To Save Her Daddy's Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes its the eye of the storm. It'll be like this for an hour or so. Come outside Vicki, you must see this. Bring your camera"

Quickly they dressed. Jim grabbed the second sleeping bag and when they were outside draped it like a blanket around their shoulders.

The scene which greeted them was a winter paradise. Above, the black sky was studded with stars, more stars than Vicki had ever seen. They seemed so big and close she felt she could almost touch them. Not a breath of wind.

An enormous, silver full moon shone brightly. It cast a silver glow over the snow covered glacier The towering mountain peaks gleamed whitely and brightly, standing out from the black sky behind. Far below in the valley they could see the mountain lakes; silvery shimmers of moon-light. It was still freezing.

Vicki snapped away with her camera, hoping that she would do justice to this haunting magnificence of nature.

"What are you doing?"

Jim had dashed inside and come out with a foam plastic mattress. He had taken off every stitch of clothing. Now he was standing on the mattress looking up at the sky his arms extended heavenwards, his body had a silver sheen in the moonlight.

He howled like a wolf.

"OOOOooooooooooowwWWWWwwooooooooooooooooOOOO" His howls echoed around the the glacial moraine.

"You are completely mad." She snapped away at him with her camera. But then the infection caught her. She also stripped and joined him on the mattress.

"OOOooooooooowwwWWWWwwwoooooooooooooooooooOOO" she howled and howled and the echoes howled back. She felt she was part of mother nature.

They held each other's hand as they saluted the stars and moon together.

"OOOOOOOOoooooooooowwwWWWWwwwooooooooooooooOOOOO" again and again, as if they were nature worshiping cave dwellers.

He returned to the warmth of the sleeping-bag-blanket and snapped away at Vicki's silver body.

She ran to him for warmth from the blanket and his embrace.

"OooooowwwwoooooOOOO" they murmured into each other's ears.

The idea struck them both at the same time. First Jim left the blanket and took up a variety of naked poses, in front of the tent, lying on his back on the snow rampart, in front of the mountains.

Then Vicki. Her poses ranged from demure, provocative, erotic to downright pornographic. She forgot the cold and rolled in the snow. She lay on her back, arms and legs wide and beckoning. She insisted that Jim take closeups of her vulva and bum which she poked up into the moonlight. Her genitals were a glistening silver.

They huddled together laughing in the blanket. The cold was starting to seep into them. Quickly they set the camera on auto shoot with 20 seconds between shots. They embraced in different poses, some demure, some like Vicki kneeling in front of Jim with his cock in her mouth were less demure.

They started to shiver, the wind started to blow and some of the stars were lost behind the clouds. They howled a last mournful howl at the moon, dashed inside the tent, into their sleeping bag and hugged the warmth back into each other. They were laughing uncontrollably from the exhilaration of the moment.

"Some of those photos will earn us a fortune on the net," giggled Vicki.

"I'm not having any of me on the net with my cock so small from the cold."

They both laughed knowing these would be private snaps for life.

Their laughter changed to intimacy, their intimacy to passion. Jim's hands traveled her body, exciting Vicki even more than the first time she had felt his touch. Again her anus was included in his erotic exploration, again it resisted but less than before and soon two fingers were inside her bowel. He entered her vagina with his penis, keeping his fingers where they were and she felt the delight and intense orgasm from the double penetration.

Jim did not come.

"Lie on your side with your back to me, my beautiful Vicki and move your knees towards your chest."

She did so as he covered his penis with olive oil.

"Tell me if it hurts."

"Shhhh, Daddy."

There was only a little pressure required for his knob to enter and he went in two inches. She squeezed her anal muscle.

"Daddy, I love you. Daddy, I love your cock. Daddy, I love your cock in my bum," she whispered.

He gently commenced his rhythm. Her muscle had given up its fight and he was able to withdraw from her completely and re-enter with no resistance. He pushed until his loins were hard against her buttocks. Vicki's bowel felt erotically full, she gasped at the beautiful sensations of his penis along her smooth rectum wall and the lovely pressure through to her vagina. With her free hand she parted her buttock to let him enter more deeply. With his free hand he found her clitoris.

"Please Daddy, as hard as you can."

He couldn't stop himself from obeying her instructions. It was the most physically uninhibited lovemaking they had had. Her buttocks were flattened as he pounded. She shrieked as she came from a clitoral orgasm and still he kept thrusting.

With a judder and surge which consumed her from her navel to her buttocks Vicki came again with an enormous orgasm. It seemed to come from her clitoris, her vagina and her ass at the same time.

Jim grunted like an animal as he felt his orgasm surge, then repeated his wolf howl as he ejaculated into his daughter's bowel.

They lay panting in that spoon position for ten minutes. Then Vicki rolled over and put her arms around her beloved father.

"OOOoooooooowwWWwwooooooOOO" she whispered in his ear and giggled.

The next day was spent in a continuation of loving sexual bliss. Jim was happy enough about the fuel supply to leave four gas burners on for hours. The temperature never got warm but by draping themselves with the second sleeping bag they could stay out of their main bed for some time before the cold sent them back.

During these times, Jim took Vicki as she knelt in front of him, shoulders to the mattress, bum pointing towards the roof of the tent.

The first time in her vagina, the second in her anus. Vicki knelt in front of Jim and after taking him to ecstasies he hadn't known with her mouth and throat, swilled her father's juices around her mouth before swallowing.

Later he lay on his back and she knelt over him, facing his feet. She lowered her haunches so that he spent half an hour licking her vagina and anus and bringing her to orgasm again and again.

They used the camera. Kathy spent a lot of time photographing his erection from different angles and distances.

"So that the net surfers can see what you are really like." Some other photos were even more pornographic, others quite prim.

Vicki realized they should take some "proper" photos to show people when they returned, so they snapped each other fully dressed. They laid out the two sleeping bags side by side to show how they might have slept

Jim woke at dawn on the third morning. He could tell the storm was over. No breeze disturbed the tent and golden light from the sunrise glimmered through. He looked at his beautiful daughter beside him, tears in his eyes.

His daughter awoke and without saying a word they made the most tender love for an hour. For both Jim and Vicki it was a mixture of love, tenderness, lust and sadness.

They rediscovered every inch of each other's bodies. Jim brought Vicki to climaxes with his tongue, lips and fingers, and with his penis in her vagina, then her rectum. Solemnly Vicki knelt in front of Jim and tenderly licked their bodies' juices from his penis.

They took a foam mattress outside and stood on it. It was a beautiful, warm, still morning, no cloud in the sky. The pristine snow glinted in the bright sunlight, the newly snow-covered peaks stood in brilliant contrast to the blue sky, the virginally white glacier stretched out below.

Naked they raised their faces and arms to the azure heavens.

"OOOOOooooooooooooooooooowww WWWWwwwooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO."

Jim and Vicki, father and daughter, danced and hugged and kissed and laughed and howled like wolves until they heard the rescue aircraft coming.