To My Husband

Story Info
She loves & adores you.
1k words
4.2
23.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a letter to my darling husband. Because much as I love you and adore you and would like to be fucking you every chance I get, you have got absolutely no clue what I want and what I need. I have run out of ideas of how to introduce you to the wonderfully magical world of sex. Maybe someday I will have the courage to show you this letter . . .

It is quite simple, actually. I don't need an expensive dinner with candlelight and ridiculously over priced wine. I don't need the world's longest and thickest cock. I need you.

I need you to trail a line from my cheek bone down my jaw, circling my neck, tucking my long black hair behind my ear. I need you to stare deep into my big brown eyes and tell me how much and badly you want me. I need you to take my shoulder firmly in your hand when you lean in to give me soft butterfly kisses on my lips. Grabbing me by both my shoulders, pulling me closer, crushing my soft breasts against your hard chest, and passionately kissing me. Holding my head in your one hand to guide me into your fiery kisses, your other hand runs up and down my arm, circling my shoulder, teasing my nipples by running down my chest but refusing to give me the pleasure of actually touching them. Wet your one finger and draw a line down my neck, your hot wet mouth following closely. Unbuttoning my blouse as you move down, still evading my nipples. Pulling my blouse off my shoulders, trapping my arms, your fingers now circle my breast closer, nearer to my nipple. I am squirming with the pleasures that I hope are to follow.

And I am not disappointed. Pulling my breast out of the bra, you take my right nipple in your mouth, gently twirling your tongue around my erect nipple, and sliding it softly into your mouth . . . it makes me go wild. I am trying to escape from my blouse that is trapping me. I can feel hot tingles of pure lust shooting from that nipple in your mouth down my belly, swirling in my pussy. Your tongue still working its magic on my nipple, you grab my slender wrists in your hands and force my arms up and above my head, popping the few buttons still left on my blouse.

My breasts are free, but I am still in your power. You push me unto my back, now holding both my wrists in your one hand, the other hand unclasping my lacy purple bra, setting both breasts free. The cold night air brushing over my erect nipples makes me gasp with pleasure. Once again taking that right nipple in your mouth, god if you do that I can believe in nipple induced orgasms, your one hand still holding my arms above my head, your other hand sliding slowly down my body. I am squirming, trying to buck my body to push my pussy into your hand.

In one smooth motion you let go of my arms and nipple, grabbing hold of my hips you start kissing my belly. You unzip my pants; I lift my hips so you can pull it and the panties off. I wiggle out of my clothes while you are still holding unto my hips. Your kisses resumed and now tracing lower, down, oh shit no you are teasing me again, licking the soft smooth inside of my thigh, nibbling your way closer. I try to push your head where I want it, but you're not having yourself guided tonight. The sheer thought of you taking over the love making session sends spasms of pleasure racing through my body. I submit by tracing my fingers through your hair, moaning with ecstasy as your mouth kisses closer to my pussy and you finally give my now very aroused clit a quick lick. This makes me shudder with delight.

You let go of my hips, your fingers tracing light circles on my silky skin. I love that feeling of your rough skin against my smoothness. Your tongue gently working on my clit, you insert one finger into my wetness. My pelvis bucks with the tingle just that one finger sends through my body. My pussy is oozing sweet nectar into your mouth and you insert another finger. Hot wet mouth still sucking at my clit, you slowly start to finger fuck me. I throw my head back and let your mouth and fingers take me to higher pleasures. You can tell by the totally glazed look in my eyes that I am very much enjoying myself, your fingers increase their speed, dipping in and out. I am starting to moan that I can not possibly take much more of this; I want your rock hard cock fucking me in my wet pussy.

And I tell you that, I scream that at you between moaning your name as the first wave of my orgasm starts washing over me. Your mouth now sucking harder on my clit, working me up into a total frenzy, inserting a third finger . . . oh shit oh shit! I throw my head back as my body convulses in the biggest orgasm you have ever given me, wave after wave of fiery hot pleasure shooting from my wet pussy in all directions of my body. I scream your name once more as I cum in your mouth, over your fingers, every muscle in my body clenching, trying to hold on to the pleasure you are giving for just a little bit longer. With a groan I slump back, my body relaxes and you softly kiss my totally spent cunt, your fingers now very gently just stroking my thighs.

If you would do that, just once even, I would blow your mind with the things I would do for you. I would obey your every command, and give you enough pleasure to rock your world right of its tracks.

But you'll never know.