To Sir, With Love

Story Info
An encounter between a young sub and her Master.
748 words
13.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is always a patient wait for Sir to come home in the evening...or, the morning. I do indeed miss Him terribly when He's gone, but I know that He is pursuing that which he enjoys, his livelihood, and no matter how tired He is when He arrives, He always makes time for me. I love Him.

I love the way this gown fits over the curves of my body, enhancing the fullness of my breasts, accentuating my waist. Sometimes I feel vain standing in front of this mirror all the time, but I only want to be sure that I am pleasing for Him. He does so much for me...it is my gift of thanks to Him to submit, to love, to pleasure and please Him. Nipples poke persistently through the sheer fabric, and before returning to my spot on the sofa to wait, I take a moment to straighten His bed.

A quick check: all is in order.

A fitful nap on the sofa yields a good hour of sleep before I hear the sound of the door opening. The clock to my right reads 12:07, but I am quick to rise and greet Him, ask Him if He needs anything of me, help Him out of his coat. His body exudes sex, masculinity. I watch as he unbuttons his shirt and takes off his belt.

"Sara, come back here with Me," He says as He walks back to the bedroom to undress.

"Yes, Sir."

I follow and stand in the doorway obediently watching him remove His shirt. He motions me towards Him, and I feel His eyes on me as I walk across the room.

"Take off your gown. I wish to see you."

"Yes, Sir."

I stand naked before Him, excited yet nervous. I feel His eyes upon me and his touch upon my shoulders. He turns me around so He can see my back. I can feel His hot breath upon my neck as His fingers play upon my backbone. I shiver. Cold fingers run down my back, down, down to my ass, around the curve of my bottom, playing over the back of my thighs.

"Open your legs," He whispers.

I spread them apart while his arm wraps around my waist and He pulls me back closer to Him. His breathing steady in my ear, I feel his fingers slip back upwards and dally between my legs. His hand probes from behind; His fingers run over my vagina lips, up and down, parting them and pressing into me, gently feeling the tender folds of skin tucked inside. I feel so wet already and a small gasp escapes my lips. His warm kisses caress my neck as he removes his hand and pulls me against Him once more. I can feel His hard cock pressed against me now.

"You really do turn me on baby," He whispers again.

"I'm happy to please You, Sir," I reply, breathing heightened.

My eyes flutter as I feel his wet fingers upon my stomach now, traveling down once more...He knowingly parts the outer lips again and proceeds to rub a small circle around my clit as I feel it grow hard and evermore sensitive to His touch. My whole body throbs. I can feel it in my nipples, my stomach, my clit, my head throbs. When He presses His index finger directly onto my clitoris, I reply with a sharp breath.

"You are very beautiful tonight, Sara."

"Thank You, Sir."

"I've been thinking of you all day."

Thumb now on my clit, He starts caressing the opening of my vagina with His index finger. It never takes me long when he does this; my mind races. His arm on my stomach presses me back against Him harder and my bare ass rubs against the fabric of His boxers, the thin covering between my skin and His cock. Pleasured moans waft from my lips as I feel the muscles of my cunt begin to clench, tension builds, slight spasms...and He feels it too. His cock strains against His boxers. A numbness spreads from the tips of my toes up through my body, every nerve hardened in resolve. I'm holding it back, but my clit burns with pleasure. My sex spread onto his slippery fingers: throbbing, spasming...cumming.

He catches my trembling, limp body in His arms.

"You're mine, Sara."

I gasp as I run my fingers over the collar around my neck. I am His.

"I am Yours, Sir."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pillow Fight An all Sissy slumber party is interrupted by 5 men.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by a Black Thug Closeted sissy gets turned out.in Transgender & Crossdressers
From Kyle to Kyla Kyle gets caught by an angry girlfriend.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sarah Worked as a French Maid Sarah worked as a French Maid and was a naughty girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Little Panties for a Little Cock She said "little panties for a little cock".in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories