Toad's Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This way, it won't leak out. Doesn't it feel good? Feels like I'm still inside you?" He said, watching her expression.

The gooey slime allowed her insides to continually milk the slime which almost like his thick dick was still throbbing inside her, forcing his seed deeper inside her body. She nodded wearily, eyes still fluttering from ecstasy.

After he'd finished sealing her up, he pried Selina off the wall, he let her remain blind. He laid her back upon a mattress he'd set up earlier...

Selina had hung there the whole time and felt left out. She had heard everything he'd said to Bat Bitch and it drove her crazy that she didn't get to enjoy the same. "I-I want it too...please take me too." She begged, her body still frenzied with his drug.

"Oh? You mean this?" He prodded her slit, which was still slick with his juices and Batgirl's feminine ones. She moaned in pleasure. "Alright, since you've been so eager, I suppose I can give you the same treatment, you've suffered through your punishment." Selina made a crude expression. The dirty bastard had done that on purpose! Left her to hang in want! She pouted. "I'll be good." More slime dripped from his mouth, she knew it as she felt the sticky sensation ooze onto her breasts and squeezed them tightly together as it turned into a tight gooey mold. He left her briefly, as she could no longer feel his body heat. "Wait...come back." He slid her across the mattress for a moment.

"I have to occupy her time somehow." He said. Selina felt extra weight, unsure of his plan.

Barbara's mind was still clouded with pleasure as he laid her back on the mattress. What now? What could possibly be more pleasurable than what he'd given her? He spewed slime onto his hand, smearing it over her eyes. "W-wait what's going on?" He moved her and sat his crotch on her face, his balls grinding against her face. The powerful musky odor nearly made her cum on the spot. She began to run her tongue along his balls and the base of his dick. It made her wet, but nothing could leak out, his hot spunk still trapped inside. It still felt as if he'd stuffed her full of cock. He was smothering her in an entirely different way and she loved it.

He groaned loudly, "Ah yessss, that's perfect, my sweet." She suckled on one then the other in eagerness, air humping.

Selina wasn't sure what was happening. She still couldn't see but she quickly felt the prodding of his cock, making her whimper. "Oh yes, please take me, I want it so badly." She arched her hips upwards, making his cock slick with her wetness.

"Hehe, you asked for it, you're more than ready." He thrusted deep inside her, bottoming out within her instantly. An excited cry escaped Selina's lips. He pounded her relentlessly. Her moaning was endless, finally moving onto his thick member was exquisite. Her hand went out to grab hold of his hip and pull him towards her.

Instead he slimed her face, silencing her so he could revel in the joy of her muffled moans and cries of pleasure. He'd get them both addicted to his cock and toxin. More dolls to add to his collection...

His tongue moved to tear the slime off her face once her face turned red from lack of oxygen. With a quick gasp, he again threaded his tongue into her mouth and down her throat. It felt like silky heaven, as if she were trying to keep him there this time. She bobbed her head up and down eagerly like a crazy blowjob. She loved the sensation and his taste now, savoring it. Selina could feel him picking up the pace, thrusting harder and harder. He slimed more of her body, causing her to purr. She also felt a tongue teasing the base of the cock that was currently pounding her. It clearly wasn't his but she didn't care. She felt him tense suddenly, his grip on her hips tightened. "Ah! Fill me up, I want it so much, it feels so empty! Please!" She begged, "I need it!" Another load of cum erupted into his second pet, causing her to also orgasm. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she quivered in sheer pleasure. Panting, she slumped against the mattress. He didn't move, waiting to finish his full climax.

He pulled out, only to seal her pussy up with his slime. He climbed off of Batgirl's face, enjoying the sight of the two vulnerable women bloated with his cum. He grinned before pulling them together and sliming the both of them so they moaned in pleasure from the simple feeling of it. He laughed. "Such naughty pets...don't worry...I'll take care of you from now on." He settled himself in between them. Unable to stick to his own slime, it gave him a water bed like feel, pulling the women close as he snuggled between the two beautiful sets of breasts and drifted off to sleep.

12