To Their Weekend

Story Info
A married couple has the whole weekend to themselves.
4.5k words
4.18
27.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prnzssqt
prnzssqt
18 Followers

Black Friday is by far the worst time to actually venture out and shop -- crazy. A few of her favorite stores are having a sale. Go figure. Tonya braves the morning, the rude people and their eccentricities just so she could take advantage of this 'stretch the American dollar day'. She just hopes her husband Ryan, their daughters' and his sons love their Christmas presents.

Tonya walks into their home, shopping bags in one hand, balancing her big gulp in the other. She drops the shopping bags on the floor and purse on the chair by the front door and bends down to remove her heels. 'Dr. Scholls, a working woman's best friend.' She thought to herself.

Tonya stands in the foyer, filled with a warm, joyful feeling as she says hello to their home. They were new homeowners; with Ryan, two grown sons spending the weekends, and their three girls, a two-bedroom apartment was not much room and left very little for privacy. Ryan owns an auto body shop; with shops both in Las Vegas and California. She is the assistant to the CEO of a well know internet security company so they were able to work something out. With the need for more space they made the decision to not renew their apartment lease and went house hunting.

She remembers the day after finding and meeting their realtor. The realty office was quiet when they walked in that day and it wasn't because they're an interracial couple but because of Ryan. The women of the office kept fidgeting with their jewelry, or clearing throats, giggling and blushing every time Ryan would ask a question. Tonya teased Ryan over his rugged good looks, he did not have to try hard really, always well dress, well spoken, his dark brown hair always in place even messy it was nice. Chisel jaw line. Clean shaven or five o clock shadow it never matter, it works well with all that sex appeal. His hazel eyes are her favorite; depending on shirt he wore the color intensifies to a bright blue sometimes even green. It was no surprise to Tonya the charm he never knew he had were working on the ladies at the office.

They gave their realtor the specifics of the kind of home they wanted and she miraculously pulled through for them after six months of careful looking. It was the last house in a cul de sac, in a quiet neighborhood, which had a skateboard and water park, fairly close to both of their children's schools, and far from his ex-wife's house, just the way she likes it. She wasn't much of a pro on architectural design, but it's a typical four bedroom/two baths Las Vegas house; very contemporary with an open floor plan, hardwood floors from the entryway leading to carpet in the family room, and then hardwood floors throughout the living and dining area and tile in the upgrade kitchen. The house came with a huge master bedroom and a closet any woman would love. The cost itself was a bit pricey, however, but Tonya was the queen of deals and could tell that the owner was desperate to get out, and managed to get it lower with escrow being easy and painless.

With heels and drink in hand Tonya makes her way to the kitchen. For some reason everyone congregates to the kitchen and she's surprised to find the place empty and quiet. She takes a sip from her cup and places it on the spotless counter top next to the open note she left her husband that morning and calls out to him. Aside from the empty Monster can in the sink, the kitchen was spotless.

'Ryan cleaned up! What a wonderful surprise.' Tonya thought with a smile. She did tell him that she would clean once she returns from the store. Ryan doesn't do the cleaning much, he's rather hire someone first. Tonya doesn't mind it at all, as it was very therapeutic for her it calm her down especially the laundry, folding the clothes and see the pile neatly organize however putting the clothes away, Ryan takes care of that.

Last night dinner was delicious. It was their first official Thanksgiving meal together and it made them truly appreciate the word family, sitting around the table with their daughters, her parents and their dearest and closes friends. Last night made her appreciate the company. The previous year they had decided not to cook and instead spent the weekend at a hotel by the lake and the year before that was spent apart. That was a hard time for them; she was pregnant again, with unplanned baby girl number three. Tonya had even went so far as accusing Ryan in sabotaging her birth control pills, he denies it but at the time with her hormones so high he could say and do all the right things and it was never enough or it was a lie. Also his ex wife tried to form a wedge between them, once calling to tell him that she was getting her 'hood' pierce, something she should be telling her boyfriend and not with Ryan. Those contribute and put a wedge in their marriage but alas they were to work past it and now stronger than ever.

She walks past the boys' rooms as they were out of town spending Thanksgiving with their mom and her family in Michigan and past the caddy corner to the girls' room. The door is open but they're not in their room. Tonya calls out to Ryan again with no answer. As she enters the bedroom she shares with her husband she glances over to Ryan's side of the dresser and notices both his phone and wallet are missing. She pulls out her phone and quickly keys in her unlocking code and notices several text messages and two missed calls. Her cell goes off in her hand; the familiar melody from Christina Aguilera 'Oh Mother'-- she lets the call go to voicemail and quickly scrolls through her text messages from Ryan, her cell goes off again and Tonya knew if she ignores it her mother will just call her again, so she slides the accept button and places the phone to her ear.

"Hi mom." Tonya sings cheerfully into the phone.

"Hi Tonya. How's shopping going for you?"

"Great, and crazy, and no I am done. I just walked in looking for the cherubs and Ry."

"I can imagine. Well Ryan was here a little while ago. Listen, can you let him know that he forgot to pack the girls pajamas so I had your father run out for some?"

She removes the cell from her ear and presses the speaker button, "Mom I have you on speaker so I can get out of these clothes."

"No, that's okay. I just wanted to let you know that the girls are here. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

"Love you too mom, bye."

Dropping the phone on the bed the mirror catches Tonya attention and stands back to eye herself. Her brown skin is aglow and she smiles back at herself. Tonya is no skinny bitch. .She has nothing against skinny bitches. As a matter of fact her sisters are both skinny, Tonya is a thick chick, and like a thick chick they too have insecurities but no insecurities for Tonya. Well not today, she felt insatiable, tantalizing and loved. Tonya enjoys working out with Ryan but not to the point she lost all her curves. Call her lush, thick, or fat, that is her and she has no problem showing it off.

Like today she'd kept her jewelry minimal: earrings, bracelet, and wedding ring, hair in a wavy shoulder length cut and her green and black top was fitted and cut low exposing very ample and full cleavage stopping at her waist. Her jeans hug the right places, curvy waist, round ass.

She gives her breasts in her fitted top a squeeze and looks at them in amazement and awe. Three children did ruin them, but after she got them done the end result was damn near perfection and she was happy. She could go out with or without a bra and they would still be pert and round with nipples usually on alert.

Working her breasts she gives both nipples a gentle pinch and they stiffen. Sliding her hands all over her body she blows herself a kiss and then slowly removes her fitted top and welcomes the sight of her heavy breast in a very pink and lacy bra that she reaches around and unhooks. She removes the straps from her shoulders and with care lets it drop to the floor. Her breast bounce freely from the constraints and Tonya moans.

Through the mirror she watches her hands as they caress her top portion of her very soft and supple skin. She gently massages her neck and shoulders as her head rolls and another moan escapes her lips. She then moves her hands back to her sides and then her stomach and back up again stopping at the part that need her attention with just her fingertips she gently touch and massage her breast. She fondles them again watching as her nipples grow taut. They were begging to be played, sucked. Tonya bit her bottom lip while she watch herself play with her breasts in the mirror. With legs apart she watches as he fingers trail it way to her vagina and pass her middle finger over the hood of her clit.

She thinks about her husband Ryan, his lips his mouth kissing all her body. She dips her finger inside and could feel how wet she was, in and out her finger went using her juices to massage the hood of her clit. She removes her finger and makes her way to their bed, lying back and her knees bent and spread apart she place her finger inside of her again, using her other hand to fondle her breasts tugging at her nipples, moaning loudly all the while thinking of her husband going down on her in an open field on a bed of grass.

She move her finger inside her wet pussy back and forth, pulling it out and smear her wet finger around her clit, rubbing and petting her clit slowly. She was close and she quickens the pace of her finger on her clit and around her labia. Her orgasm happens so quickly, it even surprises her as she succumbs to the pleasure Tonya moaning loudly.

She slowly came back from her climactic high and sighs softly. Removing her finger from between her legs, she gets up from their bed and slips on a brightly colored maxi dress and makes her way back to the living room.

The front door opens and closes. Ryan is home.

Tonya saunters up to him and plants a lingering kiss on his lip, as her fingers glide up his back, "Hey Babe, thanks for cleaning the kitchen, you know I was going to do it the minute I got home."

Tonya steps back and watches him remove his Nikes, he has on a U of M baseball cap, a brown t-shirt and jeans. Casual wear and she knew he got those "oh he is yummy" stares. Neither shirt nor pants were baggy. There was just enough room to show a fit and well taken care of frame. Ryan takes off his cap and places it on top of her shopping bags. Although cut really low his hair is sticking up in a few places but Tonya doesn't bother to fix it since he looks even sexier that way.

Ryan shrugged, "The girls helped too. By the time we were done your mom called about having some time with the grandbabies. I DID NOT refuse but Christ, driving there alone was a battle Tonya; it was a fucking nightmare, crazy. I must have censored myself several times on our way to your parents' house."

She nods her head in agreement, "Yeah, I know, it is bad out there."

Ryan had a small silver and brown bag in his hand to which Tonya notices she reaches for it but Ryan pulls it back from her and shakes his head.

"Nothing can ever get past you?" Ryan laughs as he shifts the bag to his other hand.

Tonya reaches for the bag again, "Is it my Christmas present?"

Ryan at first ignores her question, "I am so glad to be home where it's quiet and I can finally relax." Ryan says as he stares into her beautiful brown eyes with his hazel eyes. Tonya follows Ryan to the kitchen and watches him remove a bottle of water from the fridge opens it and takes a drink from it.

While she watches him, he watches her. Ryan wonders if the little bag would make it to Christmas and laughs as he moves the bag away from her reach again as he takes another drink from his bottle.

Ryan raises the small bag over his head, "I can say yes, it's your Christmas present and then you'll want a hint and I'll give you the hint and you'll get it wrong and then you'll want another hint." "That is very true but you can't say no to me." Tonya reaches for the bag again only to be block once again by Ryan.

In this position, with her hands both above her head trying to reach for the bag, Ryan caught an eyeful of her cleavage, he then notice the outfit she had on, a bright pink and red dress, it had no straps. It appears loose and free flowing and yet it cling to Tonya and enhance all the parts he love, which was everything. Ryan reach out and caress her bare shoulders and stops where the dress began, just slightly about her cleavage.

"Is that dress new?"

Taking a step back Tonya eyes gleam as she does a half turn for him, "No, it's not new, just something I slip on, do you like it?" She asks as she does another turn.

He place the small bag on the counter and reach out to her, she takes his hand and allow him to pull her back to him Tonya chuckle and wrap her arms around him waist.

"It's a very nice dress. Leave very little for the imagination."

"And I wonder what your imagination is thinking right now."

Tonya did not have to wait long, Ryan leans forward and gently kiss her lips.

How can you tell if he loves you so, it's in his kiss yes, Tonya thinks of this very song every time Ryankisses her, which is often, and it always feels like she's being kissed for the first time. Very soft and gentle at first but then comes the hunger, the urgency, and her knees get weak. She feels him getting hard across her stomach as he pull her tightly to him and the silver and brown bag quickly forgotten.

"I missed you this morning." He says as he leads her towards the couch.

Tonya raises her brow and smile mischievously, "Oh I doubt that -- well, not as much as I missed you." She then lifts the fingers she had used early to please herself with and lets them come to rest under his nose. She watches as the expression on his face changes first confusion, then to surprise, and then lust.

Maintaining eye contact with him Tonya smirk while she pull her dress down, lets it slip past her waist down her legs and slowly stepping out from it and then she sit comfortably on the couch, she spreads her legs, exposing her clean shaven snatch, placing both hands over her labia she spreads them apart so he can see how wet she is again.

Ryan watches, his cock growing. , "Oh, you dirty girl with no panties on."

Tonya watches in anticipation as Ryan kneels before her, "Isn't it great the girls are at their grandparents for the weekend -- no distraction, just you and me."

Ryan began to caress her thighs watching her, waiting for her to ask, to beg for him to eat it. She bites her bottom lip and squeals as he reaches for her breast begging to be touched and touched they were, first with a gentle caress and then teased He gently rubs them then pinch each nipple.

She moans loudly, "Oh yes, harder."

She leans back on the couch with her eyes closed and relishes the moment of ecstasy as Ryan squeezes each nipple between his fingers, twisting them, then out of pure joy as his warm mouth gives them new life and a rush throughout her body. Ryan wraps one arm around her, holding her still since she was reeling like a cat in heat, and for not one second did he break the connection between his mouth and her breasts. Ryan looked up at her with all this sexual greed. Tonya leaned forward and kissed him, speaking into his mouth through their ravenous lips, she tells him to touch her.

The moment his fingers touched her clit she cries out in pleasure, Ryan rubs each side with a playful touch. Teasing the entry of her wet snatch with his finger, he slowly enters her, just enough to tease her, give just a taste then pulls out. At this point Tonya is wild with lust, a pool of sweat trickles down her breasts and she pants hungrily. Ryan wants her to beg for it and god damn she did. She begs him to stop fucking teasing her.

He smiles as he thrusts three fingers in. She wraps her legs around Ryan she fucks his fingers. She knows what he was aiming for and she doesn't stop him. She holds on to him and moans into his neck. She bites down on his neck, tasting a bit of him and his cologne.

She begs him to go deeper and harder and Ryan obliges her request. She stares into his hazel eyes and then leans forward to kiss him longingly and passionately until they break the kiss and their foreheads touch. His fingers work the walls of her snatch, in and out as it matches the movement of her hips. His fingers are wet with her juices, the sound sloppy as her hips move back and forth as she grunts and moan to his strokes. Her legs wrap even tighter around him as she locks the walls of her pussy even tighter on his fingers.

Like a dirty talking life coach Ryan encourages her to cum as his finger stroke the walls of her pussy. Tonya felt the first wave of her orgasm as her walls clench on his fingers. She bucks her hips and squirts, followed by the second and she gushes. Tonya moans the word fuck over and over as that wave takes control of her. Ryan pulls his fingers out and slowly sucks the juices off one finger at a time. Breathing heavily and deeply Tonya watches him with a relaxed smile on her face and he leans forward for another kiss. Tonya removes her legs from around his waist and leans comfortably into the couch; her legs still open, her pussy swollen and glistening. With eyes closed and a silly smile on her face Ryan sits back on the floor and watches his wife lovingly.

Ryan remembered the first time he found her G-spot; not by accident but on purpose and with determination. They were in bed, she was reading, and he was looking at some papers for work when she burst out laughing. He had then asked her what was so funny and she read a line from the book she had between her legs, it was the heroine making a mess when her lover found her g-spot. Ryan was confused. He didn't find it funny and Tonya explained, going into great detail on what the G-spot was a myth.

They had a heavy debate, and Ryan pulled the laptop out for further research. He believes its real so he and Tonya wager a bet that he couldn't find it, which he gladly accepted. Propping a few pillows behind her Ryan got comfortable between his wife's legs and pulls her panties down. He sniffs the garment and then discards it to the floor before he lifts her knees up. He didn't have to do much as she was excited and ready for him. He spread her knees out exposing all of her and began to fondle her clit, playing with her just the way she likes it, first with the folds of her labia and just enough of a tease to get her juices going before placing his mouth over her. He loves the way she tastes. Sensing she's about to come Ryan stops and gets the loudest groan of protest from his wife.

"Remember this is about your g-stop baby," he smiles as he remembers saying this to her.

He isn't sure what he's doing as he gets comfortable between her legs and places one finger in, his focus and attention on this 'elusive bump.' Working her pussy to insert two, then three fingers her moans were louder and her breathing deep. He moves his fingers, stroking her spot, and he dips his head and slowly licks her folds and suckle on her clit.

The pleasure was getting intense for Tonya so she tries to crawl away from whatever it was he was doing inside of her, it was amazing and intense she could feel something deep from within. By doing this, distracting Ryan briefly, but he wraps his arm around her and locks her in place. Reaching further into the folds of heaven, something happens. They both say shit at the same time when her pussy forms a suction around his fingers as her legs began to shake and he felt 'it.' Tonya arches her back and moans loudly. First it was a dribble but Ryan kept going. He knew there would be more and he was right. She came as though a dam broke, a river, it was all over is fingers. He pulls out and Tonya keeps gushing. She tries to close her legs but Ryan kept them open as he watches in awe. When it's over he releases her legs. Tonya breathes deeply, lying there in the soaked side of the bed, spent she looks at Ryan, 'Well fuck...' Not very romantic but perfect and he laughs.

prnzssqt
prnzssqt
18 Followers
12