To Tame a Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
In which she is punished, pleasured, and starts to settle in.
6k words
4.66
45.2k
45

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
358 Followers

Hey guys, I'm sorry this took so long. For some reason I've been having trouble with my muse, so I've kinda been bouncing between multiple projects trying to get it back. I wanted this chapter to be longer, but I got it to a good stopping point, so I decided to go ahead and post. I'm already working on the next chapter, and I promise it will be submitted in a week.

*****

I woke up disoriented and with a hole in my stomach. My memories came back slowly as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Trying not to cry, I rolled over and shoved a pillow over my face, screaming into it until my throat started to hurt. Feeling a little better, a little calmer, I sat up and looked around the room. It really was awful, everything made of light wood and pastel shades of yellow and pink. Feminine, but in a disgustingly girly way.

Something stood out though, something black on the end of my bed, drawing my eyes towards it. It took a moment, but as soon as I recognized the object I threw myself at it, tucking it against my body.

"Thank goodness." I drew on my leather jacket, hugging it tight to me. It was familiar, mine, something from my world. It had a soothing effect, allowing me to drag myself out of bed and explore the room. There was a full length mirror on one wall, which I avoided. I probably looked awful at the moment.

There wasn't time to really look at anything else before the door swung open. "Pardon me, miss," a young woman said, walking in as I turned around.

"Uh, hi."

"You slept through lunch, miss, but it's approaching dinner time. The master thought you might like a bath before eating."

Master. The word left a sour taste in my mouth, and I scowled. "Are you a slave too?"

She watched me, eyes wide with surprise. "Slave? No miss! I'm employed as a maid for the master. I'm free to come and go as I please. For now, he has ordered me to take care of you."

My stomach growled, echoing through the room and making the girl laugh. "I'll hurry and bring your bath so you can get to dinner." She disappeared before I could ask her anything, leaving me with my thoughts.

"Great." I dropped down onto the bed, staring listlessly at the door. Being difficult was, well, difficult. And tiring. I decided it would be best for me to just roll with the punches for a little while. Which meant playing nice with this new master. I laughed. Well, as nice as I'm capable of.

I grew somber then, biting my lip. Anthony. That was the name of the man who owned me.

He was attractive, that was for sure. In any other situation, I'd be all over the idea of playing with him. There was just something about the way he had remained cool and collected, even when calling me degrading names and spanking my ass. It sent little shivers down my spine just thinking about it. And contrasted against Drell's playfulness and quick temper? I shifted, uncomfortably turned on at this point.

I jumped off the bed and paced across the room, running a frustrated hand through my hair.

They were both attractive men, to say the least. I still hadn't gotten a good look at Anthony, but I knew he was tall, though not as tall as Drell, who had to be 6'2" at least. And where Drell was broad and noticeably muscular, Anthony was lean and had more of a swimmer's build. The package they made together in my head made me want to-

"Argh! Stop it! They're not men who flirted with you in a bar, they're despicable bastards who bought and sold you!" I redirected my arousal into rage and swung around to slam my fist into the wall, startling the maid who had just entered. She was followed by men carrying buckets of steaming water.

They poured the water into a metal tub I hadn't noticed before and left without a word, the maid looking a little frightened.

"Well that's a lovely first impression Alanna," I muttered, slinging my jacket onto the floor and struggling to pull this damn dress over my head. I flung it finally into the corner of the room with a victorious cry.

My body slumped into the water, warmth slowly sinking into my bones and muscles, sapping away any energy I had left to be angry. It was fucking awesome.

I must have fallen asleep at some point, because the next thing I knew, the maid was back, watching me like I might bite.

"I'm here to wash your hair, miss," she said, not meeting my eyes.

I reached out to take one of her hands. "I'm really sorry if I startled or scared you. I lose my temper sometimes, but I promise I'm usually pretty laid back. I'm just... I'm off balance. I just became a slave a week ago."

The maide quietly listened to my apology, smiling softly at me when I finished. "I forgive you. Your situation is not desirable, but I promise you will be alright here. I'm sorry for being so easily frightened. It's a trait of my species."

I looked her over, startled. She looked perfectly human to me. "What are you? Or is that rude to ask?" She laughed, moving behind me to wash my hair. I didn't protest, partially because I didn't have any energy, and partially because her hands felt really fucking nice in my hair.

"It's not rude, miss. I'm a Seraldi fae. As a general rule, we enjoy taking care of people, so we often become maids, nurses, governessess. Our men take on similar positions." She rinsed my hair, doing an excellent job of keeping the soap out of my eyes. "I've been informed that where you're from is populated only by humans." I could hear the confusion in her voice, but she didn't ask about it. "So any time you have questions about various species or customs, please don't hesitate to ask. And if there is anything else you need, miss, please do the same." Her smile was kind, and the warmth in it almost made me cry.

"One favor then. Please call me Alanna. All this 'miss' business makes me feel weird."

"Alanna then." She handed me a bar of soap, informing me that I should finish bathing and that there was a dress laid out on the bed, and that she would return in half an hour to help me dress and take me to dinner. I thanked her, and she was gone.

Nearly half an hour later, I heard someone enter the room. "Hey, you know, I forgot to ask your name before," I said, assuming it was the maid but not bothering to look.

"You can call me Sir. Or Master. Either works really."

I gasped, jumping to my feet and spinning, nearly falling flat on my ass. "I-I thought you were the maid."

He laughed, the sound sliding seductively over my body. Speaking of, I realized quickly that said body was completely naked, and I tried to hide myself behind my hands, a bright blush spreading across my cheeks. He laughed again, louder, striding towards me.

"You're blushing." His hand brushed across my cheek. "I was unaware that you were capable of such a thing."

My head shaking, I took a step back and slapped his hand away from me. "I do not blu-" Before I could continue my statement, I was out of the bath and bent over my bed, face pressed into the sheets. His hand came down on my ass cheeks, not hard, but stinging brilliantly due to the fact that I was still wet from my bath.

"Rule two, remember? You will not lie to me in any way. You blush. Don't deny it." Another slap landed, this time on my upper thighs, and then I was let up. I turned quickly, hands protectively hovering over my ass. His hands came up, shoving me back on the bed, and before I could scramble away one landed firmly on my chest, pinning me down while one of his knees settled between my thighs. "You were pretty before, but you look quite beautiful all cleaned up, my dear."

I scowled at him. "Fu-" The swear got caught in my throat at his suddenly intense stare. "Um, I mean-" I cleared my throat, head swimming for something else to say, something that didn't involve cussing. "Hi."

He laughed again, face brightening, his smile doing funny things to my stomach. Or maybe that was the hunger. Yeah, probably the hunger.

"Ah, while I have you here, I will not officially punish you for hitting me. But I will return every hit three fold to your beautiful derriere." His free hand squeezed my ass to punctuate his words. "So one more." The hand on my ass swung back and landed with a loud smack that sounded worse than it felt.

At that moment, the maid hurried into the room. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I'll come back later."

"No need, I'll leave and let Alanna get ready for dinner. I'm sure she's hungry." At the mention of food, my stomach made its frustration known, causing me to flush again. He laughed and pushed up to his feet, pulling me up with him so that my body rubbed againt his for a moment. I closed my eyes, fighting down the urge to cuss him out, and when I opened them again, he was gone.

The maid gave me a slight, knowing smile, but said nothing. She bustled me into a pale pink dress with short puffy sleeves and a demure neckline. "I'm dying in these dresses," I grumbled.

She ignored me, though I caught the hint of another smile on her face. "It's a shame your hair is so short," she said, having pushed me into a seat in front of the mirror. A comb was pulled through my hair, gently detangling it. By the time she finished, it was already starting to curl into nearly black ringlets that fell only to my chin.

Our eyes met in the mirror, and I smiled. "I used to wear it long, but it's so fucking heavy, I got killer headaches from it."

She looked startled and slightly confused by my statement. "You have an odd way of speaking. Anyways, I suppose there's nothing to be done about it at the moment. Are you ready to go to dinner?"

My stomach answered the question for me. She laughed and walked towards the door, clearly expecting me to follow. I waited a moment though, staring at myself in the mirror, trying to see if there was any visible change after what I'd been through. Gold flecked, green eyes stared back from a slightly too thin face. I'd lost some weight, which explained some of the shakiness in my limbs. I had maintained my curves however, not that you could really see them in this dress. It's like it was designed to make a woman look as boyish as possible... while wearing a dress.

"Alanna?"

I jumped and turned towards the maid sheepishly. "Sorry, forgot you were there."

--

The dining room we entered was opulent. Dark wood with beautifully painted wall hangings and silver accents. The table and chairs looked hand carved, the latter cushioned with some sort of silver material that looked divine. There was a fire place at one end of the room, a fire burning merrily already, and standing in front of the fire...

"Oh good lord, you have wings!!" I stumbled backwards, my eyes wide, hand on my chest. My breath came a little quicker from shock as he turned, the wings on his back flexing a bit as I caught the profile of them.

"I am an Angel after all," he replied, closing the book he'd been reading and setting it on the shelf over the fire place.

"A-an Angel?" My hand flailed out, catching the wall so that I didn't fall. He arched an eyebrow, striding towards me quickly. His hands caught my hips, steadying me, his blue eyes searching my face worriedly for a moment. A smile caught his lips then, turning up in a wry grin.

"I forgot that you know so little about this world." He moved his hands from my hips, one taking my arm instead and drawing me towards a seat at the end of the table, diagonal to the one at the head. "I'm sure you're hungry. I will explain over dinner."

I watched him with wide eyes as he took his seat, which was backless. I assumed so that his wings didn't get smooshed. Speaking of wings, his were beautiful. They reminded me of a falcon's wings, built for speed, but were a brilliant white, feathers edged with silver. I couldn't take my eyes off them, to be honest.

"Alanna?" His voice shocked me back into the moment, and my eyes swung to his.

"I, um-" The words caught in my throat. "W-why have I never noticed those before?"

He arched an eyebrow at me. "Did you just stutter?"

"Don't avoid the question!"

His laughter was slightly mocking, but he answered quickly enough that I couldn't call him on it.

"They tuck against my back most of the time. You can't usually see them when I'm facing you, unless I'm going to use them. I don't believe you've seen me from the back or the side until now." His grin turned decidedly salacious. "I'm not sure you've had much of a chance to look at me at all. A good deal of our time together seems to have been spent with you face down, on your stomach."

My face turned red again as I glared at him. The annoyance didn't last long though, overcome quickly by curiosity. "So, an angel, huh? Like with God, and heaven, and that stuff?" He looked confused. "Like, religion."

"Oh, I see what you are asking. I'm not sure of the theology in your world, but here our deities represent aspects of the universe. Life, Death, Knowledge, Chaos. Angels are created by Life. When a being dies whom she has favored, someone who has proven themselves to be strong and steadfast, she offers them a choice. Go on to Death's realm and peace, or come to her realm and become an angel. Once the... transformation, I suppose would be the appropriate word, is complete, we are free to roam the world once more." As he explained this, servants came in, bearing plates with food. My stomach rumbled at the wonderful smell, but I was too fascinated to pay it much attention.

"So you weren't always an angel? What were you before?" I asked. His face hardened.

"I do not talk about my previous life. Do you understand?" His voice was cold and I trembled slightly at the threat that it held if I tried to push the subject.

"Y-yes, I understand," I murmured, heart racing. "I, um, I was just curious." The more I spoke, the quieter my voice became. His face finally softened, eyes roving over me, and a slight smile tugged at his lips, one that hinted of secret knowledge.

"Curious as a cat, I see. Come here, kitten, and I shall tell you more about this world. Whatever you wish to know to sate your curiosity." He patted his lap, eyebrow arched in an obvious challenge.

Knowledge in return for sitting on his lap. How bad could it be?

I'm really good at asking myself dumb questions.

With a sigh, knowing I'd regret this but unable to help myself, I pushed to my feet and scooted towards him. I paused by his side, unsure how to go about sitting on him, but he solved my issue by grabbing my waist, picking me up and setting me on his thigh so that my legs hung over the other side of his lap. My hands clung to his shirt for a moment, startled by the sudden movement and knocked off balance. The moment I realized what I was doing, I snatched them away like I'd been burned.

He chuckled. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I grumbled something unflattering under my breath.

"So. What do you want to know?"

Dozens of questions ran through my head all at once, demanding answers. I was so distracted by my brain that when he held a piece of meat in front of my lips, I ate it without thinking. "When I was in the slave pen," I started after swallowing the absolutely delicious bite of chicken, "there was a woman with red skin and red hair and I think red eyes too. Is that common?"

Another piece of chicken was held up to my mouth while he started to answer. "It sounds like she was a Siren."

"Like, beautiful singing voice, drowning sailors kind of siren?" I asked around the bite of chicken.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth."

I swallowed it reflexively with a sheepish smile.

"Sirens do have beautiful singing voices. They're entrancing. But they are not creatures of water. Their most notible trait is that they are always varying shades of one color. The more vivid the colors, the more desirable the Siren is to other Sirens."

"That sounds awesome," I replied before accepting another piece of chicken. It was then that I finally realized that he was feeding me. "Hey! I'm not a fucking child, don't feed me like one." My eyes widened as I realized that I'd cussed at him again.

He laughed. "Don't fret. You swore, but it wasn't directed at me. I enjoy hearing such things come out of your mouth. It's quite at odds with your delicate, innocent appearance." His fingers trailed down the side of my face and, without thinking about it, I smacked his hand away.

Before I could react, my hands were pinned behind my back and he was sliding his plate of food to the side. "Hey, what are you-" My words were cut off as he bent me over the table and flipped my skirt up.

"I told you what would happen if you hit me," he said. I could hear the laughter in his voice, the smug bastard.

His hand came down, hard, three times on my ass. My body squirmed for a moment after he'd finished, at war with my mind. One of them wanted him to let me the fuck up. That was the sane part. The other one of them wanted him to keep hitting me. Unfortunately, that was the part that was winning. His hand slid slowly down from my ass to my thighs, and I felt the heat from his body on my back as he bent over me. Lips touched my ear, sending shivers down my back, while his fingers drew teasing circles on my legs, inching closer and closer to my pussy.

"If I were to slide my fingers between your legs, what would I find? Would I find your body resisting as much as your mind? Or would you be wet and ready for me, waiting for me to use you however I please?" His voice slid along my skin, wreaking havoc on my will to fight, and I didn't bother answering. Those long fingers had already reached their goal, bared to him because of my position, despite how tightly I was trying to keep my thighs together.

He made a low noise of pleasure, almost a soft growl, and I unwillingly responded with a whimper, my hips pushing back against his teasing fingers, searching for more. A laugh rolled across me, finally shocking me back into myself.

"Stop it! You hit me back, now let me up damn it!" I struggled and kicked until, finally, he let go of my wrists and took a step back. Spinning to face him quickly, and nearly falling, I snapped, "Can I eat my fucking dinner now?" He gestured towards my seat and I dropped down into it, glaring at my plate. The rest of dinner passed in uncomfortable silence as I sulked and he sat there looking smug.

--

"That dress looks very nice on you," he commented as we finished dinner. I made a face, prompting a laugh from him. "Oh dear, I've upset you again. What is it this time?"

I made another face. "This dress sucks." He looked confused. "It's awful. Super girly. For that matter, my room is just the same." I stabbed angrily at the last piece of food on my plate. "Not that my opinion matters. I'm a slave, remember?"

"Albeit a difficult one," he muttered, receiving a glare. "Very well. We will put you in a different room, and prepare a wardrobe more to your liking." My glare turned to startlement.

"B-But why?"

His smile was soft and kind. "I bought you to be my companion. Our time together will be more enjoyable if you aren't constantly aggravated. So if I can do something small like this to make you happy, I will without hesitation."

"Th-thank you." I wasn't sure how to respond. That certainly wasn't the reaction I was expecting. He chuckled at the obvious shock on my face, but I couldn't find it in me to be annoyed.

He stood up then, coming around the table to tower over me, and held out his hand. I eyed it for a moment like it might be a snake, and then my hand was placed in his. It was warm and strong as it pulled me to my feet, drawing my body against his. My breath caught in my throat, heart racing, heat pooling in my stomach.

After a moment, I pushed away from him, nearly stumbling but catching myself before his hands could reach for me.

"Shall I show you to a more pleasing room?" He didn't bother concealing the amusement on his face, so I simply nodded. There was no way I could verbally respond without swearing.

ianbabyyy
ianbabyyy
358 Followers
12