To The Palace Ch. 06

Story Info
I think you'll find the answers you seek right here.
2.3k words
4.73
6.1k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodWolf
GoodWolf
49 Followers

The Prince had eaten and left for the afternoon, leaving Esarosa alone to her own devices yet again. She quickly took his lunch dishes to the kitchen and returned to the Prince's room to look over the scroll she had obtained from the Archives once more. She had retained all of the information from it that she needed, but she wanted desperately to know what became of her mother. She began to stare blankly at the scroll while she thought about everything from finding her mother, what she would even do with the information she now had, her relationship with the Prince, finding Guitain, and wondering how she even made it this far in the first place. Her mind was racing while she sat there, looking like she was frozen in time, hardly blinking.

She shook her head, getting herself back to her senses. She tucked the scroll away a small box she found and put it under the foot of the Prince's bed, then headed for the palace garden to look at the Wolf Lilies. As she walked, she tried to clear her mind and sort out what she needed to do next. She thought about asking Guitain what she should do, but she also thought about the decision he made to serve the Dragon Army. He would probably tell her to put the scroll back in the Archive, pretend she never saw it, and settle into her new life as the Prince's concubine. While she wouldn't mind sleeping in Prince Seian's large, plush bed next to his warm, muscular body, feeling his scales against her fur and his penis harden against her ass, she didn't want to live her life as a slave. She wanted to be free like she was before she got captured by that perverted tiger. Her stomach turned just thinking about him, but she soon pushed the thought of him away as the garden came into view.

She went over and knelt in front of the wolf lilies, looking at the swirls of color, and cast a spell. It was just a living image spell, but it helped her work through her thoughts. As her eyes glowed bright green, a small green wolfess figure appeared on the wolf lily and to the left of that figure was the red figure of Seian and to the right a blue figure of Guitain. She ran through the scenario of doing what Guitain might suggest she do and watched as the small green figure meekly going into the arms of the red, saying nothing and doing everything that the red asked of her while the blue would wither and die. The red experienced no ill-effects while the green was unhappy. Esarosa blinked and the scenario was gone. She blinked a couple more times and then started a new scenario with fresh eyes. This time, the green approached the red figure and appeared to be explaining everything to him and showing him a scroll. Esarosa figured that one of two things could happen and didn't even bother finishing the run through, blinking to eliminate the figures.

'Well, if I were being honest with myself, I'm damned either way, but there's only one outcome if I do nothing with this information,' she concluded.

"Well, that was interesting to watch. I don't think I've ever seen magic used quite like that," a voice said softly from behind her.

"Hello, Sanxar," she stood and turned to face him.

"I was leaving the Archives to come find you... I-I couldn't find what you asked me for while I was there. I beg your forgiveness and hope that you don't harm me," he said, his voice shaking with fear. His entire body, in fact, was visibly shaking and he wouldn't look her in the eyes.

"That's because I found it myself. I was in the Archives earlier today and found everything I needed."

"B-but I looked everywhere..."

"Well, according to what I've heard, you've been in there much longer than I was AND got there first. I can only assume that you were searching so frantically that you simply weren't paying attention. This leads me to the ultimate conclusion that you failed."

"Please, no! I did try... I really did!"

"Hush... You did fail, though, Sanxar, and I can't ignore that. I had to get it myself. Furthermore, you attacked me." As she said this, her eyes flashed green and Sanxar started to walk to a dark, secluded part of the courtyard against his will while Esarosa walked coolly behind him. His heart began to race as he felt fear and panic wash over him with every step. He knew would never see the sunrise or eat another meal. It wasn't long before they stepped into the shadows together. He struggled against her mind control magic to reach for his knife, but as soon as he managed to get it in his grasp, she had him toss it to the ground. "Now, now.. None of that. That wouldn't be any fun for anyone and it would be far too easy," she said, softly and sadistically.

Her eyes began to glow with what Sanxar could have sworn was bright green flames as his legs began to burn. There was no fire on his legs, but there was visible burning on his flesh. He couldn't scream, the only indication of his pain was the visible pain and horror in his eyes and tears streaming down his face. As he was burning, she raised her hand and made a twisting motion, which caused his body to twist unnaturally, breaking an untold number of bones with every movement of her hand. The burning climbed up from his legs and quickly consumed his entire body. When she was satisfied with his suffering, she clenched her fist and, as quickly as she did so, his body fell to ground, every bone broken, every inch of his flesh burned away, and every organ burst into blood and pulp. The magic she used left no smell, just a pile what was left of Sanxar. She took what was left of him and used just a little more of her power to sink his remains seamlessly into the ground until there was absolutely no trace of him or his demise. She sighed and turned away, leaving the courtyard to get the Prince's dinner. 'That was certainly satisfying,' she thought to herself as she entered the kitchen.

She gathered the tray with Prince Seian's food on it and calmly walked back to his room. She was actually hoping that he would not be too tired from his lessons and training to let her pleasure him tonight. As much as she enjoyed killing Sanxar, she did not want to think about what she had done to him. Like everyone else, she had two sides of herself and she tried to maintain an even balance between them, but sometimes she would do things that made her scared of what she was capable of. She was strong, independent, and her heart was generally in a good place, but sometimes she was downright evil and sadistic. From what she could tell, though, she never hurt others unless there was a good reason to, but she would take it too far and be brutal about it. She did not like that side of herself as much as it would seem, but she felt it was a necessary aspect of her personality. She was not about to change it, despite the occasions that it would bother her. At some point while she was thinking about all of this, she entered Prince Seian's room and relief washed over her when she saw that he was already there waiting for her. "Oh! You're back early, sire. How very nice to see you so soon!" She greeted him with a warm smile and carried the tray over to him. "Would you like to eat your dinner in bed or shall I put it on your table?"

"Set it on the table for right now, Vorel. I would like to speak with you first," he replied softly.

"Of course. What is it that you wish to talk to me about?"

"Well, I finished early and decided to come back to my room to see you, but you weren't here. I understand that I gave you free range of the Palace, though, and I don't expect you to stay in here all the time."

"I'm sorry I wasn't here for you when you arrived. I had gone to the garden in the palace courtyard to look at the wolf lilies."

"Ah, that's right. My father had planted those for me. I felt bad about the fate of the Wolf Kingdom and asked that we do something to honor their fallen since there were so few Wolves left. I wanted there to be something that everyone could see and I wanted it to be something that was special to the Wolves."

"So, that was your idea? I thought that your father had-"

"No. While he felt that the Wolf Kingdom put up an excellent fight, he was not going to memorialize them and he certainly would not have done it in the palace courtyard like I had asked him to. The only reason he did it at all is because he didn't want me to be mad at him for being insensitive. Ever since my mother died, he has been treating me differently. He wants me to be strong and smart and he'll push me to be my very best just like any good father would and he's always been that way. What's different is that when I ask for something, he'll usually see that it gets done exactly like I want it and he'll even seek my opinion on certain matters. I don't quite understand it..."

"Seian... Forgive me for being so blunt, but you don't seem to be as smart as you think you are." At this, he turned at looked at her, stunned that she would speak to him that way. "Let me explain why I say that."

He nodded for her to continue.

"You're all he has left. You're his only child and, with the Dragon Queen gone, you're his entire world. You're also all he has left of her. He may have a few of her things, if he kept anything of hers after she passed, but you carry a part of her inside you, you have some of her physical features, and you probably have certain personality traits or do certain small things that remind him of her everyday."

He looked at her, stunned. He had never even thought of it that way before. "Thank you, Vorel... I doubt I would've realized that," he said softly, fighting back tears. He laughed then, and said, "You're right, though, I'm certainly not as smart as I thought." He kissed her deeply and wrapped his arms around her.

"I want to try something new with you tonight. Get undressed, Vorel."

She did as she was told and took off her dress while Seian took off his clothes. She admired every inch of him, from the tips of his black horns to his strong, muscular legs. His hardened cock reflected perfectly his desires and she was only too happy to oblige him. She got chills down her spine as he stepped toward her, eagerly waiting to find out what he wanted to try. He looped one arm around her waist and lowered her back onto the bed, spreading her legs. He used his free hand to guide his cock inside of her and started to thrust slowly, letting her feel every inch of him as he slid himself deeper with each thrust. "Hold onto me..." he whispered, and she did as he asked, wrapping her arms around his neck as he took his free arm and wrapped it around her on the other side, pulling her close to him. He held on to her tighter and started to beat his wings, lifting them both into the air about a foot or so above the bed. The sensation excited her, causing her hot, wet pussy to pulse around his shaft a little faster and tighter.

He thrusted deep inside of her with each beat of his wings, but he wanted to go faster. He enjoyed the feel of her fur against his scales and her nipples rubbing against his chest. It was taking a lot of his attention to keep them from going to high or too low, but not too much of it to the point that he couldn't give her the attention he felt she deserved. He loved how she felt and pressed his face against the side of her neck. He started to thrust into her faster and harder without thinking, taking them higher inch by inch with each thrust. She moaned softly and whimpered, her excitement building as she rocked her hips to meet his. They held each other tighter, panting. Their tails intertwined. She dug her claws into his back and he gripped her fur, each wanting to melt into the other, until finally they reached the climax together. He filled her with every drop of his seed and felt it gush out of her. He struggled to lower them both gently onto the bed as his body shook from the release, but he managed it. He set her down on his bed and kissed her once more. She was exhausted and was about to pass out. He grabbed a cut of meat from his dinner tray and handed it to her. "Here, eat this first," he said, gently.

She thanked him and ate the meat, passing out soon after. Prince Seian ate the rest of his dinner and laid down next to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Good night, Vorel..."

GoodWolf
GoodWolf
49 Followers