To Serve Her Pt. 02

Story Info
A More Intense Love.
4.5k words
4.23
13.4k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

She's waiting when I arrive home from work. She holds out her hand for me to kiss. "Go shower and shave, I've laid out your clothes, you've got ten minutes."

"Yes Beautiful Mistress."

She's laid out a black velvet slave set, grey trousers and a blue pin striped button down shirt.

"You're one minute late. That will be five. Now my boots." She's sitting on the bench in the foyer looking devastatingly beautiful in an ankle length brown skirt, and a white angora short sleeve scoop neck sweater. I kiss each beautiful foot before slipping it into its tan suede leather high heeled boot. She stands and says "My cape." I wrap her purple velvet cape with the grey chinchilla trim around her. "You will wear your brown leather trench coat and brown boots. Here's the car keys, you will drive."

"Yes Beautiful Mistress."

In the center of downtown she directs me to a short narrow street. She makes a phone call, just saying "We're here." Then she tells me to pull through a garage door on the right that just opened. When I park the car and rush around to open her door she hooks a short leash to my collar. She leads me through a door, up a set of stairs, down a hall then knocks on a door and opens it. We are in a small office. The walls are covered with posters of anorexic models in beautiful costumes. There is a table stacked with swatches of material. A short lady who could have been pretty if she wore less makeup came around from her cluttered desk and she and Beautiful Mistress did the European cheek kissing greeting.

"So, this is him. Take off your clothes, we have work to do, boy."

She picked up a tape measure and a clip board and measured every inch of my naked body, even to the extent of saying to Her "Make him hard." Then she measured my erection. I mean is that really necessary?

When she was done Beautiful Mistress put my slave set into her purse and told me to get dressed.

We stopped at our favorite restaurant for supper. Just a nice couple out on a date.

When we get home and I've taken Her cape and boots, put them away, then parked Her car, She gives me the slave set I was wearing earlier and says "Go to your room and put these on and wait there."

She comes for me. She's wearing her white satin night gown, those high heel slipper, and her fur stole is over her shoulders. The way she was dressed when she 'initiated' me. I call it her 'white cruel mistress ensemble', but not out loud.

As she stands behind me doing up my gag I feel something poking my back. She's wearing her strapon, This is going to be an intense session!

She grabs the ring on my collar and leads me to the living room, where She has me bend over the coffee table face down. My wrists are attached to the table's legs. The paddle is laying on the floor in front of me.

Smack. "One." Smack. "Two." Smack. "Three." Smack. "Four." Smack. "Five." And on 'till 'ten'

"Speak."

"Thank you Beautiful Mistress."

"Kneel here." She sits down on the couch, pulls up the hem of her gown, wiggles her rubber cock and says "Crawl over here. Time you learned to knob gobble, slut."

I crawl over. Going by what I like I start licking Her shaft, but when I start to kiss it's knob She grabs my head and shoves me down until its in my throat and my gag reflex is chattering. It felt like She held me down for minutes, although it was probably seconds. She pulled my head up and shoved it down several times before pushing me back. "Not bad for a virgin face fuck." She laughed. "Now crawl over there, hands behind, and spread your ass cheeks for me."

When she was finished pounding my ass She led me to Her bedroom.

From one of her drawers She took a foot diameter fur collar and draped it around my neck. She then took a set of fur cuffs and secured my hands together in front. "Get down and eat me." She commanded as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Oh heaven! I start at the inside of Her right thigh. I kiss up past her cunt lips, across her golden bush, then back down her left side. Then I kiss back up along her lips. I kiss and spread her open with my thumbs and start licking and kissing her yummy slit. I slowly make my way to the girl in the pink canoe. As I lick and kiss it, She has lift off, laughing and screaming and thrashing.

After she landed she got up and took off her night gown, then got the fur mitts and strapped them snugly onto my hands. She lay down on her back and said "Rub me all over."

I stared at her beautiful feet, worked up to her just eaten pussy, up across her smooth soft belly. I rubbed 'round and 'round her lovely boobs until her nipples were rock hard, then up her neck and all over her face. "Roll over." I whispered. Down her elegant neck, a shoulder massage, down to the small of her back. Special attention to her creamy white tush, then back down those perfect legs.

She rolled over. "Get up here and fuck my brains out Darling." After she was well nailed, and we lay there for a bit she grabbed two fur straps with Velcro ends and instructed me to cross my arms and grab my elbows with my fur mittened hands. She wrapped one of the fur straps around my fore arms, capturing them in fur, then did the same with the other strap around my thighs.

"Tonight I'm going to keep you as my furry cuddle toy." She pushed me back on the bed and rolled me onto my side, then spooned up behind me reaching one arm over my shoulder to hang onto my fur collar

"Thank you Beautiful Mistress, I love you."

"Oh, I know you do Sweetie, now be quiet, or Mistress will have to gag you."

Chapter4

Christmas time, or to be P.C. the Holiday Season.

I had no idea how many slaves and masters there were around. After all, you never see upper end SUVs with 'I (Heart) My Slave.' bumper stickers. Or mini vans with white stick figures in the back window of a master and mistress with whips and a boy and girl slave bound on their knees, with names above them, 'Master Bob', 'Mistress Angie', 'Slave Billy' and 'Slave Suzie'.

One of Beautiful Mistresses' rules was to never ask about other slaves and masters.

It's a snowy Saturday morning. After I've done my chores and cleared the snow off the drive I make lunch. Soup and sandwiches. I serve Beautiful Mistress and kneel at Her side as She eats. "Do you realize it's been almost a week since you've been disciplined?"

"Yes Beautiful Mistress." Boy do I ever, the yearning.

She finishes Her lunch then tears the remaining sandwich into small bits. She holds out her talented hand and I lick and kiss it clean. She sends me for a bowl of soup, and has me set it on the floor. Next She sets the plate with the sandwich bits beside it. My wrists are restrained to my collar's short sashes. I'm ordered to eat from the floor like a dog. When I've finished and She sees I've licked my soup bowl clean she rams a lubed butt plug into my ass and tells me to go clean up lunch, then report to Her in the living room.

When I get there She's reading some papers. Her brief case is open at her side. Without looking up She points and says "On your knees and elbows over there."

"Yes Beautiful Mistress."

When She's finished reading She picks up the white leather strap and comes over to where I'm waiting.

Smack. "One." Smack. "Two." Smack "Three."

Pause. "Thank You Beautiful Mistress." She still loves me.

"Go to your room and shower and shave. You may remove your butt plug. I'll get you when I'm ready."

"Thank you Beautiful Mistress."

I fell asleep reading. The click of the door lock woke me. She put a leather collar on me and led me to Her bathroom. I held Her towel while She showered, then dried Her sexy body. In Her dressing room I brushed Her golden hair to perfection. She attached a short chain from my collar to the ring in the floor. I sat on the carpet and watched Her dress. First satin and lace panties, then black silk stockings. She smoothed Herself into a maroon spaghetti strap velvet gown, with a plunging neckline. It's hem at ankle length. Her lipstick, nail and toenail polish complimented Her gown. She swooped her hair up in a 'do' that left Her long neck exposed.

Diamond pendulum earrings, diamond bracelets and rings and a diamond necklace that lay invitingly down Her cleavage highlighted Her beauty. Last was a pair of extreme stiletto heels, open toed with thin silver laces. Mmm beautiful feet.

She undid my collar and let it and the chain fall to the floor. "Stand up, we're going to a Christmas Party. I've had a special suit made for you. I'll dress you. We'll start with the pants, you'll need help adjusting them."

From the closet She brought a pair of maroon leather pants. They were tight, but the 'adjusting' part was a surprise. Built into their ass was a six inch butt plug! In the front was a soft leather pouch for my parts. It had a tight elastic where it met the pants to make sure my cock and balls stayed in the pouch. So that's why she needed my 'hard' measurement. There were shackles on the legs cuffs.

Next came a satin lined vest. It had a maroon leather back and a red fox fur front. It also had a high collar with a ring and short sashes with rings. It buckled at the back.

Last were two fox fur wrist cuffs, and maroon leather shoes.

Beautiful Mistress picked up Her 'cruel mistress' white fur stole, cuffed my wrists together and put a short leather leash onto them and led me out. In the foyer she picked up Her purse and put a ball gag into it.

There was a limo. waiting. The driver held the door for us, then whisked us away, She was a good driver we hardly felt the acceleration or braking.

We arrived at a clearing in a woods. The trees all around were covered with Christmas lights. In the center of the clearing was a mansion that said quietly "Lots of Very Old Money Lives Here."

At the door we were greeted by a petite dark haired young lady who was almost wearing a 'French maid" outfit. She said "Welcome Mistress Erin, I'm Slave Julia. May I show you in?"

She led us to a parlor where a thin young man wearing white cuffs and a white shirt collar with a black bow tie introduced us. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Mistress Erin." Several people looked and waved.

Beautiful Mistress led me over to a short curvy blond lady who's ample bosom was spilling out the top of her fawn gown. "Ann, I hoped you'd be here!"

"Erin!" They hugged and shared a very friendly kiss.

"So this is him. He looks even cuter than Tanni said." She pulled me into a hug, wiggling as she did. "Ooo, I just wanted to feel that fur vest against my titties." She laughed. They laughed and chatted as her slave and I knelt at their feet. He was a dark Italian looking fellow wearing a tuxedo jacket and a bulging thong.

A few more arrivals, then Mistress Tanni and Master Raj entered leading a cute slim redhead with straight hair down to her ass.

Raj was wearing 'white jacket black tie' formal.Tanni one of her beautiful saris, this one silver blue and red, and her 'Queen of Sheba' jewels.

The pretty little redhead was wearing a pastel lime and white vertically striped dress unbuttoned down the front from its collar to her navel (a very cute 'innie' by the way). Her arms were cuffed just above her elbows, and they were joined by a short white sash across her back, that matched her slave set, and held her shoulders back tits out and back straight.

A short balding man, dressed very well in a blue tuxedo came over. "Ladies, I'm so glad you came to grace my humble home with your elegance."

"Oh, Robert your Christmas party cannot possibly be missed, and the lights in the trees this year are fabulous." said Mistress Ann.

Just then the slave who introduced us announced "Ladies and Gentlemen, dinner is served. You will notice this year there is a chair for your slave at the left of your seat. If you wish a place setting for your slave, just ask the wine steward. Master Robert, will you lead us in, Sir?"

We found Beautiful Mistresses' place card. I was between Master Robert and Her. Mistress Ann's slave was on the other side of Her,and then Mistress Ann. Master Raj and Mistress Tanni were down the table a bit on the other side. Master Raj was gagging their slave. I guess she wasn't eating.

A place was set for Mistress Ann's slave. Beautiful Mistress must have given her a look because she said "Oh I know I spoil him, but hey, there's no Kleenex in that thong, it's all man. When he stuffs 'mister happy' into me I've got a full happy pussy."

"Oh You!" said Beautiful Mistress, and they both laughed.

The slave that announced us came and sat on the other side of Master Robert, who patted his hand lovingly. He smiled, then blushed and looked down. Over the next months I found that for some, the 'master slave' relationship was strictly a well paying two year business contract, but for others like myself it was based on love.

Mistress gave me sips of her wine, and spoonfuls of her soup. She finger fed me from Her plate . I wondered if Mistress Ann and her slave know what they're missing. As I lick, suck and kiss Beautiful mistresses' fingers clean after she feeds me a chocolate and whipped cream dainty, I think "Oh how I adore you, my Goddess."

I realize that as he's talking to Beautiful Mistress, Master Robert's hand has moved to my pouch. I'm barely able to keep from ripping his fingers off and stuffing them down his throat. Call me homophobic, see if I care.

He's saying "Where do you find these outfits? This is just great."

Beautiful Mistress leans across me and says softly "Master Robert, could you please not do that? It makes my sweet slave very uncomfortable."

"Please forgive me" he says looking directly at me as he pulls his hand away, "One of the rules at these events is that if some boor like me does something you don't like a slave can say 'no' or if gagged give the palms out 'no' signal, again,I'm sorry."

"My fault" She says "I didn't explain that rule to him. Now back to 'happy' talk, I know a French seamstress who does 'special' work by introduction only in these uptight times, you understand. Works with a furrier too. Did you notice the integral restraints on his vest? She could make a dress for your Davie there that he'd never want to take off."

"How about that Sweetheart, would you like me to have a beautiful gown made for you?"

"Oh yes, Please Master,"

"There, I'll set up an introduction, any week night good for you?"

"Any night except for Tuesday."

Just then Slave Julia announced "Ladies and Gentlemen, shall we retire to the ball room? Slave Davie will direct any who wish to indulge to the smoking room."

As if a secret code had been exchanged, all the slaves who weren't already were gagged.

The dance floor was surrounded with round tables with chairs for four or six, and cushions beside them for slaves to kneel on. We went to a table with Mistress Tanni and Raj, Mistress Ann, and another Mistress, a red head with green eyes. "Didi, I was looking for you. I just must molest that pretty little blond slave of yours." laughed Mistress Ann. This is a lady who loves to laugh.

Beautiful Mistress said "Come Slave, lets dance. As we slow danced She whispered in my ear "I love you, you,re everything to me Darling." Good thing I was gagged because I couldn't have said anything past the lump in my throat. I just held her a little bit closer. As we were just about finished the dance She said "By the way, these dances are grope fests for slaves and masters, so feel freely, Love."

When we got back to our table Mistress Didi grabbed me before I sat down and led me back out. As we swayed together she gave me a good feeling up, and I was enjoying the feel of her round ass when she said "You've got two hands, shouldn't one of them be molesting my tits?" I love this dancing! Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mistress Ann and Beautiful Mistress groping their way around the dance floor.

Back at the table I'd just got down onto my pillow when Mistress Tanni pulled me to my feet, but instead of taking me to dance with her though, she stood me up and got her cute redhead backed against my chest.She wrapped my arms around her little cutie and shackled my cuffs together. The girl's wrists were loose, and she put her hands over mine and lifted them up to her mouth full size breasts and held them there. "Off you go!" said Mistress Tanni. As we swayed around the floor she kept her butt firmly into my crotch as I nuzzled her cheek and kneaded her boobs. Who says you can't communicate if you're bound and gagged?

Soon the evening wound down and as the limousine whisked us back home we necked and petted. We went directly to Mistresses' bed and fucked, sucked, ate pussy, and kissed until we were too tired to think straight. After, I held Beautiful Mistress until she fell asleep, then eased her head down onto her pillow. I gently slid out of bed and pulled the fur bed spread up around her shoulders then went and crawled under the fur and lay across the foot of the bed, where my pillow and sweet dreams were waiting.

Chapter 5

By spring my business was doing great, I was making lots of money. Everything on that front was good, But I just wasn't home enough to serve my Mistress properly. Unlike some women, She didn't complain, pout, or fool around, or worse become a drunk. No, she just increased the frequency and intensity of my beatings. Now I love a good whipping as much as the next masochist, but Beautiful Mistresses' happiness is the most important thing in my life.

I was reasonably well off financially, and with the business booming I was able to sell it to my employees at a price that was good for both of us. I now stay at home where I can devote full time to serving Her. She kept working.

Chapter 6

The highlight of the summer is Mistress Tanni and Master Raj's garden party. The dress code for slaves is strictly slave set, with optional gag and or blind fold. For Owners it's 'summer casual.'

Beautiful Mistress dressed me in a tan suede set. She was a vision in a bright pink bikini top with matching lip gloss, finger and toe nail polish, and a multi colored wrap around skirt, with a diagonal hem that went from Her right knee down to Her left ankle. After I watched Her dress from my sitting position shackled to the floor ring She released me and allowed me to slip Her tan sandals onto her beautiful feet. Then she pulled open her skirt and said "Eat me."

I wasted no time, starting with a long wide tongue stroke from Her ass hole to Her bush, then back and forth sideways across her cunt lips. I kissed and licked along the entrance to heaven, then pushed my tongue into Her slit. Using my fingers, mouth, and tongue I worshiped Her until she was satisfied, then licked her ass and thighs clean. I can hardly believe at times how lucky I am to have such a loving Mistress.

In the foyer she snapped her fingers and pointed to the tiled floor. I dropped to my hands and knees. "Just so you know how much I love you..." and she picked up Her riding crop that was sitting on the table beside her purse.

Snap. "One." Snap. "Two." Snap. "Three."

"Get up."

"Thank you Beautiful Mistress."

Before we went into the garden Beautiful Mistress said "I've got you a present Dear, A new gag." She took what looked like a dog bone with straps attached to the knob on each end. I opened my mouth to receive it. With the straps pulled tight it pulled at the corners of my mouth, and I tried to find a place for my tongue to fit around it.

The garden was an acre of beautiful landscaping. Flowering bushes, hedges, stone walkways, flower gardens, vine covered arbors, fountains, and ornamental trees.

We were greeted by Mistress Tanni, with her little redhead leashed by her wrists. Master Raj led a statuesque black lady. The Mistresses kissed and Mistress Tanni said "I'll see you later, don't leave too soon Dearest."

12