To Sir with Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Sub gets spanked and "rewarded" by her Master.
2.3k words
4.42
24.9k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, laying out in front of him on my office desk, my panties at my ankles, my round white ass exposed, and my arms above my head, laying across the desk and tied at the wrists. I was his to do with as he wished.

I loved that thought. And he knew it.

Finally, I felt his warm hands caress my bottom and involuntarily I let out a little sigh. But no sooner than I had, the warm hands were suddenly gone, only to be immediately followed by a terse THWACK against my bottom. He paused for a moment after the first spank, letting me feel the sensation fully. I could feel my bottom start to heat where he had made contact. I ached it feel it again, and I wiggled backwards a little in hopes of inviting another smack.

He leaned his body over mine again, as he had moments ago, so I could again feel his raging hard-on through his khakis and the stimulation of the fabric of his pants against my bare bottom and legs. "What do you say, my little sub?" he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, Sir?" I said, unsure of exactly what he wanted.

"Mmm, you're welcome. What else do you say?" he persisted.

"Um...please....please more, Sir," I said.

"Please more of what?" His voice teased my ear. He shifted against me so I could feel his cock pressing right against my asshole.

"Please spank me, Sir...please...please....I'll do anything, Sir...please just...." Those must have been the magic words because he stepped back and I was rewarded with a prompt smack...and then another...and another...They varied in their intensity and I awaited each one like a precious gift. He paddled my entire my bum, one cheek, then the other, then a strong smack to the middle, not just spanking the same spot over and over again, as old boyfriends had done when I would beg them to spank me during sex. I was certain my ass would be red by this point, so unused to this treatment, but I did not care. I was so wet that I could feel my inner thighs becoming slick.

I was lucky that he didn't make me count the slaps, because I'm not sure that I could of. All that existed for a time there was his hand, my bare bottom and the deliciousness of it all. There was no doubt that he was my Master.

He had paused and untied my hands but I hadn't noticed right away. They remained crossed as if bound above my head. I felt like I was floating. I guessed this was what people called subspace, this wonderful heady feeling running though my body.

"Time to stand." He commanded.

He stood behind me and gently lifted me by the hips, and I was grateful for the help since I was stiff from being in the same position and still dizzy from the pleasure of his hand. Still gripping my naked hips, he instructed me to step out of my dark red high heels and slide my jeans off. The shoes were easy enough to step out of, but the jeans had become wadded around my ankles with my red transparent panties. I noticed in passing that the panties had not become any less dry, the dark red gusset was still soaked with my juices and continued to be a billboard for how weak I was against pleasure.

I finally managed the jeans off and then he said in my right ear, "Put the shoes back on." Without a thought, I did. Then he turned me around, and I flushed when I looked up into his face. He looked me straight in the eyes and I was held by his gaze.

"I enjoyed that very much," he murmured. "You were excellent." I flushed even more red, partially with embarrassment when I remembered the pleasure of being spanked and partially with pleasure that he was so pleased with me. The best part, however, was that he had enjoyed it.

The men I had been with before had all been fairly conservative, without a BDSM bone in their bodies. If I could convince one to spank me or tie me up (which often took months of effort and convincing) I always knew that they were just doing it to please me, and that it was just a matter of putting up with the slightly-kinky girlfriend. Once, a boyfriend had even laughed when he spanked me because I moaned. His laughter had humiliated me. I felt grateful to be finally understood.

His hands released my hips and he took a step back, sitting down in my office swivel chair. I momentarily felt a little weak standing on my own.

"Now, Professor," he said with a smile, "unbutton your blouse for me...slowly."

His mention of my job title suddenly reminded me that I was at work, in my office, and standing in front of this man whom I knew but didn't know wearing only a blouse, a bra and red high heels. My heart pounded a little. Yet, I could still feel that my pussy was slick as an ocean and my thighs were sticky from all the juice that kept escaping.

"May I close the drapes?" I asked, hesitant.

"No, you may not," he answered matter-of-factly. "And not just because you forgot to address me properly."

Oops. I had forgotten to call my Master, "Sir" as he wished. Damn it, I thought.

I was on the third floor, and luckily no buildings immediately faced mine, but I wondered how much a person from the street below could see. After all, I could clearly see the evening students who were arriving, walking the half-block from the bus stop. Wouldn't they be able to see me if all they did was look up?

"I'm waiting," he reminded me.

My hands were shaky again. I began to unbutton my black blouse. The top two buttons were already undone -- I like it so that people might be able to see a hint of cleavage but not get to see the whole 'shebang' -- and the third button was the one that kept the fabric stretched over my breasts.

I undid the button, the fabric immediately gapping open. I paused, looking at my Master for his instruction to move to the next button. He smiled at my obedience, gave a quick nod, and I unbuttoned the next one, and when he nodded again, the next one. Only two buttons remained, but he now had a clear view of my transparent red bra and my hard nipples.

"Unbutton the last two and let the blouse drop to the floor."

I did as he instructed, now standing almost completely naked in front of him. I couldn't believe this was me. I was usually so strong, I took orders from no one, and yet here I was anxiously awaiting his next command.

His eyes rolled over my body, and I believe he was pleased with what he saw. I am short but very curvy, with much larger natural breasts than could be expected on such a petite woman. My skin is pale and smooth -- and it is likely why some people have told me I have an angelic look about me. But I am not an angel, and my Master knows this. I ache to be spanked. I ache to be used. I ache to please.

"Sit on my lap," he said softly.

I smiled and took a step forward, but then I paused. "I think I might get your pants...ummm...damp... if I do so, Sir."

"Hmm...you are correct, my lovely little sub," he noted. "Perhaps it would be best if you removed them. I will be needing my pants for our excursion later on."

I didn't really process his last remark because I became focused on the task of removing his pants. I kneeled in front of him and looked up. "Do you wish them all the way off, Sir?" I questioned.

"No," he said decidedly. "Just pushing them down will be enough for our purposes."

I undid his belt, my mind reeling about what he might do to me with that belt later, and unfastened his pants.

"Would you please stand, Master?" I said quietly. He stood and I slid his pants over his well muscled thighs. He had not lied when he said he was a runner. "Slide my shorts down too, darlin'," he said.

I slid down his black boxer briefs and his hard cock sprang free. It was only an inch from my face and I longed to kiss it. I almost did. I knew such action would result in a punishment though, and while I suspected I might enjoy that, too, I thought better of displeasing my Master with impatient behaviour. So, instead I looked up at him expectantly, hoping he might give me permission to pleasure his beautiful shaft.

He looked down at me, knowing what my eyes asked but ignored my silent plea and instead smiled, stroked my hair and then sat down.

"I believe you were instructed to sit on my lap," he said pointedly.

I stood, taking a quick glance at the window. Fortunately, it was summer and so it was not dark outside yet. If it had been, he might have told me to turn on the office lights, which would have meant that students walking from the bus stop would have a clear view of my naked torso, save for my sexy red bra.

I turned and sat down on his lap and gasped when the pressure of sitting reminded me of my red spanked bum. I looked over my shoulder at him, checking to see what he wanted me to do next. He leaned forward a little bit, turned me and scooped up my legs from beneath my knees. I was now right across his lap, my knees hanging over the side of the chair, naked but for the bra and high heels.

Pulling me into him, he kissed me deeply. This was all heavenly. Pulling back, he uttered, "You have lovely full lips, little one. And that bra is delightful. It only needs one tiny adjustment." With his right hand he pulled my milky white right breast free, up and out of its red material constraint. He did the same with the left, and once it was unbound, he ran his thumb over its light pink nipple. It stiffened further. I felt his cock stir from beneath my bottom so I knew he approved. He leaned his head forward and wrapped his lips around my left nipple, gently suckling. Then I felt his teeth graze against it and I almost came from the pleasure of it. He began sucking harder and I began to breathe hard and wriggle my ass against his cock, aching to be impaled on it. He raised his head and looked at me, his eyes dark with lust.

"What is it you want?" he asked.

"I ache to feel your cock in me, Sir." I answered.

"Now that's not entirely true," he replied. "You ache to cum. Why is that?"

"Because...." I said in quiet voice.

"Because?" He prompted. "Because you are what?"

"...Because," I paused, looking away from him, "Because I am a cumslut." My eyes darted to his face to catch his expression. He was smiling.

"That's right. You're a little cumslut. That is why you presented your ass to me for spanking; that is why your cunt has not stopped dripping since I arrived. You know, my little slut, my little whore, that your Master is the only one who can really give you what you want, what you need so badly. Isn't that right, slut?"

He knew that the name calling only made me hotter. While I could never take it at the start, I was a slave to those words. Once, on the phone with him, I came when he called me a fuckwhore and I hadn't even been touching myself. After I came, he pointed out that cumming like that was proof of my nature. He was right.

"Yes, Master," I said, feeling breathless.

"Good girl," he replied. He leaned forward again to continue his ministrations on my left nipple and I felt his hand snake between my thighs. I was so grateful. I spread my legs as best I could to give him full access. He stroked up and down my pussy lips, tracing the folds of my juice soaked cunt. He ignored my swollen clit instead testing to see if he could slide his middle finger into me. I was so wet it slid in with ease.

He finger fucked me a little and tried a second finger and then a third. I had never had three fingers in me before. Since I'm small, I seem to be small everywhere, and most of my boyfriends had never tried more than two, given how tight I am. With the three fingers it felt really tight but good. I moaned with each thrust and couldn't stop myself from moving my hips up to meet his plunging fingers.

His thumb found my clit and rubbed as he worked his fingers inside me, stroking my g-spot. His teeth closed around my nipple again, and this time he bit down. The combined pain and pleasure was too much for me...I came uncontrollably ....and without permission. I cried out and put my hand over my mouth to stifle the noise. My pussy spasmed around his fingers. He continued to fuck me, even as I came, and this only made me cum harder and longer. I writhed on his lap until I was weak and spent, and then I went limp. One of my shoes fell off and landed with a thump on the floor. Master cradled me gently.

In my haze, I heard him say, "It's wonderful that you cum so hard. That was a pleasure to watch. But you know well that you are not permitted to cum without permission. I think you know what's going to need to happen next."

I struggled back to consciousness and nodded. "Yes, Sir..."

(continued)