To Serve You, My Love

Story Info
A short story that I wrote for my love.
2.8k words
4.38
6.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we are living together, and you had to go to work, I would spend the day making sure our home was cleaned and everything was in order for you to return. I would love to fill in the gaps of your life, doing the things that you don't want or have time to do, making your life easier. I would be thinking of you while I am doing these things, smiling because I know I was being good to you and helping you. I would want to please you so badly, and would take extra care in every detail of what I was working on, whether it be doing the laundry, making the bed, or cleaning the kitchen. I would want it to be perfect for you when you got home, so I could see that look of approval and gratefulness in your eyes. I yearn for that from you.

I would love for you to call me on your break from work, and ask me how my day was going. I would tell you all the chores I've been doing around the home, and you would tell me how good of a girl I am and that you would reward me once you got home. I would tell you I love you, and you the same. This would excite me, and I would want to get ready for you, taking a nice long shower, cleaning every inch of me, shaving my legs and pussy, taking my time with every inch of my body, making sure everything was nice and perfect for you.

When I was done, I would rub myself in a nice smelling lotion, working it into my skin, touching myself while thinking about how you would treat me later, yearning for your hands on my body. I would feel that tingling, longing feeling for you in my loins, it radiating up through my entire body as I close my eyes, taking deep breaths, imagining you were the one touching me. My nipples would get hard, and I would want to play with them so badly and to edge myself for you. But I would be a good girl, and not touch my breasts or pussy. I would wait for you, always, unless you gave me permission otherwise.

I would prepare myself for you, putting on just a bit of makeup because I know you don't like too much, but I would want to make myself look extra beautiful for you. Then I would find something nice to wear for you, a pretty dress that hugged the curves of my body; one that you had complimented me on wearing before. Every detail would be thoughtful, and I would remember all the little things you've told me you liked. I would want to make sure you could see that I remembered these these things.

I would make you dinner, making sure I had asked you beforehand what you would like to eat that evening. I would do my very best to make sure it was prepared the way you like it, looking up different recipes and putting my all into each and every step, being mindful and in the moment of what I was doing. These are the things that would make me happy, knowing that at the end of the day, you would appreciate me and my efforts.

When everything was ready for you, and you were about to get home, I would wait for you by the door in a submissive position, sitting down on my knees with my feet under my bottom, and placing my hands gently on my thighs. I would wait there obediently and in respect of you, even if you happened to be late, until you walked in the door. When you arrived, I would greet you with a big smile and that look of complete adoration in my eyes as I look up at you happily. You would approach me and place your hand on my head, and gently run your fingers through my hair, and I would lovingly nuzzle my cheek against your leg, so happy to feel your touch and warmth against me.

You would beckon me up, giving me your hand to help me, and I would slowly and gracefully rise in front of you, my breasts just lightly grazing against your body as I stand. You would wrap your arms around me, and hold me against you as I place my hand lovingly against your chest and lay my head on your shoulder, smiling. Your energy would feel so masculine to me, the perfect contrast to my feminine nature, the Ying to my Yang. I would kiss your neck softly, parting my lips just slightly so you could feel my breath. I would love feeling the coarseness of your beard against my soft skin, and would nuzzle my cheek against yours, inhaling through my nose deeply as I close my eyes, taking in your wonderful manly scent. It would be intoxicating to me, and I would be helpless in your arms, my knees quivering slightly as I let out a soft whimper into your ear, just before whispering, "I love you", each word being said with so much meaning and feeling behind them, as if to let you know I am completely and utterly yours; mind, body, and soul.

We would then sit down together, and finish our meals over conversation about each other's day. I would genuinely be interested in how yours went, and would listen intently to what you were saying, your words, your voice, and how your mood was. If you had a bad day, I would do everything I could to make you feel relaxed once you got home, rubbing your back, shoulders, and neck for as long as you needed. Our home would be a place where you could unwind, and all the worries of the day would disappear. I would make sure I was so good to you, and your happiness and contentment would bring me such joy and ecstasy.

Once dinner was finished, I would tidy up the table, and proceed to clean the dishes. I would shyly glance over at you, thinking about what you had told me on the phone earlier in the day, the blood rushing to my cheeks as I blush slightly. You could tell by the way I was looking at you exactly what I was thinking, and would walk behind me while I was still doing the dishes. I would straighten my posture, and curve the small of my back, so that my ass just lightly grazed against your groin. You would step back slightly, and run your hand along my side, outlining the curve of my body until you reached my ass. I would let out a soft moan, as you firmly squeezed my ass through my dress, digging your fingertips in as if to say that it was yours.

I would stop for a moment from doing the dishes, feeling myself getting aroused, my pussy so wet and aching for you to be inside me. That euphoric, longing feeling rising up through my whole body, waves of it coursing through me. My head would be swimming with thoughts of you, wondering what you will do next, wanting you to just bend me over, lift my dress, pull down my panties and just take me, hard and passionately. I would want to give myself to you completely, getting lost and tangled in the moment, nothing would matter but us, and the connection of our souls together and the universe. All these thoughts and feelings would rush through me in mere seconds as you lean in and whisper in my ear to keep doing the dishes. I would blush, and reply "Yes Sir", realizing that I had stopped.

As I continued to clean the dishes, you would slide your hands up along the sides of my legs, under my dress and grab the top of my panties, pulling them down enough that they fall to the floor, and I would step out of them with one foot, keeping them still on my other ankle. My breath would quicken in anticipation for what you would do next, but I would make sure to keep doing what you asked of me, trying desperately to keep my mind on doing the dishes. You would then take your foot, and gently but abruptly kick my foot to the side so that my legs were spread enough that I could feel my pussy lips spreading open. My legs would tremble slightly, as your hand slides under my dress and I feel two of your fingers plunge deeply into my wet pussy, the force of it lifting me off the ground slightly as I let out a tiny gasp in shock, followed by a sexy little moan.

You would swirl your fingers inside me for just a moment before hooking them and slowly pulling them out of my pussy, the tips of your fingers pressing into the walls of my vagina causing it to contract and tighten around them. You would then run your fingers up over my perineum, still applying just a bit of pressure, and finally to my ass, just rubbing the opening and dipping your fingertips every-so-slightly into it before taking your fingers and placing them at my lips, whispering in my ear to clean them off for you. I would reply, "Yes Sir, thank you Sir" and let my tongue slide out and lightly lick the tips of your fingers before wrapping my lips around them, sucking them eagerly until they were clean, all the while still doing the dishes for you.

I would feel you press against me from behind, as you place your hands on the counter on each side of me, trapping me so that I couldn't move away from you. I would feel so vulnerable, so much at your mercy, like prey being captured by its predator, but this feeling would only excite and entice me more. I would push my ass into your groin, wiggling it slowly as I feel your cock getting hard, as you kiss the side of my neck, my body vibrating with pleasure. I would clean the last dish, and place it delicately into the drying rack, pleased that I was able to complete my task despite all the wonderful distractions. You would then take a step back, drop your pants, and firmly order me to get on my knees, the sound of your voice changing from a soft whisper to a stern and dominant tone.

The sudden change in your voice would cause me to jump a little, making me nervous, but aroused at the same time. I would turn around slowly, looking up at you, seeing that primal, almost trance-like look in your eyes, knowing how much you wanted to own my body and make me yours. I would sit down on my knees, making myself comfortable, smoothing out my dress over my thighs before placing one of my hands lovingly on your leg and wrapping my fingers slowly around the base of your cock with the other. I would squeeze your cock gently before giving it a few nice long strokes, my lips just barely touching the head; so close that you could feel the heat of my breath on it. I would worship you, touching your cock and balls, caressing and massaging them, keeping my mouth just at the tip of your cock, brushing my lips against it softly.

I would then look up at you, complete love and adoration exuding from my gaze as I part my lips and gently kiss and suck the tip of your cock. I would run kisses down the length of your cock until I get to the base, then part my lips and wrap them around the girth of your cock and drag my mouth up and down, licking, sucking, and kissing at you, keeping my other hand on your balls, wanting to stimulate you in every way possible. I would want to be your good girl and serve you well. I would then look up at you again, that glazed over look of complete submission in my eyes, and open my mouth, sliding your cock deeply into it, trying so desperately to get my lips to the base.

You would see that I was struggling, and place your hands on the back of my head, forcing your cock down my throat. I would let out a muffled little moan, my eyes watering as I adjust to having your cock completely fill my mouth and throat. I would take it all for you, forcing myself not to gag, tears streaming down my face, feeling the mucus and saliva building up in my mouth and throat as you repeatedly force my face forward, fucking my mouth hard. My moans would get louder and I would want to taste your cum so badly, to know that I had pleased you. But you would stop just before you were going to cum, and grab me by my hair and pull my head back, strands of saliva trailing from my mouth to your cock. You would see how badly I want you, that I would do anything to please you. I would beg you to cum in my mouth.

You would sternly order me to stand up, lift my dress up, bend over the sink, and spread my ass cheeks with my hands. I would eagerly obey, and show you how good of a girl I am, spreading myself for you so you can have your way with me. You would take your cock and run the head of it over my wet and warm pussy before sliding it in and thrusting deeply, and I would be so grateful to feel you inside me, filling me up. I would moan softly, my eyes rolling back into my head in ecstasy. You would pull out after a few thrusts, denying me my release, and I would whimper for you, pressing my ass back against you.

You would then rub the head of your cock on my ass, and my body would jerk slightly, being a little scared of what was to come next. You would lean in and whisper in my ear to soothe me, and ask me to tell you that I want you to fuck me in the ass. I would reply, "I want you to fuck me in my ass, Sir". And with that you would press the head of your cock into the ass, stretching me open and completely filling me up. I would gasp and whimper as I adjust to you, feeling both pleasure and pain together, loving the tingly sensation it gives up along my spine. My nails would dig into my ass cheeks as I continue to spread myself for you as you continue to thrust into my ass, grabbing my throat with one of your hands and squeezing just enough to slightly cut off my airflow, only accentuating the whole experience, nearly bringing me to the edge. With your other hand you would grab onto my breast and pinch my nipple. I would moan, forgetting everything around me and getting lost in the moment with you, the boundaries between pleasure and pain fading into just pure rapture.

With each thrust, I would let out a whimper, and this would excite you even more, and you would fuck me harder, letting out your primal animalistic nature. I would want to feel your strength behind each thrust, so hard that it causes me to be shoved forward into the counter top edge, feeling it digging into my stomach. I would be so close to cumming for you, my entire body surrendering to you, melting against yours, completely at your mercy. You would let out a growl, and tell me to beg you for your cum. I would whimper and reply through my gasps and whimpers, "Please, Sir... I want your cum in my ass. Please". The softness and absolute devotion and wanting in my voice would send you over the edge, and you would squeeze onto my neck and breast firmly, as you moan in pleasure, filling my ass full of your hot cum. Hearing you release and feeling your cock twitch inside my ass as your cum starts to drip out and down along my pussy would bring me over the edge, my ass tightening and contracting around your cock.

My body would tremble in your embrace, nearly not being able to stand, and you would hold me as I finish cumming, kissing my neck softly and lovingly. You would slowly pull out, and I would let out a little whimper, my ass being quite sore now. Then you would whisper in my ear, "Now clean me off". And I would eagerly obey, getting on my knees in front of you, licking and sucking your cock clean like a good girl, all the while smiling.