To Meet my Master

Story Info
A woman becomes a slave for a Master.
1.2k words
3.83
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat in the mall drinking her coffee waiting to meet him. this seemed like a safe place. She wore a see through top under her coat as had been asked when she received the email. She was extremely nervous meeting the first time but was open to whatever happened. When He came she knew it was him because he looked at her and smiled.

While they talked her body began to respond to his words.

Open your coat ......when she heard those words her pussy responded and she obeyed automatically. It simply did not occur to her not to obey. As she saw him looking at her breasts that were easily seen through the sheer black top she felt her nipples harden.

You need this don't you. And you crave to completely give over all control.

Her pussy responded again. Yes helen said. He handed something to her. A small silver egg.

Go to the bathroom and put this inside you.

She simply got up and went to the washroom. put it inside her and walked back to the table. As she walked back she felt the egg vibrate. Se stopped for a moment letting the feeling from it take over her thoughts. Soon the feeling from her pussy took away all other thoughts.

When she sat down he looked at her and said simply....soon that cunt of yours will be mine.

He handed her a paper with an address on it. Leave the egg inside you and go to this address.

She got up and left, as she walked away the egg continued to vibrate into her and she felt her panties start to get wet. She could no longer see him but she could feel herself know he was near.

Once she got to her car it stopped vibrating and she found she was disapponted. She missed the feeling.

She looked at the address and drove there without even a second thought. He had felt safe. As she went to the door and rang no one answered. She walked around wondering if she should use the back door. When she got there the door was open and she peeked inside. On the door was a note that said take off your shoes and go inside to the basement. helen took them off and saw the stairs. When she started down she felt soft rug beneath her feet but there was no light switch on the wall. She went down slowly holding the handrail. When she got to the bottom the vibrator started inside her pussy again. Her body ressponded and she felt herself not thinking. Once she got to the bottom she felt arms go around her not allowing her to move. Her wrists were tied in front. and a blindfold was placed on her. This blindfold stays on until you call me Master. Then she felt the egg pulled out and a feeling of disappointment washed over her. In a moment a larger vibrator was pushed inside and a chastity belt put over it.

That cunt is mine now. You are mine.

The vibrator started inside her. Much much stronger than the egg. She resisted at first. The feeling was too much she couldnt take it. He still held her in his arms not able to walk away. Soon she felt herself cumming and swayed. But He made sure she didnt fall. She continued to cum harder than ever before.

your cunt is mine. I am your Master now....nothing or no one matters anymore. You have no choice anymore.......at these words her body responded. Her cunt throbbed

She felt the feeling of cumming overwhelm her and her body responded to is words Her legs began to spread.

Again the vibrator in her started.. ..Her body responded .......i am yours Master. she came again. There was no choice in her mind and she didnt want one.

She was helped to sit down on a bed. Her legs tied so they were spread. The blindfold still on. Her arms tied above her head. She heard the door close and a key turn in a lock. She lay there for what seemed a long time.

The vibrator started again....and she came......she waited and it started again. and she came again. Soon she could think of nothing but waiting for the vibrator to start again. This happened over and over until all sense of time was gone and the only thought was waiting to cum again.

Finally she heard the key turn in the lock. Her arms were untied and masaged with oil placed all over them ....it felt so good. the chastity belt was taken off and the and the vibrator removed ..she felt so disappointed at that....

As she sat up he talked gently to her.....telling her how beautiful every part of her body was....she loved hearing this.

Then she was told to open her mouth and she was fed. One bite at a time the most delicious food. she didnt know how long she had gone without eating. He kept telling her how special she was and how she never had to worry or think of herself again.

When she was finished eating she felt so grateful. What can i do for you? she asked.

Come here on the floor and kneel. open your mouth. As she did she felt his cock go in her mouth. She wasnt good at this. and wasnt sure what to do. He coaxed her ...telling her how to lick and take His cock in further. She felt it going down her throat and tried to pull away. But he held her hair there Not letting her pull away and his cock went into her throat... going faster and faster her head being held tight against his crotch. When he finally pulled out she sat catching her breath.

She was placed on the bed gently and a glass held to her. She drank wine sip after sip after until she felt the effects in her body. wine made her body excited and she felt her pussy trobbing again.

She was helped to lie back and a running vibrator was place over her clit. Her legs spread automatically. Her body needed more. her cunt needed more.

Who owns this cunt?

You do.

Yes i do. Spread for your Master.

yes ....she had to say yes nothing else mattered than to do whatever he asked.

And she felt Him enter. She pushed up her cunt to meet him. Her cunt welcomed him and she had the overwhelming feeling that now she was complete. She felt him fuck her slowly at first in and out. and then harder. Harder than she had ever been fucked before Feeling his cock go deep inside her. Her legs spread more and all thoughts left her. She was His. Her cunt was His She wanted nothing else. Nothing else mattered but to obey.

Harder and harder he fucked her and she felt herself cumming.......cumming hard. She was his completely.

Who owns you?

you do Master

Yes I do....you have no choice in this ...your body is mine. I own your mind and your soul...at those words she felt herself sink deeper and deeper into his control.

Every day she was kept this way. Sometimes tied in different ways. And when she heard the lock she knew she would be Fed and given wine and fucked and loved. All she wanted was this and all she could think of was Master.