To What Degree

Story Info
Julie goes to live with the Dean.
3.8k words
4.35
35k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at my desk in the Dean's office where I work, staring out the window on a bright, sunny summer day, minding my own business. My body's in this room, but my mind is a thousand miles away.

"Julie."

"What!?!" I jumped.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

"Oh, Dean, that's all right. I just can't seem to keep my mind on my work today."

"Well, that's apparent. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

I'm not really trying to be secretive, but the problem that's been on my mind I can't talk about to anybody.

I'm starting my last year in college. I'm 22, and for all intents and purposes, an adult. Only I sure as heck don't feel like an adult.

My parents split up several years ago, my brother moved out west, and just when I was getting used to the feeling I've been abandoned and living in the house by myself, my Dad moved back home. I have nothing against my Dad, mind you, but I just feel uncomfortable living with him. Then I end up being ashamed of myself for feeling like that. I mean, you're supposed to honor your parents, right? So, am I so guilty at not liking my father?

Oh, I like him and love him and all of that. But when I was growing up, he was Never around. And now that I'm an adult and there's no more responsibility like caring for a little kid, he's all of a sudden back in my life and trying to be my long lost best friend.

It's not working. Only I don't know what to do about it or who to turn to. I know everyone on this campus, including the guidance counselors, and they know me. Well, they think they do. But I still don't know whom to turn to with this problem.

"What?" Dean was talking to me again.

"Your mind isn't even here, you could take the rest of the day off if you need to do something."

"Oh, Mr. Martin, there's nothing I can do." And I abruptly burst into tears. Didn't want to, but just couldn't help it. And what does any self-respecting grown man do when a woman bursts into tears in his presence? He acts like he's there for you. And going to make everything all better. Shit. Yeah. Like he could.

"Julie, let's go for a drive."

Yeah, sure, that's going to help. Take a drive down a road where you feel like you can escape for a little while. Cry your eyes out, and then when you feel like a piece of crap, you can come back home to the same problems. That never solves anything. But, of course, I was no longer thinking straight or making coherent sentences so I said, "Ok."

So we drove for awhile. He stopped and bought some beer. "You drink beer, don't you?" I wanted to laugh. I'm in college. That's the fuel college runs on, right? Only I can't be sarcastic to the Dean. I mean, I'm falling apart inside, but I still gotta be respectful.

We drove for awhile and then he pulled into a nice little rest stop off the side of the road where there's a toilet, a picnic table and a bunch of trees and grass. He offered me a beer, and we're sitting at the picnic table, only, well, ok, he's sitting at the picnic table, I'm just holding a beer and walking around. You know like someone who's pacing up and down the floor. Only we're on the edge of a woods.

I finally stopped at the picnic table. The tears were subsiding. He was waiting patiently. This kind of surprised me, I never figured him for a patient man. It was obvious he wasn't going to speak until I did, but I got to a point where I could talk.

"My dad moved back home."

He was quietly looking at me. Waiting for the rest. I know he knows all about me, so what is he waiting to hear?

"I'm not done with school yet. I have no job. I have no family left. He all of a sudden wants to be my 'ever-loving-daddy' and I can't buy it."

He's still looking at me. "You have a job."

Ok, here's a smart guy stating the obvious. "Well, yeah, I know. I work for You. But I mean a Real job where I can support myself and move whenever I feel like it when I find someplace I'd rather be."

All right, I've quit crying and I'm still not making sense. "You can move in with me if it means that much to you. I have a big house, and plenty of room, and I'm a decent human being. You can have your own room, the run of the house, and no one will bother you."

"You also have a wife."

"Well, yeah, but you're a decent human being. Shirley's never met you, but I know she'll like you. We never had a daughter, or son either for that matter, but she's a nice person. You can finish out your schooling, and stay with us for a year, and when you graduate, you can figure out what to do with your life."

Well, this all sounds too good to be true, and I've got a million questions running through my brain, but what choices do I have? He's giving me a great offer. Or I can go home and worry about how my Dad is going to want me to spend the evening. And night. I mean, I don't want to be homeless, but I don't want to go back there, either.

"If you're sure your wife won't care. I'd love to." He smiled and it wasn't a fake smile, either, but a genuine one that was meant to assure me I have nothing to worry about. Except what if she Doesn't like me? Or even the Idea of me?

I don't really remember much about the rest of the day. We drove to my house, which I knew if we got there before 7; Dad wouldn't be home yet anyway. I threw a bunch of clothes and things into bags, and we drove to Dean Martin's house. He told me to call him David, but it just didn't seem right. Ok, maybe I'm not as much of an adult as I'd like to think I am.

His wife wasn't home either. This seemed like too good to be true to me. The two people I didn't want to confront today, for some great good fortune, I don't encounter. Wow! He showed me the guestroom, which was more like a suite; a sitting room connected to a small bedroom with a bath. I was pleasantly surprised at how much space he was telling me was mine.

I left my bags there, and we went back downstairs to the kitchen. He miraculously came up with something to eat. After we ate, I asked if he'd excuse me to take a shower and be alone for awhile. I still felt so worn out by the pressure I'd been under the last few weeks and the release of it all just a few hours ago, I just was exhausted, so lay across the bed in my robe and slept.

In the morning, I still had my short robe on. I went to the bathroom, tied the tie around my waist in a knot and went to the kitchen. No one was there yet, so I looked around, found a cup and poured myself some coffee. Just as I was going to sit at the kitchen table, a woman walked in. I smiled and said, "You must be Mrs. Martin. Thank you for your hospitality."

She gave me a crooked smile and said, "David said you needed a place to stay." She didn't shake my hand or anything, but turned and said, "So you work for my husband, do you?"

"Yes, ma'am." We sat at the table; talked about the weather, and the college. Before I was really aware of it, she had been stroking my arm for some time. I didn't want to blatantly pull away, didn't know what to say about it, so she was stroking my arm, and then the back of my hand. She was saying, "Yes, I'm sure you're going to like it here. And I'm sure you'll be a lovely addition to our household."

She was looking into my eyes with a look that made me feel funny, though not unpleasant. I've never been alone with a woman who looked at me like this.

"So, how many times have you had sex with my husband?"

"Just once."

"Just once? Is that supposed to make it excusable?"

"No, ma'am."

She turned to face me, and I stood to get more coffee, only she stood right with me, and took the cup from my hand, setting it on the counter. "Lean against the table for a moment." I backed up to the table.

"That's a girl. Now, just ease up and sit on the edge for a few minutes." I wasn't quite sure where this was leading, but found myself sitting on the edge of the table. She firmly pushed my short robe up my thigh and separated my knees.

"That's it, spread those legs as far apart as you can, sweetie." I did so, only because I didn't know what else to do. She was sitting right in front of me, and I had to lean back on my hands just to keep from falling backward.

Oh! She was playing around on my pussy lips; her fingers and palms working around and around on my pussy, "Such a sweet, tender girl. Only made love to my husband once, huh? I find that hard to believe." Then before I knew it, her head disappeared between my legs and she was licking me!

I've heard about this before, of course, but it's the first time anything like this has ever happened to me. She kept licking me and stroking me with her fingers, her tongue was darting in and out of my pussy. I heard a sound and looked up. Dean Martin stood there just looking at us.

"Oh, I see you two have met and are getting along famously. I knew you would." I would've sat up, but she firmly held my legs apart. "Julie, I knew you would enjoy meeting my wife. And I know she is having a good first impression."

I couldn't believe he was leaning against the counter, holding a cup of coffee and just watching his wife eat my pussy! I swear it was like being in the twilight zone or something, only the funny part is it all felt perfectly natural! Like I was supposed to be here. Oh, and this felt nice. Soon I was coming, and in back of my mind I was ashamed I'm going to come in her face, but she was sucking on my clit, so I guess she was going to take all of it in her mouth. I soon had my release, and she did take it all in.

"What a delicious little morsel you've brought me," she looked over at her husband. "Thank you."

"I knew you would like her." She gently patted my pussy, and helped me scoot off the table and sit in a chair as Dean handed me a cup of coffee. My mind was still reeling at what had just occurred, but they acted like it was normal, everyday morning activity.

"I think we'll all get along quite well together, don't you think?" She was patting my hand again and I just said, "Yes, ma'am." Because I didn't know what else to say.

Dean was asking his wife if she had any plans today and she did, so he looked at me and said, "Well, Julie, get dressed, you can come to the office with me." This seemed a little strange at first, but I was still rather grateful they took me in.

In the car on the way over, Dean explained that I would no longer have to attend but a minimum of classes. He can see to it that I receive full credit for the psychology I learn from him. Our college is taking part in a pilot program involving alternative learning methods. Among these, real life learning experiences that will count toward the completion of my education. This sounds unreal to explain to you, but at the time it was perfectly plausible to me. I heard myself agreeing to be tutored at home and obtaining the credit I need toward my degree.

The day went fairly smoothly. A lot of typing today and I am an excellent typist. At the end of the day after the others had gone home, Dean called me into his office where he said we could gather what we need to go home. Once I got into his office, and he closed the door, however, he took me in his arms and gave me some delicious kisses. Soon his hand was going up my inner thigh under my skirt, which rose higher with the movement of his hand.

Then I was bending over across his desk and he was pulling my panties down to my ankles. The next thing I knew, I felt his big hard cock sliding up into my pussy. Well, this felt wonderful and I was thoroughly enjoying this. I was creaming all over the place, down my leg and he had barely withdrawn before coming. He was coming on the crack of my bottom and using his fingers to run our juices in my butt hole.

"Oh, Dean, I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"Nonsense. Of course you are. We have plenty of lubrication, you'll be fine." His fingers were working in and out of that hole and before I knew it, his big cock was shoving into me. He was trying to be gentle, I think. But as the head went in a ways, he stopped for a short time. "Relax, Julie, I want you to come to like this. Once you relax, it'll be a lot easier." Well I hardly believed him, but took a few deep breaths and made myself relax. Ok, it wasn't too bad. I wanted to please him.

His cock was shoving into me further and further. Then he paused for a moment, pulling it back out and then shoved it in again. He was doing this more and more quickly. I have to admit it felt a lot better the more he did this. Just as I was beginning to really enjoy this, it seemed to be getting bigger and then this incredible warmth filled my bottom."OH!"

"You like that, huh? I knew you would."

"Yes, it feels warm.... And full." He withdrew from me, turned me around and said, "You'd better fix your clothes. We need to head home."

"Yes, sir." He had stuff to take home and finish up that evening, but I didn't.

Later, we sat around the supper table, and I swear, I couldn't believe my ears. I was calmly eating roast beef while Dean and Shirley were discussing the "ass fucking" that had occurred in his office. I could hardly take a bite but they both looked at me and smiled as if to reassure me this is a suitable topic of conversation.

Dean was describing the whole incident in great detail and Shirley was nodding, enrapt in his words. As the meal finished, she said, "Why don't you do the dishes, darling. While I have a word with Julie."

She and I retired to the bathroom. "So it seems that David's initiated you today. Now we need to get you cleaned out." I wasn't too sure what she meant, but she told me to undress while she took a douche bag and filled it with water. She told me to bend over the edge of the bathtub. A tube on the end of a hose was in her hand while her other hand held my back. Before I knew what was happening, this tube was going up inside my butthole and suddenly warm water was filling the very hole that Dean had shot into only a few hours ago.

Oh, I had to go to the bathroom!!! And after that, she put away that apparatus and ran a bubble bath for me. "There you go, dear. Soak in there for a while and relax." Oh, yes, this felt lovely. And I really did relax and start to think now I'm clean inside and out. It made me smile.

I realized that what I'm getting into with the Martins I should be protesting, but I actually felt so loved and wanted here. They do make me feel comfortable with my sexuality. I mean, I've had sex with both Dean and his wife; they actually made me feel like part of their family.

Later, we were in the living room; Dean was watching TV, while Shirley sat next to me on the couch. She had pushed my robe upward to expose my thighs, and as she was reading, her fingers were just playing inside and around the lips of my pussy. This was really nice, and I was becoming very wet and creamy.

"Have you ever had a really good spanking, dear?"

"I've never had any kind of a spanking, why?"

"I was just thinking that's what you need this evening, and I'm sure David would be happy to administer one." I was searching around my mind wondering what led to this? Then she continued, "You know, I don't mind you fucking my husband during the day at his office, but I really do think maybe you should be held accountable for fucking him behind my back."

I wanted to protest that so far, fucking her husband has been all his idea. Well, ok, I've got to be honest. I enjoy it, and am always rather grateful when I get him all to myself, you know, when she's not around. So, I guess she has a point.

She was just staring at me, like she was waiting for some kind of response. So, I said, "Yes, you're right, I do enjoy his attentions."

"I knew it! Do you think this enjoyment warrants a just punishment?" Well, I hadn't really thought about it in those terms, but she wasn't angry or being mean about it. It was like she was acting out a role in a play or something. 'The Jilted Wife', though we both knew that was not the case. I decided to go ahead and play my role. Maybe this could be fun!

"Yes, I'm sorry, I really do deserve to be punished." The Dean turned and smiled at me, like he was hoping I'd say that.

"Very well, let's retire to the bedroom, shall we?" She and I went down the hall and into their bedroom. They had a king-size brass bed that was a gorgeous piece of furniture. I went to the bathroom, and I returned naked. She had velvet ties fastened to the headboard and footboard of the bed. I knew what my role was by this time, so I just lay face down in the center of the bed while she tied my wrists and ankles to the bed.

You know, spanking has never been part of my life in real life, but it's always played a big part in my fantasies, so I was probably more willing than I should've been. But by now, it was such a sexual turn-on; I had to go through with it!

My head was buried in the pillows so I couldn't see very well, but her voice continued, "yes, a nice wooden paddle I think would do nicely." Before I knew what was happening, Whack! Whack! Hey, I thought the Dean was going to do the spanking? But, she was swinging that paddle like all get out, and oh, it was starting to hurt!

"What a lovely round bottom you have, Julie! I'm surprised no one's wanted to spank you before!" Whack! Whack! I wasn't counting, but whimpering and wondering when she was going to stop. Oh, man, this was lasting a lot longer than I'd thought. I was crying outright by now, but that didn't seem to phase her at all. Whack! Whack! My face was still buried in the pillows, and she just kept spanking me like there was no hurry to stop. Finally it did, but by now I was just crying, and crying.

My cries were subsiding, and I guess I thought I would be released by now, but no, I felt the pressure as she sat next to me on the other side of the bed. I heard Dean's voice. "Oh, Shirley, what a lovely red ass! Were you thinking that I need to use a belt on her?"

"Yes, I think a leather belt is just what she needs." I wanted to protest, or say something, but Shirley's hand was stroking my hair off of my face, and she was telling me to calm down, it's all going to be better in a little while. The Dean's wanted to do this for me for some time now.

I was listening to her, but there was nothing I could say and no words would come, so I just tucked my head down into the crook of her arm and heard her say, "OK, David, I think she's ready."

Oh Man! He began beating my ass with the belt. My pussy was getting creamy, and I was coming on their bed, but he kept whacking my ass, over and over. Shirley was talking quietly to me, I was crying into her arm, and the spanks just kept coming.

There was no talking from the Dean, and it seemed like the smacks were coming harder and faster, almost like right before an orgasm. My ass was on fire and it didn't seem like it would ever end.

Finally though, it did. I was weeping openly, not trying to hide my face anymore. My ass felt huge and very hot, and they were both so loving. "That's a girl. It'll be all right. That's a good girl." I hate to say it, because it was so painful, but it was some sort of release that I felt like I'd been waiting for all my life.

Eventually, they untied my arms and legs so I could roll over, and I was lying in the bed in the middle. Shirley was stroking my pussy from my left, while the Dean was nestled on my arm on my right, every once in a while, stroking my hard pointy nipples. Ok, this sounds really weird, but this is the nicest I've felt in a really long time.