To New College Experiences

Story Info
Lana gets caught and Logan takes it into his own hands.
1.9k words
3.89
52.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lana Elridge was beginning her new life at a new city. This was her first year of college and she couldn't wait for the new changes she was sure to experience. The only thing that bummed her out was the fact that she couldn't dorm because there was an overflow of new incoming students and she had signed up for housing too late. This didn't destroy her hope though because she knew her friend's friend also went to the same university. Logan was his name and he lived in an apartment close to campus. Logan was the classic handsome bad boy. All lean and muscle with the typical dark hair and brooding aura, he definitely had his pick of ladies. He was just two years older than her and when she called to ask if she could stay with him for the year, he readily agreed. See, Lana was an extraordinarily beautiful girl, with her hazelnut eyes with golden flecks, her long black hair, and her petite frame with all the right places filled out, she had her choice of men. However, high school experiences had ruined her hope for good sex, so she often resorted to smut and masturbation. One of her biggest fantasies to date is being forced to read her own writing while being reluctantly fucked from behind. But enough about that...

Logan was sure his friend was joking when she said that her friend Lana needed a place to stay and asked him if she could stay with him for the year. He had his eye on this little miss for quite some time, since they ran in the same circles, but he rarely saw her. He found this as an opportunity and couldn't contain his gleeful smirk of all the things he could do to her teasing ass.

It had been a few weeks since classes had started and Logan and Lana lived with each other in harmony. Lana went to classes and worked in the day, while Logan had a night shift at some local bar. Their schedules were completely polar opposites, but Lana did get to see Logan for an hour every day before he would leave for work. Usually during that time they would have dinner together.

One evening, Lana was back from both class and work. She was wearing a knee-length skirt with a thong and a tank top with a push-up bra. She was exhausted, so she was just planning on skipping dinner and going straight to her room and locking herself in there with her laptop and her hand for several hours. However, when she went in, she found the apartment empty. Lana got real excited about the idea of not having to lock herself up in her room, so thinking that no one was around, she fired up her laptop and began going through her stash of porn hidden in the depths of folders on her screen. She clicked on one of her personal favorites, squirting videos. She loved looking at a woman's face as she cried out her orgasm, but more importantly, she loved seeing a woman's pussy leak and squirt everywhere. She put in her earphones and slowly put her hands down her panties while staring intently at the screen.

About five minutes into the video Logan walked into the apartment, also thinking no one was in, because he forgot his phone. Since he was already late to work, he thought he would just call in sick for the day and began to head for Lana's room. Many times, he would secretly go through her underwear drawer and take one of her sexy little thongs back to his room to jack off into. He was so excited just thinking about it that he started to get hard. This time, though, what he walked into got him hard real fast. Seeing the side-view of Lana's profile with her hand down her pants and her lip in between her teeth staring at what looked to be porn on her laptop sent him reeling with lust. Before he could stop himself, he dragged the nearest chair and sat down beside her slowly, as to not scare her.

Lana was so lost in her concentration to get off that she didn't notice Logan come into the room and sit down beside her. Being caught by Logan turned her on even more and the fact that he sat there with her got her even wetter. With half-closed eyes and deep panting breaths, she knew she was close.

Logan could see the signs of her orgasm; he could see her pupils dilating, her breathing cut up short and choppy, and her hand moving faster. So Logan did the only thing he could think of; he unzipped his pants and pulled them down in record speed, took her hand out of her panties, and used her hand to jack himself off. He then used his other hand to bring Lana closer and kissed her full on the lips before massaging her pussy with that hand.

Lana, turned on from the change of events, started humping his hand. Then she felt fingers being shoved up her pussy in hard, fast strokes. She leaned her head back, breaking the kiss and her eyes rolled to the back of her head while she humped his hand vigorously. She was so close.

Logan, seeing her tortured face on the brink of orgasm, gave in and flicked her clit with his thumb twice before pressing down gently on it.

That was the last straw for Lana and she burst into the most intense orgasm of her life.

Logan wasn't done though. He had stopped using her hand to pleasure himself for some time, content with trying to get her off, and he wanted to see how long she could keep her orgasm rolling, so he knelt down right between her parted thighs and began giving her pussy long flat-tongue lashes, giving her clit a little twirl at the end.

Lana couldn't contain her screams if she wanted to, or her orgasm for that matter. It seemed like she couldn't stop cumming; the pressure was becoming too much.

After a few strokes, Logan let up to let her intense orgasm die down a bit. While Lana lay there breathlessly limp, Logan quickly undressed her and then carried her to her bed. He then took his clothes off in quick succession.

Lana closed her eyes for a few seconds, but opened them widely when she heard his zipper come down. She hadn't been expecting Logan to be back; she sure as hell wasn't expecting him to fuck her. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she did. It was just that her pussy usually got really sensitive after an orgasm and because she just had a really intense one, she didn't think she could handle it much more, so she tried to get up off the bed.

Logan, stripped naked now and seeing her trying to get off the bed, began to pounce on her. He nudged his knees between her weak thighs and started grinding his hard cock against her pussy. Lana cried out because she was still so sensitive.

"Logan, please stop! You're hurting me! I'm still too sensitive for you to fuck me. Maybe some other time, please?"

"Lana, baby, you've made me hard as a rock and I need some of that pussy lovin' so just let me take good care of both of us. You're gonna be fine."

"Logan please don't put it in; it's going to- "

But Logan didn't get to hear the rest of what Lana had to say because he pushed in and kept rocking in and out until he was buried to the hilt. Lana cried out the entire time.

"Shh, baby, I'm already in. Just let me fuck you and we'll both be satisfied."

And with that, Logan gave a hard thrust before pulling almost all the way out and thrusting back with a hard and fast stroke that hurt Lana terribly so.

"Logan please!! You have to stop! It hurts so much!"

Lana moaned out of pain, but Logan took it as a moan of pleasure and continued thrusting into her with hard and fast strokes.

"Uh. Fuck. Yeah that fucking hurts huh babe? You. Want. This. Cock. Don't you?"

Each word was followed by a slow but hard thrust, and each time he was up to his balls in pussy, he would give a little twist at the end and grind against her. Lana could feel all of the sensations he was eliciting in her, each thrust incited a new spark and each grind made her a bit wetter.

Logan could feel how wet she was becoming. Lana was moaning in time to every thrust he gave, even grinding back.

"Uhhh. Uhh. Oh baby, you love my cock don't you?"

Lana still hadn't replied to his question, so Logan slowed down and then pulled most of his cock out, leaving his head in, teasing her hole.

"Tell me you want this cock Lana, or you won't get to cum."

As he was saying this, he would occasionally slip out and grind his cock against her outer lips then slip his tip back in. Lana couldn't take it anymore and simply whimpered out a "please."

"No, babe, I want to hear you scream for my cock."

"I WANT YOUR FUCKING COCK LO- "

Lana didn't get to finish her sentence because Logan shoved his cock up her cunt so hard and fast, it was like he was trying to claw his way inside of her. Lana let out a sharp yelp.

"Come for me baby!"

As Logan said this, he lifted her legs to an angle where he could thrust into her and rub against her g-spot. Lana couldn't control all the sensations swirling around her and screamed her second, almost painful, orgasm.

"LOGAAN. I'M UHH AHHH CUMMINGGG"

Lana began to uncontrollable squirt on Logan's cock.

Logan felt her gush and thrust into her harder, trying to prolong her orgasm, but she withered down. Hearing her scream his name combined with the tight squeeze of her cunt contracting, Logan couldn't control his yell.

"FUCK. LAAANA I'M CUMMIINNGGG"

Hearing this caused Lana to get startled from her bliss.

"NO LOGAN DON'T CUM INSIDE ME!! I'M NOT ON THE PILL!!"

Hearing her say this caused him to be even more turned on, so with a few more hard thrusts to her pussy and a final grunt, he came inside of her with powerful spurts of semen. Exhausted from fucking her, he fell and laid still on top of her for a few moments before pushing himself off and rolling both of them to the side, with him still inside of her and at half mast. He draped her over his body and he fell into a sated sleep while Lana cried to herself. She tried to get off of him, but he held her in place and stroked her hair until she fell asleep.

Lana awoke a few hours later, disoriented as to where she was, but found that she couldn't move her arms or legs. She also knew that she could feel a slight cool draft over her body, but especially where her lady parts were concerned. Just as she started to shake herself awake even more, Logan appeared from her bathroom freshly showered with a slow smirk on his face.

"Let the weekend games begin..."