted of barrels of ale and mead and tankards of wine. Of course, Marina's refreshment had consisted of a barrel of semi-melted snow which was used to cool the jugs of wine and ale, and in the heat of the firepit and many torch sconces, Marina drank more than her fair share of it. Once the members of the Feast were satisfied and full, the Queen chose to leave the castle that same night to arrive in Lunambra in time for a small competition of their Knights.

Marina had not relieved herself since this Feast. She was held to the carriage by a thin chain which wrapped around her waist and over her shoulders. It was her first time journeying to another kingdom with the Queen, so the traveling freedoms of more trusted servants were not allowed to her. With each step, her belly throbbed and her knees felt weak. She knew that neither the Queen, Price, or the guards had relieved themselves, same as her, but they were used to journeys like this. Marina was accustomed to staying either in in the Queen's or Prince's tower where there was always a chamberpot in a minute's reach.

The Castle Town of Lunambra was only fifteen miles from the Jousting Hall of Valdus, but at the trotting pace of a horse escorting on-foot guards, the distance still felt great. On and on they walked, and after what felt like an Age, Marina could contain herself no longer. As she walked she let out a short yelp, which caught the attention of the Royalty. The Prince looked over the side of the carriage at her, the Queen glaring over her son's shoulder.

"What is wrong with you, girl?" The Queen leered down at her, and the guards bought the to a stop.

"I apologize, my Queen, I...A stone beneath the snow struck my foot. It will not happen again," Marina said, as the vulgarity of expressing a need to urinate in front of the Queen would surely mean a heavy punishment, perhaps even banishment from the kingdom.

"Very well, be careful then," said the Queen, and motioned to the guards to continue the journey. And so she walked. Nearly an hour later, now passing into the afternoon as the sun crossed the top of the sky, they came over a hill to see the turrets of Lunambra's castle, appearing tiny from the distance. There was still travel to be had, well into the evening. But Marina's body had plans of its own. If she could stop at her own pace, hold herself the way she needed to, she might have been able to control herself for the rest of the afternoon. But being constantly pulled, with a chain tied around her waist, there was nothing to be done.

She crossed her arms over her chest and started shivering. Not from the cold, for even as a servant she was well-dressed for the weather. In Lunambra, servants were well-trained to cater to the need of any Noble, and that training required much time. Lunambra servants were not disposable, and to have them dying from cold during every journey was not desirable. She shivered from urgency, feeling the abhorrent quantity of water inside of her pressing down from all directions. The chain that was regularly comfortably loose was squeezed tightly against her belly, and her womanhood throbbed stronger with each passing second. She had never felt like this before, with her own body doing everything it could to ruin her life. Some servants would welcome banishment, a chance to face the world on their own, a free person. But not Marina. She was comfortable, complacent, and held good standing among the peasants and guards of the Castle and city.

She felt herself about to moan again, but bit down hard on her bottom lip to contain it. However, while the moan would be contained, her waters would not. She felt her face turning bright red even through the bitter cold, as a burst of wetness found its way into her thick leather pants. The liquid slid down her leg and found its home in her fur boots. She tightened every muscle she could while maintaining the speed of the carriage, but it was too late for her. As she walked, more and more water escaped her tortured body, sliding warmly down her legs into her boots. After five minutes of slow leaking, she simply lost control. As she walked, her urine flowed strongly from her, sliding down her legs and pouring out of her boots. She looked behind her, waiting for the guards riding the rear of the carriage to notice the trail of yellow snow right to her. But there was no trail. After a few seconds of pondering, her bladder still going strong, she realized that her urine was clear as she had consumed nothing but water the past night. It was clear as the ponds within the Capitol City, and she felt a shred of hope that her humiliation may go unnoticed. As she thought this, she finally looked towards the carriage.

The Prince was staring right at her. Wide-eyed and astonished, he looked on as she flowed like a creek, hardly breathing. He looked to be in a trance, and his gaze did not falter for the entire duration of her relief. She had a look of pure fear on her face, obviously expecting him to jump from the carriage and behead her on the spot, or some such similar punishment. He had no intention of doing so.

As they were moving, Prince Baeden had heard the hiss of water quietly beside him. At first he thought of the river leading to Valdus, but they had long since left it behind. He looked to his right, and spotted the servant girl. At first it wasn't quite clear what was happening. It was a surprising sight, seeing water rise from her boots and pour into the snow. However he quickly realized that she had been forced to relieve herself as she walked. Her pants were made from leather and water would not penetrate them, causing her liquids to rise from her boots once filled. As she walked, more and more water sprayed from her feet.

After a long period of time, her waterfalls ceased. She was still looking up at him, her eyes glowing with fear. He did all he could to comfort the girl without drawing attention to her, smiling reassuringly down at her. Her gaze fell, and she pulled her fur-lined hood over her head and continued walking as the chain pulled her along. Of course the Prince was in urgent need of relief as well, and he could in no way blame the girl for being unable to hold herself for the entire trip. In fact, he was utterly impressed that she had been able to make it this far. If he weren't used to holding such quantities of drink from countless Feasts and Warmeets, he was certain he would have lost himself much sooner than this.

As for the Queen, she was oblivious to the situation as her right ear was nearly deaf due to the natural gas explosion that took her husband the King from her as they explored the newly dug passages beneath the castle by torchlight. Her legs twitched gently, but her own need was doing well enough. It was part of the training of a Lady to be able to absorb any amount of drink and release none of it until she was well ready. Of course there were limits, but she was yet to reach them. Men were vulgar and guards, Princes, and Kings alike would see no backlash from spraying off a castle ledge during a drunken feast. She had seen her own husband make a game of it by seeing who could mark the furthest snow along with King Carter of Valdus. However, if a Queen or any other Lady of nobility were to make water elsewhere than her own chamberpot, she would be forced to flee the Kingdom out of pure shame. She squeezed her legs together for another second, then motioned at the guards to increase the horse's pace.

Marina felt a jolt as the horses picked up a bit of speed. She started slowly jogging to keep up, the chains rattling around her body. At first, the heat of her urine had been comfortable, even pleasurable, but it had quickly started to cool and she began to fear the possibility of frostbite on her legs and feet. They would likely reach the warmth of the castle before it became a problem, though. She glanced up at the carriage from beneath her hood, and saw the Prince was still staring at her with a dazed grin on his face. What is he doing that for, she thought. If he wasn't going to punish her, did he find some amusement from it? Did he find her funny? She pulled her hood back down and kept jogging beside the carriage.

Prince Baeden finally tore his gaze away from the servant girl. He realized it was utterly rude to stare as such, but for some inexplicable reason he found the scene fascinating. This small girl had obviously done everything in her power to contain herself, despite the fact that she knew the length of the journey ahead of them. What was it about women that made them torment themselves such over something so simple and understandable? Why not just say she needed a piss and stop the carriage to properly relieve herself? But then he thought of his mother, and how she would have reacted if a servant girl were to interrupt their travels in such a manner. Maybe it was better this way after all. He shifted in his seat, and felt his manhood stiffen slightly beneath his chainmail greaves. He looked back down at the girl, and had to admit to himself that she was definitely attractive. Her best point was her eyes, which were a shade of amber he had never seen before. He had a good look at them while they were staring each other down as she was wetting herself. In the light of the sun they looked nearly purple.

Other than her eyes, her hair was another fine feature, a dark, morose shade of red that matched the very few leaves that remained on the trees above them. She was healthier than other servant girls he had seen, obviously receiving better and more food as she was a personal servant to the Royal Family. She was the perfect height, he estimated 15 centimeters shorter than his two meters. Her legs were long but they didn't take away from the rest of her body. Even through her heavy animal skin coat (Elk, he thought), her breasts were standing out, enhanced by the chain pressing into them from either side. He shifted again, feeling his bladder pressing into the rope tying his robes together. He thought about calling for the carriage to stop so he could attend to his need, but in his endless chivalry, refused to force the servant girl to know this after she had so strongly fought for her dignity. He looked away from her just as he heard two twangs of crossbow strings, and the two leading guards fell to the ground, dead.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2- Trees

Marina screamed as twelve men sprinted onto the road from the surrounding forest, coated in white fur that had perfectly hidden them within the snowbanks. The rear guards drew their broadswords, but they were dispatched by two more crossbowmen. Marina dove for cover under the carriage, and she heard the Queen shriek as she was pulled from her seat. Marina saw the Queen's light blue robe as she was dragged into the forest away from the carriage. Above herself, she heard Prince Baeden scream in fury, the sound of a sword unsheathing, followed by multiple metallic clashes. She heard a fwhump from behind her, and rolled over to see the Prince laying on his back beside the carriage. The bandits surrounded him, but he rolled backwards onto his feet, sweeping his sword around, cutting the legs of three of the bandits. They fell, and the Prince sprinted for the front of the carriage. She heard a horse neigh angrily, and the carriage began to move forward, with Marina still attached to it. She was spun out from under the carriage and started to get dragged behind it, and she looked down to see the Prince sprinting after her, holding the Hawk Axe of a fallen bandit. He dove through the air, driving the spike of the axe into the chain that held her, breaking the link as the carriage sped away from them.

Prince Baeden grabbed the servant girl and tossed her over a snowbank into the forest. He threw the axe into the chest of the nearest pursuing bandit, and dove over the snowbank after her. He lifted her to her feet and lead her by the hand deep through the trees into the forest. Every few steps he turned to look behind them, until eventually the bandits were nowhere to be seen. Finally, Baeden stopped to catch his breath, the servant girl stopping beside him. She had tears pouring from her beautiful eyes and the Prince could hardly stand the sight.

"Who were th-" she stammered, but was interrupted by the Prince.

"What is your name?"

"Wha-"

"Your name, girl. Tell me."

"I am Marina, my Prince. I just- Thank you for-"

"Silence, Marina. We mustn't draw attention to ourselves right now. Stay close to me. I have to capture one of them and figure out where they've taken my mother." He turned and began to head back towards the road.

Marina followed the Prince, ever more aware of the freezing water within her boots and pants. She feared the effects of the cold almost more than she feared the bandits...or the Prince. "Wait, please," she called. He stopped and turned to her.

"What is it?"

Summoning all the bravery she had in her small frame, she just decided to spit it out. "You saw what happened to me earlier. My boots and pants are soaking wet, and frostbite will soon set in. I need to find shelter and warmth or I will die out here, or at best, lose my legs. I understand you must find your mother, but please: Allow me to seek shelter on my own."

He stared at her inquisitively. "You speak very interestingly for a servant. Where were you raised?"

Marina failed to see the urgency of this question, but she decided to humor him. "I was raised within the castle since birth, trained to be a personal servant to you and the Queen. I was only given the true duty two weeks ago."

"Very well. If you are a servant to us, is it not your duty to offer your life to protect the Queen?"

"Well, yes, but if-"

"Then we shall find you shelter and warmth, and upon recovery you will help me recover the Queen. These bandits are well-known around these parts. They make a habit of capturing nobles and ransoming them for gold, although they've never been bold enough to target the Royal Family. I don't fear for my mother's immediate safety, they have no history of killing or harming their captives." He motioned for Marina to follow, and lead her into the thick trees again.

After trudging through even more snow, Marina spotted a cliff face hidden behind a group of evergreens which were leaning against the rock, leaving a patch of dry ground underneath the snow. "There!" she whispered, pointing at the potential shelter. Baeden walked underneath the trees, pushing into them to make sure they wouldn't fall or shift, burying them in snow. Once he determined them to be solid enough, he motioned for Marina to enter the shelter. She collapsed onto the dry pine-covered ground, exhausted from the journey, her accident, and fleeing from the bandits. The Prince sat next to her and saw her begin to shiver.

"You aren't wrong, frostbite will set in soon without intervention. However there is no way I can light a fire with hostile men in the territory." Without another word, he leaned over Marina and quickly pulled off her freezing boots and then began to untie the rope of her pants.

"Oy, what do you think you're doing!" she spat, before she could stop herself.

Baeden looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry Marina, but you have to understand. This is survival, there's no room for dignity or shame here. If you leave the wet clothes on, you know what will happen." And he pulled free the bow on her pants and slid them off of her before she could protest further. She was now exposed to the open air, and despite all the bad circumstances the Prince could not help but notice the perfect two-inch gap between her thighs and her tight womanhood that appeared as no more than a slit underneath her lower hair. He looked up into her face which was redder than the setting sun, then finally shook off the hypnotizing sight and jumped into action, removing the outer layer of his robe and wrapping it around her feet and legs. He lay next to her and wrapped his arms tightly around her legs. And there they stayed, for an hour without saying a word.

As time passed, Marina grew more and more comfortable. Her legs quickly warmed between the Prince's soft robe and his tight grasp, and she felt herself shiver from a new feeling entirely: Excitement. She was laying in a forest with a Prince, a PRINCE, beside her, embracing her nearly naked legs with his head inches from her most private areas. She turned red again as she felt herself unwillingly moisten beneath the Prince's robe. The Prince slid upwards slightly and she was terrified that he may have noticed this, but then she saw something she never imagined she would see a Prince do. He rolled onto his back and openly grabbed his manhood, letting out what could only be described as an anguished groan. After the initial shock of this display, she remembered: He had not relieved himself since the Feast the night before. With every passing second she felt herself getting braver and more comfortable around the Prince, and she spoke to him.

"My Prince, I know that you have not...tended to your humanly needs in well over twenty hours. There is no shame in it, you must do it sometime."

To her surprise, the Prince did not appear upset with her proposition. "I cannot leave this shelter," he whispered simply. "The bandits could be anywhere and I can't let my guard down as such."

It was though Marina was under some sort of spell, she couldn't control the words coming from her mouth. "Then do it here, my Lord. I swear to you, it does not offend me." The Prince's face was contorted in concentration, he was obviously at the very limits of his capacity. "Think about it, if we are attacked while your need is so urgent you would not be able to fight." She looked at him, entranced by how human he appeared, a high class noble being held to such basic needs. And for whatever reason, Marina loved it. She was surprised by what he said next. "What about you? It has been over two hours since you did it. I saw you going at that barrel of water last night, I'm sure you have need again."

Marina hadn't even thought about it with all the excitement, but now that it was mentioned, she did feel the pressure that had been so familiar to her for all that day. "Yes, my Prince, I do feel it again. But I'm sure my need is nowhere as strong as yours." She finally had the luxury of crossing her legs now, and she felt the Prince's robe pressing against her womanhood.

"It wouldn't be proper of me to relieve myself while you have need of it too," he said, and ironically went back to openly holding himself and breathing heavily. Marina wouldn't have any of that. She pulled his robe off of her and kneeled straight. He turned his head to look at her, and his face instantly went blank again the same as when she lost control beside the carriage. If he looked on with such fascination then, he could see even more now. She crawled to the base of the shelter, and leaned back against one of the trees.