To Serve Her Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Same as last visit, after I'd parked the car and brought in the bags I took a bottle of red wine and three glasses to the living room. The Angels had already changed. They were wearing bath robes. Mistress Margret the red one she'd worn last time, Beautiful Mistress her powder blue satin one that went to just above her knees. They were sitting tangled together on the love seat kissing. I set the tray with the wine down on the coffee table and poured three glasses.

Beautiful mistress took her wine, then handed her glass to Margret. She short sashed my wrists to my collar, then said "You may sit on that chair and watch as you enjoy your wine."

I sat in beautiful terrible agony, sipping my wine and watching these two visions kiss, sip wine and fondle each other. Why is seeing a hand move under fabric where one can only imagine what it is doing just as erotic as seeing it touching bare skin? Oh the tenderness, beautiful manicured fingers running through the others hair. Soon both robes were completely open. Fingers stroking pussies. lips and tongues on nipples. I was in heaven and hell at the same time.

The door bell chimed. Beautiful Mistress went to answer the door, her robe still hanging open. Muted conversation. The door closes. A few minutes of mystery, then She returns with a big tray with pizza cut into mouth size pieces. "When he tells the other drivers about this, there will be a fight next time I order pizza." She laughed.

" Now, you can finger feed us tonight, Dear. Guests first Sweetheart,"

Finger feeding is just as much a turn on for the feeder as the person being fed. Beautiful Mistress would close her eyes and lean towards my restrained hand to receive her food. Mistress Margret fondled my balls as I slid the food towards her red lips. I could just keep from coming when they licked and sucked my fingers.

Then She changed the play. I was restrained to my chair with the Velcro straps, and they took turns feeding me, only now I didn't get to clean their fingers, no. One Goddess would feed me, then the other one would lick and suck her fingers for her, then they'd change 'jobs'.

I was getting a bad case of I.S.R. (involuntary sperm retention). I ached from my knees to my belly button.

When the food was finished I was gagged, and the Mistresses went back to pleasuring each other on the love seat. They whispered and looked my way. They kissed and stroked and licked and cuddled some more. They finger banged each other in tandem.

Mistress Margret crawled seductively over to me and said "Would you like a little help? I could suck your hard cock into my beautiful red lips." She licks the pre cum from the tip of my member. "Mm, you're primed for action, maybe a little kiss?" She kisses the tip of my knob. "Would you like me to continue?"

"Mmghbw" I say through my gag.

"Oo, was that a 'no'?"

"Mmmgh" I cry.

Her soft lips wrap around my knob. She lowers her head. I feel her tongue massaging my shaft as she swallows deeper. Her hand that was gripping me relaxes and she lets me cum. I swear I saw stars as I erupted into her mouth. I moan with relief.

They release me, remove my gag and slave set and with one angel on each arm we go to Mistresses' bed.

We cuddle lick and suck. I watch as Mistress Margret eats Beautiful Mistress to flight and then some. I'm hard again! Mistress Margret sees this and rolls onto her back and says "Come here and give me a good hard banging, hold my hands above my head and drill me hard and fast, please."

We cuddle and whisper to each other. Beautiful Mistress says "Stay at this end of the bed tonight My Love."

I half woke sometime in the night, then drifted off again content to be the filling in a Goddess sandwich.

The next morning we sat around the kitchen table having a nice slow mellow breakfast. Later Beautiful Mistress told me to follow her. In Her dressing room she put the high stiff leather collar around my neck then handed me the plaid flannel shirt the seamstress had put the hidden Velcro straps into the cuffs of, and a pair of tan slacks and socks. I was sent to my room to dress.

When I finished cleaning the kitchen I found Her and Mistress Margret in the living room reading. Beautiful Mistress was wearing Her white angora sweater and a pale blue ankle length skirt. Mistress Margret was wearing a pale blue blouse and a short purple pencil skirt.

A Bentley pulled into the drive. Master Robert's Julia got out of the driver's seat and opened the back door for Master Robert and his Davie. They all wore fur coats.

When I hung up their coats Master Robert was wearing a brown suit with a yellow shirt and grey tie. Slave Julia was cute as a button in a pink puff sleeve sweater and powder blue mini skirt, with light blue pumps.

Davie, though, well, he wore a 'little black dress' and extreme heels.

I was sent to the kitchen to prepare coffee and cookies for three. When I returned Master Robert was sitting on the couch with his two slaves beside him to his left, Mistress Margret was sitting on the love seat and Beautiful Mistress on the chair I'd been bound to so many times.

The three of them were going over some documents. After I served the coffee She pointed to the floor at her left and I obediently sat there.

After a few minutes Beautiful Mistress said "OK, is everyone satisfied with the agreement?" They were and passed around the document for each to sign every copy. I signed as the witness.

"Julia, Sweet" said Master Robert "go sit beside Mistress Margret."

Slave Julia looked confused but obeyed. Mistress Margret put her hand on Julia's shoulder. "These papers. I've just sold your contract to Mistress Margret. You belong to her now."

After a moment of shocked silence both Julia and Davie started to silently cry. My heart ached for her. I know what she's going through. "Now Dear, it's nothing you've done wrong. Mistress Margret will look after you if you behave. Now you and Davie kiss good by and it's time to get home for Davie's lessons.

Beautiful Mistress and I walked them out and I took Julia's bag and put it into the trunk of my Benz, then brought it around to the door. I put Mistress Margret's bag in there too. Back in the living room Mistress Margret was comforting Slave Julia, who looked like a tiny elf.

Beautiful Mistress took my collar off in the Yacht Club parking lot after we'd driven Mistress Margret and her new slave home. We had a pleasant afternoon visiting with our sailing friends and talking about the coming racing season. We picked up Indian take out for supper on the way home.

While I set the kitchen table for two, and opened the wine She changed to Her white satin 'cruel mistress dressing gown. She slid her place mat around beside mine. We sat side by side, Her satin sleeves gliding against me as She reached for the food containers or the wine. I could hardly eat I was so aroused just imagining what was to come.

"You were so good this week end I don't think you need disciplining tonight" She said as we finished the wine. "Just kidding Dear, my, the look on your face." She laughs. "We both know what we need, don't we? I saw the misty look in your eyes when Master Robert mentioned Davie's 'lesson'. I've been wet all afternoon just thinking what we're going to do tonight myself." She stands behind me and slips a gag into my mouth, then kisses my shaved head. "You like this gown don't you? You know what kind of love you're getting when I wear it Darling. Lets go to my bedroom and get started on your 'lessons'."

There was a basket of toys on the bedside table.

Her riding crop was sitting on the bed. Beautiful Mistress sat on the edge of the bed and had me stand close facing her. "I want you to be the best you can be, because I love you. Now I think you are ready for the next step in your training. Tonight I'm not going to restrain you. You will have to show the character of will to take your discipline without shackles. Do you understand my Sweet?"

"Gmmph"

"Good" She gives me a sharp swat upwards between my legs with the riding crop. I manage to keep from crumpling, "Go stand there with your hands behind your head,"

I manage to go without staggering from the pain in my balls. She comes to me and gives me a good thrashing, seven strokes from the riding crop.

"Ah, you're doing very very good, and I see from your erection that you're very turned on."

From the basket she brings the big fur collar, and drapes it around my neck. It's going to be a 'cuddle toy' night. I love 'cuddle toy' nights.

"Arms." She ties the fur mitts to my wrists, then wraps my fore arms together in front of me with the fur straps. She removes my gag. I know not to speak, cuddle toys don't speak. She turns the bedspread way back.

I sit on the edge of the bed and she wraps the remaining fur strap around my thighs. She piles a bunch of pillows against the head board and climbs into bed and sits leaning against them.

"Cuddle toy, come and eat me." I wiggle around and plant my face where it should be.I kiss and lick her yummy wet slit. I kiss and lick and suck. She is getting close. Soon She's giggling and squeaking. I tap my tongue onto Her clit and away she flies. How many orgasms can I give Her? I want nothing but Her complete surrender to joy.

When She comes back to the present She has me wiggle around until I'm sitting with my ass between her lags and my back leaning against her satin gowned breasts. Her arms are around me as she talks to herself and masturbates me with her lubed hands. "I'd love to see that Julia spread eagle on a wall so I could whip her little pixie ass. Wonder if it's a virgin ass? I bet Margret has her sitting on her face right now. I bet she's a squealer. Oops, cuddle toy just exploded!"

I squirted my load all over the sheets. "Well, I guess tomorrow is laundry day. I want the blue cotton sheets next."

We got lying down, She dimmed the lights and spooned up behind me, cuddling me and whispering "I love you so much. I could never live without you Dearest."

Chapter 11

It was the tenth is March. I was just getting ready to go grocery shopping when the door bell rang. It was one of Erin's law partners. Without preamble he said "Erin's had a heart attack, come with me we'll meet the ambulance at the hospital."

It was too late. The doctor said it was the kind of heart attach where the victim is dead before they reach the ground. Nothing anyone could have done.

After the funeral our friends looked out for me. Since our wills were made by a good lawyer (Beautiful Mistress) the estate cleared smoothly. Between our holdings I ended up very rich, but without Her what did it matter?

Raj called me sometimes to meet him for coffee to talk about problems at work, but that was just to get me out of the house.

Margret or Ann would 'just happen' to be in the area and stop for a drink on their way.

Some nights I'd cuddle up to Her 'cruel mistress' gown and stole and cry myself to sleep. I started sleeping in Her bed

One Thursday Tanni phoned. "Some folks are coming for supper tomorrow night, Be here by six."

I started to say "Well I don't...."

But Tanni would have non of that. "I know you have nothing better to do, so if you're not here by six oh five I'll send some goons to get you." She laughed.

The other guests were Ann, Didi and Betty and her husband Frank. At supper I sat across from Didi and Frank. Raj and Tanni sat at either end of the table, and Betty and Ann flanked me. I was facing the kitchen door where the red head slave was waiting to serve us.

"Quite a pretty thing, isn't she?" said Ann in my ear.

"Huh, er pardon?"

"Don't play coy with me fella. I saw you looking."

I blushed. Busted.

After supper Raj and I were deep in a technical discussion after everyone else had left. Tanni came in pushing the cute redhead ahead of her. She was wearing a pink velvet slave set only. Tanni gave her a loving swat on her ass and said "Go ahead."

The redhead got down on her knees in front of where I was sitting, looked me in the eyes and said "Master, may I be your Slave?"

The End

12