Today at the Bookstore

Story Info
Chloe got more than she bargained for.
4.4k words
4.53
185.3k
254

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tstar89
tstar89
122 Followers

I was straightening books on the shelf when a clatter at the front door of the bookstore drew my attention. A man was pulling on the handle of the locked door with one hand, knocking furiously with the other.

My manager, Ethan, looked up from where he had been reconciling the registers. "We're closed," he called, gesturing at the darkened sign in the window.

"I just need one thing," the man insisted.

Ethan shook his head. "Sorry, man. We open again tomorrow at ten."

The man kicked the door and strode away.

Jenny, a coworker, looked up from where she had been bagging up the trash and huffed, blowing back a strand of her blue hair. "Jesus, some people."

Ethan shot her a sardonic smile. "Right? It's a fucking bookstore."

Andy came out from the back of the store, wiping his hands on his jeans. "Back's all clean," he told us.

"Awesome." Ethan made the last note on the sheet in front of him and closed the register drawer. "Chloe, how's the shelves?"

"Finished with resorts," I told him. "I've got section three left to straighten and I'm good."

He nodded. "Finish that up and you guys get the hell out of here." We murmured our assent and, before long, I was following Jenny and Andy out the back door of the store.

I was nearly at my car when I realized I had left the bag of purchases I had made inside on my shelf in the back. I swore.

"You all right, Chlo?" Andy called, one foot in his car.

"Sure, just forgot something." I waved him off. "Gonna run back in. Have a good night!"

"You too."

Sighing, I fumbled with my keys, finding the one that would let me back into the store. Overhead, the alarm chimed as I opened the door.

"Who's that?" Ethan called from the front of the store.

"It's me," I yelled back. "Forgot something."

I grabbed the bag I had forgotten and paused in the door. I debated for a long moment before heading back into the front of the store.

Ethan was no longer at the front check-out counter, but our back counter where we evaluated used products our customers brought in to sell to us. He was leaning heavily on the high counter, surrounded by paperwork as he carefully transcribed numbers from one sheet to another.

Given his back was to me, I didn't bother to be subtle as I stared. Ethan was a strikingly beautiful man: extremely tall—more than a foot taller than I was—with a lean build, fair skin, and dark hair and eyes. The jeans he wore hugged his body and his t-shirt was snug enough to show off the muscle definition of his upper body. If it weren't enough that he was gorgeous, he was also a great person—kind and well-mannered, funny and smart. I had told my best friend on more than one occasion that if I were to build a man to order like a burrito, Ethan would be who I came up with.

"You find what you forgot?" His voice startled me from my thoughts.

"Yeah." I slipped around him to hop up and sit on the counter, careful not to disturb his paperwork, and settled my bag next to me. "Are you about done?" I asked him.

"Should be soon," he sighed. "Have you talked to Jack about the shift lead position?"

I nodded. Jack was our store manager; Ethan and two others were shift leads, and one of those shift leads had recently left the company, leaving a vacant position. I, and a couple others, had indicated interest in the position. "He says he'll know more about what he's doing after he looks at the numbers at the end of the month."

Ethan nodded. "Keep on him. You'd be great."

I smiled a little, blushing faintly. "Thanks. I'll keep harassing him about it. He can't hate me anymore than he already does."

Ethan grinned. "I keep telling you, Jack is a dick. He hates everyone."

"He especially hates me." I watched as he finished one set of paperwork and began the other. "Did Jenny tell you about that asshat earlier?"

"Which one? We're always full of them."

"The one who talked to us about our skin?"

"No, what happened?"

"The guy complimented her on her skin, told her it was pretty. Which is weird, but whatever. Then he started asking she and I about what face products we used, how we kept our skin looking so soft, how he bet neither of us ever had a problem with acne..."

Ethan snorted. "It puts the lotion on its skin?"

I giggled. "That's what we kept thinking! I'm half surprised he wasn't waiting out back for us."

Ethan laughed, shaking his head. "I swear, the people who come in this store sometimes." He shuffled his papers together and leaned over me to grab a folder from underneath the counter. In doing so, he absently rested his other hand against my knee.

My bare knee, inches below the hem of my skirt.

I held my breath, and he froze. His hand tightened, briefly, before he pulled back, a flush in his cheeks, and shoved his papers into the folder.

"Sorry," he said, "didn't mean—"

Suddenly bold, I put my hand over his. "I'm not."

He stopped. "I guess I'm not sorry either." He straightened the papers in the folder before setting it aside. "You know," he said casually, coming to stand in front of me, "that company policy says nothing against employees dating. Even shift leads and employees."

"I thought I knew that," I agreed.

"Right? The only thing is that the store manager has to be aware of the relationship."

"Convenient."

Ethan traced my knee with the tip of a finger. "Jack will be opening the store tomorrow," he noted, "and I'll be in by 2:30. I'm sure I'd be able to talk with him before he leaves."

His fingertip hit a sensitive place on the inside of my knee, and I couldn't suppress a small jump. Ethan smiled.

Almost before I could process what was happening, his mouth was on mine, hard and fast. I gasped, and his tongue found mine. His hand that had been on my knee rested now on my bare thigh, searing me with its heat; his other hand came up to cradle my head as he kissed me, fingertips running along my jaw. My hands pressed against his sides, fisting in his shirt, pulling him closer.

When he pulled back, we were both out of breath. He leaned down, resting his forehead against mine. His hands remained where they were, more or less, though he stroked my skin gently, almost absently. "I'd say I hadn't imagined this happening this way, but I'd be lying."

"Good," I murmured. "So would I."

A warm, teasing smile spread on his face. "Why, Chloe, are you admitting to having fantasized about kissing me on the buy counter?"

His hand on my thigh made me bold. "Not exactly." My hands drifted up to his shoulders. "When I thought about it, we didn't just stop at kissing." I pulled him down to me before he processed my words. I could tell when he did, because he groaned softly into the kiss, his hands falling to my waist, stroking and squeezing me through my thin cotton shirt.

"Wicked," he murmured, trailing his lips along my jawline. My skin flamed where he touched me. His hands drew me to the edge of the counter, his body pressing against mine. I let my knees fall apart, pulling him closer to me. I could feel him, hard already, as our hips came together. He slipped a hand under my shirt, cupping my breast, and I wrapped my legs around him, grinding against him. He bit my neck in response.

A hand I had almost not noticed on my leg went under my skirt, teasing along my inner thigh. I kissed along his collarbone, drew my tongue across the pulse point in his neck; he shuddered. His hand reached its destination; I felt the heat of it through my panties before he touched me. Deftly, he drew my panties to the side before teasing me with his fingers. I arched against him, muffling my gasp against his neck. Gently, he plunged first one, then two fingers inside me, curling them upward as he moved his hand. I whimpered and clung to his shoulders as he teased his mouth across my neck, twisting and fucking me with his fingers.

"So hot, so wet," he murmured against my skin. "Tell me, Chloe," he thrusted his hand deep, drawing a sharp moan from me, "were you planning this?"

I didn't answer, just moved my hips to urge his fingers to fuck me harder.

He stilled, and I whined. His thumb slowly, painstakingly, brushed over my clit. I shuddered. "Answer me."

"N-no," I managed, my whole body tense as I waited for him to touch me again. He did, the softest brush of the pad of his thumb. My hips jerked.

"No what?" His thumb circled my clit, carefully not touching it, even while his fingers were inside me, unmoving.

"No, I didn't plan this."

He bit the side of my neck and brushed my clit again; I cried out, my hands fisting in his shirt. My legs around his waist tightened, but he wasn't moved.

"Happy accident," I managed to say. He chuckled before claiming my mouth again. As his tongue battled with mine, he began to rub my clit in earnest, his fingers finally beginning to move inside me once more.

It seemed only seconds later that I felt my thighs begin to shake, my pussy begin to quiver, before I exploded in my orgasm, crying out sharply and digging my nails into Ethan's back as I shook and convulsed on his hand. His clever fingers carried me through it, only beginning to slow their movements when I slumped against him.

All thoughts of resting left my mind, though, when Ethan brought his hand to his mouth and licked the wetness from my body off his fingers. I was suddenly acute aware of how hard he still was, pressed close against my body.

I pushed him back gently and slid off the counter. I unfastened his jeans and reached inside them, taking his cock in my hand. He groaned as I wrapped my fingers around it. It was long and thick and heavy in my hand. Licking my lips, I dropped to my knees in front of him and took him in my mouth.

"Sweet Jesus," he moaned, grabbing hold of the counter to keep on his feet. I smiled around my mouthful of cock and teased him with my tongue as I bobbed my head up and down. His hands came to rest on my head, weaving into my hair, and I sucked him harder, using my hand where I couldn't take him all the way in my mouth.

I was so lost in what I was doing that the sound of the door chime barely registered. I flicked my tongue against the underside of his cock, and Ethan's hand fisted in my hair; he didn't seem to be doing much better.

The scraping sound of footsteps on the concrete floor of the back of the store, however, drew me back into reality. Ethan twitched, and I pulled away. I rocked back on my heels, attempting to find my way to my feet, and Ethan rushed to fasten his jeans.

I glanced behind Ethan and froze.

Jack, the store manager, was leaning against the wall, one foot crossed in front of the other, his arms crossed over his chest. His expression was largely unreadable, but I thought I saw some amusement and definitely some lust.

"No, please," he said, "don't stop on my account."

"Jack, I know how bad this looks, but—"

Jack held up a hand, cutting Ethan off. "No, really. Don't stop."

I stared at him. Surely he didn't mean that. I shifted, starting to get to my feet again, and Jack's eyes flicked to me, pinning me where I was.

"Would you rather I write you both up for failure to disclose a romantic relationship between a manager and a subordinate?"

"I was going to tell you tomorrow," Ethan protested.

"I'm sure." Jack's eyes trailed over me, then the still-hard bulge barely hidden by Ethan's open pants, and then back to me. I shifted my weight uncomfortably, painfully aware of the disheveled picture I made, still glowing from my orgasm and still on my knees, but I was aroused as well. There was something about the weight of Jack's focus, the thrill of having been caught, that was actually adding something for me. "Tell you what. You two finish what you started here, and we won't worry about any formal punishment. I'd hate to have to report this to corporate. I'd probably have to fire both of you."

Ethan opened his mouth to protest again, and Jack slammed his hand against the wall. "Jesus Christ, Ethan, just fuck the girl's mouth already, or I will show you how to myself."

Ethan looked like he wanted to argue some more, so I settled the matter for him. My hand wiggled into his pants again, fingers wrapping around his cock. His shoulders sagged for half a second before his hands wound into my hair again. With him on board, I guided his cock to my mouth again.

"Good girl," Jack praised, reclining against the wall once more. "Smart girl does what she's told."

Ethan's cock seemed to swell in my mouth, and I wondered if he was getting off on Jack watching. I wondered if I cared.

Jack gave pointers, directing the both of us, and we both tried our best to accommodate him. "You don't have to be so gentle with her, she can take it. Give his balls a squeeze, there you go. Can't you take any more of him in your mouth than that?"

At that last, I plunged my mouth down, taking in more of Ethan than I had previously, fitting nearly all of his cock in my mouth. Ethan groaned, his hands tightening in my hair, and Jack made an approving sound.

"I always thought you were a slut," he told me. "Fuck her little whore's mouth."

Ethan did as he was told, holding my head still in front of him, hair pulled taut beneath his hands, and pistoned in and out of my mouth. I whimpered as his cock beat against my throat, my hands gripping Ethan's hips to try to regain some control, but he wouldn't let me.

"Oh, fuck, Chloe," he muttered through gritted teeth. I gave up on having any control, merely using my tongue to stimulate him as best I could as he plowed into my mouth. I felt him tighten and pulse in my mouth and knew he was close. I sucked harder on him, one hand squeezing his ass and the other massaging his balls, and flicked my tongue against the pulsing place just under the head of his cock.

Ethan cried out, his hips pumping harder and faster as the first streams of his cum shot into my mouth. I swallowed frantically, barely able to keep up with him as jet after jet of hot cum filled my mouth. I laved his twitching cock with my tongue as his orgasm finally eased. Once I was sure he was finished, I drew away, rocking back on my heels. Ethan petted my hair, his cheeks flushed. There was some apology in his eyes.

Ethan began to straighten his clothes, fastening his pants again, when Jack again interrupted. "Not so fast there, kid," he said, eyes glittering. "You really gonna leave your lady there unsatisfied?" He raised his eyebrows. "Make a habit of that and someone else will come along and do your job."

I had a pretty good idea what was about to come, but it didn't stop my pussy, which was already aching with need, from clenching at what he said next.

"Throw that bitch up there on the counter and fuck her."

Ethan looked conflicted for about two seconds. He looked back at me, still on my knees in front of him, a question in his eyes. He was still hard.

"It's okay," I told him quietly, taking his hand to stand on wobbly legs. I used my hands to lever my body back up to sit on the high counter, where all of this had started.

I had barely settled on the counter before Ethan was on me, his hands gripping my waist, his mouth on mine once more. The heat from Jack's gaze flickered on my skin, and I found myself wrapping my legs around Ethan. His hand found the hem of my shirt and ventured underneath it. I whimpered at the heat from his hand trailing up my ribcage. When he grasped my breast, I cried out into the kiss, my hips jerking against his.

Ethan pulled my shirt off before setting to exploring my collarbone with his mouth. His hands reached behind me, sure fingers finding the clasp of my bra and unhooking it easily. I felt the support from my bra give way, and didn't fight as he eased the straps off my shoulders. Distantly, I wondered if I would regret that our first time was shared with Jack, and then Ethan's mouth found my nipple, and I didn't care.

His mouth licked and nibbled at my breast as his hands tugged at my skirt. I raised my hips to let him slip it off, leaving me in nothing but skimpy blue lace panties. I saw Jack out of the corner of my eye, palming his erection over his jeans.

Ethan dropped to his knees in front of the counter, grabbing me around my knees and pulling me to the edge of the counter. His fingers hooked in the sides of my panties and pulled them off, down my legs to fall to the floor. I was naked in front of two completely dressed men, and my pussy was so wet it was dripping onto the counter.

Ethan's eyes seared me as his tongue brushed the folds of my pussy. I moaned, one hand coming to rest on his shoulder and the other falling to his head. He stroked my thighs as his tongue teased around my clit. I threw my head back, arching my back, and found myself making eye contact with Jack. His gaze was so heated I could feel it on me even after I closed my eyes.

Ethan's fingers found their way inside me again, fucking me furiously as his tongue traced my clit. I leaned back on the counter, supporting myself first with my hands, then my elbows, unable to do anything but moan and writhe as he worked my body closer and closer to orgasm.

Ethan had just begun to suck on my clit when Jack spoke again. "Stop," he ordered. Ethan obeyed instantly, and I was left reeling, panting, teetering on the edge of an orgasm.

Jack raised an eyebrow at the two of us. "Pretty sure I told you to fuck the slut, not eat her."

I blushed, once more aware of the fact we were essentially performing for him. My hands fluttered for a second, as if to collect some shred of modesty, which was a worthless instinct at this point.

Ethan opened his pants again, letting his hard cock spring free again. My mouth watered as I watched him stroke it. He stepped between my knees, and I raised them to wrap around his waist.

"No," Jack interrupted, "I want you to bend her over. Fuck her like a bitch."

I flushed again, my pussy clenching. I'd never really appreciated dirty talk from my former lovers, but damned if my body didn't love every demeaning, nasty thing that was coming out of Jack's mouth.

Ethan pulled me off the counter and spun my body around. The counter hit me mid-stomach; Ethan's hands on my hips lifted me until it was level with my hips. I could just barely, mostly, reach the floor with my toes.

I felt his cock pressing against my from behind and arched my body back against him. His hands pressed my hips against the counter hard, and I wondered if I would bruise. His cock teased my entrance, and I whimpered, wriggling on the counter, unable to take him inside me.

"Beg for it," Jack commanded.

I hesitated. One of Ethan's hands moved from my hips to press between my shoulder blades, pressing me down against the counter so I was bent at nearly a ninety degree angle in front of him.

"Beg for him to fuck you, slut."

I closed my eyes. I could feel Ethan's cock just outside my pussy; the heat of it was incredible. I could feel the wetness from my pussy oozing out of me. My breasts pressed into the countertop. I knew that as he fucked me, my nipples would brush against the countertop with every thrust.

Ethan's cock rubbed slickly against me, and I spread my legs further. Still he was careful not to penetrate me.

"Beg for it like the slut you are, or you will not like the consequence."

In spite of myself, I felt my pussy lurch, wondering what consequences Jack might come up with. I had more immediate concerns, however.

"Please," I whispered. "Please, Ethan. Fuck me. Oh god, Ethan, please fuck me."

Ethan groaned and shoved into me. I moaned sharply as he forced his way into my pussy. I was slick and ready, but his cock felt enormous as it filled and stretched me. He held nothing back, either, as he began to thrust hard and fast.

I scrambled for purchase on the slick counter top as Ethan fucked into me from behind. My toes lost their place on the floor and my body was at Ethan's mercy, where he held my hips pinned against the top of the counter. I moaned as he thrusted into me, my breasts bouncing, my nipples dragging across the cold countertop with each movement, just as I had imagined they would do.

tstar89
tstar89
122 Followers
12