To My Future Husband

Story Info
A waiting virgin's fantasy for you, the love of her life.
1.1k words
4.62
21.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my future husband:

I can't wait to make love to you. I can't wait to kiss your lips like there's no tomorrow. The feeling of your wet lips pursed on mine, your tongue prodding my lips, dancing with mine, your hands on my face and all over my body, you simply being so close to me, finally skin on skin.. This will surely make me moan, gasp, and mewl in your mouth, make me writhe all over you, while I suck and nibble at your lips because being with you just feels SOOOOO good...I know I'd run out of breath just from kissing you slowly, my heart would beat so fast it would feel like it's about to explode. I'd be tingling all over my body and be so sensitive simply by having your body next to mine, that I can't even fathom how it would feel when you kiss me on my neck, when you suck my tits, when your mouth trails down my body.. I cannot even comprehend how good you would make me feel when you kiss me while your hand touches me down there.. I know I would explode just having your fingers stroke me, flick me, push in and out of me until I cum. I would be screaming, being in the mercy of your fingers.. I know you would be enough to make me feel so good that I would squirt, something I've never gotten myself to do before.

I want to kiss you all over your neck, let you hear my moans and gasping, let you know how good you're making me feel.. I want to let you feel how wet you have made me.. I can't wait to see you get so hard for me. I want to hump on your stomach, on your crotch, on your hard dick.. I want to make your cock wet with my dripping pussy.. I want you to feel how hot and wet my pussy is on your purple head, I want you to have a feel of how tight I am down there.. I want to tease and please myself with your cock until I cum, and I want you to hear and feel every bit of it..

I want to suck on your neck, lick and nibble at your nipples, and see how sensitive they are when I suck them.. I want to finally get to touch your hard cock and balls, all wet with my juices, and stroke it up and down slowly but tightly while I kiss your lips.. I want to tease you to no end, I want to make you feel so good. I want to let my mouth travel down your body, kiss you all over your crotch, kiss you near your balls, and just tease the surrounding areas with my fingers and with my mouth. I want to kiss your balls, kiss your dick slowly starting from the base, lick your slit when I get to the top. I can't wait to lick all over the head of your cock, I can't wait to flick the underside of your hard dick—up, down, circular, and in all possible directions. I can't wait to suck your cock, suck as much as I can get in my mouth. I cannot wait til I get to suck you long and hard, moaning on your cock while looking in your eyes, because I desperately want to please you so badly, and make you feel so good. Oh I hope I can make you feel soo soo good, as good as you'll make me feel.. I cannot wait until I make you cum inside my mouth, I cannot wait to swallow all of it with your dick still inside me and then lick you clean. Oh my gosh, that would make me feel so hot and horny that I might just cum with you, even without me touching myself.

I want to make you hard again with my hands and with my mouth, but I especially hope you would get hard again just by being with me too. I hope you would kiss me back relentlessly, I hope you would tease me just as I have done to you. I hope you would lick me down there, all over, in and out, and just everywhere.. I hope you would suck on the entrance of my tight pussy, suck on my pussy lips, while your hands play with my tits and my clit. Most especially, I hope you would suckle on my clit however you would want, while you flick it with your tongue simultaneously. My goodness, I would cum so hard I'd be trembling forever, and I want you to watch me writhe in pleasure and see what you're doing to me..

I want to be on top for you for my first time. I know it might hurt for a bit when I finally let you take me, but I'm sure I would be so hot and wet, I might not even really tell the difference. I want to slide my pussy along your hard dick once again, and I will slowly, torturously, let you in my tight virgin pussy. I know that I would probably cum just by feeling you entirely inside me. I want to savor that feeling, grind myself on top of you in all directions, and make myself cum with your long and hard cock.

I cannot wait til you finally take over. I cannot wait until you fuck me torturously, passionately, over and over again from behind, on the wall, while standing up, just in all possible positions. You would make me cum so hard so many times, that everybody will know your name for miles.

I will make love to you hard with such wild abandon. I hope you last longer, or at least not get so sensitive so easily because I want to make passionate love to you for many, many hours..

I don't care how much experience you have, I don't care if you have none (I have none either!). This fantasy of mine is what making love truly looks like. The mere fact that I love you, that I married you, the love of my life and that I get to spend my forever with you, that I'll finally be yours to take after I've saved myself for so long: that's enough for me to make all this come true.

I'm saving myself for you my future husband. I don't know who you are yet but I can't wait to meet you, I can't wait to be yours. I can't wait to get the chance to love you with all of my heart. I can't wait to realize and find out that you love me too. I can't wait to give you my heart, I can't wait to get married to you, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and have a beautiful family with you. I just can't wait to be yours.