To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel shook his head. "No, on all counts."

"What are you thinking," Vicki asked.

"I'm thinking that the two of you together are a more beautiful sight than I could ever have imagined."

"What about Vicki and me being lovers?" asked Bridget.

"Well, my dear old mother, bless her, never warned me about this." Then he hesitated. "Vicki, it's not a substitute for me is it?"

"Angel, darling I love you but some times you can be so stupid. Nothing could be a substitute for your wonderful cock."

After he had stopped laughing Angel said, "I loved seeing you look so happy Vicki."

"That's lovely Angel. What did you feel about Bridget. Did you feel consumed with anger and jealousy?" Vicki had her mischievous smile.

"I don't think I could ever be angry with Bridget." He looked at her not quite knowing what words to use. "I like Bridget a lot."

"Like her! Like her!," exclaimed Vicki.

"Well I'm very fond of her."

"Fond! Fond!"

Angel knew the word he wanted to say was "love" but he couldn't bring himself to say it. He looked at Bridget's lovely face, her tranquil smile. Bridget took his hand, placed it to her lips and kissed it.

"You can whisper the right word in my ear if you like," said Vicki.

Angel bent towards her. "Of course I love Bridget. But in a different way from you of course," he whispered so that Bridget couldn't hear.

"Of course it would be a different way," she almost shouted.

Then she whispered in Angel's ear, but loud enough for Bridget to hear, "I think Bridget might like it if you kissed her."

Angel looked at Bridget who held out her arms.

This time their kiss wasn't a peck on the cheek, wasn't a brushing of lips, but a passionate, full blooded kiss.

There was a knock on the door. "Are you ready?"

"Yes Daddy." But Angel saw a look of fear on her face. And he knew that he had more to learn. And what was that lovely kiss with Bridget all about?

Jim went to the refrigerator and opened a bottle of white wine.

"I'm as dry as a nomad's armpit. Does anyone else want some wine?"

All four took chairs around the dining table and Vicki and Bridget sat on either side of Angel.

Vicki took Angel's hand. There were tears in her eyes.

"Please Angel, if you hate me after this, try to remember, sometimes, that you did love me once."

Angel didn't understand. "I'll never hate you. I'll love you forever, no matter what."

"And please, listen to all the story before you judge us."

Angel felt a dread in his stomach. This was serious.

Jim spoke. "There's no easy way to say this. Angel. When Vicki and I were on the glacier four years ago we became lovers."

It hit Angel like a howitzer shell. He was in shock. Then shock turned to rage.

"You fucking bastard. You're telling me you raped your own daughter."

Bridget and Vicki put arms on his shoulders to hold him back from throwing himself at Jim.

"Please listen to everything Angel," pleaded Bridget.

"He didn't rape me. I seduced Daddy. I was young, only 18, but over the age of consent. It was so exciting, so dangerous up there, I got carried away. Daddy was so brave, going out to clear the snow without the proper clothes in a blizzard.

"We had to share a sleeping bag because we were so cold. We were in it all the time and all the time our bodies were touching.

"How can I believe this?"

"Angel," Bridget whispered. "Do you think I would marry a man who raped his daughter?"

"And would I come back to him like this if he had raped me?"

There was no answer to both those points.

"Daddy resisted hard for a day."

"Look at Vicki, Angel. Could you resist her for 24 hours, in a sleeping bag, always touching?"

Angel knew the answer was no.

"So it only lasted three days."

"For that time. As soon as we were down I flew to England and didn't see Daddy again until he came to France with Bridget who was his fiance then."

Bridget picked up the story. "Vicki and I became lovers as you know. I was as madly in love with her as I was with Jim. And I still am. One night I saw them in the spa. Vicki was naked sitting on Jim's lap. They were kissing and he was fondling her breast. It just came together in my mind. I knew they were lovers."

"I didn't feel any anger at Jim being unfaithful. How could I? Vicki and I were lovers with his consent. I loved them both. My first reaction was thinking how lovely they looked together and how happy they were."

"But it's incest. That's wrong. It's against the law."

Bridget stroked Angel's arm.

"I thought, they're consenting adults, they're not going to have children, so provided I don't mind, what's the problem?

"I didn't find out until later that sexual relations between a father and a consenting adult child are not illegal in France."

"You're joking."

"No it's true and it has been that way for a long, long time. And the same for quite a few other countries as well. Of course there are lot's of places where there are very serious penalties."

Vicki kissed Angel. "So if the law here in France says it's OK , it comes down to morals. Some people and religions say divorce is wrong, but Daddy and Bridget are divorced. Some say sex before marriage is wrong, but you and I don't think so. Many say anal sex is wrong, but you and I don't think so."

Angel looked in embarrassment at Jim when Vicki said "anal sex" but for all Jim's reaction she could have been talking about the weather.

"How long did it last this time?"

"I stopped being with Daddy once I got involved with you."

"I need some timeout." Angel went and sat on the veranda by himself.

He could see what Bridget was saying about incest. Provided it had been consensual between adults with no offspring, was there a problem?

The problem was it was the girl he loved doing it with her father.

Well, she hadn't been doing it since she had got involved with him. In fact the more he thought about it he couldn't give a rat's ass what Jim and Vicki had done before. He knew she wasn't a virgin when they met.

Better Jim than some creep at college. He could see how devoted they were, how Vicki's face lit up when she saw Jim. He could see what Bridget was saying about how happy they were together.

OK, so where was he at?

Vicki and Bridget together, no problems, in fact the more he thought about it the more he liked it.

The incest. Well they were consenting adults and hadn't produced a baby.

"Fuck," he thought. "Jim's been fucking those two wonderful women for the last three years. No wonder he smiles so much. How the hell did he manage to satisfy both? That's why he's so fit."

But why were they telling him this. Vicki was taking a huge risk that he might have been disgusted and walked out on her.

There must be something else still to come.

He went back inside and sat between Vicki and Bridget.

"How are you feeling Angel, darling," asked Vicki?

"Not too bad. I feel pretty much the same as Jim does about you and Bridget. I love both of you. In different ways of course," he said looking at Bridget.

"I know you do," said Bridget giving him one of those smiles which made him melt and patting his hand.

Angel composed himself. "Vicki and Jim together? Well, I've surprised myself by agreeing what Bridget said about incest. What I am really surprised about is Jim being able to resist you for a whole day, you little minx."

This made everyone laugh and the tension eased.

"But I still can't work out why you had to tell me this."

Bridget took Angel's hand.

"May I kiss you Angel?"

Without waiting for a reply she kissed him tenderly on the lips and didn't let go his hand.

"Angel, you've often said to me how you think this farmhouse is enchanted. We think so too. In our own strange way, with the three of us as lovers, we think that this has been paradise.

"None of us could ask for anything more. Except that Jim and I both felt that at some stage Vicki should have a man her own age. We always thought that this would be the finish. Vicki would go off with her man and Jim and I would still be very happy together, just the two of us.

Bridget paused to sip some wine. Angel could see so much strain on her face that he squeezed her hand and kissed her cheek.

"Then you arrived. Just about the first thing you said was to tell Vicki off for not telling you how beautiful I was,"

Bridget giggled. "And from that moment I thought you were a lovely man. You must have been able to tell how fond I have become of you. Even love. In a different way from Jim of course."

"Of course," said Angel laughing.

"Jim has liked you more and more."

"Now don't get carried away," interrupted Jim and laughed. "There's no way that's physical."

"Just as well," laughed Angel. "I'd hate to have to cut your cock off."

"Can you see where this is heading Angel?" asked Bridget. The hand that held his squeezed hard.

Angel nodded.

"We took a huge risk in telling you about Vicki and Jim and we are taking a bigger risk now. We thought that if we could make our loving threesome into a loving foursome, our paradise would even be better."

Angel nodded again and looked at Vicki.

His heart went out to her, she looked so nervous.

Vicki took his other hand. "But Angel, if you want it to be just you and me alone together, it's your choice."

Bridget continued. "Angel, none of us are sure about this. I've said I loved you and I do. If I weren't married to Jim and you weren't with Vicki I would have tried to get you into bed months ago.

"But, I still need to get my head around sharing my body, the body I pledged to Jim. So, I'm not sure I can go through with it."

"And I have to feel alright about my wife sleeping with you, Angel," said Jim. "In a way it's selfish as she encourages me with Vicki, but I can't stop how I feel."

Angel said, "And I have to feel OK about you and Vicki together again. And that I might hurt your relationship with Bridget."

They sat around the table in silence. Bridget kissed Angel on the lips, then Jim, then sat down beside Angel again. Vicki kissed Angel and blew a kiss to her father.

Angel did a lot of thinking. He knew what Bridget was saying. If it could work, it would be wonderful. There were a lot of buts.

Angel looked at Jim.

"You've done a lot of thinking so far Jim. You must have anticipated that might come to this. Everyone thinking it would be perfect if it worked, but everyone scared of hurting someone or being hurt."

It was Jim's turn to nod.

"My first idea was that we all get drunk and it would probably happen. But that wouldn't solve a thing. Probably make us all hate each other the next day.

"So here's my idea. Vicki and I go to a hotel now. Separate bedrooms I promise. You and Bridget stay here.

"When you and Bridget have made up your minds, call me on mobile. If you say it's not working we'll come back. And I guess, you go away with Vicki and Bridget and I will be very happy together.

"But if you say you want to spend more time together that also means you are leaving it to Vicki and me to decide what we want."

"That's very fair," said Angel. "Can I just check a couple of things?

"There's no group sex?"

"Absolutely not," said Vicki.

"We're very straight-laced in our own strange way."

"And no watching the other couple do it?"

"I asked you to leave when Vicki and Bridget were getting involved. That's always the way."

"But Bridget and I won't mind if you come to talk to us and cuddle us afterwards," said Vicki.

"And last but most important, I have one really big concern."

"What darling?" asked Vicki, looking scared again.

"I just get the feeling that somewhere along the way," he started to laugh. "That sometime Jim is going to try and use this as an excuse to plant his cock in my ass."

Angel collapsed in gales of laughter, joined by the women

"If I was gay, I'd have more class," Jim grunted..

.

LATER THAT EVENING

Hand in hand Bridget and Angel went to the guest bedroom.

Bridget took off Angel's clothes, stroking his body as she did so.

"You are such a beautiful man," she whispered when he was naked.

Angel undid the cord of Bridget's bathrobe and eased the garment from her shoulders.

There she was, wavy blond hair to her shoulders, smiling tenderly, her pink nipples somehow seeming to beckon him, the soft folds of her labia and those long, long slim legs.

"And you are such a beautiful woman." Angel's voice was a croak.

They stood and kissed, for the first time with no inhibitions, mouths open, tongues entwining and saliva being shared.

Bridget broke away.

"But we do need this. The rule about erections not being on display still applies."

She draped a flannel over his rigid penis.

They both laughed and the tension lowered. But Angel knew there was an unspoken message: "There's a long way to go before we make love, and it may not happen."

They lay facing each other on the bed in a loose embrace. Bridget traced her fingers over Angel's face.

"Poor darling. You've been hit with so many surprises."

"I don't really feel in need of too much pity at being here like this."

"Did you really think I was so beautiful when you saw me that first or were you just trying to flatter me?

"Just trying to flatter you of course."

Bridget laughed and pulled a hair on Angel's chest making him wince.

"I wondered how two so beautiful women as you and Vicki could be in the same place. And right from the first you were so generous and welcoming."

"Do you remember when you watched me fight?"

"I'll never forget. It was terrible" Bridget closed her eyes and hugged Angel tightly at the memory.

"Afterwards, when I saw that look of anguish on your face, I thought you must care. Just a little bit."

"Quite a lot, even then."

Bridget paused then went on. "I didn't hate everything about the fight. When you came into the ring, with your wonderful body glistening with a sheen of sweat, I thought 'What a hunk'."

Bridget ran her finger tips over Angel's lips then kissed him tenderly.

Angel put his head between Bridget's breasts. She held him there.

"Poor Angel, we all wondered whether we should put you through this."

Angel moved his head and put his lips around her left nipple and gently sucked. Bridget hugged his head to her breast and sighed with pleasure.

Angel felt happiness wash over him. This beautiful breast, this wonderful woman. But he knew not to go too far. So he lifted his head and nuzzled into Bridget's neck. She took his hand and put it on the breast he had just been pleasuring.

"Do you remember that second weekend when we had that picnic beside the lake? And you and Vicki went swimming?" asked Angel.

"Mmmmm."

"I thought you had such a sexy bum." He lightly massaged Bridget's buttocks.

"Were you staring at me, you pervert?

"Mmmmm."

A pause.

"Did you see anything else you thought was sexy?"

"Your thighs were so firm and smooth." Angel's lips were against Bridget's ear and each time he spoke his lips brushed and sent a shiver down her spine.

His hand moved lightly over Bridget's thighs. She moved them a little so that he could touch the inside of one leg.

Bridget sighed and there was an involuntary wriggle of her hips.

"Was that all you thought was sexy?" Her voice was soft and pleading.

"Your lovely narrow waist and flat belly."

When Angels finger tips traced Bridget's abs and tickled her navel, it felt as though her stomach muscles were trying to run away.

Angel's hand came to rest just above her pubic mound

"Nothing else was sexy?" She pushed the hand on her breast harder

Angel whispered in her ear. "Even though you were wearing a bikini, it stuck to the outline of your body here.

He cupped her pussy with his hand.

As she spread her thighs to give him access, Bridget croaked, "So you were being a pervert, a Peeping Tom."

"I could see the outline of your Venus mound." A tantalizing tickle over Bridget's pubic bone.

"What else?" Bridget's gasp was barely audible.

"Two lovely lower lips. Your vertical smile." He massaged her outer labia, careful not to part them.

"And nothing else, darling Angel?"

His whisper in her ear sent a tingle down her spine all the way to Bridget's vagina.

"I saw the shape of your protective hood, beautiful Bridget"

His fingers pressed lightly through to Bridget's engorged clitoris.

Bridget turned her head and kissed Angel urgently.

Then she pulled back.

"This might be the final step. Angel I'm not sure. Are you?"

"Perhaps fingers don't count as the final step."

"You're very wise. Fingers probably don't count." She kissed his nose then parted her lips over his.

Angel resumed his pressure on Bridget's clitoral hood. Her arms came around his shoulder's in a drowning woman's hug, her legs spread wide, opening her most intimate femininity for him.

As Angel varied his pressure, Bridget lost control of her hips and they began to bounce. Angel lifted her clitoral hood and with one finger he caressed her moist, engorged bud.

The slow build-up had put Bridget into a state of heightened arousal. Angel's featherlight flicks became a little faster and a little firmer and Bridget's orgasm rocked through her loins.

"Ah Ah Ah Ah Aaaaaaaaaaaah."

As her hips still spasmed Angel covered Bridget's face with little kisses.

"My beautiful, darling Bridget."

"I think you made me come Angel?"

"I think I did."

"Mmmmm, yes you did. You were so wonderful. Did I make too much noise?"

"You made just the perfect amount of noise."

Angel's fingers now parted her labia and felt her sopping vagina.

"Shouldn't we stop and think. This might be that final step."

"We agreed fingers don't count."

"Ah yes, so we did did. . . Ah that feels so lovely." And she returned her mouth to Angel's

Two of Angel's fingers explored. He loved the warm intimacy of her inner folds, the the erotic smelling juices and the knowledge that Bridget was offering her most precious femininity. As Bridget pushed her hips into his palm, his fingers entered so far they nudged her cervix.

Then Angel found the spongier skin of Bridget's G spot. He experimented with his touch to find out which excited her. But Bridget was in ecstasy and everything Angel did excited her. And when the knuckle of Angel's thumb nudged against her clitoris at the same time, her second orgasm shuddered through her.

Angel looked down at Bridget. Her eyes were closed, but her wide smile had a girlish look about it and her skin had a glow from her perspiration.

He lay on his back beside her. She reached over to find the fingers that had probed her and kissed them.

"Angel, darling Angel," she was still panting slightly. "Do you think we wasted a lot of time not doing this sooner."

"Probably we did."

Bridget looked down the bed and giggled. Somehow the flannel had remained in position on Angel's cock.

"I don't think taking off that silly flannel would count as the final step, do you?"

"I don't think a flannel counts."

So Bridget flicked it away and stared at Angel's rock hard erection.

"And we agreed that fingers don't count."

"Fingers don't count."

So Bridget ran her fingers all over Angel's cock, from his perineum to the knob. She encircled it with her fingers and thumb and with exactly the right amount of pressure ran up and down his shaft. Angel's erection became painfully hard and he felt his balls were going to burst.

"Do you think my mouth would count as the final step?"

"I don't know darling," Angel groaned in tantalized ecstasy. "Why don't we try it and we can check with others tomorrow."

"That's a good idea."

First Bridget licked his testicles, then Angel's shaft, then his knob. She explored his slit with her tongue then took his knob in her mouth. She squeezed it with her tongue then ran her tongue around the sensitive rim.