Today's Her Birthday

Story Info
She gets the best gift ever.
1.2k words
4.06
131.1k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carmen walked in after work she found a card on the table close to the door, opening the card she smiled cause she knew it was from her daddy. After all today was her birthday, and his. For the last 19 years they have celibate their days together, but she other ideas on how they would spend this Birthday. Sitting on the couch she opens the card and reads it.

"Happy 19 Birthday Sweetheart. I made Dinner res. for 8:oo P.M. tonight at the ****** Hotel. Cannot wait to see you. Love Daddy. XOXOXOXOX." she read it again to be sure she did not miss anything.

She hurried to her bedroom, reaching way in the back of the closet and pulled out the garment bag she hide there. Grabbing the phone she called the Hotel to see if he also rented a room for the night, he did not so she asked for one on the top floor. She slips her hand under the mattress and pulled out the card she had for her Dad and called for the Express Delivery man to come, and pick it up and gave him special instructions where to deliver it.

(Across town in his office)

He sure hope that she would love the gifts he had for her. She was all grown up now and shopping for his daughter was harder now than when she was younger. A knock at his door, he called for them to come in.

"I have a special delivery for a Mr. Thomas DeMonte. Could you please sign here. Also I was told to tell you to please open it after you leave work, and only when you are by your self. Oh and she said to wish you a very, very Happy 40th Birthday." the man said, handing him the package.

Taking the package, and putting it in his briefcase, he turned to the windows and looked out at nothing really. Closing his eyes, and thinking back on his life. As he went though the years, he found the best were the ones he spent with his only daughter. When she hit her teens she started changing. When she went away to college at 18 she was very beautiful, and sexy. Over this last year she wrote home, and send him pictures of her. She moved back home just a few weeks ago while he had been out of town on business.

Also during this last year his feelings for her had changed. He found his self at times getting so turned on he had to jerk off to get some kind of relief. He tried it with other women, but it never happen. But even though he wanted her, he would not let her know. He loved her too much to lose her. As he was leaving work a few hours later he remembered the package. Pulling off the road into a parking lot he pulls it out and opens it.

"Happy 40th Daddy, I sure hope that we can enjoy a very pleasurable, and private Birthday party for two. I changed our Dinner res. to our private Hotel room I rented for the whole night. Your gift from me is in the room waiting for you, but I thought you might like a preview of what it is. So open the envelope, and you will see." he read.

Opening it he found three sheets of paper, lifting one out, he open it, and gasp. the note said that she hoped he loved the way she looked. He turned it over and it was a picture of her wearing a low cut half top, a very short skirt and nothing else. Pulling the second one out. It was a pic of her without a top on. She had even bigger, thicker tit's than before she left home. Her nipples looked really big too. Now he could feel his cock getting hard. He puts his hand over his cock and slowly rubs his self. Then he pulls out the last one.

"OH MY GOD!!" he groans.

There was his daughter, Carmen, in all her glory. As he looked closer he noticed that she shaved her pussy hair was gone. His cock went rock hard in a matter of seconds. He could feel it pulsating under his hand. Just then his cell phone rang. Dropping the pictures in his lap he flips open his phone.

"Hello Daddy, So do you like my gift daddy?" she asks.

"Oh god baby, where are you? Yes, YES I LOVE YOUR PICTURES. But Honey are you sure baby?" he asked her.

"OOOOOOOO Yes daddy, Where are you daddy? I am waiting please hurry!" she said softly in the phone.

He told her to stay on the phone with him. He was about five miles from the Hotel. He pulled into the parking lot of the Hotel a few minute's later and got out asking her to hold on while he checked in. He told the man behind the counter who he was and signed in and was given the room number ####. The man told him it was on the top floor. He took the stairs up to the 3rd floor and then took the glass box to the top floor. When the door opened he step into a wonderful room, and as the doors closed he heard soft moaning coming from another room. Putting the phone to his ear, he heard her moaning.

"OH BABY! Tell me honey what are you doing?"

"Waiting for my daddy to walk in and slid his HARD, LONG, THICK, HOT COCK up my small, tight, wet pussy. Hurry, daddy and get in here, I am so close daddy." she said trailing off towards the end.

Walking around a corner he saw her laying on the huge bed with her fingers dancing in her pussy, and her hips lifting to met each plunge of her hand. He stood watching her for a few seconds, then he quickly pulled his clothes off. He moved onto the bed and above her, resting his knees between her spread thighs. With great ease he slowly moved his cock over her pussy till he was ready.

"Oh Daddy yes!, please!, please put it inside me now!, now!!, OH GOD NOW!!" she cried over and over again.

He grabbed her hips and plunged his cock hard into her.

"OH MY GOD BABY!!, YOUR SO FUCKING TIGHT!!, OH GODDDDDD!!" he grunted.

He buried his face in her tit's and licked and sucked each nipple as he pulled his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Then slowly he moved his mouth up, and licking her lips before slipping his tongue between her lips in a hard demanding kiss. he felt her body stiffen, and then her pussy squeezing his cock. Lifting his mouth away he looked deep into her eyes. He wanted to watch her come apart for him.

"OH GOD!!, I'M GOING TO CUM DADDY!!, OOOOOOOOOOH!!, CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGG!!" she screamed.

It was not long after he felt her cumming that he felt the first heat hit him, he grunted and started moving quicker, and deeper into her pussy.

"OOOOOOOH GOD!!, BABY GET READY!! DADDY'S GOING FILL YOUR HOT, TIGHT FUCKING PUSSY UP WITH CUM!!, AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" he pulled her tightly to him and grunted in her ear, as hot wads of cum blasted inside her.

A short time later he slowly pulled his soft cock out and lay next to her on the bed. he looks at Carmen, and smiles. She looks at him and tells him, that they have all night and the rest of their life's together.