To Make You Feel My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carefully takes her limp body down from the hooks. He carries her to the bed and lays her down on her belly. He carefully checks her back and ass. He takes cool water and cleans her back then applies healing cream to the stripes.

He dips the cloth into the cool water and wipes her brow and lips. He offers her water to cool her parched throat. He tenderly kisses her lips as she falls off to sleep. He brushes a stray curl from her forehead and kisses her skin. "I love you Bella, I always will". Somewhere from the darkness of her sub space and the grasp of sleep, she reaches for him and kisses him, "I will always love you Master." He covers her body and withdraws himself from their bed.

He sits in the chair and stares at her for quite awhile; so many thoughts going through his head and heart. He does not want to leave her. He wants her, he needs her. She is his. But life has gotten in their way. He must return to the life he has made; and she must return to the life she once knew.

He knows he will always be the only Master she has ever had and will. He knows that she will be faithful to the one she has to go to now. He knows the warm weather will be good for her body and that she will be cared for. He knows that as her Master will always own her heart. A tear runs down his own cheek as he sits in the darkness watching her sleep. His little hell cat looks like an angel lying there. He would give anything to stay here with her.

He rises from his watch before the sun comes up and heads to the airport. A place he must go. As he drives away, he looks at the Quarter in a different light. This place holds so much mystery and intrigue. He feels the "cha cha" that she has often spoken about. He turns the car down towards the river towards Café DuMonde. He smells the Café au lait. He pulls up on the opposite side of the street and gets a "to go" order of coffee and beignets. He laughs as he recalls her name for them, "fat pills." He starts the car and turns on the radio. Garth Brook's "To Make You Feel My Love" is on. A sad smile crosses his face as he drives in the early morning light.

They may never have tomorrow; but they will always have, "This One Night".

I will always love you Master. Be safe, be well and be loved. Always know that you are adored and that even though we will never be, I will always be your bella.