To The Victor Goes The Spoils

Story Info
She must choose between two volatile lovers.
1.7k words
2.9
13.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers

Our visit to Rio started with the drudgery of location scouting for a low-budget film shoot. But after a few weeks of dealing with production schedules and flaky extras, a day off for sun, wind, sand and bare skin was too tempting. I had worked as Brad and Adam assistant for ten years, helping them run for their small production company. By the end of our evening meal on the hotel patio, some of us had imbibed a few too many margaritas, while others had engaged in too much flirting. Every time I looked over at Brad and Adam, they were conversing intensely and then even more intensely as Brad downed more drinks. I was having such a good time with some people visiting from Switzerland that I let it go. Stay out of it, I reasoned, "What am I married to either of em?"

I went off with the Swiss tourists for a boat ride, and it was dark when we returned . Exhausted, they were at least 20 years older than I was, they headed straight back to the hotel. I said good-bye and opted to stroll along the beach for awhile.

A slight mist hovered over the beach vaporous clouds shielded the moon like silken spiderwebs. The surf was unusually heavy, and every time a wave rolled onto shore, it sounded like a train barreling toward the beach. After a few minutes, the waves died down and I heard loud, combative male voices growing closer as I walked. It was hard to distinguish in the darkness, but I became aware of two figures underneath the surrealistically full moon, pointing and shoving each other. I couldn't understand what they were saying, or even what language they spoke. Panic struck me like a shot through my veins. What if they were druglords having some kind of argument? And here I was, the innocent caught in the crossfire.

Oh, if only I had been so lucky.

"Fuck!! What the hell are you doing here!" Adam stared at me, his face bronzed from a week in the sun, his voice gruff and commanding, his t-shirt spotted with blood.

"Adam, where did this this come from," I reached up to touch the spot of blood on his shirt when Brad walked up from behind him. Blood dripped from Brad's patrician nose, not a lot but just enough to be scary.

"Ramona, go back to the hotel. "He whispered gently. "This is something we need to settle ourselves. It doesn't concern you."

"If two of my best friends are beating the shit out of each other, I'd say that concerns me." Two men whom I loved dearly yelling at each other. One ex-lover and one friend I had flirted with on occasion. They were business partners and were always at odds about something or other, but their yelling now chilled me to the bone. I ran barefoot and half-clothed up to them.

"You and your fuckin' new age bullshit – do you know how much money that's lost us?"

"Well, at least I'm not living in the past. At least I don't waste all my time chasing after skanky strippers."

"Oh, yeah, at least I get some - you're stuck in a loveless marriage with a bitch...guess you had a chance with a good woman and you fucked that up, huh?" Adam, the merciless bastard winked at me. How could he cut down his friend like that – that was all I could think. It didn't matter that he was complementing and flirting with me while he insulted his friend. It wasn't a turn-on for me.

"Bastard. That does it. I'm getting the fuck out of here. I don't have time to deal with your bullshit anymore." Brad reeled off and punched Adam, hitting his jaw so hard I expected to see teeth spill onto the sand. But Adam was a plucky bastard, and he reacted quickly. I intervened, forcing myself between them before Adam could retaliate.

"Brad, come back Brad," my throat was raw from screaming, Brad stalked off, I wondered how he could move so fast through the sand in his bare feet. Every time I tried to stand and go after him, I fell down. Once twice three times. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be comical. I tried to get up again. I felt Adam's strong arms around my waist. "Sssh, shh, luv," He gathered me in his arms and lifted me up. Despite my attempts to hit him, he clutched me to his chest. "I'm taking you back to the hotel. Look at you...you're a mess." Christ you're more upset than we were. Crazy bitch..

"Fuck you," I beat on his chest where his shirt was torn and bloody. A spot of blood trailed down his cheek where Brad had punched him. I touched it and he winced. I looked in his eyes, dark and wild his golden blond hair disheveled like the conquering monster. he carried me across the beach with the moonlight as a guide.

The desk clerk barely looked up from her computer as Adam carried me into the lobby of the swanky hotel. No doubt she'd seen much worse than us; a few rock bands had passed through the hotel a week before for a big music festival.

"You gonna carry me across the threshold," I giggled, inundated by the testosterone he emitted, from the ripple of his muscular arms to the heavy, sweet breath in my ear.

Adam. I had looked straight at him and hadn't actually seen him for years –he just became a drinking buddy, played pool with me and told me about his soccer team. I assumed after such camaraderie that he could never see me as a sex object, like all his adoring throng of girlie-girls.

He unlocked his hotel room door.. "I'm paid up for the next week - might as well take advantage of it" He closed the door, shoved me up against it and kissed me hard, hard like being fucked years of pent-up lust swelling back to haunt me. He tugged at my lips with his teeth.

"That's enough, vampire boy..." I pushed him onto his unmade bed. he laughed. Falling onto the mattress I watched his taut stomach weave in and out as he laughed. Fuck me with your cock first... not with your mouth.." I jumped on the bed, and rubbed his cock through his jeans.

"You better put the do not disturb sign on the door because we're gonna be in this bed awhile... It took every last bit of sanity I had left to pluck the little sign from the nightstand and stick it on the doorknob.

When I knelt between his legs, he had unbuttoned his jeans -his cock had strained so hard, they had magically unzipped a few centimeters. He's just dying to get out baby...you do the honors..." As much as I wanted to pay full homage to the cock I had fantasized about for years, I couldn't take my eyes off his face. I peeled his jeans off as though they were coated with poison. Possessed by a dangerously sweet lust, I slid my finger up to his lip. I had no idea what I would do next. Nothing was left of me but nerves and flesh.

Adam sucked my finger, smacking his lips around it, staring at me as I stared back at him. He took it slowly out of his mouth. "Suck my cock," he pushed my head between his legs. Adam had always been a man of action. I did as I was told .

I took him in my mouth, overtaken with desire that bordered on rage. After all the years that I'd watched him disappear into backrooms with every Lolita and underdressed hussy that batted her eyelashes at his hunky frame; after dozens of times procuring his women for him as a favor; of lying to one girlfriend when he was out fucking another, I finally had my chance to prove that he had wasted his time – and his semen- on all those inferior women.

He moaned, laughed and thrashed back and forth like a wild animal. How the hell could he have beaten his best friend to a pulp, seduced and conquered his ex, and still maintain that insolent energy? But then he had always been the hyperactive one. Such sweet relief when his cum showered my tits. I aimed his cock at them, knowing from many late night conversations that he loved watching his cum shoot over his lovers' breasts.

I rubbed his cum into my skin. He smiled the darling smile and kissed me so long and so hard, a thief stealing my breath, my essence. We fell asleep in each others arms, and he quietly, reverently breathed my name "Ramona" before drifting off with a grin like the cat that ate the canary. I dozed off and was awakened by Adams tongue caressing my pussy. I played with his hair though a little brittle with remnants from the saltwater and a day at the beach that made it fun. I fascinated by it, like a nymph at the shore, I felt playful ,drunk on his horny charm.

Adam was not in bed when I woke up. There was a knock at the door. I expected to heard maid Mumbling in Portugese, but instead I got "Ramona, are you ready to go? In English." At first I thought it was Adam, but when I opened the door, Brad was standing there. "I suppose he's in there too...

"Well, he was..." I said sheepishly.

"It's not your fault. He's always wanted to fuck you, and you're weak anyhow." Another time and place, I would have reeled off and punched him, but enough of that had transpired earlier in the evening. Beside, Adam had fucked me into a happy stupor. Even Brad's didactic comments couldn't faze me.

"He's not in here. Maybe he went downstairs to get something to eat." I said. Brad and I walked to the elevator. "Are you leaving with me or not – the limo will be here any minute. " I sighed.."Brad, I need to talk to him first.." Unconvinced, Brad walked to the front desk. "I'll tell them to send someone up for your bags." Instinctively, I walked to the bar when I heard a loud, high-pitched giggle from the lone cocktail waitress on duty. " Adam was behind her, pinching her bottom with one hand while sipping a drink with the other.

I had no time to feel betrayed. I smiled, forcing back tears, and drank in Adam's wild—hued hair one last time. Through the tinted window behind him, I saw the limo pull up outside.

Sunqueen
Sunqueen
4 Followers