To Protect & Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If his cock had deflated in the least this display brings it back to full erection. Seizing her under the arms he lifts her to her feet and spins her around. In an instant she is spread-eagled across hood of his car. Now it was his turn to kick her legs further apart, before ripping off her panties, revealing her well juiced cunt to his eye. In an instant she feels the head of his cock nuzzling between her swollen labia. Then she feels his hands in her hair, pulling her head back and asking, 'Do you want it?' She doesn't hesitate to answer this time. 'Yeeeessss, I want it!' Another sharp tug on her hair and another question. 'What is it you want police slut?'

She knows what he wants to hear. The lust in her voice is all too apparent as she tells him. 'I want you to fuck me! I want that lovely cock of yours deep in my cunt. I want your cock wherever you want to stick it. Just hurry up and FUCK MEEEEEE!!!! He doesn't hesitate more than a second to savor the moment before sliding his entire length into her in one slow thrust. To her the feeling is like having her pussy inflated. He seems to fill every bit of her and reach deeper than she had ever experienced before. Had her hands been free she would have been tearing at the car's paint-work with her fingernails. All she can do is moan with pleasure at the sensations that are assaulting her. His cock is splitting her open with slow strokes, too slow. Every thrust presses her breasts down on the sun heated metal of the bonnet, burning her nipples. She can feel his semen drying across her chin and tits as he wriggles one finger into her tightly puckered ass-hole. All the time she can hear herself sighing, moaning, and begging him for 'more cock'.

She begins thrusting her ass back at him, trying to take more of his cock into her pussy at the same time as forcing more finger into her ass. He 'reads' her movements and begins to respond to them, matching them. In a short time, as if well practised, they develop a rhythm. Her ass rises to meet his forward motion perfectly. With a slight rotation of his pelvis he ensures that his cock head brushes her g-spot with every lunge, just the way she has always liked. Her filthy words of encouragement seem to come direct from his darkest fantasies. Their pace builds but they never lose their timing. Like expert dancers they move to an unheard music. The only sounds their sighs and groans and the slapping of skin coming together.

They can both feel the urgency growing in the other. She feels as if his cock has grown bigger inside her. He feels as if her pussy is about to suck him in. At the same time as he reaches round to stroke her clitoris she squeezes his cock with her cunt muscles. The effect, for both, is simultaneous and mind-blowing. With his head thrown back he roars as he comes. He comes so hard that he feels as if his spinal column is being ejaculated. She passes into another realm altogether and for a little while sees only stars.

She comes back to her senses eventually to find him undoing the handcuffs. Tenderly he helps her off the car and turns her so that they are facing; yet he doesn't speak. In his face she sees many things, but she realises that most of all he is waiting. He is waiting for her reaction. She raises a hand to his cheek, stroking it. Pulling his face close to hers she kisses him lovingly, her lips slightly parted. 'Thanks,' she whispers into his mouth. Then she turns, gathers her clothes and boots and walks back to the police car, wearing only her bra.

The cruiser starts up and and begins to move. As she goes past the driver he is leaning against his car, lighting a post-coital cigarette. She stops beside and gazes up at him. 'Those things,' referring to the cigarette, 'are dangerous. ' He takes long drag, laughing and then coughing in the smoke. 'Not half as dangerous as you lover. ' Still smiling he asks, 'How did you know where to catch me this time?' Also smiling she tells him. 'After you went to bed last night I sneaked a look at your diary. Saw where your appointment was this afternoon and figured out which way you'd come. ' They both dissolve into giggles at the double meaning in her words. Pulling himself together and suddenly serious he asks, 'Are you going to be in time to pick the kids up from school?'

'Relax honey, plenty of time, even though I do have to go home and change now. You were a little rough with my shirt AND my hair. You'll have to pay for that,' she says with an evil grin. Her husband starts to protest. 'I though that was your fantasy. You said you were tired of being all butch and dominant and wanted to be forced, to be taken. I thought it was exactly wanted. You certainly seemed to be enjoying it. '

Leaning out of the car she grabs his tie and pulls his face down to hers. She strokes his cheek until the petulant frown disappears and tells him, 'You did great darling. That was just about the best fantasy that we have made come true. Thank you. But now I have to go. I'd hate to have to use the siren to get to the school on time. Give me a kiss. '

As he complies he suddenly remembers that he should be mad at his wife. 'Did you have to break my tail-light? Wasn't that taking the role-playing just a little bit far? And what am I going to do about this afternoon's appointment. I was seeing Billy at Interstate Trucks. I'll never stay ahead of target if you don't stop arresting me?' His wife's reaction is to laugh. 'Stop worrying honey. You forget I went to High School with Billy. I already rang him and told him you were sorry and that you would be by tomorrow. I also told him that if he didn't give you the order I'd never let him off another speeding ticket. ' With that she puts the police car into gear and moves off, waving and shouting out the window, 'See you tonight darling. '

Her husband smiles and waves at the departing car until a thought crosses his mind. Suddenly he is running after her car, swearing and shouting, 'Let him off his speeding tickets huh? How does Billy get out of his tickets? Tell me how!' He stops running when he sees her car accelerate and walks back to his own car. He smiles as he imagines 'interrogating' his wife for more information about Billy and his tickets. 'Hope she brings the cuffs home tonight. ' he is thinking as he opens the door.

Then suddenly he is cursing again before eventually getting the joke and starting to laugh. He that he is going to 'pay' for the torn shirt and pulled hair a little sooner than expected as he looks at the ignition where the keys should be. As he started on the 2 mile walk into town he actually smiled and whistled. By the strange rules of their own private game, he now had the upper hand. Next time, she would be the one who had to 'pay'.

12