Today at the Bookstore Pt. 03

Story Info
Boss punishes Chloe for disobeying.
2k words
4.53
86.5k
84

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tstar89
tstar89
123 Followers

Jack cleared a space on the desk in the center of the office before bending me over it. Shivering, I braced myself on my hands at the far edge of the desk, bent nearly at a ninety degree angle. His hands, hot against my skin, trailed from my shoulders down my spine. He traced the straps still holding that damned butterfly vibrator in place, and I flushed.

"I've given a lot of thought to how I'd like to punish you," he told me, fingertips trailing along my thigh. "A filthy slut like you is going to need lots of punishment."

His hands came around from behind me to cup my breasts in his hands. My nipples were tender from his pinching and pulling, but they were hard against his hands. He teased them gently with his fingertips. I groaned, arching into his hands.

He came to stand in front of me, rummaging around in one of the desk drawers. He found what he was looking for and showed it to me with a flourish: two small black metal binder clips.

I had a bad idea about where this was going.

Sure enough, he pinched one of my already-sore nipples until it was hard enough for his satisfaction. That accomplished, he quickly clamped one of the binder clips over it, pinching and squeezing the delicate flesh. I cried out sharply, twisting in attempt to get away from the sudden sting of pain.

Jack laughed.

He repeated the process with my other nipple, ignoring my whining protests. When both nipples were clamped to suit him, he stepped back, just staring at my breasts, swinging heavily beneath my bent body, tipped with my tortured nipples.

He flicked one of the clips, and I groaned, shuddering, unable to twist away from the pain.

He crossed back behind me, and I tensed, unsure what to expect next.

What I didn't expect was for the vibrator to start again.

My body jerked at the unexpected stimulation, which caused my breasts to swing again, which further emphasized the pressure at the tips of my over-sensitized nipples. I whimpered, trying to still my body.

Jack's hand fell sharply on my ass, causing my body to rock forward again, breasts bouncing. "Fucking slut," he taunted. I whined as he continued to spank me, hard, his open hand on my ass. I wanted to lean down, rest my trembling body against the desk, but the clips on my nipples kept me from doing so. I was torn between leaning down to rest my body, to keep my breasts from jerking and bouncing and further abusing my clamped nipples, and avoiding the added pain of the clips pressing into my breasts if I put any weight on them.

The slaps to my ass came fast and hard, eventually bleeding into a steady stinging pain. The butterfly hummed merrily against my pussy, ramping up my arousal, blending the pleasure with the pain and humiliation.

All the while, obscene, filthy things spewed from Jack's mouth. He punctuated each slap with another nasty insult or comment: "Fucking bitch," he snarled. "Dirty little fuckslut. Look at you, your cunt is dripping all over. Nasty whore, you love this, don't you? Such a fucking cocktease, and look at you."

I couldn't do anything but take it, my arms shaking, my thighs trembling, my pussy aching at the unceasing teasing from the vibrator, my ass burning, my nipples still screaming at their abuse.

My head fell forward, resting my forehead against the desk. Each strike at my ass sent a shudder through my body; my breasts jerked and bounced, hitting me in the face, and I didn't have the will to move. The vibrations against my pussy ramped up, and I whimpered, my hips pumping against nothing.

Jack noticed the frantic jerking of my hips, and the vibrations stopped suddenly. He landed the hardest blow yet across my raw ass. "Dirty whore," he proclaimed.

He grabbed my hips, and I tried to straighten, not sure what was coming next. A sudden hand between my shoulder blades kept me bent over; obediently, I stayed put, even as his hand left my back. He pulled on the straps that had been holding the vibrator in place all day, slowly shoving them away, letting the vibrator fall to the floor between my feet. Exposed to the air, my pussy felt raw and tender.

A sharp slap fell against my pussy, and I nearly screamed.

His fingers probed against the folds of my pussy. "Nasty fuckslut," Jack murmured. "Look at you, dripping wet. You love being my fucktoy, don't you?" A finger slid inside me, and I shuddered. "Such a fucking cocktease, all this time, making me want you. And now here you are, bent over my desk, absolutely fucking gagging for it." A second finger joined the first. "Tell me what you are, slut."

I shook my head.

His fingers stroked me with surprising gentleness. "Tell me."

Stubborn, I stayed still and quiet.

His thumb brushed my clit and I couldn't help but gasp. "You're being a bad slut right now," he told me. "I think you've forgotten that bad sluts get punished." The hand that wasn't in my pussy groped at my breasts, tugging on the clips on my nipples. Fresh waves of pain spiked through me, and I groaned. "Tell me, bitch. Tell me what you are."

"A slut," I gasped.

Jack twisted one of the clips, and my arms threatened to give out. I sank to rest on my elbows. "More."

"A...dirty whore. A fuckslut." He began twisting at my other nipple. "A fucktoy," I whimpered.

Fingertips trailed between my breasts, a tease and a threat in one. "Whose fucktoy?"

I hesitated only a moment. Jack reached for one of the clamps, and I choked out, "Yours."

He flicked one of the clips, making my breast bounce painfully. "Good girl."

He stepped closer to me, his hips pressing against mine from behind. My breath caught in my throat. I'd had him in my mouth more than once, but as yet, he had never actually fucked me. Nevermind that my body was aching for him, I wasn't sure I wanted him to. Then again, I wasn't sure I got to make that choice. I felt the hard length of his cock sliding through the wet folds of my pussy. He bent, pressing his mouth to the middle of my bare back, near my spine. He dragged his tongue upward, tracing my spine. I moaned softly, my hips moving without my consent to press closer to him.

"It's not gonna be that easy, little slut," Jack murmured against the back of my neck. "You have to beg for what you want." He twisted his hips, and I whimpered as I felt the hard head of his cock nudging against me. He reached around and flicked the clamp on my right breast, and my hips jerked.

"Please," I whispered.

He slapped my ass, and my whole body jerked. I bit back a cry as my breasts bounced, the clamps on my nipples jerking with the movement.

"Louder, fuckslut. I can't hear you."

"Please," I managed, a little louder.

He slapped my ass again, and my eyes fell closed. "Please, what?"

"Please fuck me." He plucked at the clamp on my breast, and I moaned. "Please, god, Jack, fuck me."

"Whore," he hissed, the head of his cock pressed firmly against the entrance to my pussy. He grasped my hips and thrust his own.

I cried out as his cock shoved its way inside me. He wasn't as long as Ethan was, but he was thicker, and I felt him spearing his way into my pussy. Jack let out a low groan as he bottomed out inside me, his body flush against my ass. He remained there, unmoving, my pussy full of his cock. I tried to rock against him, but his firm grip on my hips held me still. I whined softly.

Finally, Jack began to move, excruciatingly slowly. "This is what happens when you're a goddamn cocktease," he told me as he withdrew. "You're my slut now." His cock thrust back into me, inch by agonizing inch, until I writhed beneath him.

"Please," I whispered again. "Please, Jack."

"You sound good when you beg for my cock." He was finally all the way inside me again, and I felt stretched tight around him. "What would Ethan think? He watched me fuck your mouth, sure. But I wonder if he knows what's happening right now. Does he know you're gagging for my cock in your filthy cunt?"

My head fell against the desk again. I hadn't wanted to think about Ethan, hadn't wanted to think through the implications of what was happening. Jack's hand circled my clit, teasing, wringing pleasure from my conflicted body.

"Just fuck me," I growled. "Fuck me and fuck me hard, you asshole."

Jack obliged me, pulling his cock from me just to drive back into my slick pussy, hard enough to force the breath from me. He grabbed hold of one of the clips on my nipples, tugging and twisting it as he fucked me. I'd asked for it hard, and he delivered, pounding into me. My other breast bounced and jerked with the force of it, and I grit my teeth as pain bled into pleasure until I wasn't able to separate the two.

I felt my orgasm building fast, rising in the face of my overwhelmed, overstimulated body. Each rough thrust of Jack's cock inside me, each jerk or pull of the clips on my nipples, the brush of Jack's fingers across my aching clit, drove me higher and higher. I was keening, moaning, begging shamelessly.

He grabbed a handful of my hair, using it to pull my head back at a sharp angle. His other hand rubbed my clit, hard enough to hurt. "Cum on my cock, you little slut."

I didn't need more encouragement. Almost as soon as the words left his mouth, my orgasm hit me, washing over me, my body clenching and tensing, my pussy clutching hard at the cock inside me as it pulsed. A high moan stuttered out from my clenched jaw. I swore and groaned as wave after wave of pleasure so intense it hurt overtook me.

Jack didn't waver as he fucked me. If anything, as I writhed and cried from my own pleasure, he sped up in his pursuit of his own. He reached around me, unfastening the clip from first one nipple, then the other, none too gently. I nearly screamed as the bloodflow rushed back, each tortured nipple throbbing and pulsing with my heartbeat. He wasted no time in grabbing my breasts, harsh fingers grasping and tugging and twisting the aching flesh.

His hips stuttered out of rhythm for a moment, and I knew he was close to his own orgasm. I rocked back against him, thrusting back to meet him as best I could. An iron grip on one hip helped to haul me back against his thrusts. The other wound into my hair again, yanking my head back so sharply I struggled to breathe. "Take it, whore," he groaned, each thrust of his hips rocking my body. I felt as he stiffened further inside me. His teeth sank into my shoulder as I felt his cum shooting into me in pulsing waves. I rode it out, bouncing back to meet each thrust, letting him shove me flat against the desktop as my pussy milked the last bit of cum from his cock.

He slumped against me for a long moment once he was done, his cock still deep inside me. At length, he pulled back, pulling out of me. Slumped bonelessly on the desk, I almost whined at the loss. He rocked his hips again, his still half-hard cock sawing between my legs, against my ass.

"Go home, slut," he told me, still rutting against my ass. "Go home to Ethan with your cunt full of my cum. Tell him I said hello."

tstar89
tstar89
123 Followers