Toast and Ball Butter

Story Info
Friend's journal leads to a morning workout.
2.6k words
4.29
17.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just woken up as Karen was getting ready for work. We were friends in college, part of the same urban family. There was no denying that Karen was hot - great smile, athletic build, nice round tits, and a killer ass - but we never really hooked up in college, just a couple of drunken make out and cuddling sessions. We were always dating other people, and the timing was never right.

She had gotten a real job and moved to a new city after graduation, and I had gone off to law school. We hadn't seen other in the two years since. I was in town interviewing for jobs and decided to stay a couple extra days so we could hang out and catch up. I was crashing on her couch.

Karen was already dressed - a conservative gray business suit, her chestnut brown hair tied back with a pin, sleek glasses perched on her nose, and a demure pearl necklace hanging around her neck. More mature looking but still sexy. It was a far cry from how she looked back in school - tight T-shirts and low-cut jeans for class, the latest in slut wear for bars and clubs. And probably a different kind of pearl necklace.

She was finishing her cup of coffee and collecting her things as I sat on the couch, trying to wake up and waiting for my sleep boner to go down.

"So any big plans today, Sam?"

"No, I think I'll just chill out and recover from yesterday's interviews. I might walk around, check out the neighborhood. See if I'd want to live here. What about you?"

"Nothing much. Just a few meetings. It's Friday, so I'll be ready to blow off some steam tonight. It's not like in college when we would go out practically every night. How about we meet up for drinks with some of my friends after I get off work? Say, around six? I'll call you later with details. Until then, make yourself at home. The coffee is on, so help yourself."

"Cool."

And with that, she grabbed her keys and left. I got off the couch and headed to the bathroom for a much needed piss. After grabbing some coffee and the paper, I made my way to the cushy chair in the living room. When finished with the paper, I got to looking at books on Karen's bookshelf. On the bottom shelf was a row of what appeared to be personal journals. I knew I shouldn't look, but I couldn't help myself. I took the one farthest on the right -- the most recent one there, covering the spring and summer months -- and sat back down in the chair.

I started thumbing through the journal. I'm not sure what I was expecting, maybe the "Dear Diary" stuff a schoolgirl might write. Instead, I got "Penthouse Letters." The entry for April 5 was typical:

***

All day during work, I couldn't stop thinking about my weekend with Tom. I could barely walk today. My hamstrings were so tight from Tom keeping my legs spread eagled or pinned up by my head as he fucked me. Or maybe it was from squatting down and riding his face for what seemed like hours. Either way, it was worth it.

Tom may not be husband material, but with his gentle way, thick dick and heavy loads, he's great for right now. At my staff meeting, I was sure people could smell my pussy. I kept my legs crossed just in case. We weren't planning on a marathon sex session; it just happened.

I thought I would wake up Tom Sunday morning with a blow job. I stuck my head under the covers into the dark warmth. Tom's dick was already hard as I took it in my hands. It was warm to the touch. He let out a gentle moan as I took the head into my mouth. Tom's dick was almost too thick to get it down my throat. I usually would just suck on the tip and lick his balls. But with my head on his stomach, I kept sliding more of it in until my nose was buried in his pubes. My lips felt like they were going to tear apart. I cupped his balls and tugged gently. I began moving my head back and forth, letting his dick slide back and forth across my tongue and down my throat. Tom stirred a little, and his breathing became heavier. I couldn't tell if he was awake. After about two minutes, I felt his dick begin to pulse in my mouth. I knew he was close.

That's my second favorite part about sucking on a cock - the moment before the guy comes, when his dick swells and gets rock hard. And then my favorite part - when he cums. I love feeling a dick squirt and the cum hit the back of my mouth. I usually let it collect and then swallow it all at once. Yum.

Tom let out a groan, and then his dick started spurting. Although we had had sex the night before and Tom had come twice, he had a large load that I sucked down with a gulp. With the aftertaste of cum still in my mouth, I came up for air and went to give Tom a big kiss. I love french kissing a guy after I swallow a mouthful of his cum. It makes me feel so close to the guy. I can't stand guys who get freaked out by the idea that they may taste themselves. Like they have never whacked off and eaten it?

Tom seems to get off on tasting his own cum. He loves to lick my tits after shooting on my chest or kiss my pussy after a hard, messy fuck. His eyes were still closed, but his mouth opened for my tongue. If he wasn't awake before, he was now. We kissed for several minutes before he broke away.

Without saying a word or opening his eyes, he slid under the covers and began kissing my tits. He took one of my nipples into his mouth and began to suck on it hard and to flick his tongue across it at the same time. He knows how much I love that. I felt his free hand slide down my stomach, resting on my mound and narrow patch of pubic hair. I was already wet and I could feel my pussy lips already hanging out a bit. His middle finger starting lightly sliding between my lips. I brought my knees up and spread my legs wider in what would become a familiar position that weekend.

I could feel his finger lingering outside my hole, but it frustratingly would not dip inside. I moved my hand on top of his to force the issue. His thumb slipped down and entered my hole instead. His fingers slipped further down, resting on my asshole. They were slick with my pussy juices and moved back and forth. His mouth let go of my nipple, and he began to kiss his way down to my pussy. His body was by my side, and his head was between my legs. His mouth nibbled on my clit as his thumb began to move in and out of my pussy. His fingers still pressed on my asshole. Before long, one of them was sliding in just a bit, teasing my ass. I was in heaven. I could hear Tom groaning and slurping away. One of my hands pressed his head further into my pussy, the other played with my tits. It didn't take much longer for me to cum.

I couldn't tell if it was Tom's spit or my juices, but I was soaking wet and Tom's finger slid easily into my ass. I spasmed as Tom clamped down on my clit and diddled my pussy and ass with his hand. Afterwards, Tom came up for air and gave me a sloppy kiss. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. We fell back to sleep. I awoke after noon.

Tom was in the shower. I joined him under the hot water. His dick was hard and covered in soapy bubbles, like he had been whacking off. I started tugging on him, and he was rubbing my tits. With one hand on his dick, I used my other hand to start squeezing his ass cheeks. I worked a soapy finger into his ass. It slid right in, making me think Tom had been cleaning himself before I got there. He leaned over and kissed me hard. Before long, I had him bent over with my mouth and fingers sharing his ass. I liked it up the ass, especially with Tom's thick dick, but I was getting off on working over his ass. He was too. He said he was about to cum.

Without wanting to miss a load, I moved between his legs and took his dick head into my mouth. My fingers were buried up his ass. Tom grabbed my head and was began fucking my mouth with a hard, fast pace. I pressed on his prostate, and Tom let go of a huge load. I kept his cum in my mouth and stood up. Tom gave me a look and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me close to him. He gave me an open mouth kiss and lapped up his cum from my mouth. He didn't miss a drop. We got out of the shower and dried off.

Tom grabbed the baby oil from my medicine cabinet and told me he wanted to give me a massage, since I had been kind enough to give him one. Or at least his prostate one. Who was I to argue? We moved back to the bedroom. Tom had me lie on my chest. He climbed on top of me and nearly straddled my ass. I could feel his dick resting between my ass crack. He began working the oil into my shoulders, down my back, and across my hips. I couldn't help but moan as Tom massaged my lower back and started kneading my ass cheeks. I could feel his dick growing hard as it slid along my greased crack.

I told him the massage was great but that my ass still needed to be stretched out. He squirted more oil onto my ass and got to work. His fingers made their way back to my asshole and slipped back in without much effort. I could hear him stroking his dick, getting it slick with the oil. He told me to get up on my hands and knees, and I did, shaking my ass in his face. He laughed and slid his fingers back inside of me. After several minutes, I couldn't wait anymore and told him so.

He put his hands on my ass and spread my ass cheeks wide. He let go with one hand and grabbed his dick. He rubbed his dick head back and forth in my ass crack and across my hole. He pressed it onto my hole, and I felt it slip in. Getting the rest in was harder but worth the effort. I pressed back on his dick and willed myself to open wider. His dick slowly filled my hole. The feeling was intense and wonderful.

I pulled forward a bit and Tom started to slide out. He grabbed my hips hard and began to thrust back and forth, going a little faster each time. He kept at it for several minutes, pounding my stretched out ass with each thrust. It felt so good I wanted to cry. Instead I had several body shaking orgasms. With my ass clenched around Tom's dick, I could feel it start to swell. He let out a groan, pushed be down toward the bed and thrust deep inside of me. I could tell his orgasm was as intense as mine. I could feel his dick twitching inside of me as he shot my ass full of cum. After a minute or so, Tom took his still swollen dick out of my ass. I could feel my asshole gaping open. I rolled onto my back and Tom collapsed in my arms and we slept.

I awoke with cum still leaking out of my ass. Tom woke up soon after. Although it was dinner time, we had some eggs and toast in the kitchen. We couldn't stop giggling. Even though it was a Sunday (still!) and we were both consenting adults, we felt like kids who had been playing hooky all day. We headed back to the bedroom to resume our fun.

At first, we stood by the bed and tentatively kissed. My tits were pressing into Tom's chest, with Tom's dick growing and poking into my belly. We collapsed onto the bed, and our kissing grew more heavy. I climbed on top of Tom, grabbed his hard dick and slid it inside my wet pussy. I rode him hard, grinding my clit into his pelvis. Tom sucked hard on my tits.

I rolled off of Tom, and he slid between my legs. He grabbed my ankles and held them up by my head as he entered me again. He plowed my pussy for several minutes, looking into my eyes the whole time. He let go of my ankles and reached down to kiss me. My legs crossed behind his back and drew him toward me. Tom took my arms and held them up by my head. Breaking off the kiss, Tom's head pulled away. His eyes locked onto mine. He grunted and plunged his dick deep inside my pussy. I could feel his dick twitch as he came.

He slowly pulled out of me and slid between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy. I was aching for him to kiss my pussy. I moved my hips, and his lips met mine. His tongue started probing my slick pussy. He worked it the entire length and began to lap up our juices. His mouth moved to my clit and clamped down on it. I came hard again, and Tom continued to lick my pussy.

When he stopped, he moved up besides me in bed. I told him I thought he missed some and climbed atop him and brought my pussy to his face. With his head buried between my legs, I rode his tongue to another orgasm. Satisfied, I climbed off him. I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed me back. We slept well that night. Needless to say, I was a bit preoccupied at work.

***

I flipped through the rest of the journal, and it was all about Karen's sexcapades with Tom and other men. It made for pretty hot reading. My dick was hard and oozing pre-cum. I slipped the head out of my boxer shorts. I squeezed a dollop of pre-cum out of my dick and touched it with my finger and played with it a bit. Karen was right -- guys should get off on eating their own.

I put the journal back where it belonged and went to the kitchen to make some toast. Thinking about Karen and her lazy Sunday with Tom, I started stroking my cock in earnest. The toast popped up, but it was not the only thing ready to pop. I brought it to my dick and shot a messy load all over it.

The toast was still warm and my cum smelled yeasty. I ate it quickly before the toast had a chance to get soggy. I could still taste it when the phone rang. It was Karen.

"Hi Sam, it's me. I just wanted to let you know what was going on tonight. What are you up to?"

"Not much. I just finished breakfast."