Today's Fantasy Ch. 2

Story Info
Katie and Tom continue.
1k words
4.33
30.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drink?"

Katie Couric looked up into Tom Selleck's smiling face and smiled herself. She had fantasized a jillion times about having a rendezvous with the small and big screen star. She was happy to find that this was not another fantasy but a real life experience. Tom was naked in her dressing room!! He'd given her some of the best head she'd had in a long time and was being a gentleman about the whole thing. Very un-Hollywood. She liked that.

"Thanks," she said as she accepted the glass of cranberry juice and began to rearrange her robe. "I don't know why I keep this in the fridge; you know? It's so bitter sometimes."

"Well, I've got an idea," Tom said as he went back to fridge and got some OJ. "You could have a little mix!"

Katie tasted the mixture and gave a little twisted smile.

"Not bad," she said finally. "I could use a stir stick, though."

"I'm always prepared," Tom answered smoothly as he dipped his hard-on into her drink and began to stir. "Try it now."

"I think I know what I want to try first," Katie said with a sly smile. Taking a large gulp of her drink, she then moved her mouth to his dripping dick.

"Ah!" Tom was surprised to find that she'd held the drink in her mouth and was using her cheeks and mouth to bathe his penis in the mix. As she swallowed the juice along with some pre-cum, Tom's eyes rolled to the back of his head from the suction action.

"Enough for tricks," Katie said as she smacked her lips seductively. A moment later she was taking him back into her mouth. Her right hand rolled his ballsac round and round while she ran her left up and down the back of his legs. Loud, wet, nasty sounds were coming from Katie's mouth. Every now and then she would allow the spit to build up in her mouth and would use it to coat as much of him as she could take in.

Tom looked down on the vision of the perky morning TV host bobbing her head back and forth on his manhood. When he put a hand on either side of her head to balance himself he was met by her piercing gaze. Like a deer in head lights, he was mesmerized by her peepers. Her gaze kept his as she slowly, methodically deep-throated all 10 inches. Once at the base, she winked and began moving her lips like a fish around him. His eyes grew larger as she slowly pulled him out of her mouth and began running her tongue around the crown of his head, leaving saliva strands hanging and running down her chin.

SLURRP!! Quickly Katie cleaned him up and took the head into her mouth again. She began pumping him with one hand and humming rhythmically.

"This is too much!!" Tom yelled as he pulled himself out and swiftly moved her to her back.

"That's right, Tommy, give it to me," Katie's words were followed by a quick twist of his nipples.

"Yessssssss," Tom hissed as he moved all but 2 inches of his 10 incher into her waiting sheath. After a few quick pumps he slowed down into a rhythm they could deal with. Her pussy felt like hot wax around his member. It was the tightest and wettest he'd felt in a long time and he had to concentrate hard to avoid coming too soon. He wanted this heaven to last.

"This pussy's good isn't it?" Katie asked the rhetorical question at the same time that she flexed her inner muscles. "I know it is; just like I know your dick is good. Keep giving it to me. I want all of it. Come on ... ahhhhh."

Katie felt herself being stretched as Tom went pube to pube with her, finally inserting the final two inches. Once she was used to the new size, he began driving slow and deep before pulling all but the first two inches out of her. The sweat they generated was pooling on her stomach and he could swear it was heating up. He liked that she was still wearing her robe. It was part of his longtime fantasy about midwestern housewives. Straightening his back, he hooked the backs of her knees with his arms and began pumping faster.

"You're giving it right, Tommy. I thought your dick was great in my mouth but it's fantastic in my pussy," Katie rubbed her breast as she spoke.

Tom pulled out briefly and tapped on her clitty with the head of his cock then put himself back in.

"Watch this," he said as he went in to the hilt. Pullling half way out, he began stirring her like coffee. He could feel more juices soaking his member when he went back to the long stroke.

"I've got something for you, too," Katie said, sweat causing her brow to glisten.

"Ah .... uh? .... uh ...." Tom was losing his mind as Katie made her pussy - amazingly - even tighter! It began to feel like her mouth was on him again, taking him deep and dragging itself off.

"Ahhh!!!" Tom gave a warrior's cry before mashing his body back to hers and slamming in and out. Her fingernails carving his back only served to spur him on.

"Let me see it when you shoot, baby! Let me seeeeeeeee!!!!" Katie's thoughts were ended by her own orgasm sneaking up on her.

The shivering around his dick was the proverbial stick breaking the back for Tom. He pulled out and emptied his sack onto her stomach and breasts. Katie moved her hands to his dick and began pumping, looking for more.

"Ahhhhh," Tom felt all his energy gather in the small of his back and fire one last large strand of jizm from his gun straight to Katie's face.

"Oh wow," was all they could say as he collapsed on top of her.