To the Party

Story Info
Oral fun on the drive there.
794 words
4.23
25k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going out to the car, we hold hands as we jog through the drizzling rain. You slide into the seat next to me and lean over to give me a little kiss and start the car. I love watching the lights through the rain on my window and smile as I lean back on the seat listening to the rain hit the roof of the car. I look over at you watching the road and the other idiot drivers, swearing under your breath.

I slide over closer to you and start gently kissing your neck. Moving up along your jaw with tiny kisses, I reach your mouth and just trace the corner of it with my tongue, hoping you can see where you're going. I work my way back down your jaw to your ear. Running my tongue over the edge of your earlobe, closing my teeth gently over it, then a little harder I feel you wince a little bit, saying, "Take it easy, doll." Smiling I suck gently on it, running one hand over your chest, the other hand playing with your hair. I run my tongue back down along under your jaw, kissing your neck again, nibbling gently, and smiling against your skin as my finger gently strokes you behind your ear.

My other hand moves down and unbuttons your pants, pulls down the zipper, pulls your cock out of your boxers. I run my fingers up and down your shaft as my teeth gently bite your earlobe again. Moving again along your jaw I kiss you on the side of your mouth and sink down. I lick my lips and run my closed mouth gently over the head of your cock. I can only see it under the street lights that seem to be flashing on and off above the car as you drive down the road. My tongue slips out of my mouth and I start slowly circling the tip, getting you nice and warm and wet. My head moves down as I lick up and down your shaft, tasting you. All I can think is I love doing this for you.

I open my mouth and let my lips close over the top of your cock and feel the car swerve a little. I stop and look up at you. Smiling a little you run your hand over my hair and down along my face, your fingers soft on my moist lips. I gently suck on one as you whisper, "I'll be more careful, I promise."

Letting your finger slip from my mouth I move down again to your cock. Opening my mouth I take it all the way into my mouth, feeling it slide over my wet tongue, into my hot mouth. Pulling back again, just the head in my mouth, I rub my tongue along the underside. My nails lightly scratch your stomach as I start working your cock, moving my mouth up and down. I can feel the hum of the car as I suck on you. My head pulls back as my hand grabs hold of you, stroking you. Your cock is nice and slick from my mouth and my hand slides easily up and down, holding you nice and firm. I push your shirt up a little and kiss and nibble your stomach, you know I can't help it. My hand moves up and down a little faster as I start swirling my tongue over the head again. I can feel you moving your hips a little bit, pushing up through my hand. I let my mouth and hand start moving together as I hear you moan softly above me.

I feel one of your hands move down over my back and slide inside my jeans and over my black, satin, string bikinis, squeezing my ass. I hope your other hand is on the wheel. I start sucking you nice and hard. My warm wet mouth covering your hard cock, moving up and down with my hand quickly. I feel your hips push up into my mouth as you cum, moaning. I moan as I feel your cum shoot into my mouth, sucking on you harder, trying to pull it all out of you.

Gently I lick the head of your cock, making sure I've gotten every drop and sit up, a smile on my face. Looking up I realize that we're just pulling up to the party. You park the car and I smile as you tuck cock back inside your boxers and your shirt back into your pants and rezip them. I giggle as I step out into the rain, enjoying the feel of it on my hair. Draping your arm over my shoulders, we walk up to the door.