To Save a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming..." she managed to softly moan, hoping to incite me to join her, though I was already too far gone for it to have mattered what she said. Before she could finish uttering the words, I felt my cock swell and a surge of pleasure cascade through my body as a first thick jet of my semen sprayed from its tip and coated her depths. I thought about all the lizard semen already within her, now joined by a fresh supply of my own, and revelled in the wrongness of it. I pressed her hips down with my hands, trying to get as deep in her as possible as a second spurt erupted from my cock and bathed the mouth of her womb in cum. With each pulse of pleasure, I knew that I was immersing it further, flooding her channel until it overflowed with my rich cream.

"Yes..." she whimpered, feeling how much I was giving her and how readily her body drank it up.

With a final twitch, I felt the last drops of my virile juice flow into her and the pleasure of orgasm fade into a feeling of quiet satisfaction. Her passage was still squeezing me, but what had been powerful convulsions had become little more than a rhythmic trembling as her ecstasy subsided.

I stared into her eyes and watched a smile spread across her face. She looked so relieved, but also pleased in a much more base way. Despite the fact that I was still deep inside of her, I was slightly surprised when she leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine, kissing me slowly and passionately. It felt so intimate, loving, and genuine, that it felt out of place with what we had told ourselves we were doing. Yet, despite the conflict inside me, it also felt incredibly right. I found myself gently grasping the back of her head and breathing deeply, kissing the woman in my lap. As she gradually ended the embrace and smiled at me, I felt my heart thumping in my chest.

She leaned down to my beating heart and pressed her own against it, wrapping her arms lovingly around what she could grasp of my frame.

"Thank you." she said peacefully. "I don't know how I could ever repay you for this."

As she laid there, resting herself on me, I tenderly encircled her with my strong arms.

"Don't worry, Shana." I said reassuringly. "You already have..."

Somehow, I knew in that moment that it had worked. Something inside me was telling me that it had, as if I could feel it with some sixth sense that I never knew I possessed. I couldn't put in words, but I was certain.

For the next few weeks, I saw no sign of Shana, leaving me to wonder where she was. I began to doubt myself, doubt that I had succeeded in saving my friend from that terrible outcome. After three weeks, however, Shana appeared at the shop without notice. I could see the intensity on her face as I led her back into the store room and closed the door, as if to prepare me for the news she brought with her. We sat down where we had made love only a few weeks earlier, and I wrapped one arm around her to rest on her opposite shoulder.

"I'm pregnant." she announced abruptly, looking at me.

"And?" I asked, my heart pounding.

The seconds passed, and I could feel the silence wearing me down with every moment.

"The midwife used magic to look inside me, to be sure, because of what happened..." she explained.

"And?" I asked, my tone becoming more desperate.

"You didn't give me a baby..."

I felt my heart stop, crushed by the sudden shock and growing sense of loss. I felt like I was going to faint, until I saw a Shana's beautiful smile spread across her face.

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry, I didn't think you'd be so upset" she said, her voice full of sympathy. "I never meant to make you worry."

I swallowed hard, and she gently caressed my face with her soft young hand. I hadn't let myself feel how badly I wanted her until the moment that I felt her slipping away.

"I don't understand how you can-" I began, but she cut me off with a finger on my lips.

"You gave me twins." she said, beaming at me.

Without thinking, I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her, not willing to let her go, never wanting to lose her the way that I thought I had. I had promised myself that I would leave that night behind, refuse to look at her or touch her the way that I had, but my heart knew what it wanted. I kissed her deeply and passionately, her mouth embracing mine with the same longing that I felt for her. When our lips finally parted, she nestled her head into my chest and rested against me.

"Can I stay with you, like this, just for a little while?" she asked me, despite knowing the promise we had made ourselves.

I smiled, gently rubbed her back with my hands and squeezing her in my arms.

"You can stay for as long as you want."

12