To Protect and Serve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renata was laughing, and it was a big, chest jiggling and pearly-white showing laugh. She even started to tear up a little bit. "Oh God, I needed that!"

"Bitch!"

"Pussy is more like it," Renata said with a cat-like grin.

"Can I see it? Your jaguar form I mean!" Okay, this time Shamira was definitely blushing.

"Well, you'll be able to see it all," the werejaguar purred. She stood up and and slowly peeled off her tight little shorts down and kicking them aside.

'No underwear,' Shamira thought, staring at the jaguar's kitty. Then Renata tossed her shirt aside. It was obvious that she loved showing off her wild side. Her bones and muscles and organs shifted under her skin, and a light coat of yellow-gold and black fur crept up. Soon, there was a two-hundred plus pound cat lying on the floor, its tongue lolling absently.

"Clara was right," Shamira whispered, reaching her hand out and stroking the fur between Renata's ears, then giving her a scratch. "You are a beautiful cat!" She scratched the jag's cheeks, and found out that big cats can sometimes purr. She watched as the cat-that-was-Renata strutted around, pausing occasionally for a head scratch before flopping down somewhat unceremoniously on the floor and allowing herself to be "subjected" to a belly rub. "You're just always gorgeous ain't ya?" she asked.

The cat looked up at her and eyed her over. Renata got to all four feet and quickly moved towards her comrade, pushing Shamira onto her back.

"What's wrong?" Shamira asked, confused for a moment. Then the big cat backed up a little, thrust its head between her legs, which Shamira didn't even know she'd spread. Then that enormous tongue flicked out and stroked the front of the vampire's cum-soaked panties.

"Oh God!" Shamira said, actually trying to back away for a second, then hear a low growl. Renata didn't want her to move. 'She's not really going to --' But the thought was cut off as that head dipped again and licked at Shamira's sex. 'This is so . . . so wrong,' she thought, even as her body was saying it was so right. That tongue was more powerful than any human's could be, to the point where it almost jammed the flimsy material of her g-string into her vaginal opening. And that tongue was laying the heavy lumber to Shamira's clit, even through the fabric. Lick after lick battered against that tender shore, and soon Shamira wasn't even capable of moving. Her body was alight with desire, though admittedly also with a bit of confusion. Part of her mind thought this was going too far, but the other part . . . 'It's still Renata. Her mind is still in --'

"Mistress Renata," she said, knowing full well that the dominant part of the werejaguar had come out for the moment, "may I cum?" 'I'm actually going to do this,' she thought, her body overloading with pleasure. 'I'm going to get off getting head from a jaguar?!'

Renata let out a grumble and continued her oral assault. Shamira's cum leaked out from around the panties as her body tightened and filled her with a naughty euphoria. The tongue grew softer and lighter as Shamira tried to recover her from an orgasm she never could have imagined having, much less enjoying that much. Then the cat started to shift and turned back into the beautiful Brazilian security agent.

Renata grinned. "Now zip up your damn pants. We got faeries to find."

----------- --------------------

Several hours later . . .

----------- --------------------

"Shamira, get out of the car. It was just one web."

Shamira was shaking her head. "I'll be fine in a minute."

Renata leaned against the car, laughing in her hands until she cried. She hadn't believed it when she'd heard about the golf course incident, but Shamira was deathly afraid of spiders. She had been wandering through one of the few forested areas left near I-575 (due to the swampy nature of the area) waving a stick in front of her when a web brushed up against her face. She had screamed, waved her hands wildly in the air, then run back to the Ford Mustang.

"How can you be an outdoors person and be afraid of spiders?"

"I'm very careful when and where I walk. Damn it, I thought that this super vamp vision was supposed to help see in the dark!"

"It makes it so you can see as well at night as you do during the day. Webs are always hard to see. Now get out of the car," Renata said, shaking her head. "Don't make me get dominant on you."

Strangely, that idea was more appealing to Shamira than going back into the woods, but they had work to do. She slowly opened the door. "Why do the faeries have to live in the damn swamp anyway?"

"Because they don't build condominiums that tiny." Renata switched on a flashlight. Neither of them really needed it to navigate, but it might reflect off of webs and prevent any further episodes. "Big baby."

"Am not."

"Are too! I am so not getting into this with you." She slapped the girl's firm ass. "Now get moving."

Once again, they started into the wooded area, Shamira holding her stick. "How do we know how to find them anyway?"

"Faeries smell like vanilla. Not sure why. But they also have spells that can mask their scent pretty well, so it may take a while."

"Okay. And when we find them, we sit outside their colony and wait for them to come to us, right?"

Renata nodded approvingly. The girl had been doing homework. "You go into their colony and start tramping around, things could get nasty. Faeries are small, but the ones I've met pack a hell of a punch. Probably some of the nastiest spell slingers on the planet."

"And they're paranoid and don't like intruders. Why the hell are we here again?"

"Hey, your idea. And it's a good one." Renata sniffed the air. "It'll be easier if I go jag."

"Pretty kitty time?" Shamira was smiling.

Renata grinned. "They'll be able to smell that I'm a were anyway, so why not?" She grinned harder "Help me undress?"

She probably didn't need any damn help and there were rules against ordering the subs around when in the field unless the situation was secure, but Shamira didn't care. She wanted to see Renata naked again, and wanted to see the jaguar. She pulled those far-too-tight pants down to her cohort's ankles, taking them and the hiking sandals and putting them neatly in a pile. By the time she got turned around, she was being eyeballed by an enormous feline.

"So I just follow you then?" The two of them set off deeper into the woods. Apparently, faeries helped to magically "encourage" people to develop elsewhere, so this part of the Atlanta region would probably always be wild. Spiderwebs aside, it was a good place.

It wasn't long before Renata pulled up and plopped down on her haunches. She looked back at Shamira, then forward at a grove of trees that was drenched in shadow. Even with her night sight, the vampire couldn't see in. She felt like she should just keep walking, then instantly realized a familiar sensation. It was similar to what she had felt outside of Cho's Tavern.

"Glamour," she murmured. She sat down next to the jaguar and waited, giving the big cat a good petting. "Do we need to call them or --" She stopped. "I'm talking to an enormous putty tat."

Renata purred. Then she turned back into a human. "You know, if we weren't working," she said with a wicked smile, "I would have so many suggestions on how we could pass the time."

Shamira grinned back. "Damn rules. So, what's your style? When you domme?"

"Oh no, you have to find out the same way as all new subs. The hard way. I'll get my chance at you after all the full doms do. Switches come after . . . part of the downside of getting to sit on the fence. Then Lillian will get her shot. I just had to get me a little taste . . . a little somethin' somethin', if you know what I'm saying."

"Bad kitty."

"I hear that a lot."

"If you two are quite through," came a squeaky voice, "we would appreciate you going the hell away."

Both women looked over and saw a firefly. 'No,' Shamira thought, 'too big for a firefly.' "Hello," she started, "my name is --"

"I have a name for you. Miss Leaving Soon."

Shamira squinted her eyes and looked at the floating figures. "Are they always this rude?"

Renata shrugged. "This one is actually being polite."

"Yes, on behalf of His Great and Royal Majesty the Most Illustrious Leader Frolthac of the Colony of Nature's Glory, I command you to leave."

The two women sat there staring at the floating ball of light. "He did all that in one breath," Shamira muttered.

"He's tiny," Renata replied. "Where did he get all the air from?"

"I ORDER you to vacate at once!" The glowing figure flitted closer, and it turned out to be a male. Actually, it was quite a handsome male, with long white hair and almost effeminate features.

"Pretty!" Shamira said.

"Pretty?! PRETTY?!" Then the faerie cocked his head. "Well, I supposed 'pretty' isn't so bad. Though roguishly handsome or even dapper would be better."

"No one uses 'dapper' anymore," Shamira explained.

"I do, and it's a perfectly good word. Now scram!"

Shamira chuckled. "You should be waving a rake or something when you say that."

"Ooh ooh," Renata started excitedly, "Say 'You kids better get off my lawn!' Yeah, say that!"

The little man looked over Renata's naked body. "You are quite fetching, but I'm afraid that you're still going to have to leave."

Renata shook her head. "Sorry, but we've to talk to the most high and exalted . . . whatever his name was."

"Sir," Shamira said, trying to regain some decorum, "we really wouldn't be bothering you if it weren't important. Might we speak with . . . uhm . . . your lord and master?"

The Brazilian woman was sniggering. "If he says, 'I told you, we're an anarco-sydicalist commune,' I am SO going to die laughing."

"Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!" the faerie shouted.

Renata tried to make good on her promise to die laughing.

The little man started to glow brighter, and Shamira felt that he was going to do something rather rash.

"Sir, please. We're here on behalf of Shane Stapleton, vampire master of Atlanta."

"That explains YOU fang face, but what's the flea-bag doing here?" the faerie grumbled.

"She works for Master Stapleton as well. And she doesn't have fleas. Do you have a name? Something I could call you besides 'sir' or 'pretty'?"

"Is his name Dennis?" Renata asked, rolling over on the ground and laughing so hard she couldn't breathe.

"There is something wrong with her," the faerie said.

"I'm beginning to agree with you."

"My name is Thorias, and I am the Captain Illustrious of His Great and Royal Majesty the Most Illustrious Leader Frolthac of the Colony of Nature's Glory's Guard."

'Again without breathing,' she thought. "Thorias, my name is Shamira, and we need to talk to his Majesty."

"What's in it for me?" the faerie said, hovering in front of her face and staring right down at her cleavage. "You are a fit lass," he muttered.

'Men are apparently pigs everywhere,' she thought, though couldn't blame him. Her vest pretty much put her tits on display for the world to see. "Gratitude? Knowledge that you might have helped stopped a heinous practice and . . . are you listening to me at all?"

Thorias was just staring at her tits. "By the Mother, those are huge!" he said. "Sorry, you were saying something?"

"Yes. We wanted to ask you to see if his Majesty would be willing to help us. We're trying to hunt down some morning star dealers and --" Shamira stopped when Thorias vanished. "Damn it, we're just trying to help!"

"I don't think they're listening."

"So that's it?"

"Now we wait." Renata smiled. "I guess we'll just have to find ways of passing the time."

Shamira shook her head. "You're insatiable, you know that?"

Renata grinned. "Don't play coy with me. I saw that video Clara made of you in her clutches."

"You saw that?!"

"Sweetie, it's on the server. Everyone has seen it."

"Oh God!"

"I seem to remember you saying that a lot . . . just before you passed out from getting fisted."

Shamira buried her head in her hands. "I think I'm going to crawl into a hole and die now."

"Why?" Renata snuggled her naked form up against the muscular young vamp. "You do realize that none of us have a problem with you being a freak, don't you? We all are. That's why we work well together."

Shamira was looking around. "Wish I knew where they went. How long do we wait?" For some reason, she wanted to change the subject.

"I got nowhere to be until Monday morning when my flight leaves." The werejaguar took a deep sniff. "They're not close. Anyway, stop changing the subject. You know that Shane put that fantasy list of yours in the same server folder as the video, right?"

Shamira's eyes shot open. She knew he'd shared some info, but this . . . this was putting her perversions out there for the world.

"See, there you go again!"

"What?"

"You look all disturbed and shit. You didn't seem this upset when you came until you passed out, or when you were getting head from a friggin' jaguar."

Shamira blanched. "I just . . . I was just caught up in the moment?" The last came out as a questioning whimper.

"You put yourself in a position where you CAN be caught up in the moment, submit to someone, then second-guess yourself. You're sweet and you're hot, but that attitude is chicken-shit."

"Hey!"

"I mean it. Yeah, you finally admitted what you want, and that takes balls. But you haven't gotten the important part through that skull of yours."

"Which is?"

"That it's not just about knowing what you want. It's accepting that the wanting is okay. You have to let yourself realize that wanting to get chained up and fucked is okay, or that having Clara do her thing or me were'ing out and licking you silly is okay. You can't go into everything expecting to feel bad or weird about it afterward. What you want doesn't hurt anyone. Well, it hurts you a little, but in a yummy-good way."

Shamira leaned into the other woman, reveling in her nakedness. "I remember when knowing that I was attracted to women too was too much to handle for me, but now all this? How do you know when it's just too much?"

Renata kissed her on the cheek. "You'll just have to trust yourself to know when that happens. For me, it's when it stops being fun, or someone else gets hurt." She sighed. "For what it's worth, I think you're doing really well. With all of it. But I promise that the sooner you accept that being a sex fiend is cool, the better off you'll be."

Shamira nodded. "I am trying. I really am."

"I know."

"How touching," came a new voice, as suddenly the two women were surrounded by hundreds of glowing lights. One of them was putting off considerably more light than the others, and it drew closer. "Now explain why I shouldn't kill you where you sit."

Both girls blinked, looked at each other, shrugged, then looked back. "Because you have no good reason to?" Renata said.

"Because we haven't done anything wrong, and faeries don't use lethal force unless threatened." She looked at the tiny man floating before her. He was a little more squared off than Thorias had been . . . ruggedly handsome, in a diminutive kind of way.

"Captain Illustrious Thorias says that you are dealing in morning star, a crime punishable by death in our world."

"Sir," Thorias muttered, flitting up on dragonfly wings, "what I said was --"

"We're not dealing IN morning star," Shamira protested, "we're dealing WITH it! As in trying to track the guys down who are doing the killing and distributing? And the buying?"

"That's what I said!" Thorias reiterated.

"No, you flew into the royal bedchamber while I was giving the Queen a royal thrill and starting screaming about giants and morning star."

"If you call that a royal thrill, I would hate to see what you give to the peasant women you're 'thrilling.' I could barely stay awake." This new voice was distinctly feminine. "No wonder I have a dozen other lovers."

"Ouch!" Renata said, grinning at this woman's audacity. She didn't even need to see the little crown on the woman's head to tell that she was the queen. The little woman flew up to Renata, scoping out the naked were with obvious interest.

"Very, very nice," the Queen cooed. "Were? What kind?"

"Jaguar," Renata replied, leaning back on her elbows and letting her Majesty enjoy the show.

"I love kitties," the Queen said with a grin.

"Harlots!" the king shouted. But Shamira looked closely, and he was grinning. Then he noticed that he was being stared and he put his business face back on. "So why are you here then?"

Shamira explained her whole theory about how she wanted to isolate the dealers' location, emphasizing the importance of the faeries in instigating the plan. For tiny creatures, they had enormous egos and catering to that would help their cause.

"So if you have a way to contact the other colonies in Georgia --"

"We don't," the King said.

"Yes we do," the Queen replied, sounding somewhat miffed.

"Do not."

"Do too!"

"It's like they're five," Shamira whispered.

"Five inches tall, maybe," snickered Renata. She needed to go along with Shamira more often. Her missions were amusing.

"I heard that!" the Kind and Queen said in tandem.

"Please, your Majesties, if you would explain why you are unable to help us --" Shamira started.

"There is nothing that the Colony of Nature's Glory cannot do!" the King yipped.

"But you said --"

"Never mind what he said," the Queen interrupted. "Communicating with other colonies in such a broad manner is difficult. It requires a great deal of energy, and there is no guarantee that we will even be able to reach them all."

"What kind of energy?" Shamira asked.

The Queen shrugged her tiny shoulders. "Back in the Savage Days, we used death energy, but that isn't allowed anymore."

"When were the Savage Days?"

"The 1980's. Anyway, death energy requires a living sacrifice. Blood energy might work, but it would have to be some good blood." The queen eyed both women, particularly Shamira. "I've got a good vibe from you."

"How much blood?"

"A lot, and it's also the method of extraction."

Shamira shuddered. "What about sexual energy?" she said, her voice heavier than before.

Renata rolled her eyes and thought, 'Here we go again.'

This time it was the King who spoke. "It is a lengthy and complicated ritual. It takes more sexual energy than it does blood energy, and the kind of spell that we're talking about covering that much area . . . I don't know how many peoples' energy would be required. We'd be doing the casting, so you --"

"Would be providing the energy," Shamira finished. "Non-lethal?"

"Yes, but it is usually too much for normals," the Queen explained, "so if you really want our help, you might want to think about --"

"Sexual energy," Shamira said quickly. "How long do you need to prepare the spell?"

Renata growled. "Shamira, let's talk to Shane first." She looked back to the Queen, who was still hovering around the were's breasts. "Your majesty, we would like your help. Could you prepare for either spell if we were to return in . . . oh say, a week?"

"Quite easily."

Shamira was getting angry. This had been her idea, and now Renata was taking over?

It didn't take a were to sense the tension that had suddenly filled the air, but Renata was going to do her job. "We will come back then at high midnight. Is there anything that we need to provide?"

"Besides a willing body? I mean participant?" the King asked, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "Nope. Though you might want to bring someone to transport you home. And maybe some food and drink to replenish your strength. And something to ease the pain, and extra blood for the vampire. Just in case."

"Thank you," Renata continued, "you do a great honor to our people and yours."