Today's Specialty

Story Info
Romance between a husband and wife
1.6k words
4.24
16.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was supposed to be really special. I was going to really surprise my husband. Instead he got me. I planned to fix his favorite meal and get all dolled up. You know have a romantic night. Yeah right! Well, this is what happened.

Today is our anniversary, so I woke up with allot of ideas floating around. I started my day with a leisurely bath. I soaked for about thirty minutes letting the fragrances sink into my skin. I decided I would be dressed very sexy. I put on a short skirt, no underwear, a tanktop that tied at the bottom, and no bra. I wanted to feel sexy all day, and not just we he came home.

Next I planned our evening. I took out the food and drink, and all the trappings for a romantic dinner. I was about to get started on dinner when Allen called. He told me not to get anything out for dinner because he had a surprise for me. To late I thought. I told him ok, whatever. I didn’t want any other surprises so I asked what I should wear. Sexy but Dressy, he said. Great, I guess I better get changed, I thought.

I was so tensed up and I knew I needed to relax. I went into my room to rest a little. However after a day walking around without underwear, that was difficult to do. As I lay there, I felt the cool sheets against my hot body and I began writhing. I was aching so bad that I grabbed my vibrator. I started out teasing my clit. That just wasn’t enough so I then began moving the toy inside me. By now I was soaking wet, and twice as horny than I had ever been. When I came, I squirted everywhere.

I looked at the clock and realized Allen will be home soon. I found my sexiest, yet dressiest outfit I have. I am wearing a black silk dress that came to my knees. Also stockings and garter belt along with high heeled boots. I decided to not wear any underwear either. This way I am ready when he gets home. I walked up to him and kissed him. I asked him how his day was. It was the same old thing as always. He went into our room to get changed for the evening. He came out and was ready to go.

Since this was a special occasion, he decided he didn’t want to drive. When we walked out of the house there was a Limo waiting for us. Like a gentleman, he opened the door and we got in to go. By the way I looked, he wasn’t sure if I was being a bad girl or a good one. I decided to let him find out for sure. I opened my legs and I hiked up my skirt. I grabbed his hand and moved it along the inside of my leg. I think he got the idea and kept moving it upwards on his own power. Immediately he discovered I wasn’t wearing any panties and that I was extremely wet. I leaned in to kiss hiss neck and tickle his ear. He gently rubbed his fingers on my hardening clit. I moaned lightly at his advances. Notice I didn’t ask him to stop either. I enjoyed what he was doing and opened my legs further to allow easier access. I really wanted more. I realized that the Limo driver was watching us in the rear view mirror. I moved so the driver could see more and this excited me even more. Allen knew what he was doing and I started to get the familiar shivers of orgasm building inside my hot wet pussy. We will be in trouble if it is like what I felt before.

I don’t know if he could handle it if I squirted right here in the Limo. The driver might not be able to handle it either. I reached my climax right as we arrived at our destination.

When we stepped out of the Limo, we were at The Hot Spot night club. This was definitely a special treat. We hardly ever go out to night clubs. We went ahead and walked inside. The hostess found us a table near the dance floor. The night club was warmly lit. At the front was a dance floor and stage. To the left and to the right were tables. We had to step down to get to the dance floor. While we sat at our table, the waitress brought the menus. We ordered some drinks to get us started. I noticed that one of the selections was Allen’s favorite. We ordered two of them. We decided to go out to dance a bit before our food arrived. After a couple of dances a fast and slow one, we went back to our table. Service was terrific and we were told that it had to be fast in time for the show. While we ate, the curtain rose on the stage. The dancers came onto the stage and the music began. I hadn’t noticed it before but I realized it now this was definitely an adult club. The dancers were almost totally nude. The females were clad in pasties and G-Strings and the males just G-Strings. This was quite exciting and I had not even the first clue Allen was bringing me here. I am sure glad he chose this club. Now I am not too mad at him like I was earlier. Just then I felt some juices trickle down my thigh. Dinner was obviously finished for me. I decided to reach over and grab Allen’s crotch. He was hard as I figured he would be.

He told me he had one more surprise for me. Just then he pulls me up and walks me over to an alcove I didn’t notice earlier. We were greeted by one of the male dancers. He was very hot looking and had rippling muscles. Allen told me to sit in the chair and enjoy what was going to happen next. This was going to be my very first lap dance. You wouldn’t believe what this man did. He started to dance and wiggle right in front of my face. So close I could smell his heat from his bulging crotch. The juices were flowing good now. Then the dancer straddled me and rubbed his hard manhood on my breasts through the dress. At one point he kneeled in front of me, and I am sure he could smell me as well. I think he got even harder after that if that was possible. We weren’t supposed to touch but I wanted to badly. I asked him if I could and he looked around for the bouncer. Since no one was looking he said to quickly grab his cock so I did. It felt wonderful and I whispered to him I had no underwear on and this was driving my pussy crazy. I looked up at Allen and said I need to get out of here now. He paid the dancer and we went to our table to pay the check. Allen used his cell phone to call for the Limo to meet us at the front. We left the club and there was the Limo as planned.

Again he was the perfect gentleman and he opened the door for me. I immediately hiked up my skirt and got inside. When Allen got into the Limo I quickly unzipped his fly. I pulled out his cock and started to suck on it. I watched the driver stare at my ass. It was high in the air for him to see. I sucked hard and fast on Allen’s dick. He was enjoying it from the noises he made. The ride home seemed a lot faster than the ride here.

I stopped what I was doing just before we got home. Allen put his cock away and we went inside. I told the driver that I hoped he had enjoyed the view and went inside too.

Now that we are home he is all mine. Like a ferocious feline I ripped off his clothes, mine were not far behind. I told him how horny I was, especially from the lap dance. Now it is my turn to please him. I danced nude for him rubbing my body all over him. I told him he was not allowed to touch just like I was not allowed to at the club. He obliged and I started up again. It wasn’t long before he cheated and touched me on my ass. I pushed him onto his back and straddled his face. I lowered my hot juicy pussy to his lips for him to lick. He tongued me to a frenzy and I couldn’t take it any longer.

I wanted his cock inside me. I turned and lowered my pussy to meet his hard cock. I started to writhe and hump him slowly at first then picking up the pace. The noises were loud and the squishy sounds were overpowering. He grabbed my breasts and played with them as I sped up. He tweaked my nipples knowing what this did for me. I moaned loudly and he knew this was turning me on even more. We continued humping each other for what felt like hours. We had cum multiple times throughout the session of love. After we had finished, we lay in each others arms for awhile. Then we drifted off to a very nice slumber. That was Today’s Specialty.