Today at Jenny's

Story Info
A great massage in California.
1.3k words
4.18
18.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this a year ago, but never submitted it. I have a few others I need to submit. These are my actual true stories, with the names and locations changed.

So I was back in Madera and subjected to 100 plus degrees in a dirty and sweaty environment for a long day. I was able to split from the job site for a few hours and go back to Jenny's.

When I showed up at the lobby a stunning barely dressed young brunette showed up to meet me. She was waiting for a guy that called and asked for her (since she was the hot piece of ass that was featured on their website). She almost mistook me for this guy, and almost brought me back for a massage. Unfortunately I got the point across that I did not book with her, so she called another girl for me.

Her name was Elle. She was probably 40ish. But since I am on the wrong side of 50, 40ish isn't that bad for me. She led me to the room. It was an avg room with one massage table, some soft music piping in, and scary handlebars mounted on the ceiling above the table. I am always afraid that the girls would use this to walk on my back...

She told me to strip and lay face down. There was a towel on the end of the bed, theoretically to drape over my ass. I never use this towel. I often move it off to the side and lay down naked. A massage log on the internet taught me that is a recommended move to make sure she knows you want a happy ending.

Elle was not dressed sexy, and was not one of the hot 20ish masseuses that they have on staff. Theoretically she could have been a straight provider without giving a happy ending.

I said I wanted to take a shower first, since it was so hot outside. I assume they appreciate that. She said "ok, I will get the shower ready, use that towel on the foot of the table, and I will get you a new dry one.

She led me to the shower. I quickly rinsed off and cleaned all the parts I hoped she would handle. I got back to the room before she got back to replace the towel. This gave me a good reason to lay uncovered. But I took my time drying off. I always look for them to come in while I am still standing naked - please remember that one of my real attractions is to be naked in the presence of a clothed woman - plus I love massages.

I delayed as long as I could and then laid down naked. ( you can only delay so long before you are just creepy.)So back to Madera... there I was laying on my stomach with my ass hanging out for all to see. I specifically adjusted my penis to point down to increase the chance she would come in contact with me during the massage. She eventually came in and began with the massage. Often they would take a towel and cover you. Sometimes they use a towel to make a barrier between her hands and your skin for a few minutes to warm up their hands, and then discard it.

She came in and just started the massage with me uncovered. She continued for at least 40 minutes with a great massage, but never made any overt sexual contact. It was as professional and relaxing as any professional massage I have ever had. She kept me naked, but she never so much as ran too high up on my inner thigh, or came close to my asshole.

So here I am trying to relax under this great massage, but wondering if it will end with a hand job. I tried to give her the signals like pushing up with my butt when she was rubbing it, but she never bought in. Finally she said "ok, I am going to towel the oil off of you so we can flip you over." I was like "hot damn, here it goes".

Typically when they flip you they cover your junk with a towel. Even if they massaged you undraped on your stomach. When she had me roll over she didn't cover me. I took this as a great sign. She proceeded to oil up my upper thighs (without touching my cock) and then oiled my legs and belly. Still not even coming close to brushing against my cock. She kept this up for about 5 minutes. Up one leg, a little on the belly and down the other. All the time avoiding anything more than a passing glance off my slowly hardening cock.

After a few minutes she stopped and asked if I want a "Full Frontal" massage. I was never asked like this before. Typically they don't offer a HJ for money and you don't ask so there is no solicitation charge. I of course said "sure". She then started oiling up my cock and stroking it to attention. I have a pretty strong rule to act as a perfect gentleman during the massage. I never start trying to feel up the masseuse until they cross the line with me. However the typical move seems to be that the masseur starts to reach under and make contact with your package before they flip you over. I think this is just a testing of the waters move they make to see if you are interested in a happy ending. Either that, or so when you do flip, you are already at half mast. Often they are subtle and just rub their crotch against your hand.

On this occasion I waited until she started to stroke my cock. I then started feeling her ass, and trying to feel up her tits. I was glad to see they were larger than they seemed under her loose top. I asked her if she did full frontal also. She said she could do topless for or nude. I was surprised she said it this way. I have been at this place around 5 times, and while I often felt up the girls, and got a few topless they never quoted a price. She said topless is fine if I was fine with $60. I was fine with $60, I would have probably tipped 40 or 50 for just the hand job.

I enthusiastically said yes and she stripped off her shirt and bra. I then started grabbing her shorts and said "when it is that easy to get the shirt off, how about the pants?" She said $60 more. I said I would keep that in mind for next time when I had more cash. Honestly I wouldn't pay unless I thought I would fuck her. I don't think she was actually offering to fuck, and I wasn't looking for that, so I just laughed it off.

She started stroking my slowly, Pausing every so often to maintain my erection without cumming, until I sat up and started kissing her firm c cups. I was impressed how good they looked. She wasn't a spring chicken and wore very loose fitting clothes. Initially she was going slow and teasing me. However once I sat up and started kissing and sucking her tits she greatly increased the speed of jacking me off. You would think I would learn my lesson that the girls are ok taking their time with your cock, if you can keep your mouth off their tits. I find that starting to suck on their tits causes these girls stroke so fast and without pausing that they get you to climax quickly. However, it was totally worth it. I paid 60 and tipped $60. And went back to work happy.