Toad's Harem

Story Info
Toad finds himself easy prey at the WWE.
2.3k words
4.08
9.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her muscles ached from the butt kicking she'd just received from her practice match with Nikki. She wasn't entirely sure if the match would look fair to the crowd later on but whatever, she at least knew. By the hair strands in her palm, she'd done enough damage personally.

She headed for the locker room, desperate for a shower. She felt the lingering sweat from the ring still on her, and it most certainly wasn't hers. She shuddered, greeted by two paramedics who were quick to check her out. It was procedure, especially since she landed pretty hard on the ropes on her back. Business as usual.

"Any tension anywhere?" One asked. She shrugged, "Nothing abnormal, I'll walk it off."

"We need to make sure any slight injury is documented to prevent worse injuries, you're sure?"

She rolled her eyes, "Listen, I'm tired, I'm covered in wrestler sweat, I would tell you if I'm feeling off now let me get my fucking shower." She snapped, pushing them aside.

"Bitch..." The other muttered just out of her hearing.

Her boots footsteps echoed gently down the corridor, she pushed open the heavy, locker room swing doors. Tonight there were only a few divas and they were currently busy in the ring. She had the locker rooms to herself. She began to strip off her leopard print shorts and tank. Her heavy duty sports bra came off next paired with a thin thong. She ran the shower, beginning to search for her toiletries in her locker. The creak of the door sounded. She grabbed her towel, peeking around the row of lockers.

Her expression soured, the other practice matches couldn't be over yet, at least another twenty minutes and she had just finished her pairing.

"Hello?" She called, peering around the next row of lockers, her hair spilled over her shoulders. Something felt off. At the moment, she tried to shrug off the feeling but it lingered. Like someone was watching her.

"Boo."

She shrieked in surprise, only to be greeted with laughter.

"Sorry, I'm a bit lost, I'm new here." His accent was a mix of sweet British with an American twang, unique. The male had a pungent odor to him. For her it wasn't entirely unpleasant, overwhelming at the most, like he'd poured a bottle of Axe on himself. She wasn't sure what to make of him. In the dim light, she couldn't see his complexion well, his ethnicity a mystery. His dark hair stuck up in places, making it look wild. Clearly he was a little too thrilled to have ended up here judging by his wicked smile. He couldn't have been older than twenty.

"What the hell man!" She tightened her towel around her body, clearly embarrassed. "Get out!" She snapped.

"Apologies, would you be so kind as to tell me which way to the nearest electrical cupboard? I was told to go get some replacement bulbs by the janitor."

"OUT!"

He quickly scurried back out the doors, chuckling.

She grumbled in frustration. Who was that guy? What did it matter, she'd kick his ass if he came back in here. She was Princess after all. She hung her towel up right outside the shower, going under the hot water. Her skin and aching muscles were thankful as the tension in her body melted. She didn't have the energy to go pursue some pervert. She just wanted to enjoy this moment of bliss.

She lathered her skin with soap and scrubbed her hair. She simply stood there under the warm mist and settled down on the heated bench so she could rest her legs. It felt exquisite, she felt like true royalty. She closed her eyes, leaning back against the cool tile. Her relaxation however was quickly ruined by another creak of the door. She rose from her spot, about to start a shouting match. The unique click of the door lock was heard. She whipped her head out of the shower stall, staring down the hall. Empty.

A gentle caress slipped between her shoulder blades. She visibly shivered, turning round to see nothing.

"Come on out!" She snapped, "I know you're in here! You've made a big mistake, I'm calling security! You just locked yourself in here with one hundred and thirty pounds of raw muscle!"

No answer. She moved to grab her things, searching for her cell phone. Gone. She rummaged deeper into her purse. Still not there. She tore open her locker. Nope.

A low chuckle came from above. The same man as before was perched on the ceiling lamp. How the hell did he get up there? "You're very fun to tease...you taste delicious."

Oh, she was mad but more so intimidated.

"You looking for this?" He asked, her phone betwixt his fingers.

She glared at him, grabbing her towel once more. "Get down-" She didn't have time to speak as he swung down from his perch and landed a hard kick to her stomach. She flew several feet, crumpling into the still running shower. She gasped, trying to get back her breath. She was desperate to pick herself back up. Vision blurry, he startled her with his close presence. "I'm just looking for a little entertainment, I don't mean no harm, love."

She couldn't register what happened next, he was so fast. He pinned her up against the wall, still under the hot water and there she stayed. She watched his clothes become soaked by the water, he didn't seem to care. She couldn't move her arms, shakily looking up to see gooey slime keeping her stuck tight. The slime was a hideous color which hardened in mere seconds. However, some trailed down her arm and poured onto her shoulder like fluid. The smell made her vision swim.

"Wh-what is this?" She stammered.

"Just a special gift of mine."

"L-let me go, I haven't done anything to you!"

"Ah, but that's the beauty of it, you didn't have to, I just wanted to anyway."

Despite her resistance, he easily spread her legs, his slimy tongue delving into her pussy. She shrieked, a low whimper escaping her throat. It felt so thick and big, it actually penetrated into her very depths. Every movement he made caused her to squirm, as if he were caressing her very insides with immense precision.

He pulled away, causing her heated body to ache desperately for him. She almost told him not to stop. He shot slime from his mouth, binding her legs to the wall. The slime quickly hardened once more and she couldn't move her limbs. Hot water continued to run down her body. His tongue trailed gently and slowly all along her body, swirling around her breasts and teasing her nipples. He gripped harder, causing her breasts to press together and his tongue to rub in between them. Her eyes fluttered in delight, unable to contain her pleasure. He quickly pulled away, grinning. She was breathless, trying to mentally collect herself.

"Where did the fight in you go?" He chuckled darkly, mischief in his eyes. "Don't worry, I'll stir it up again." In the time she had to blink, another shot of slime landed her square in the face. She desperately tried to cry out but her mouth was muffled by the repulsive, thick goop clinging to her flesh.

"Mmf!?!" She couldn't breathe. The male got in her face, a smirk on his lips. She realized his eyes were pitch black, his skin a strange viridian hue. She wondered how long she could last. Twenty seconds? Fifteen? Her eyes pleaded with him to release her.

"Aw, you look so cute like that, pathetically weak. Just like a damsel in distress. Like a real princess."

He unzipped his fly, pulling down his jeans and kicked them off around his ankles. He hadn't bothered to wear boxers today apparently. Heat blossomed from within her as he grinded his erect rod against her slick folds. His tip gently nudged her tiny rosebud of pleasure, causing a muffled moan to escape her.

There was no more breath left for her, she trembled, tears in her eyes.

His tongue slithered back out, over her face, peeling off the slime with easy. She gasped for breath, panting hard as her heartbeat pounded in her ears.

"You sick freak!" She screeched, red faced.

He feigned hurt. "Aren't you the freak? You like what I do to you, you can't lie to me and neither can this." His fingers dipped between her thighs to gently rub her wetness. "You want it bad..." He whispered in a low voice.

She shook her head, "Y-your wrong!"

"Oh? Am I?" He continued to grind against her, a wicked grin on his face. "Did I mention you taste delicious?"

He took hold of her chin, making her face him. "We'll keep playing this game, I like seeing you flustered." She flinched as another load of slime covered her face, causing her breath to once again be limited. It made her lungs burn. He continued to rub his length against her pussy, his tongue wrapping around her body once more, tighter this time. The pleasure and now attention to her clit made her gush more rapidly.

He chuckled, "So lewd, here I'll give you what you need." He pulled away. Was he going to forget she couldn't breathe? His hands roamed her body, slowly, until she was so desperate to breathe, she arched into his touch.

"Good girl, your learning." He rewarded her by prying the slime off partially, only giving her back her right to breathe. It left the slime's putrid scent to waft up into her nostrils, making her dizzy. She didn't have time to prepare herself as he thrusted his thick tongue back inside her and lapped at her juices. Her mind was going wild, every little thrust made her squirm. She could feel her inner muscles twitching, about to go over the edge. But he seemed to know it, his fingernails digging into her thighs. He pulled away, keeping her on the edge. He gazed up at her. "How bad do you want it?" His tongue peeled off the gooey mask on her face.

She bit her bottom lip, "...Badly."

He grinned, giving her one strong lick to her slick folds, before twirling his tongue back around her body and toying with her breasts. One hand gently twisted the little pleasure nub, eliciting a sweet cry from her throat as she came hard. Her feminine fluid soaked his fingers and he happily licked them clean.

"So sweet...yes, I'm keeping you." He whispered in her ear.

She barely registered what he said, as long as he continued to give her pleasure she didn't care. It would take some time before she could gather her thoughts. What problem was there in enjoying herself every once in a while? She was princess, she deserved royal treatment. After dressing himself in his wet clothes, he began to pry her from the wall, causing her to slump into his arms.

"I promise I'll take good care of you little diva."

She could get used to this musky scent of his, at first it was repulsive, but now it smelled earthen. While he appeared exotic with his eyes and complexion, she hadn't experienced pleasure like this before, she didn't want to let it go. He carried her down the hall, the performance center was closed for the night. She didn't bother to hide herself, only resting as he headed down into the basement. She felt sleepy, is this what euphoria felt like? She nuzzled into the side of his neck, clinging to him like a beloved toy.

Where were they headed? She had no clue, feeling chilled. What had she been doing before? She couldn't remember, gazing around as he kicked the boiler room door open. Here, it felt hot and humid. He weaved between the boilers which sizzled and smelled of oil. In the far back corner was a crevice in the brick foundation, hidden unless one really looked for it. This he carried her through. Here, the walls were coated in that thick slime of his. The smell was stifling in here, like a mushroom farm mixed with seawater. There was a bed which was composed of rags, old blankets and a mattress set up in the corner. The room couldn't have been bigger than that of a farm silo. It was unknown what its purpose could have been. He pressed her up against the wall, leaving her hanging there, keeping her legs spread and open for him if he felt the need to indulge in her.

"Welcome to my abode, Carmella. They were foolish to invite me into this place, but I always take it upon myself to take hold of any good opportunity. They hired me to be the villain of your little show up there, but I know how to be a true villain."

"But wh-" He cut her off with a kiss, forcing his slime into her mouth and silencing her. The taste was vile, causing her to visibly shudder. He made sure to coat her well so she couldn't try anything while he continued his prowl tonight. She felt his hands roam her body, putting more slime on her flesh. All that he left bare was her chest's bounty and her lower half. Somehow it felt soothing, but made her limbs feel heavy.

"Feel sluggish? Perhaps a little tired? That's the toxin in my saliva sweetheart, but it makes you feel good doesn't it? No worries, no fears. Just you and the pleasure I give you."

He licked her cheek, causing her to lean towards it. She craved more, hopefully if she was good he'd give her more right?

"You're the first of many, love."