To: Pet

Story Info
A letter to a collared slave.
781 words
4.16
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HonorMac
HonorMac
5 Followers

It is afternoon… You are away from home, and I am asleep.

My dreams are of you. Dangerous creature and beautiful victim. My sustenance and my devourer. The tear in my eye, and the moisture between my legs. My angel of darkness. My favorite plaything. My Pet. My One.

In my dream, I find you in a room made soft by the gathering but incomplete darkness. A candle makes a small hole in it here. There, the glow from the fireplace creates a larger one. At the edge of that pool of orange light, you kneel.

Your raven hair spills down your back in a loose braid. You are nude except for a pair of black panties, and a simple black leather collar around your neck. The gentle curves of your body throw darker shadows against the twilight walls of the room. You are black hair, black leather, black cotton, against white skin… Darkness against the light.

Your breathing is slow and deep, and your eyes are heavy as you stare into the low flames in the fireplace. Although you think I am asleep, you kneel in the pose I have taught you. You do so without thinking, because it pleases me. Your posture is perfect. Not so much as a finger is out of place. It has become habit. It has become second nature. You stare into the flames. Your face is peaceful and contemplative, your breathing is slow, and deep.

Why? What are you thinking…? Why can’t I reach your mind…? Take it in my hands, hold it to my heart, and taste your thoughts and emotions. The irregularity of this troubles me. It causes me to turn, and threatens to rouse me from my sleep.

Sleep.

I cannot reach your mind because I am asleep. Because this is a dream.

Sleep.

In my dream, you are thinking of the day, but only in the sense of reflection. Meditation. Relaxation. You have put me to sleep with your usual dedication, ministering to my needs in complete devotion and perfect love… Making love to me until I am exhausted and then lying close with me until I am deeply asleep. Putting my needs, my desires, my demands before your own, and leaving yourself filled with energy you cannot release. You cannot release it because it is not your own. Your energies belong to me, and I have not told you that you may spend them. Particularly in my absence. And I am asleep. You collect the energies from the far places of your body, collect them, condense them, distill them, and control them… Saving them for me, to use as I see fit.

You instill in yourself peace and calm. You use methods that I have taught you, and you use methods you have learned in other times and places, as well. You breathe deeply, slowly. You stare into the flames. You spread your mind and consciousness to fill the space around you, but you do not feel or hear or sense my approach.

I can tell that you are tired. I can feel it in you. I can almost feel your emotions… I can almost taste your thoughts. I can tell that you are deep in meditation… Otherwise you would hear me. Otherwise you would feel me. Sense my proximity like the electricity in the air before a storm. Your skin would tingle and the fine hairs on your body would stand in anticipation.

Even knowing you cannot sense me, I move like a cat. As slow as stone and as silent as shadow. Eternity passes as I move myself… Minutely closer, minutely closer. I can smell your skin and hair. Eternity passes… Closer, closer. I can feel the warmth of your skin. Eternity.

I reach out to you first with my mind. I do not want to startle you from your meditations… Nothing as solid as a hand or kiss. Emotions I let touch you instead… Love. I love you very deeply. Pride. I am more proud of you than you know. Desire. I cannot think of you without wanting you.

Then… Once you are aware… Once you can feel me near as I can feel you… As gentle and warm as a summer breeze, my hand finds your shoulder, and I whisper to you.

“Come to me. What you began before is only half done. I’m hungry for your touch. You have fed, now you must feed me. Come to bed.”

It is afternoon… You are away from home, and I am asleep. In my dream, I touch you gently as I bring you to bed. Come home to me, so I can finish my dream.

HonorMac
HonorMac
5 Followers