To the Manor Bound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki258
Nikki258
129 Followers

Seeing his young sissy maid bent over and pawing at his tight little arse was more than enough to re-vitalise Lord Madison's flagging strength, and, whilst Peter was still trying to recover himself, his Lordship picked him up with one arm and the carpet with the other, carrying them both back into the house, rolling the rug back into position with a flick of his wrists.

"Well Francine that's one room down meaning that you've only got 46 left to go before this wing of the manor is back up to my standard of expectations. But there's no sense in having a clean house with a dirty maid, is there?" He slowly wiped a finger over the beads of sweat on Peter's forehead. "I think we'd better get you cleaned up before I allow you to prepare me my supper."

Taking him by the collar Lord Madison led the way up one of the wooden spiral staircases that wind their way upwards at the ends of the wings of the house, miniature versions of the grand central staircase in the lobby. They stopped at the second floor and walked down one of the seemingly endless warren of corridors, so thickly carpeted that Peter's five inch heels sunk and he stumbled a little, but it only served to make him realise how well, and how quickly, he had adapted to constantly walking about in strappy, teetering stripper heels.

Finally Lord Madison pushed on a door in the centre of the corridor which opened into an expansive, white-tiled bathroom in the centre of which stood an antique claw-footed bathtub. Lord Madison immediately started filling it up: first with hot water and then from a seemingly never ending variety of bubble-baths, bath salts, moisturising creams and smaller, unlabelled bottles whose contents Lord Madison handled at an arm's length; the combined effects of which were to fill the entire room with an almost overwhelmingly feminine perfume and the tub with mountains of bright pink bubbles.

Pleased with the results Lord Madison sat down in an antique wicker chair, sitting at the foot of the tub with a towel draped over its back. "Whilst we're waiting for your bath to fill you'd better get undressed Francine," He leaned back in the chair, the wicker creaking a little in the steamy air, "but since I'm here you really ought to make a decent showing of it for your master: strip for me, show me just how sexy a slut you can be."

Hurriedly thinking back to the lessons he had watched on stripping Peter found that he was able to recall a disconcerting amount with ease -- both of the actual instructions and the leisurely ease with which the Professor had masturbated whilst 'Bobbi' stripped into and out of a series of revealing costumes. The lesson had centred on the acronym DRESS, they claimed so that the fashion-centred sissy mind would find it easier to remember: Dance, Rub, Engage, Slowly, Strip, all set to a pulsingly hypnotic beat. Peter found himself whispering the refrain under his breath.

Blushing as soon as he started to move Peter danced as sexily as he could, mimicking the gyrations of thrusting he had witnessed in the video, placing his new body on display as best he could. The he moved onto Rubbing: 'prove to your Master or Mistress that you enjoy your body as much as they do,' and Peter began pawing at his breasts, his arse and his thighs, all over his body and trying to make his face look as though he was enjoying it, though the blushing and lip biting was still a giveaway at how humiliating he was finding it.

It only got worse for Peter as he moved onto Engage: wobbling towards where Lord Madison was sitting and leaning forward he brought his body as close to his Lordships as possible without touching, moving up and down and doing his best to try and keep eye-contact with his lecherous gaze, and allowing the fabric of his dress to pull back further and further revealing more of his body.

Finally, Slowly Strip: Peter pulled back, turned his back and gradually unzipped his dress, but keeping it pressed against his breasts in such a way that it didn't fall too soon. He turned back around and instantly blushed deeper than he had so far as Lord Madison had freed his cock from his trousers and it stood at attention in appreciation of the dancing sissy in front of him. Not expecting this, Peter was so shocked at this sight that he lost his grip on his dress and it fell around his ankles in a crumpled heap of satin and lace.

Peter was so embarrassed, so humiliated, so mortified with shame at the way he had been acting that for a moment he froze up, his hands on his blushing cheeks and his big breasts swinging freely. He only regained his composure when he felt Lord Madison's hands reach forward and wrap around his waist, pulling him back onto his Lordship's lap and bending him over.

"No need to be so coy Francine, you were doing an excellent job; if being my maid doesn't work out for you then I'm sure I'll be able to find you bountiful employ in a strip-club somewhere, but of course you can't consider yourself a stripper if you're still wearing these!"

At that Lord Madison reached down and firmly yanked down Peter's panties till they were resting on the tips of his stiletto heels. Peter squirmed all over as his Lordship ran his hands over his increasingly curvy body, finally letting one rest between his arse cheeks. Lord Madison took a hold of the plug still tightly wedged there, and with a twist began pulling on it until it finally came free with a pop that was still audible over Peter's hi-pitched squeal of pain.

From the way he was bent over Peter couldn't see what was going and could only listen to the viscous sound of fresh lube being applied to something and his Lordships intensifying breathing. Suddenly a new sensation overtook Peter's slender body as Lord Madison roughly inserted first one finger and then another into his once virgin arsehole.

If Peter thought he was squirming before then it was as nothing compared to the way he wriggled as Lord Madison slowly start moving his fingers in and out, in and out. Peter had had a variety of plugs in his arsehole before but he had never been fucked by anything and when his Lordship added a third finger and twisted it was enough to make Peter cry out.

Then, as quickly as he had started Lord Madison stopped, "Not yet sissy. I'm sure you want to but not yet; you're still too tight for me, still that's what training's all for. Speaking of which let's see what you've managed to pick up about the fine art of blowjobs. On your knees Francine."

Lord Madison slid Peter from his lap down onto the tiled floor, laced his fingers behind his head, and leaned back in the chair. Peter looked up expectantly, he'd been forced to suck his Lordship's cock before, but almost always with a hand on the back of his head forcing him onwards, now he was expected to do it himself.

With shaking fingers he finished unzipping his Lordship's trousers and, whilst biting his lip, took a hold of his Master's cock, already throbbing and rock hard. Peter remembered back to the lessons and looked up past the hard dick, trying to make eye contact with his Lordship, and making what he hoped was coming across as an expression of pleading.

"Please may I suck your cock your Lordship?"

Lord Madison looked down at the wide-eyed expression on his maid's face and gave him a subdued nod of appreciation. Peter fought against his urges and brought his face close against the huge cock, inhaled deeply and smiled before moving his head down the shaft to the balls, sticking out his tongue and giving them a small, playful lick. At the same time he wrapped both of his delicate manicured hands around his Lordships cock and started to stroke.

The pain of Peter's recent spanking with the carpet beater had barely even begun to subside and so the thought of potential punishment was high in his mind as he began slowly licking upwards from the base of the cock in a single motion. The salty taste of cock only grew stronger in Peter's mouth as he neared the head and the dribbling pre-cum.

And then he froze, with his tongue lolling out of his lipstick painted lips. He knew the next step --and indeed Professor Van Buren's instructions came back to him, 'give the head a cute little kiss and then take all the shaft into your throat as far as you can.' -- but he found himself unable to go through with it.

Lord Madison looked down at him, "I can see that we're making progress here Sissy, so I'm not going to punish you, but it does rather look like I'm still going to have to guide you along with a helping hand."

With that Peter felt the now almost familiar sensation of his Lordship's hand wrapping itself in his long blonde hair and forcing his head down onto the shaft. The gagging was still there, but after so many weeks with the gag as a constant presence Peter was now finding it immeasurably easier.

Keeping his hand in his maid's hair Lord Madison controlled the pace of the blowjob. Sometimes speeding up and practically fucking his face, sometimes holding him in place at the base so that his whole body shook with the gagging, and sometimes holding him in place at the head and directing Peter in how to use his tongue and lips. But what gave his Lordship the most pleasure was the way in which Peter now automatically wrapped his fingers around the shaft and met the pace of his thrusts.

Seeing his sissy maid look up at him through his increasingly dishevelled with a look of pleading longing in his eyes was all that it took to push Lord Madison over the edge and he started cumming in waves, shooting load after load, first down Peter's throat and then pulling out to paint his face with cum. As he did so he leant forward and thrust his fingers back into the young maid's arsehole, this time gently running a fingertip around his prostate in a deliberate act to try and instil into the young maid an association between his Master's orgasm and his own pleasure.

Peter gasped at the new sensation but was only rewarded with his now open mouth filling once more with cum, as there was no orgasm coming for the young maid: the lust was simply built up to nothing and soon Peter lay on the floor, panting and moaning, his locked up clit dribbling pre-cum onto the tiles and his face still dripping with his Lordship's semen.

Lord Madison stood up and washed his hands, looking down at his sissy maid as he did so with a look halfway between lust at this naked blonde bimbo of a maid, intrigue at how wantonly his cock was throbbing in its cage, and pride of accomplishment at how far down the road of degradation he had taken the young man already.

"Clean yourself up," he said, dropping the towel at Peter's feet, and walked out of the room, "Slut."

Nikki258
Nikki258
129 Followers
12