To The Rescue

Story Info
A kinky weekend of fun goes wrong before it begins.
480 words
2.58
18.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethel was driving just a tad over the speed limit as she hurried to her boyfriend Herman's house. She hadn't seen him in over a week now. Naturally, she needed him badly in any case, but last night they had a long instant messaging session. A long, horny instant messaging session, focused around a new Hitachi magic wand, and all the things he was going to do to her with it. Therefore, she needed to get there as soon as possible to spend as much time with him and that magical magic wand.

She was looking forward to Herman's plan. He'd also picked up and run some under the bed restraints, so he could tie her spread eagle to her mattress. Before he did that though, he promised to tie her in a modified shibari harness. Unlike the usual ones, which merely squeezed her breasts and held in her favorite inflatable vibrating butt plug, this one would have a few extra ropes to keep the magic wand in place. And, if all went according to his devious plan, would remain in place for several hours.

She was interrupted from her daydreams by a strange sound; there was a grinding sound coming from her engine; the foretelling sound of horrible car-death. She pulled over to the side of the road, and hoped the problem wasn't too bad. She called AAA in desperation as her "Check Engine" light shone with an ominous, evil glow with malicious abstinence. AAA confirmed her worst fears: her transmission was most likely shot, the car was not safe to drive, and she was stranded an hour away from her boyfriend.

Crying, she made a second call to Herman. After explaining everything, Herman calmed her down and promised to come pick her up. At least the weekend wouldn't be a total waste, but still, she felt horrible. They didn't have much time together this weekend, and this was going to deeply cut into that precious time together. She got back in her car, and sat despairingly pondering what to do.

Herman arrived just as AAA was finishing hooking up her car, and she threw her arms around him as soon as he was in range. "I'm sorry you had to come out here," she apologized. "We're wasting so much time because of this."

"It's all right, its no big deal," Herman responded. "These things happen, its ok." Their embrace over, Herman walked Ethel back to his car. "Although, I really don't know what you're talking about. It's still only been an hour, we haven't lost any time."

Ethel opened her door, a bit perplexed. "Huh?"

"It's pretty simple, really. It's an hour drive back to my place, and I just so happen to have the magic wand with me, along with a car outlet adapter. We're definitely going to make the most of the time we got."