To Lunambra Pt. 03: To Freedom

Story Info
Marina's wet adventures are concluded.
18.9k words
4.74
14.6k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************

Chapter One - The End of Peace

***********************

Marina inhaled the fresh morning air, frowning out over the castle courtyard from the window of Prince Baeden's chambers. She was wearing a thin cotton underdress with nothing over it, the closest she could be to naked without her breasts resting in the open air. It reminded her of the first time she had laid with the Prince, and they had stood in this same spot in the pitch darkness of a moonless night as she lost both her virginity and her control of a very full bladder.

She looked down and crossed her legs tightly, holding her arms out beside her and clenching her fists. Just then, Baeden stepped out onto the balcony behind her, wearing a soft, red velvet tunic. "How are you holding up?" Baeden asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder as they stared into the bright blue sky.

"I don't know how much longer I have. I've already leaked quite a bit under my dress."

Baeden looked down and saw many droplets of wetness darkening the light stone of the balcony between her legs. She turned to him and grasped the front of her dress, pulling it up to her chest. The hair between her legs was glistening, and her belly bulged out nearly three inches past its usual location. He stepped up to her and embraced her, placing his own large hand on her desperate bladder. She leaned up and kissed him. "It's so full. If I had actually been pregnant, this is probably how I would look all the time. It's been five months."

"We've hardly talked about that," Baeden whispered. "Tell me, and be truthful. Did you want a child?"

"No," Marina said adamantly. "I did not want a child, and I doubt that I ever will. But with the potential for pregnancy, came the potential for escape from this place. That is something I will always want, on some level. Anyway, it is not worth thinking about. We're having some morning fun, let us not spoil it with this talk."

"As you say," Baeden responded with a grin. He leaned forwards reached his other hand between her legs, gingerly stroking along her slit with his middle finger. She shuddered and gasped, pressing her face into his chest. He continued this motion as she continued shaking from the sensations. "You've gotten so much stronger down there since I watched you soak yourself on the road," Baeden said, chuckling softly. "As you are now, I bet you could drink half a barrel then walk to Valdus and back, with time left for a spot of tea upon your return. You are truly impressive."

Marina blushed as she rocked back and forth against his finger. It was almost true. During the time they had been a couple, they had tracked her abilities in holding her water. In the first month, she only had to drink a liter of water to cause herself to burst. Three months in, and none of it came out against her will. When she let it go, it filled about three fourths of the tankard she drank it out of. And so Baeden had her drink two. After four hours of desperate squirming, moaning, and gasping into the Prince's bed, she burst all over the large piece of furniture. No warning, no leaking, no hope to avoid it. It had taken two nights and a lot of stealth on Baeden's part to clean the mess. It was only three weeks ago that she drank two liters of water and contained it for over ten hours, at which point the Prince told her to let go to measure. She filled one and a half single-liter jars.

This present day, at the crack of dawn three hours ago, Baeden had watched her drink down three liters of water over the course half an hour, more than she had ever tried before. In order to avoid an event the likes of the bed incident, Marina agreed to move to the balcony once she was truly desperate.

"You should let go of my belly," she told Baeden. "You want me to hold the new amount of water as long as I possibly can, but you're nearly squeezing it out of me. He quickly released her and stepped back, looking over the beautiful woman. Every time he saw her, he thought about how flawless she was in every single way. The wavy red hair, down to the smooth, curved shoulders that led into sleek, toned arms. When he had first seen her naked, she was slender, almost too skinny. In his care and with his training, she had grown into an athletic, powerful woman. Her breasts were firm and her nipples pointed towards the rising sun. Her legs were long and pale, having rarely been exposed to sunlight. Baeden watched, hypnotized, as said legs quivered in desperation. He watched another drop leak out of her and land between them. She smiled up at him, then lurched forwards as a second-long spray hit the ground with force.

"This is it," she gasped.

"Alright, if you're-" A loud knock echoed through Baeden's chamber, followed by the sound of metal clanking. "Someone's unlocking my door, what in the..." He pushed Marina behind the balcony door and leaned out, looking to the door. It flew open and an armored man stormed into the room.

"It's General Gaston," Baeden whispered. "Marina, you HAVE to hold it in just a little longer, he'll hear the splattering. He's not like the common guards who don't care who I bed, he cannot find you here."

Marina nodded fearfully, clamping her legs together and pressing a hand between them. Baeden stepped out of cover and strode into his chamber. "General, what is the meaning of this? What gives you the right to enter my chamber unannounced? I should have you to court," Baeden shouted threateningly.

"What did you do, Baeden?" Gaston yelled back.

"You're going to have to be a little more specific," Baeden responded, meeting the much larger man face-to-neck.

Gaston was breathing heavily, obviously furious for some unknown reason. "Jarkan's siege, five months ago. What did you do to their ambassador? A letter arrived by a royal courrier just this morning, saying that you taunted and humiliated her outside the front gates of this city."

"What do you mean, 'what did I do'? You were there, you saw what happened."

"I was not," Gaston said angrily. "When their catapult went off, I ran to see where it struck. By the time I got back to the wall, everyone was gone except for two guards who told me a deal was made for some land. Tell me now, what happened?"

Baeden sighed. "We made a deal, and then she asked to be let into the city to relieve herself. You know the gate was completely sealed. She ended up wetting herself on our front step. It was no blame of mine."

Gaston blustered out a series of curses. "You know that's not true," he hissed, pointing a finger directly in Baeden's face. "You know the other gate was only barred, or you could have dropped her a key to one of the drainage tunnels. You fight with honor, but when using words as weapons, you have the honor of a child of five. She seeks two thousand gold pieces in damages for what you've done, or she threatens to cast a blight upon our city."

Baeden sighed. "You are my General. You should be smarter than this. Magic is not real."

"It is," Gaston spat. "I seen it with my own-"

"Myeeeehhh-"

Gaston squinted and looked up as he heard the strange whine. "What the hell was that?" he mumbled. And then he started towards the balcony. Baeden sprinted forwards and grabbed his shoulder.

"It's nothing, General. It's just a bird. I hear it sometimes, in the mornings."

"I've never heard any bird like that," Gaston said, but he shrugged and turned around. Just then, the sound of a bucket of water striking stone sounded from the balcony. He tore his shoulder away from Baeden and spun back for the glass door, and he stepped out onto the balcony just as Baeden grabbed him again. "RELEASE ME," Gaston roared, spinning out of his grip. And then his eyes fell on her.

"What in God's name," he whispered as he stared at the red-haired girl, standing in the corner with tears in her eyes and her thin dress pulled above her womanhood as pee trickled onto the stone from between her legs. There was a small puddle beneath her. Baeden guessed that a short torrent had burst out of her, making far too much noise before she was able to close it off.

"You ANIMAL!" Gaston screamed in an absolute rage. "How did you climb up here? You'll be executed for-" Gaston was cut off by Baeden crashing into him, slamming him into the tall stone railing that surrounded the balcony. Gaston spun with his fist raised in a mighty backhand that Baeden dodged by inches. The armored man absorbed a right hook from Baeden and returned with a left uppercut that sent the Prince flying. Baeden hit the ground rolling, and charged back in low to the ground, grasping Gaston's right leg. The General raised both of his fists, coated in plate over chain gauntlets, and slammed them into Baeden's back.

The Prince shouted out in pain, but managed to keep his footing as he threw himself forwards, bringing Gaston up and crashing him down onto his back. Gaston coughed and blinked, a distraction just long enough for Baeden to tear his helmet off his head and toss it aside, before he delivered a series punches so fast that Marina couldn't have counted them if she tried. She stood in the same spot, crying and leaking, as Baeden postured up and landed a final thunderous blow to Gaston's forehead, knocking the man out cold.

Baeden stood up, holding his back and wincing. He turned to Marina, watched her stare helplessly at him as she still held herself. "What do we do?" she breathed, obviously terrified.

Baeden looked between her and Gaston. The Queen would accept Baeden's excuse of protecting the girl, as Gaston absolutely would have killed her on the spot. But he would not be able to protect Marina's place in the city. Finally, he looked up to the woman he truly loved. More than his Kingdom, more than his family, more than his title.

"We run."

***************

Chapter Two - Escape

***************

"Wait here," Baeden ordered. "Yell if he starts waking up." The Prince sprinted inside and to his wardrobe. Tearing the doors open, he grabbed his chainmail coat and pulled it over his head. Next, he grabbed two robes, one of midnight blue and the other a deep royal purple. He put the blue one on and threw the purple over his shoulder. Then he ran to the other side of the room, kicking open the large wooden chest that rested there. Inside were a dozen small sacks of coin, numerous daggers, some letters, and a bottle of red wine. He took two of the daggers and stuck them in the straps of the chainmail, then grasped four of the coin pouches.

Striding back outside, he tossed Marina the purple robe. She pulled it around her shoulders as he dropped the pouches off the balcony. "Come here," he said to Marina. She struggled to walk to him, still containing nearly three liters of water. Her bladder was throbbing with every step, and more liquid was forcing its way into it with every passing second. "Grab my hand, I'll lower you down," Baeden explained.

"I have to pee first, I can barely walk," Marina whispered.

Baeden bit his lip, then nodded. "Yes, but do it quickly."

Marina gasped and spread her legs. The first drops hit the stone just as she heard Gaston groan from behind her. She shrieked and stood straight, twisting her legs together and legging out an anguished moan. The large man was on his knees, shaking his head and blinking rapidly at the sky. "MARINA, NOW!" Baeden shouted. She had no choice, she ran forwards and grasped Baeden's hand, and with great strength he lifted her easily over the balcony, transferring her to his left hand as he got down on the floor. She was four feet from the grass when he let go of her, and she landed in a crouch as another spurt forced its way out of her tortured body.

Baeden was next, effortlessly throwing himself from the balcony and landing in a perfect roll. He gathered up the coin pouches, stuffing them into his robe pockets, then stood straight and grasped Marina's left wrist, pulling her through the courtyard towards the castle gate. "Baeden," she panted as she ran. "You have to let me relieve myself. Here, where nobody can see. I drank too much, it's going to come out any second."

"You can't," Baeden groaned. "Gaston is on his way down here with his personal guards. We can't stop until we're miles from the city."

Marina forced her free hand into her crotch, letting herself be tugged along by the Prince. The front of her dress was already soaked. "I have to do it as we run then," she exhaled. "People will see me."

"NO!" Baeden screamed. She tensed up. Baeden had never shouted at her like that before, and it scared her. "You will lead them straight to us. You will not let out a single drop until we are free of the city, do you understand me?"

She fell silent, letting Baeden lead the way as she focused entirely on holding her ocean. Thirty seconds later, they were at the castle gates. Two guards stood on either side, and one of them approached the Prince, his face inquisitive. "My Lord, what are you-"

Baeden pushed past him, then turned and pressed as finger against the guard's chest. "Do not follow us, and if General Gaston tries to come through here, you are to stop or delay him at any cost. This is a military order from your Knight Commander, not a Royal order from your Prince. It can not be overruled, even by the Queen."

"Uhm, wha- Yes, Sir," the guard stuttered, managing a confused salute. Baeden continued through the gate, and he heard it slam shut behind him.

"The gate won't hold him long," Baeden hissed. "He's already decided to kill you, and he will tear those guards apart if they try to stop him from doing so."

"I don't understand," Marina said. "He's not Royalty. He's below both you and the Queen. Why won't he follow your orders?"

"It was a necessity of the time," Baeden explained. "When the King died, every other Royal family on the continent set their eyes on Lunambra. Some tried to arrange a marriage to my mother, some to me even though I was just a child. Some tried to take the Kingdom by force. My mother was not equipped to deal with such chaos, and so she recruited Gaston. Nobody knows where she found him, but he is barely human. An avatar of the laws of Lunambra, and no man or woman of any rank or Royalty can stop him. I've watched him punch out Kings and Princes and then slay every one of their guards in defense of Lunambra. Not only were you half naked and wetting on a Prince's balcony, but if I defend you they will know that I've had you in my bed, which is forbidden."

Marina nodded, growing more afraid of the General than she already was. The pressure in her body was increasing, and she felt another spurt force its way out of her and into the front of her dress which she had bundled against her womanhood. She was trying to keep her eyes on her feet, but she could see people out of the corners of her eyes. What they must think, seeing Prince Baeden dragging an undressed peasant girl through the streets, with her hand shoved into her privates against a wet dress. Baeden gave them no attention as he stormed through the streets. Soon, they were at the stables.

As they approached, the stable girl Mary stepped out from behind a tall, black stallion. "Prince Baeden?" she asked, startled. "What are you doing here? And Marina, you're...what's going on, are you okay?" Marina stood there, hunched over and shaking all over. Now that Baeden had released her, she had dropped the dress and both hands were pressed against her flower, her right middle finger pushing hard against her hole.

Baeden stepped up to Mary, pulling one of the four coin pouches out of his robe. "This is more gold than you will ever see in your whole life, if you stay in this city. With this, you could buy a home, a stable, twenty horses, and feed yourself for a year. You are going to take this, mount the heaviest horse you have, and ride north. You are not to stop or dismount until you're in Jarkan. Make a life there, and never return to Lunambra." He forced the coin pouch against her hands, and she held it tentatively. "I officially release you from your service to Lunambra, and banish you from this city and the lands of this Kingdom for as long as you live."

Mary stayed silent, but she did not look upset or afraid. She mounted the black stallion and looked to the north. "Wait," Baeden said. "Stay here for a moment." He pulled Marina to the side of the stables, and held out his hands in front of him. "Climb up onto the roof. You'll drop down onto my horse, so Gaston won't be able to tell which one you mounted from the footprints."

"I'll pee on your head," Marina whispered.

"Come on, we're almost there," Baeden encouraged her. "Just a few more minutes." She winced and stepped forwards slowly, gingerly raising her right foot and placing it in his hands. He lifted and she grasped his shoulders as she went up. She leaned back, and her soaked dress brushed against Baeden's face. He could smell her on it, and he fought to keep his composure as he pushed her up onto the roof.

He strode to a white mare and climbed onto her thick leather saddle, trotting outside and under the ledge of the stable roof. He motioned to Mary, and she brought her horse right next to his. "Sit on the ledge and slide down, holding onto my back," Baeden explained. Marina did as she was told, and somehow managed to stay dry as she settled into the saddle behind Baeden.

The hard leather pressing against her was cold against her bare skin, the insides of her legs rubbing against the horse's well-groomed hair. Her bladder pushed at her, but her full weight was on the saddle, preventing anything from escaping her. It was painful, but she wouldn't even be able to leak if she kept herself held tight against the leather.

Baeden kicked at the horse, causing it to stomp around in front of the stables, making it impossible to track Mary's prints. "Go," Baeden said to Mary. She nodded at him and took off to the north, kicking up dust behind her.

"Will she be alright?" Marina asked. "Does she have family here? And won't Gaston find her?"

"You know that Lunambra does not hire servants who have families. It's the Queen's choice, she says outside ties makes them potentially disloyal. And she is an expert rider, Gaston will never catch her before she enters Jarkan, and he will not follow her across the Kingdom's borders. She will be safe, she will live a good life."

Baeden turned his horse to the south, and they rode for the city gates.

*******************

Chapter Three - Separation

*******************

Queen Jenara exhaled slowly, her thoughts focused on her throbbing bladder. The colossal quantity of water she drank at dawn was doing its best to escape her, but she had no intention of letting it win any time soon. A massive empty jug lay on the wardrobe beside her bed, having once contained all the water that she had inside of her now. She lay in her ornate bed with her left hand on her breast and her legs raised and squeezed together, curling the toes on her left foot. Her bladder protruded out over her hips, clearly visible against the light stone walls of her chamber walls.

It was nearly noon, and she would have to get downstairs and do her job soon. But it felt so good. She reached down and slid a single finger inside of herself, rubbing side to side against her special spot. Her legs shook from pleasure and desperation, and she was on the verge of finishing when there was a powerful knock on her chamber's door.

Her eyes went wide and she dropped her legs, sitting up quickly and pulling her blankets around her. "Who is that? You know that nobody is allowed up here without being summoned."

"Gaston," a voice said simply. She sighed and pulled the blankets tighter around her legs and chest.

"Enter," she groaned. The door opened and the man stepped through, looking exceedingly disheveled. His medium-length brown hair was tussled and dirty, one eye was black and bleeding, and there was a large, round bruise in the center of his forehead. "What in God's name has happened to you?" she blustered, looking concerned.