Today's Fantasy Ch. 1

Story Info
Katie's enjoyable morningKatie's enjoyable morning.
850 words
3.44
45k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie Couric's crooked smile never left her face as she sat across from Tom Selleck during their interview. She absent-mindedly stroked her pen while he answered question after question. She was a pro at interviewing. This is why she was able to envision Tom's naked form over hers without slipping up or fumbling over words.

"One thing we've all noticed - the women at least have noticed -," Katie flashed her full smile when she said this. "we've noticed how well you've stayed in shape. Have you always been a health nut or what?"

Tom flashed his own smile at Katie when she asked this, his eyes never leaving the rise and fall of her silk blouse. He was taken by her walnut-crushing calves and cutie-pie face. He had a full video library at home of her interviews, just the ones where she wore skirts. Like most men in America, he was hooked on the looks and on-screen personality of morning TV's favorite hostess.

"Well, guys like David Hasselhoff makes it hard to stop working out," Tom joked. "So, I have to keep up the swimming, the push ups, I still jog and hit the weight room..."

As Tom ran down his diet and exercise regimen, Katie noticed as his would quickly flex his chest or biceps. She knew then something had to happen.

After the show had wrapped, Katie was in her dressing room trying to compose a simple but sexy note to be sent to Tom's hotel. Dressed in her bathrobe and slippers, she was annoyed by the sudden knocking at the door.

"Who's there, please?" She tried her best not to sound as pissed as she really was.

"It's Tom, Katie."

Tom Selleck was on the other side of the door! Katie moved like a jet to the door.

"If you're busy, I can come back later or ... whoa!!"

Tom almost fell over as Katie yanked the door open. Moments later he was sitting on her couch as she sat in her dressing chair. As they chatted he noticed her leg would often move up and down over the other giving him a teasing hint of naked thigh. He in turn, decided not to hide the hard-on he'd been growing all morning.

"Why don't you stop being a reporter for a minute and have a seat with me?" Tom knew once he closed the gap between them that he bettered his chances of being with his fantasy.

"OK," Katie blushed using all her "shy girl" powers. As she moved to sit she tripped over Tom's large shoe and fell against him, landing with his face in her modest cleavage and his hands on her waist.

"Ooh," Katie said as she moved back a bit and adjusted her robe. "You weren't kidding about the push-ups; were you?" As she spoke her hands massaged Tom's pecs.

"Would I kid you, Katie?" Tom asked with a dimpled smile. "And just to prove that I'm not wearing some sort of Hollywood help ..."

Tom stood and slowly peeled his shirt off to display his well-toned abs and pecs. He took one of Katie's tiny hands and ran it over his upper body letting her feel each and every muscle. She began playing in his chest hair as he ran his hands through her hair and across her face. Inspired by her nails lightly raking over his stomach, Tom fell to his knees and began stroking her calves.

"I hope you're not ticklish," Tom said as he removed a slipper and began kissing her toes and ankles.

"You are so bad!" Katie squealed as he began nibbling on the underside of her calf. Her breathing began to shallow as the nibbling moved to and up her inner thighs. Running her hands through Tom's hair, Katie felt her juices pooling as her legs were raised to his shoulders. As he squeezed and rubbed her lovely thighs, Tom made his way up to her sex and began tonguing her clit. He knew he was having the desired effect as she began moaning and grinding her hips in a slow circular motion. Encouraged, he began Frenching her source and alternately nibbling her nether lips. Her putting green was slicked down from the mixture of her juices and his saliva. Determined to give her all the pleasure possible, Tom snuck one then two fingers inside her and began pistoning in and out.

"OH!" Katie gasped. Tom's fingers were like lightning bolts in her kitty, causing her back to arch up. He immediately cupped a butt cheek with his free hand and began kneading it like bread. Katie began to help her own cause by tweaking and pulling her raisin-sized nipples.

"That's it! That's it! OK!!"

Looking up but not removing his mouth, he saw his Today fantasy in the midst of orgasm; shaking and trembling.

"O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-oh!!" Katie's orgasm alarm was like a tea kettle's whistle. She bucked and shivered on the couch keeping Tom in place with her thighs.

'Today is going to be great,' Tom thought to himself as he stood and finished undressing.