To My Lover

Story Info
A message from one lover to another.
941 words
4.41
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laylah77
Laylah77
1 Followers

I'm glad you've been thinking about me. I've been thinking about you. Me in thonged panties and short t-shirt. You behind me, laying down. Spooning. Soft touches that barely brush the skin. Feeling your warmth against my back and your breath against my neck - telling me how wonderful I feel. The hair on your legs slightly tickling the back of my thighs. But the warmth, oh the warmth. Your hands running over my smooth skin - up a leg to the thigh, over the belly and up to my breasts.

Cupping both hands around each breast and a thumb for each nipple. Rubbing and caressing - softly and slowly. We've got all the time in the world. Pushing my ass back against your body. I love the feel of your cock growing against my ass. A sweet kiss on the neck. I look over my shoulder at your smiling face. One, simple, reassuring smile. I bask in the comfort of your arms. Your loving embrace - I feel safe and comforted. The only movement comes from your hands and your mouth. You lightly kiss up the back of my neck. And to the side.

That dip where my shoulder meets my neck. Yeah, that's the spot. Mmm... goosebumps. A quiet moan with a child-like giggle. It doesn't matter *where* we are, just as long as you're this close to me. Your tongue traces my earlobe and finds that curve of my jawbone. Your hands explore every dip and curve of my body. Such a soft touch. Moving up my body to let a finger find my lips. Sliding a finger tip over my closed lips. I kiss, lick and take it in my mouth. But only briefly.

Your finger now moist with my saliva slides over my chin and down my neck. Putting your arms around me. Just a little squeeze. I feel that you're quite hard now. I move my back against you. It forces your intensity into me and your cock slides between my ass to find the back of a black, satin thong. My hand reaches back to your thighs. Caressing the backs of them. Then higher to find your ass. Even higher and I find the waistband to your shorts. A thumb explores the elastic and slowly I slide them down. A little help from you and they're off.

The head of your cock glides back and forth over my crack. Does that silky satin feel good against your bare manhood? Your hand slips under my shirt and you assist me in removing it. Ahh... the sensation of your hairy chest against my bare back give me goosebumps again. So nice. Your finger tips walk down my side until you reach the warmth of my inner thighs resting tightly together. I relax them. Your hand finds one of the warmest places on my body. The caressing has become harder. A squeeze of my thigh and a soft bite on my back.

Your lips trace my shoulders. Your mustache tickling my back as you kiss whatever your mouth comes in contact with. You press your body against me. Could we get much closer? The back of my form molds itself against the front of yours. We don't ever have to move. I don't ever want to. Each stroke of your hand makes me wetter. Our breathing goes from relaxed to passionate. Every warm, moist breath you exhale onto my skin brings me closer to desire. You finally sneak a finger or two underneath my panties. You discover that I'm dripping. A finger teases my clit. In the midst of my heavy, yet steady, breath I moan. Softly. A low quiet growl blended perfectly with a feminine groan. I can feel your eyes staring at my white skin. The stare that burns a hole into my soul. Your attention moves from my sweet, moistness to the curves of my hips. Eventually finding my ass.

Making a trail of wetness over my skin with your fingertips. They gently pull the thong from my ass and down my smooth legs. In turn, you feel my panties sliding down your legs. You grab my thigh in the middle and lift it slightly. Just enough for you to slide into me. My tightness engulfs every inch of you. We don't even have to move much. You hold me tightly and we rock against each other. Our bodies making a wave that sends us both to the stars.

The rhythm we create is sweeter than any song that could ever and has ever been written. I love the way your mouth has a tendency to find all the right places. My head tilts back and your hand finds my throat. Just a gentle squeeze, nothing much. Just enough to make my breathing harder. My body tenses against you and I explode with ecstacy. You make sure we don't break our bond by holding onto me with your strong arms. Never once breaking our rhythm.

It's not the sex that makes you orgasm, it's the whole experience. And when you do, I cum with you. The combined muscle spasms of ther other's orgasm makes us both shutter with pleasure. When it's all over you don't remove your cock from my still dripping pussy. You just hold me, still exploring my flesh with your hands. I roll over and embrace you. I just look into your eyes and smile. Still as close to each other as when we started, your arms around me and my arms around you. We fall asleep together - face to face. Only to wake up together - face to face.

Laylah77
Laylah77
1 Followers